Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Narcissists, Sociopaths and the Cluster Bs: Pandemic Edition

What are these disturbing people doing in your area?

Any Tips about how to deal with them?

Have Horror Stories?

Etc?

YES, We need to protect others in our communities, in addition, to keeping ourselves and family members safe.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2020 9:46 PM

They’re living life normally thinking the rules dont apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 2:35 AM

They are losing their shit because they are deemed non-essential personnel.

Many lied before about their job responsibilities. And if, they were told they were emergency personnel and deployed, they would bitch and complain about that.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 2:40 AM

They are mad at their teachers because the schools shut down. Though, there are still parent responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 2:43 AM

Pro Tip: Get a gun.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 6:18 AM

Shut the gun stores down. Seize the guns .

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 6:31 AM

Narcissists do not care about their family or friends. they only care about themselves. Instead of trying to stay calm and collected, they are letting everyone have it. If they lack empathy, there are looking for ways to take advantage of people. It could spiral into hurting people.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 11:30 PM

If someone is causing trouble during this very difficult time, please do not breed with them.

If parents are neglecting their children now, they need not have anymore at all. Poor children right?

If you see someone speak or act up against their family members, they will do it to You. And worst, your CHILDREN and ANIMALS. Do not have any children, or anymore children with this person. Get on family planning, long term methods. Do not get a pet to make it all better.

If you see someone speak or act up against more vulnerable people in our community; our elderly, disabled and sick, they are sociopaths. These people are dangerous. You need to warn the person, so they can be safe.

Sociopaths will lie, deceive and manipulate to get away with conning people and hurting people.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 11:43 PM

They're running the country; we elected them.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 11:52 PM

They do not want to social distance. They will be trying to use this pandemic to con and hurt people. The vulnerable are often targeted, our senor citizens, disabled and ill.

Sometimes, a disabled or a person who needs more help because they have a serious medical condition is not completely viable to others. It will be easier for a sociopath to get away with crimes against disabled and medically impaired* persons because it is not so clear to others what is happening.

NOTES:

*Medically impaired person is a person with a serious medical condition, such as heart or lung. Though, not apparent to others right away.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 11:53 PM

Unfortunately for all of us, Sociopaths, Narcissists and the Cluster Bs could have a day job with responsibilities to the public.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 11:56 PM

They're hoarding toilet paper.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 7:38 AM

They’re burning up social media, looking for attention.

My sister is a cluster B and she spends her whole day on social media. She sends me screenshots of all the people she hates (other cluster Bs) and criticizing their posts. She also vents about the people she’s “quarantined” with. On a good day, she’s prickly and difficult to get along with. I have no idea why she’d leave her own home to hunker down with people she’s complained about vacationing with.

She also sends endless Snapchats, with the goofy filters and effects. She’s nearly 50 years old.

I still love her, though.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 10:18 AM

My mother belongs in this cluster.

Facts: they do not care about you at all. The only thing they care about is their own survival, and how you are integral for their survival.

That’s it. You are a device. A tool. A caretaker. Nothing else, nothing less, nothing more.

If you are currently exposed to a person like this, get out as soon as this whole nightmare is over, because being around these types is useless and they only serve as a living lesson that they DGAF about anyone but themselves.

It will never become different. This is it.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 11:31 AM

R13 speaks the truth. My only joy during this pandemic has been the strength it gave me to tell at them all off over the phone and point out there huge flaws.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 11:49 AM

Frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 11:57 AM

and point out there huge flaws.

Has anyone ever pointed out your grammatical flaws?

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 12:06 PM

Why, they're all on grindr of course, looking for dick. Their extraordinary egos make them believe they're immune to the virus, they have no conscious of passing it on, and they need sex and their needs are far more important than anyone elses. Log onto grindr and have a look, they're all there.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 12:09 PM

I’m sure there was somebody at the store yesterday who had it. I held my breath and got the fuck out of there.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 12:24 PM

I know one who has gone out every night for the last six days to pick up and do blow at different locations and with different people.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 1:20 PM

Here in the Netherlands, cases involving "corona spitters" (people who spit cops or supermarket workers and customers in the face, claiming to be infected with COVID-19) are currently being tried in fast-track courts. Sociopaths or just plain nuts?

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 1:27 PM

My MIL is one. She had run out of attention with her torn rotator cuff, whatever that is, and now says “corona virus is here!” She is implying she has it, though she doesn’t, and is asking people to adopt her dogs after she dies.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 5:48 PM

what's a cluster B?

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 5:49 PM

They are the Instagram narcissists telling people that a quarantine is like a vacation. They give tips like,

Go to the beach, but the beach is closed.

Go to a church group, but that not legal right not.

Do not get fat during this real crisis and buy their exercise routine.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2020 12:34 AM

r20 no just Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2020 1:04 AM

Nar parents are bitching and complaining that they have to take care of their children. They cannot blame anyone else, right now.

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2020 1:06 AM

they are right here on this website, saying certain people deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2020 1:12 AM

they cheered when the republicans were slashing the budgets of CDC and NIH.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2020 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!