Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roman Balmakov - Face of the Neofascist Epoch Times

He’s got a really annoying voice and abhorrent political views, but I really want to fuck him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2020 5:48 AM

He’s actually pretty good looking when you get him out of that tweed vest and those dorky glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 12:26 AM

He is a Falun Gang clan member?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 12:26 AM

I guarantee you're the only one who wants to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 12:30 AM

What are his abhorrent political views?

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:33 AM

You may want to watch for Chinese propaganda slipping into any online discussion anywhere where the "Epoch Times" or the Falun Gong are mentioned.

I'm not an apologist for it and know that they carry a bias, but neither Falun Gong nor this news source are neo fascist or cultist. It is true, however, that the execrable Chinese government has been committing crimes against Falun Gong's practitioners for decades, after first supporting the movement. The campaign against it reached crimes-against-humanity levels a long time ago.

The Epoch Times has exposed such issues as government-sponsored organ harvesting among Chinese prisoners, which is a huge industry. And anyone who believes a word that comes out of the Chinese press or spokespeople is in deep denial. Just look at how the coronavirus matter has been handled, right down to the massive propaganda campaign no going on. The Chinese government has even tried to evade the facts by claiming the USA was behind the virus.

So please do lust after, or shrug at, the man mentioned. Just don't use terms like "neo fascist" that are better saved for Trump and the GOP. And fuck the Chinese government.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:59 AM

OP has been shut in for too long

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 1:02 AM

I think someone really should fuck him..................to death.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Hey, I didn’t say I was PROUD of this realization . . .

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 1:04 AM

The Epoch Times is one of Trump's biggest supporters and is virulently anti liberal. So, yes, they are neo fascist.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 1:09 AM

Looks like John Oliver cosplaying as a 19th century Landowner.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 1:20 AM

I don’t know about Epoch Times, but its Chinese-language sister publication, 大紀元,is fervently against the fucking CCP, and relentlessly exposes all the shit going in Mainland China, and that’s entirely a-okay with me.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 1:20 AM

Just got a free copy of their newspaper along with a solicitation to subscribe. Been wanting to check out their background. So far, they don't appear to be full of the leftish bilge I'm used to from mass media.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 1:21 AM

For those with reading knowledge of Chinese:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 1:21 AM

He's pretty cute in OP's pic. He's stunning in R1's pic, would love to ravish him, he's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 8:24 AM

you deserve a baseball bat to both knees R14

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 8:32 AM

Can't somebody shit it my mouth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote]The Epoch Times is one of Trump's biggest supporters and is virulently anti liberal. So, yes, they are neo fascist.

Not to mention they promote fake news and conspiracy theories, and an outfit connected to them was caught using AI-generated Facebook accounts to disseminate said garbage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 8:05 PM

I really wish the Chinese government would step up its oppression of the FG. They really deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 8:16 PM

Fuck these cunts! I see their ad before every video now on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 8:23 PM

STEALTH RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA THREAD

Of course the host is Russian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 8:29 PM

I thought Epoch Times was a Chinese paper.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 8:31 PM

Oh great. A Trumptard version of that smarmy nerd Ezra Klein. A few years ago the media was pushing Klein as some sort of wunderkind rather than the moderately intelligent careerist he is. This guy is probably even more obnoxious, if that's humanly possible.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 8:42 PM

“ STEALTH RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA THREAD”

WTF are you talking about, R20?!? I clearly stated in the thread’s title that this paper is Neofascist and that their politics are abhorrent.

Nothing “Stealth” about this thread - I just find the spokesperson eminently fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 8:51 PM

Another pic of the potential fuckee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 9:05 PM

R17, R18, go look at R5 and R11, but especially R5. Wish i could upvote that more than once

On second thoughts, why am I bothering to talk to a Chinese CCCP troll farm? Duh

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 10:14 PM

It's so obvious why they chose this guy as the face of their marketing efforts. He has a boyish face and non-threatening demeanor, making him appeal to a larger audience than someone supporting Donald Trump normally would. Meanwhile the Epoch Times' has engaged in some of the most aggressive efforts at spreading information on social media, even getting banned by Facebook because of it. I find it hard to comment on the looks of someone facilitating the destruction of democracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2020 4:24 AM

*Meant to say "spreading misinformation on social media" -- damn this site's lack of an edit button!

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2020 4:27 AM

Shen Yun and Epoch Times are both fronts for the anti gay Falun Gong.

They're banned in China and mainly operate out of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2020 5:12 AM

I have read the Epoch Times... years ago. Never heard of him, but he is cute!

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2020 5:15 AM

Falun Gang, Epoch Times, Shen Yun...

where do they get their money? selling digital or print ads can't be that profitable, I smell something going on here, money laundering?

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2020 5:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!