Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Just One of the Guys is finally coming out on bluray

I will definitely buy it just for Joyce Hyser's creamy white tits. Mmmmmm. Even as a gayling I still wanted to own those tits as pets. Clayton Rohner was hot too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 11:22 AM

Great movie, OP — Hyser fucked Springsteen for a while in his ‘80s prime. I always loved Billy Jacoby’s performance in this one.

“It’s OK, everybody — he has tits.”

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 6:56 AM

Fucking Springsteen ain't nuthin to brag about. So what. The typical horned up douchebag was annoying even for 1985.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 7:06 AM

And you failed to mention the hottest cast member because ... ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 7:12 AM

I know she makes fun of his character's prick size in the movie. But nobody has Big Dick Face — Or Big Dick Surname — like William Zabka.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 7:14 AM

Zabka was meh. Rohner was way hotter. Plus Rohner got the dude at the end.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 7:27 AM

I LOVE this movie. I still think it holds up. I think the whole cast is excellent. Hyser never went on to be a movie star but she was good in this.

I remember seeing this in cinemas the same year as The Breakfast Club and much prefer this film.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 7:31 AM

It’s a shame Billy Jayne/Jacoby didn’t participate in the commentary. He’s the most memorable part of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 7:42 AM

I liked her younger brother, he was cute & funny. It was playing heavily on HBO when I was a young teen.

The lead actress dated Warren Beatty

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 7:59 AM

Clayton Rohner wasn't that attractive to me but I was rooting for him

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 8:00 AM

Billy Jacoby's brother was BAD RONALD!

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 8:05 AM

Never heard of this movie until i saw it on Netflix last year. I was expecting it to be really offensive but ended up being pleasantly surprised. Although the topless scene was unnecessary. And Sherilynn Fenn was cute too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 11:23 AM

R11 Fuck u, cunt. Having a boy showing her huge and sexy tits to the hottie was the only reason to watch the movie. Tits are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 3:28 AM

R12 ever heard of a bra??

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 6:52 AM

When she was hired for the part she reluctantly signed on knowing she'd have to bare her tremendous creamy tits at the end. She asked her friend Rosey Arquette what she thought and Rosey said if you do it that is all you will be known for. So she decided to do it. In 100 years her gorgeous tits will still be there on film for all lesbians to shoot in their jeans for.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 7:15 AM

Clayton Rohner. My goodness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 7:20 AM

"Suck your own. Eat me.

"Mom says hi."

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 7:23 AM

Joyce Hyder is 62. It's a good thing she preserved those nice tits on film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 7:23 AM

I think both Clayton and Joyce still look good today.

Maybe the revealing of her breasts was unnecessary but... it still works in the context of the film. And it doesn't detract from Hyser's performance.

In the '80s, a lot of actresses had to agree to nude scenes because the producers wanted it. Same thing happened to Jamie Lee Curtis in Love Letters. She's excellent in the film btw but she's naked in it quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 7:35 AM

Rosey loved to show off her tits. Jeesass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 7:39 AM

Loved this movie as a kid.

I remember when "She's the Man" came out (which was actually pretty funny) and I kept trying to tell younger people it was basically "Just One of the Guys" and none of them had ever seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 7:46 AM

R20 anyone who would brag about a movie starring lil crackbaby crackwhore bipolar psychopath Amanda Bynes is pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 7:50 AM

[quote]lil crackbaby crackwhore bipolar psychopath Amanda

R21,

Do you lick your mother's vag with that mouth or do you just let it loose on the internet for no fucking reason?

It's like you had nothing to say so you just spewed out a bunch of nonsense when saying nothing at all is free!

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 7:56 AM

R20 She's The Man is good too. And also had Channing at his hottest. It's a shame things went downhill for Amanda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 9:57 AM

Who gives a fuck about Amanda Bynes. Hollywood is filled with these mentally trashy lil white trash cunts. Britney Spears?

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2020 9:59 AM

She made a hot twink.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2020 10:01 AM

Lots of hot guys in this... Rohner, Zabka, Jayne, Leigh McLosky.

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2020 11:16 AM

"I felt like a visitor from the Planet of the Sluts."

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 11:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!