Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brenda Dickson Posted This

lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 21, 2020 4:40 PM

Crazy cunt

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 12:11 AM

Well, hello!

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 12:11 AM

It's "Brendad Ickson", OP.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 12:12 AM

You got her name wrong, op.

It's Brendad Ickson.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:13 AM

I'm a saucy boozehound!

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:14 AM

Has dicks for brains.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 12:15 AM

"She must be some kind of nut"

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 12:24 AM

the mentally ill LOVE him

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 12:26 AM

She’s a second grade actress and a soap opera who the hell cares.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 12:26 AM

I have no idea who she is, but I've never seen someone who was more filter than human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 12:29 AM

Good Evening 👄🌏I wondering, this popped into my head today🎀 could this virious change our life's forever.I hope not. 🚖☎️The stores have taken control. I went into Gelsons today. They had T.P. One 4 in a package. To each customer. That's how to handle the hoeders. It's all becoming quite civilized. Have a great night at home.There are some great movie's to watch.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 12:37 AM

Bitch be cray! I do wonder what it is about these has been 80's/90's celebrities who worship Trump. All his big celebrity followers seem to be people with no careers now.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 12:38 AM

Brenda's Ickson. She puts the "Ick" in "sick."

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 12:41 AM

R12, they're all cunts. The men and women. Nasty cunts. It's clearly who they've always been. Entitled, racist cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 12:43 AM

Link please, R11. I'd love to see the original.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote] She’s a second grade actress and a soap opera who the hell cares.

She's a soap opera?

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 1:03 AM

Hello 👄 Vaccine is on its way darlings🎯🚖 Apparently different versions of this virious where an epicademic in 2002. In various countries.They created the vaccine, then shelved it. When it cleared up. So, they are not starting from scratch.

This is a photo from my Memoir "My True Hidden Hollywood Story". Have a great weekend at home🖥️🎭🎥♥️🎀💚❤️❤️👠💋 Photo by Harry Langdon 🎀🌺😻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 1:10 AM

She's got quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 1:10 AM

I just uploaded 4 Brenda Dickson promos from Y&R from 1984

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 1:11 AM

Next time I see her in Gelson’s I’ll kick her in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 1:12 AM

Spring is in the air🌺🌏be safe,stay in and warsh you hands🌺🌺🌺🌹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 1:13 AM

OMG, after looking at her 80s pictures, she does look familiar! How much surgery has this crazy bitch gotten?

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 1:13 AM

Marry me R11.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 1:20 AM

To quote the great Brendad Ickson, it’s an “epicademic!”

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 2:02 AM

R20 Do it, Stevie!

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 4:13 AM

In case anyone doubts R11 is real

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 4:20 AM

I scrolled through her IG and in the video clips where she speaks, her lips are the only parts of her face that move. She looks like a wax dummy.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 4:33 AM

I feel so sorry for her followers who had no idea she was a Trumpster. The girl is crazy, of course she voted for President Yam.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 4:36 AM

She’s very stylish, but there’s something grotesque about her look. It’s like Mae West in Sextette, or Dietrich in the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2020 4:37 AM

This woman encapsulates the extreme low-information Trump supporter perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2020 4:42 AM

[quote]extreme low-information Trump supporter

Redundant

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2020 4:43 AM

Brenda just lost her few DL fans.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2020 5:08 AM

R16 A walking one. Yes. She regularly searches the web looking for negative mentions of herself so that she can have them taken down. Guess she'll never find this one. She still has that huge painting of herself from her "Welcome to My Home" video in her living room. She's made all sorts of crazy claims such as having studied acting under Lee Strasberg (if she did, she should've asked for a refund), that she was the original choice to play Sally Spectra on B&B but Bill Bell who was bitter from her ending their affair vetoed it. He also allegedly prevented her from getting a role on OLTL. She also claims that while she was incarcerated due to the whole Hawaii fiasco (she was found in contempt of court during her divorce from her second husband) that she was unable to access her emails and missed several from Marc Cherry offering her a starring role on Desperate Housewives. She also claimed the fellow female inmates would mock her and call her "Barbie."

There was a video of her in divorce court many years ago of her mockingly giving the judge a Nazi salute because she compared what the court system was doing her at the time to Nazi Germany. Both her ex-husbands are Jewish. She's still going on and on about how the Bells conspired with her second Ex-Husband, the courts in both California and Hawaii and the mafia in taking away her house and possessions. She's a very special kind of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2020 5:26 AM

Warsh.

She gets me every single time with that one.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2020 5:57 AM

Good Night everyoney👄 It's been a heck of a week💙 Things have calmed down a bit. In my neck of the woods. Stores have engaged in strick policies. The check out lines have tape. You wait until one person is rung up. You are to stand 6 feet away. Where the store has taped it. Only one pack of T.P , paper towels, and cleaning fluids to each person.

Stay calm, and isolated. We can come out and play, another day. We will get through this, together. Good Night 💌🌹🖥️🎯 Photo by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2020 1:41 PM

I imagine when she goes to these "red carpet" events, she goes and takes pictures of herself on the carpet after everyone has gone inside. Like, how is she funding her life?

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2020 1:49 PM

Well, she’s 71, so Social Security and Medicare, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2020 2:35 PM

Lol wonder if her and Jess Walton have ever met? Is that really her instagram postings with all the misspellings? Ugh. Bitch is crazier than ever.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2020 2:42 PM

From Brendad in happier times:

Good Evening 👄I thought I would share with you alittle about this hiscorcial place "The Linwood Dunn Theater".Today, is the home of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science’s Pickford Center for Motion Picture Study. It was dedicated in honor of legendary silent film actress Mary Pickford in 2002. Pickford was one of the founding members of the Academy. Johnny Carson used to film his late night talk show in this building. It is the oldest remaining structure in Hollywood. All the film's the academy nominates, and votes on for the Oscar's are viewed here.🌺 photo by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2020 2:51 PM

She's a stupid whore dear.

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2020 3:01 PM

How does she make an income?

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2020 3:02 PM

[quote] that she was the original choice to play Sally Spectra on B&B but Bill Bell who was bitter from her ending their affair vetoed it.

Bullshit.

Sally was originally a bit part, expanded due to Darlene Conley's fabulousness. She was fired in 1987 and I'm sure none of the Bells wanted her anywhere near any of their studios.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2020 4:09 PM

R42 Exactly. She makes all sorts of outrageous claims without anything proof to back them up whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2020 4:18 PM

She made a claim a few years back how she was the one that took YR to number one and when she was on, thirty million watched for her and her alone.

Vicky Rowell occasionally says some off the wall exaggerated shit, but her comments are generally rooted in reality. Brendad is completely delusional.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote]Exactly. She makes all sorts of outrageous claims without anything proof to back them up whatsoever.

Sounds like presidential material to us.

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2020 5:13 PM

[quote] She also claimed the fellow female inmates would mock her and call her "Barbie."

That I believe.

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote] Is that really her instagram postings with all the misspellings?

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2020 5:22 PM

How did she ever read her lines?

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2020 5:36 PM

I wonder what her pussy looks like.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote]She’s a second grade actress

I think you mean rate, dear.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2020 10:53 PM

What the Brendad joke all about?

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2020 10:53 PM

R50 - judging by her spelling, I'd guess second grade is more appropriate...

by Anonymousreply 52March 30, 2020 2:45 AM

R9 Pretty sure a second grader could out act her in a school play.

by Anonymousreply 53March 30, 2020 10:58 AM

Brendad has announced on Facebook that Jesus has brought us a cure for Coronavirus. And she’s so grateful to Trump and Pence. Fucking crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 54March 30, 2020 8:18 PM

Most trump lovers suffer from dementia. This woman uses ipaint to retiuch her photos.

by Anonymousreply 55March 30, 2020 11:18 PM

There is a cure for the dreaded virious. It's on my Facebook pages. Google it. Instagram doesn't except links. ,💋🎯☎️📸♥️🎀🎥🌏🚖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2020 2:23 AM

And here it is folks!!! Brenda's update on the cure for this Vireous!

Dateline-Loonytunesville-

Happy Easter, well it's almost here. We need it now. 🌏🎯🌹🎀💌🌺The Lord Jesus has brought us a cure this Easter. And answered our prayers. 🌹 As the angles, all over the U.S., our doctors,nurses, grocery store workers, the grocery store's.People who served us food.The mail people, my insurance Humana, and others who have given free care. Facebook for keeping us connected, and so many more that have protected us. Especially our great President Donald Trump, and Mike Pence, our Vice President. Who have moved heaven and earth to keep us safe. We are, and always will be, a Nation of God.🌏God Bless America.

by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2020 7:37 PM

Oh, Brendad!

by Anonymousreply 58March 31, 2020 7:54 PM

So where's the cure? Do we have to wait until Easter to find out? WTF Brendad!?

by Anonymousreply 59March 31, 2020 8:27 PM

EVERYTHING except anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2020 10:22 PM

I am in my Easter hat, at Renee Taylor's home 💋for an auction 🌏🌹to save the Motion picture Home. Take care loveies.🎯 I have been in my home for 6 days. I only leave for food runs 🎀 mostly T.P. and paper towels ☎️take care. stay home.🚖💌we will win this war🌺🍀☀️🌧️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote]my insurance Humana

Humana clearly does not offer a mental health benefit.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2020 1:01 AM

Did they have schools where she grew up? I’m inclined to think not.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2020 1:04 AM

[quote]my insurance Humana

Who’s she kidding? She’s 71 and on Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2020 1:11 AM

Humana has Medicare Advantage plans. Don't you watch daytime TV?

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2020 1:33 AM

Ha ha she doesn’t want people to know she's an elderly 71 year old.

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2020 1:55 AM

Well Hello 👄tell me if your stores have changed? My experience was generally a good one today 🌹I got up early for a T.P. , and paper towel run. And for food to last at least 3 weeks. Last week Ralph's had the goods. But I arrived at 7:30. No T.P. or paper towels. No Lysol, bleach 😒or sterilization products.

I've got the turban on. That's right a turban. I don't want those little droplets landing on my hair. As it hangs in the air for several minutes. I always wear corrective shades. And since my plastic gloves must be ordered, I wore my ski brown leather gloves, with the fur trim.

I am taking no chances. Ralph's seems the most progressive. The now have protective plexaglass shields for their checkers. About 4 feet high, and wide. So they are completely covered.

Of course the tape, 6 feet from each shopper in line. I always go to a least 3 stores. After Ralph's I went to Whole Food's. It was something I never thought I would do . They make you wait to go in. It was a relatively short line with tape for socal distanceing.. So I did. I stood in the sun, and it felt great. It was good to be outside. Then when I was in, a pleasure to shop inside. No T.P or paper towels! No cleaning products.

I went to Gelsons Market. No one had T.P. or paper towels. I drove to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, they where closed! So things are changing for the better. Less hectic.

Have a great day tomorrow.🎥🌏📸😀 Photo by Dan Kennedy 🎯

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2020 3:11 PM

[Quote] I've got the turban on. That's right a turban. I don't want those little droplets landing on my hair. As it hangs in the air for several minutes. I always wear corrective shades. And since my plastic gloves must be ordered, I wore my ski brown leather gloves, with the fur trim.

You can't say Brendad doesn't deliver.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2020 3:28 PM

"Now, now Brenda dear, here is some more 'happy juice' before you start posting again on the internet,"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2020 4:27 PM

[quote]I've got the turban on. That's right a turban.

A turban? A fucking TURBAN?

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2020 5:00 PM

I pray your all keeping safe ☎️👠🌹We are almost out of this 📸🎥sit right.💚💙💚🕶️🎭♥️🚖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2020 12:02 AM

It’s really sad that she cannot spell her way out of a paper bag. Dumber than a box of rocks. She most likely didn’t make it past second grade.

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2020 12:40 AM

cant u see don sr, don jr, eric and jard llined up to poke her and suk her old nipples....

hey they gots em a star ! on der side.

by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2020 12:52 AM

She's dyslexic.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2020 12:55 AM

I dont think this crazy old cunt can type on her phone. She probably uses voice dictation to make her instagram posts.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2020 12:57 AM

She's 74 years old.

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2020 1:14 AM

She posts with all the maturity of an 8 year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2020 1:21 AM

She reminds me of the Olsen twins' meltedface stepmother, also a Trumphumper

by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2020 1:36 AM

She should have been First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2020 12:48 PM

[quote] She's rock-stupid.

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2020 1:11 PM

Another update from La La Land:

Well Hello 👄 I heard something yesterday that was distrubing ☎️A friend of mine from Connecticut, tells me he was walking his dog. And all kinds of people are out in crowds 🌏💌❤️🎀In Connecticut. Playing basketball,🌺 dining, and are out on crowds, in town? I can only geather they are democrats, who won't tune into to the updates given by President Trump.🚖😒So this is my advice to Connecticut. There are over 2 thousand registerrd cases of the virious on your state, and 2 hundred deaths, in Connecticut. This is a team effort, around the world 🌏 Especially in the U.S. I f you don't stay home. Espically now. The peak of the epidemic. We will never be free from this virious 😀Go home, shut the door on your home. And don't leave until next week. When we are granted to go out to the stores. And pharmacies 🎯 This is the way we all will get to go out and play, another day... This includes New York.🌹I love New York, but please stay home 🎭💛💗💌😅🕶️💙💚🌧️☀️ Photo A Harry Langdon shot, from my book 🌹My True Hidden Hollywood Story🎥📸👠

God Bless You 🎀 and keep you safe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2020 9:07 PM

[quote]the stores have strick policies

She's not a second-grade actress; she's a second grade speller.

by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2020 9:50 PM

[quote]I can only geather they are democrats, who won't tune into to the updates given by President Trump.

She's such an ignorant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2020 9:52 PM

What are thesh worsh?

[quote]Well we are dealing with this very well. The Phonies are coming out of the woodwork. I just saw a publicly hound, who takes drug's, and is usually drunk. Remind everyone to take care of their bodies? In a strange suppose to be, sexy pose. What an idiot. Mouth. Twisted person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2020 9:56 PM

Is Brendad roasting herself with that post?

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2020 9:58 PM

What money does this dumb bitch live on? Honest question. She’s had no acting career for over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2020 10:55 PM

R86 She inherited property in Century City from her mother.

But I think condo association was trying to kick her out because she wasn't paying assessments.

She may have sold the condo.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2020 2:10 PM

Congrats to everyone in California 👄We have effectively dropped the people getting the virious. It went from 25.5 percent to 7.5 of people getting it. Almost twice as long to spread.🎯It's like a ghost town, here. If we all stick to geather. We will be out of this in no time ❤️❤️💙🌹🎀🎥😀 photo by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2020 8:28 PM

Genera Hospital should cast her as a brain surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2020 8:39 PM

She's like a one-woman poster child for Trump's base. Stupid, ignorant, poorly informed, and vapid as hell.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2020 1:03 AM

Y&R 1985 - Jill Takes John Abbott To The Cleaners!

Classic scene from The Young & The Restless capping off an almost two year storyline involving Jack & Jill and those "pictures"

Now that Jill told John that Jack (his son) was the "other man" in those pictures of her making love, Jill lays out her demands for a divorce, or she goes public with those pictures. She wants

20% of Jabot

Seat on the board of directors

Position & Title at Jabot

Spacious Corner Office

Six Figure Salary

That is all for a divorce - This is one of the most classic scenes on Y&R with Brenda Dickson Watch below!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2020 1:06 AM

R91- I am addicted to that channel now.

I have to say, that when they allowed Miss DICKS-ON to be vulnerable, she was quite natural and good-

She COULD act.

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2020 1:08 AM

Brenda Dickson was better than Jess Walton no question

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2020 1:20 AM

R92 R93 that’s ridiculous. Dickson acted as if she could barely remember her lines. Walton got the role and made it her own for the better.

by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2020 5:17 PM

Brendad was a nightmare to work with.

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Brendad is oddly watchable in that clip. I wonder if she had to train herself to keep her face at rest. She barely moves her eyebrows or forehead at all. And botox wasn't a thing back then, I believe. She does some very amateurish things, though - such as trying to do a dramatic turn with her elbows while keeping her hands buried in her pockets (circa 11:20).

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Bless her heart...

Happy Easter 🥀🌹🌸💐open up your heart, and pray for an end to this delima 💗💗💗💗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2020 9:28 PM

Delima? What does that mean (for those of who don't speak Brendad-ese)?

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2020 9:36 PM

Dilemma - whether to go out and shoplift or not.

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2020 9:37 PM

I thought it might be "dilemma" but it didn't make any sense. But, again, it's not like she's a tree of owls exactly.

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2020 9:40 PM

Yeah, how is she paying the bills? She's 71 so she's got social security but what else.

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2020 9:43 PM

Divorce payout? I know she was all dramatic about it but I doubt she got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2020 9:46 PM

Jess Walton was a Bell ass kisser. Brenda was a Bell dick sucker.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2020 9:56 PM

Happy Easter 💐🌸🌷🌹🌏I am wearing my Easter Bonnet at the Purple Lunchen, in Beverly Hills. With September Sonerio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2020 1:48 PM

R104 She looks like a plastic blow up doll.

by Anonymousreply 105April 12, 2020 1:49 PM

Brenda: Leave some photoshop for the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Jill is a character that is tough as nails - that is how Brenda played the part to the hilt

Jess Walton made the character too sympathetic and now Jill is too likeable and is no longer a bitch

That is why Brenda played the part better - but she had to go because she was just too difficult behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 107April 12, 2020 4:47 PM

So what if I smeared my feces on the back of the sets? It's what shows up on ON CAMERA that counts. Those bastard Bells!

by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2020 5:05 PM

R107 Jess had her bitch on wheels moments. Were you watching for the first five years or so she was on? She had her cunt moments. Judging from the clips, Brenda played her too one note. Jess brought some much needed levels to the role. It was very well recast.

by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2020 7:01 PM

Jess Walton SCREECHES every fucking line. I have a migraine anytime she shows up.

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2020 12:32 AM

Flash back to last year's Six Millions Dollar Man press party , Roger Neal's exhibit 💋 with Wink Martindale. Fun time's 💚🪐🌏☎️photo by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2020 8:11 PM

I put up a YouTube video in the recommended YT thread about a strange and wonderful woman who does possum rescue, who makes silly but deadpan videos about the possums and their religious beliefs, etc. I described her as a cross between said heroine of this thread, and someone else, maybe Meryl Streep or Steve Irwin. Shortly after I posted the thread disappeared, and the next day it was back with my comment deleted!

I hope you will all indulge me and peruse these treasures (a little bit Wishbone, a bit of Schitt's Creek).

The linked video is timely, and will remind you of someone dear to you all in the first 3 words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2020 10:29 PM

She's not dyslexic; she's just too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 113April 21, 2020 6:06 AM

Brendad has always been batshit crazy - but the bitch is really losing it now. Her latest Facebook post:

GOOD MORNING👄 I know many of you have already seen this. It is shocking. I once had mentor, a brilliant man. Who said to me, if you let someone take care of you. They will take care of you! He wiggled his eyebrows. I urge my friend's to WAKE UP. These large comglorimate trillion dollar business have to much power. Amazon, Windows, and others. Some of the people in them have a Master Plan. They are going to dumb us down. With Subliminal messages. Definition below. (of a stimulus or mental process) below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it.

If you let them, they will bath you in radiation, with their 5 G radioactive networks. That radiation will effect your reproductive organs. Cause your children to be born malformed, and their children. It will shorten your life span. They will splice togeather viruses, to make them super viruses . They will then offfer you a vaccine. Make trillions more dollars. They are going to brand us like cattle. So they can follow our every move. WAKE UP. VOTE OUT THIS DEMOCRATIC PARTY. DONALD TRUMP IS ARE ONLY CHANCE. He is not part of this corrupt group, who do not care about you. The only master plan is is the plan God gave us. We the people are bigger than all the trillion dollar business put togeather. But we now must protect ourselves, for the good of man kind.

by Anonymousreply 114April 23, 2020 9:08 PM

[quote]We have effectively dropped the people getting the virious.

Well, hello! That's one way to get it done!

[quote]They will splice togeather viruses....

Dammit, someone or something has taught Brendad to spell "viruses". Party poopers!

by Anonymousreply 115April 23, 2020 10:23 PM

R115 Yes, but she still doesn't know the difference between "our" and "are."

by Anonymousreply 116April 23, 2020 10:41 PM

If she were someone's pet, they'd probably be considering having her put down.

by Anonymousreply 117April 23, 2020 11:10 PM

I think she was an early adopter of disinfectant-and-sunshine injections now being pushed by the Administration. Like a WAY EARLY adopter ...

by Anonymousreply 118April 23, 2020 11:48 PM

[quote]DONALD TRUMP IS ARE ONLY CHANCE.

No wonder she like Donald: Another narcissist who can't keep a marriage -- or spell.

by Anonymousreply 119April 24, 2020 12:43 AM

She has always been nuts, but this "God" thing is a bit of a detour for her.

I've followed her for years, but she's never gone down this road until the 'vireous' happened.

by Anonymousreply 120April 24, 2020 12:48 AM

Good evening 👄 Here I am last summer at Roger Neal's press party at the Hollywood Museum. Happy care free. Uncaged. It's been alittle over a mo. That we have been in lockdown.🌏but we can't get to lax, saying it's safe now. I check out the deaths on my city every day. And cases. It's on the innernet. We got in Century City 17 more case's where I live. From being frozen for two weeks. This echoed all over Los Angeles. So before you go running out, to play hooky from the quartine. Check out yourself, what's going on in your City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 24, 2020 1:09 AM

Has anyone suggested to Brenda that she make a "Welcome to My Quarantine" video? It could be a multiformat success for her.

by Anonymousreply 122April 24, 2020 2:49 AM

Brenda needs to be in the constant care of a very patient psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 123April 24, 2020 2:53 AM

Well Hello👄This is late 80's 💛and in those days we had hair like never before, or after ❣️🌏 It was fun, wild and wooly, and oh so much fun 💛 This is from my 'Welcome to my Home", film, featured in Vanity Fair Magizene 🌹 photo by Steven Harvey. Have a great day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2020 9:39 PM

I know people throw around many older actresses as a potential modern day Norma Desmond, but Brenda really IS our modern Norma Desmond. Her fame was so quick and fleeting and in a not-so-popular/basically obsolete form of storytelling. Someone should make a documentary about her and just let her talk about all the reasons she thinks she no longer has a career. It'd be fascinating.

I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote]Vanity Fair Magizene

Magizene. Ha. I'm shocked she mentioned that, since she was so pissed about that article, that she wouldn't even mention it after it came out.

She comes across as delusional and totally not in the joke. And the writer puts some nice jab in there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote]Vanity Fair Magizene

Vanity Fair MAGA-vageen!

by Anonymousreply 127May 4, 2020 11:21 PM

There is something very condescending about how Brenda addresses her publique.

The tone indicates that she thinks she is a very glamorous movie star who still has a career and the person reading is an easily impressed rube who knows about absolutely nothing about show business -- or anything else, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 128May 4, 2020 11:28 PM

If there is anyone on Earth who Googles themself, it's Brenda.

And we are one of the few places she is still talked about.

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2020 11:38 PM

R128 I think this is why I don't feel bad for making fun of her. She's not some poor delusional person who doesn't know any better. It sounds like she's actively trying to speak down to everyone as if she has any right to talk with all of her insane typos and deranged rants. She's not just a little off - she's full blown nuts and even a bit mean. Then again, those Trump supporters are all like that.

by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2020 11:39 PM

R124 Brendad is so delusional, she thinks she has fans who weren't alive in the 1980s!

by Anonymousreply 131May 4, 2020 11:44 PM

Exactly r128 & r130. She’s a fucking idiot. I don’t care about her history with the show. If she was so good, she wouldn’t have been fired and/or she could’ve gone over to Days or GH. Also, the ‘when your famouse’ stuff gets posted, I howl! The misspellings, the condescension and delusion is off the charts. I don’t give a fuck what her problems are/were.

by Anonymousreply 132May 4, 2020 11:44 PM

I can't believe no one tried to make a film about her even in an unofficial way.. She seems perfect for some sort of mockumentary.

by Anonymousreply 133May 4, 2020 11:51 PM

Trivia- She was this close to being hired by Paul Rauch in 1988. She was going to play Blaze Buchanan in the 1888 storyline..

He called Bill Bell (or the Y&R producers- I no longer remember) and Bill/CBS trashed Brenda, of course...

She did not get the role and it went to RSW's real life wife..

by Anonymousreply 134May 5, 2020 12:12 AM

Because she’s nuts r134. He trashed her for good reason. Nobody wanted that freak on set by then.

by Anonymousreply 135May 5, 2020 12:19 AM

She alone is keeping Photoshop in business.

by Anonymousreply 136May 5, 2020 12:30 AM

By reading her posts, I'm amazed she was able to read and memorize scripts back in the day. I mean, she's clearly semi-literate.

by Anonymousreply 137May 5, 2020 12:33 AM

R133 Even Angelyne managed to get a bio series (that looks to be rife with revisionist history), so maybe Brendad might have a small chance getting something done.

Could you imagine a Brendad and Angelyne reality show? Two ancient, delusional nutbags sharing the same space.

by Anonymousreply 138May 5, 2020 12:43 AM

Love her !

by Anonymousreply 139May 5, 2020 12:57 AM

Months ago the question of where she gets her money appeared on a thread somewhere (might even have been here on DL)

Someone replied that on top of inheriting the condo from her mother, there was quite a bit of money involved as well.

I follow her on FB & IG, just for the laughs, and I don't think I've ever seen her wear the same outfit twice. She might post multiple pictures at different times wearing the same thing, but it appears those are all taken the at the same time, she just doles them out here and there.

by Anonymousreply 140May 5, 2020 1:31 AM

One of her saddest delusions is the way she poses by herself in 99% of her photos, tagging on or outright fabricating some magnanimous event around them. She may pose in front of a famous glitzy venue on a day that it’s clearly closed and say she was there for Elton John’s star studded fund raiser, or stand in front of Grumman’s Chinese Theater and say she was there for some charity event no one will bother to dispute, or -as someone indicated earlier- pose on some red carpet clearly after the doors to the grand affair have been closed off by the programme in progress.

by Anonymousreply 141May 5, 2020 9:55 AM

R140 I think she is still going through money problems. She drunkenly posted one night about how the "terrorists" in her condo association were threatening to kick her out for not paying her assessments.

by Anonymousreply 142May 5, 2020 5:02 PM

R134 So her paranoia about the Bells blackballing her in the industry is not a delusion.

by Anonymousreply 143May 5, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]Someone replied that on top of inheriting the condo from her mother, there was quite a bit of money involved as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if her last ex gave her a tidy sum to just go away and leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 144May 5, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote]I wouldn't be surprised if her last ex gave her a tidy sum to just go away and leave him alone.

No, he hid all his assets so she couldn't get any. And then had the police throw her out of their house.

She did several, very humiliating videos about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 5, 2020 5:11 PM

Well Hello👄I am appearing at Roger Neal's Super Hero's Ledgons Exibit Press Party💖💕💜💜👗🛍💍👕👔🕶👒🎩🎓👠👞👢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 5, 2020 5:13 PM

What's with her C R A Z Y use of emojis?

by Anonymousreply 147May 5, 2020 5:15 PM

She obviously has some kind of income stream. Look at her clothes, wigs/hairpieces, all the cosmetic work on her face and she obviously has veneers. All of that stuff isn't cheap.

I'd bet she "dates" some rich older men in the area where she lives.

by Anonymousreply 148May 5, 2020 5:33 PM

R145 "Welcome to my home . . . . . . EVICTION!"

by Anonymousreply 149May 5, 2020 5:42 PM

R146 Here's another example of her delusion. There is no Roger Neal "Ledgons" press party going on. The last Roger Neal event was in February 2019. She's probably standing in front of a window or display case somewhere.

Notice how it's just her in the picture - nobody else around.

by Anonymousreply 150May 5, 2020 5:43 PM

FUN FACT: Her "red carpet" is actually a bath mat.

by Anonymousreply 151May 5, 2020 5:46 PM

Wasn't she banned from at least one clothing store because of... five fingered behavior?

by Anonymousreply 152May 5, 2020 5:46 PM

The most pressing question: who the fuck is Roger Neal?

by Anonymousreply 153May 5, 2020 6:02 PM

R153 He's a producer. Mainly does charity events. You know, for "ledgons."

by Anonymousreply 154May 5, 2020 6:05 PM

Pictures others have taken of her (aka no Photoshop) show someone who has had some work done, but still looking good for her age. I don't know why she insists on making herself a cartoon.

Oh, and has she ever met a camera she didn't like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2020 6:06 PM

Quite big tits

by Anonymousreply 156May 5, 2020 6:10 PM

She recycles her photos a lot. She went to some fancy charity polo match years ago, and those pics have turned up a number of times with a caption saying “Here I am at....” but neglecting to mention that it was 4 years ago.

She also makes a big deal about Oscar season, to create the impression that she is somehow swept up in the whole whirlwind of celebrity events. “I had so much fun at the Oscars party!” she trills, not mentioning that the party was at her friend’s apartment.

by Anonymousreply 157May 5, 2020 6:11 PM

she's had horrific work

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2020 6:14 PM

She needs better wigs. Darker, fuller, shorter -- and more expensive.

by Anonymousreply 159May 5, 2020 6:36 PM

She always goes to Roger Neal's parties. His parties especially his Oscar parties are for the wannabes, hasbeens and neverweres. So she fits right in. She was recently featured in a list of people on Instagram who were caught poorly photoshopping their pictures.

by Anonymousreply 160May 5, 2020 7:00 PM

I have no idea who this bitch is or was or is pretending to be BUT I read the post at R61 that she was at a party a Renee Taylor's house. I love her; she was married to the great Joe Bologna (My Favorite Year and their Lovers and Other Strangers).

by Anonymousreply 161May 5, 2020 7:15 PM

She truly is the gift that keeps on giving:

My True Hidden Hollywood Story 💋Can be on found. On Amazon, Barn's and Nobel, and Apple.💕🧡💐👄💋💚🌹🌏🇺🇸🌸❣️🌷🌷🐭😃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 5, 2020 7:21 PM

R162 "Barns and Nobel." This bitch is a rio!

by Anonymousreply 163May 5, 2020 7:25 PM

"Today 800 people died in New York City of the Coronavirus. By the way, here's an 80's glamour shot of me taken by some obscure photographer."

She is so out of touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 164May 5, 2020 7:31 PM

At least she’s stopped parroting Dump corona predictions, like it would miraculously disappear, and there’d be a cure by Easter.

by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Her droopy eye she always had. You can see it started to get all old and lazy in the mid 80's.. I am surprised she has not gotten that fixed.

If she cut her hair, let it be light brown- she would be an extremely attractive woman for her age.

She is clearly a mentally ill woman, and I suspect that she was molested or something as a young girl.

I think Jeanne Cooper hinted that Brenda had some real trauma as a child...

She has that LuAnn quality- its a detachment from reality and criticism, and most of all- self awareness. That's the major one.

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2020 8:55 PM

[quote] I am appearing at Roger Neal's Super Hero's Ledgons Exibit Press Party

More like standing by (or photo shopped next to) a framed poster. But you gotta love the gal’s choice of words. She’s always “appearing at” “a guest of” “sharing laughs with”

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2020 10:25 PM

When does catch a celebrity to snap a picture with, they're all has-beens themselves. And even then, they're looking at her like she's nuts, or have that "get me outta here!" grin.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2020 10:33 PM

She forever milked the brief conversation she had with Marc Cherry ages ago. He probably asked her where the bathroom was.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2020 10:39 PM

The greater Los Angeles area must be full of tens of thousands of has-beens. Sad.

Does she make appearances at soap cons?

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2020 10:48 PM

I ran into Joanna Cassidy from 👄🌏from the movie cartoon Jessica Rabbit, she was the only live women in the film💞 Photo by the master Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2020 10:49 PM

"I ran into" = "I chased this woman through a crowded room, grabbed her from the back by her hair, and paid her $500 cash to take this photo"

by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2020 10:55 PM

Brendad should take notes from Joanna on how to age gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2020 10:55 PM

Which is worse: when she photoshops everyone in the photo with her, or just herself?

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2020 10:56 PM

I don't think she's making any money from dating older men considering she's now 71.

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2020 11:03 PM

There AREN'T any older men.

by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2020 11:15 PM

R175 I wouldn't say that. There are men who are into mature women and would rather be seen out with someone closer to their age and not make things look so obvious. One thing you have to admit is that she has a great body for her age. That's one a very few positive things that could be said about her.

by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2020 11:21 PM

She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2020 12:27 AM

No pickle? No performance!

by Anonymousreply 179May 6, 2020 6:40 AM

Her very generous use of Photoshop in all of her pictures makes her look like one the "Cocoon" aliens after they take off their skin.

by Anonymousreply 180May 6, 2020 12:51 PM

Regardless of her age, someone is paying a good amount of money for that pussy.

by Anonymousreply 181May 6, 2020 12:56 PM

According to IMDB, she hasn't worked as an actress since 1986. Where IS the money coming from?

by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2020 1:16 PM

Happy Wendsay 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2020 2:35 PM

Her naturally blond locks look hilariously synthetic.

by Anonymousreply 184May 6, 2020 2:50 PM

R183 What the hell is "usususususus?" Did she fall asleep on her keyboard?

by Anonymousreply 185May 6, 2020 3:21 PM

Well, hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 6, 2020 4:46 PM

Well, she looks better than Cindy Brady.

by Anonymousreply 187May 6, 2020 4:55 PM

[Quote] Where IS the money coming from?

She divorced her last husband a while back. She may cry poor but she probably got money from him.

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]Where IS the money coming from?

I've seen more Arab dick than a urinal in Mecca.

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2020 5:02 PM

That’s Thindy Brady, R187.

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2020 6:11 PM

r185 Are you using Firefox? At least in my browser that's what it shows in lieu of flag emojis, so I assume she posted a bunch of American flag emojis.

by Anonymousreply 191May 6, 2020 6:40 PM

R191 No, I'm using Chrome. Her other emojis display for me, though.

by Anonymousreply 192May 6, 2020 7:29 PM

Spent time with friend's at the Family Film Awards👄Actress Kusandra Corroll,🕶👠and actress Terry Moore💕🎹🎙👗it was a fablious show, with outstanding entertainment! ☎️Photo by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 6, 2020 11:36 PM

Eww. Was "Kusandra Corroll" born with a vagina? She looks like tranny.

Brendad should pose with her more often, her face looks better in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2020 12:12 AM

And 91 year old Terry Moore looks better than either of them.

by Anonymousreply 195May 7, 2020 12:36 AM

Who is this "Dan Kennedy" who's constantly taking her picture?

by Anonymousreply 196May 7, 2020 1:13 AM

R193 Is the "Family Film Awards" a convention for geriatric female impersonators?

by Anonymousreply 197May 7, 2020 1:17 AM

If someone wants a surefire "reality" show they should have Brenda Dickson and Victoria Rowell live together and film it. For extra fun, make them watch Y&R everyday. Two crazy, bitter ex-soap queens, it would be tv gold, for at least one season.

by Anonymousreply 198May 7, 2020 1:32 AM

With special visits from Tami Erin and Angelyne.

by Anonymousreply 199May 7, 2020 1:33 AM

Looks wise, I'm guessing her icon for growing old is Mamie Van Doren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 7, 2020 1:38 AM

Several times Brenda posted a picture of the only award she ever won which was a Soap Opera Digest award which she won a year after Y&R canned her and said it was a People's Choice Award even though you could clearly see the text engraved on it! If MKULTRA were still being continued today, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of their test subjects.

by Anonymousreply 201May 7, 2020 2:12 AM

I just sent Brenda a link to this thread. Let's see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 202May 7, 2020 3:08 AM

Well this is the end of Happy Birthday to Marilyn👄I am at the Oscar's here..poseing by Marilyn memibellia👒🎩👔🕶👗 Hope she is on heaven making God happy💕💛💚💟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 7, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote]Well this is the end of Happy Birthday to Marilyn👄I am at the Oscar's here..poseing by Marilyn memibellia👒🎩👔🕶👗 Hope she is on heaven making God happy💕💛💚💟

Is Brenda suggesting that Marylyn might be giving God a hand job?

by Anonymousreply 204May 7, 2020 6:02 PM

^Marilyn

by Anonymousreply 205May 7, 2020 6:03 PM

She’s at the Oscars alright.

by Anonymousreply 206May 7, 2020 6:06 PM

Security firms for Hollywood events should follow her Insta so they know when to get restraining orders.

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2020 6:37 PM

R202 will she be able to read it?

by Anonymousreply 208May 7, 2020 7:24 PM

R208 Well, hello! Are you empliying i kant reed?

by Anonymousreply 209May 7, 2020 7:26 PM

R202 Congratulations, you will get this shut down. Brenda gets drunk at night and GOES BANANAS sending threatening notices to websites.

"Bad Plastic Surgery" had tons of poorly written screeds about how she had never had plastic surgery and "OWNS EVERY PICTURE OF ME." She demanded that they take all her pics down.

by Anonymousreply 210May 7, 2020 7:27 PM

Brenda's surgery hasn't been all that bad. It's the photoshopping.

by Anonymousreply 211May 7, 2020 7:48 PM

And the $17 wigs.

by Anonymousreply 212May 7, 2020 7:51 PM

R210 She also sent emails to the webmaster of Soap Opera Network complaining about people posting about her on their forum and hot linking pictures from her website.

If she sees this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if she sent email complaints to the DL webmaster as well.

by Anonymousreply 213May 7, 2020 8:14 PM

She's a humorless twat.

And really stupid.

Just think how she got YouTube to pull all of Deven Green's videos, when those were the only reason most people even knew who Brenda was.

I'd never heard of her until I saw Deven's Welcome to My Home parody.

by Anonymousreply 214May 7, 2020 8:33 PM

I ran into the editor of Amare Magizen👄what a great job she did on Magizene this mo. Happy Wendsay🎀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 7, 2020 9:51 PM

R215 Read as: "I waited for the editor of Amare Magizen to leave work, then ran up to her and asked her to hold one of the copies of the magizene I bought and take a picture with me. Happy Wendsay!"

by Anonymousreply 216May 7, 2020 9:53 PM

And who hasn't heard of Amare Magizen?

Brenda: "You know who would make the most gorgeous, young cover girl for your next issue? You could call it the 'Hollywood Glamour' issue. Well? Oh, come on. Why the blank look? She's standing right in front of you!"

by Anonymousreply 217May 7, 2020 10:26 PM

I like Brendad's dress.

by Anonymousreply 218May 8, 2020 6:16 AM

Good Morning 💋 Here I am at Roger Neil's party🌏Doing the Maylyn Monroe dip.🌼 Actually, I am about to take a 3 mile walk in the sun. I did this day before yesterday . I felt great. I wear my mask because by law in Beverly Hills, and Century City. It is required. But I pull it down when no one is around.😃 Photos by the marvalious Dan Kennedy.☎️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 8, 2020 8:09 PM

R219 She looks more like Mae West in that getup than "Maylyn Monroe."

Glad to know she's walking. That'll keep the osteoporosis at bay, even if she does pull her mask down when nobody's around.

by Anonymousreply 220May 8, 2020 8:11 PM

Miss California World...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 8, 2020 8:14 PM

A more flattering shade...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 8, 2020 8:15 PM

R221 "Just showing that horse I could open wide enough to take it!"

by Anonymousreply 223May 8, 2020 8:15 PM

It is Great Gasby day with the Beverly Hills Polo matches👄flirting with the player's, allowed! LOL.💕💛💚💙👒👡💄💋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 9, 2020 9:35 PM

[quote]Great Gasby

She is such an uneducated fool.

by Anonymousreply 225May 9, 2020 9:40 PM

She's dyslexic.

by Anonymousreply 226May 9, 2020 9:41 PM

R226 Dyslexia doesn't account for not knowing how to use apostrophes.

by Anonymousreply 227May 9, 2020 9:42 PM

Dyslexics don't see text like the rest of us. You could misplace an apostrophe and catch it before or after your post. That's not necessarily the case with someone who has dyslexia.

by Anonymousreply 228May 9, 2020 9:48 PM

I'm Dyslexic.

But I'm not stupid, unlike Brenda.

So I know I have to watch VERY carefully what I type. And pay attention to it being flagged by spellcheck.

"Gasby" is not a word.

by Anonymousreply 229May 9, 2020 10:01 PM

R224 Does that idiot think that getup is from the Roaring Twenties?

by Anonymousreply 230May 9, 2020 10:02 PM

[Quote] "Gasby" is not a word.

Neither is "Brendad" but I use it frequently.

by Anonymousreply 231May 9, 2020 10:06 PM

R228 I'm dyslexic, but even I know where apostrophes go and how they work.

by Anonymousreply 232May 9, 2020 10:20 PM

[Quote] I'm dyslexic, but even I know where apostrophes go and how they work.

Do you think Brendad is a fake dyslexic?

by Anonymousreply 233May 9, 2020 10:25 PM

R233 Yes. Dyslexia is a poor cover for illiteracy.

by Anonymousreply 234May 9, 2020 10:30 PM

She isn't just transposing letters -- she is spelling words phonetically and with only approximate spelling.

That isn't dyslexia; it's illiteracy.

by Anonymousreply 235May 9, 2020 10:33 PM

Wow. That photoshopping makes her eyes look like they are in 2 different galaxies!!!!

by Anonymousreply 236May 9, 2020 10:36 PM

So Brendad can read but she can't write?

by Anonymousreply 237May 10, 2020 10:05 AM

I'm not even sure she can read. Which goes back to one of my original questions - how the hell was she ever able to memorize a script?

by Anonymousreply 238May 10, 2020 11:28 AM

Brendad's to-camera bits clearly show her reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 10, 2020 11:34 AM

R239 The word on the teleprompter were likely spelled phonetically.

by Anonymousreply 240May 10, 2020 11:39 AM

^ "Words"

by Anonymousreply 241May 10, 2020 11:40 AM

Brendad's rubbing off on you, r240/r241.

by Anonymousreply 242May 10, 2020 11:42 AM

R239 I love the way she pronounces "jewelry" as "jew-ry."

by Anonymousreply 243May 10, 2020 11:52 AM

At about 7:40 in that video, she gets a panicked look on her face and she starts slowing down her delivery. I'm guessing the teleprompter momentarily went on the fritz.

by Anonymousreply 244May 10, 2020 11:55 AM

Happy Mother's Day, mother 🌹 And to all you mother's out there, this is the most important holiday.Always be good to you mother. One day she will be gone. You will go on without her. But you will miss her everyday.🌏 Because mother's are the most important people in the world. Happy Mother's Day!🌺🥀🌼💛💚☎️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 10, 2020 2:06 PM

Who did the portrait?

by Anonymousreply 246May 10, 2020 2:15 PM

It is SO Brendad to post a self portrait on a Mother's day post.

by Anonymousreply 247May 10, 2020 2:15 PM

R247 I was going to say the same thing. And that silly portrait is too big for that wall.

Is Brendad "Jill Abbott" on that YouTube video?

Her comments are thinks Brendad might say, but they don't seem as illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 248May 10, 2020 4:14 PM

[Quote] Is Brendad "Jill Abbott" on that YouTube video?

No. If you read all the replies, "Jilly Abbott" clearly has a sense of humor. Not so Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 249May 10, 2020 4:16 PM

And the real Brenda would report that channel to YouTube.

She thinks if people watch that free, they won't buy from her on VHS.

by Anonymousreply 250May 10, 2020 5:17 PM

[Quote] they won't buy from her on VHS.

Besamax!

by Anonymousreply 251May 10, 2020 5:22 PM

Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello! Well Hello!

by Anonymousreply 252May 10, 2020 5:50 PM

I love whoever this is from an older Brendad thread. I wonder if it's the same twisted piece who posted as her on the Daily Mirror forums during the Maddie McCann investigation.

[quote]I trolled Brenda pretty hard about seven or so years ago. In the comments section of "Bad Plastic Surgery" I posted as Brenda. Everything was in caps and I DEMANDED that they remove any negative comments as there is no way you can look 19, like I do, when you're almost 80 without some light freshening. I also took her paranoia up a notch (barely) and claimed I would be an Desperate Housewives if the New World Order and the "Hollywood Homos and Jews" hadn't been so jealous they sabotaged my career.

[quote]Several people posted to the effect "Brenda, I also work in the industry and if you think rants against Jews and Gays will help you get work, you are badly mistaken!"

[quote]Well, all of sudden who posts a response? The real Brenda. In all caps, she demanded the "owner" remove all posts because "I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PLASTIC SUGARY!!!!!!!" and left her cellphone number to call to let her know he had done so.

[quote]I thought, surely, no one would be so stupid as to leave their cellphone number on the internet. Not so. I called. She didn't say, "Well, hello!" but she did say, "Brenda here." No doubt, thinking it was a casting director for a soon-to-be-Oscar-nominated film. "Are you ready for you close-up?"

[quote]I now always give that number to anyone asking for my number who I don't wish to have it.

by Anonymousreply 253May 10, 2020 6:03 PM

"I'm just having a latte and some potato salad."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 10, 2020 6:07 PM

R253 "I NEVER HAD PLASTIC SUGARY!" - Brenda

Well she did say in WTMH that sugar causes wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 255May 10, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote]Which is worse: when she photoshops everyone in the photo with her, or just herself?

I think it's very considerate of her to beautify all of her celebrity friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 10, 2020 6:13 PM

Brenda trying to author her own Wikipedia page before the mods caught on:

Brenda Dickson has currently authored an autobiography, "My True Hidden Hollywood Story." She describes her love affairs with some of the most powerful men in Hollywood. She addresses what she believes to be the blacklisting and breach of contract of William J. Bell and how it was hidden from the public. It details the involvement of cartel Mafia judges and attorneys who laundered her two marital estates through the federal court of California and the state court of Hawaii to keep her out of Hollywood because she garnered more ratings than the entire show, "The Young and the Restless." She originated the role of Jill Foster Abbott on the "Y and R" where she worked for almost 12 years when she was illegally fired, subsequently the ratings fell by 9 points. The book tells what went on with her and other actors in the show and how she believes the Bells remained in her life, were involved with her two ex-husbands, and try to keep her out of Hollywood by making her homeless and laundering her divorce money to her ex-husbands. It's an incredible story.

Ms. Dickson has studied with Lee Strasberg, and then she studied with Milton Katselas. Milton, the famous acting teacher and director was an Academy Award Winner for "Butterflies are Free." Ms. Dickson has worked with Bob Hope, singing and dancing in his 1971 Christmas Show. She traveled with Johnny Grant to entertain the troops and did radio shows that were broadcast in Vietnam. She received a Senate resolution for her work in finding jobs for permanently injured vets working with Nancy Reagan. She was in Director, Jimmy Burrows, hit play "Mr. Roberts" with Gordon Jump and James Drury of "The Virginian." She also performed in a hit play with Francis Fisher and Bob Crane called "Send me no Flowers." She worked in a Tennessee Williams' production of his hit play, "Vieux Carre." opposite Mike Nader and Ray Stricklyn. She played the part of Jane Sparks, Mike Nader, her lover, and Ray Stricklyn, as Tennessee Williams. She did a film with Robert Quarry called, "Deathmaster", a cult favorite. She starred in an "FBI" episode with Efrem Zimbolist Jr. She did "Love American Style", "Falcon Crest", "Here we go Again", and she starred opposite William Shatner, Jan-Michael Vincent and Robert Foxworth in "Men at Law." After her illegal firing and blacklisting she never worked in Hollywood, she believes, thanks to the Bell family, which is all disclosed in her book. She is now back in Hollywood and intends to pursue a film career.

She created a hit, runaway internet film she wrote, produced and directed called, "Welcome to my Home" that was put on by a fan. The film quickly garnered 3 million viewers. Sony Pictures (The Bells) took it down in a false copyright claim. Dickson produced the film into a DVD. This reality film paved the way for all of the recent reality series. It was taken over by a woman who decided to lip-sync over it, in an illegal, fraudulent copyright infringement. This so-called comedian attached onto the goldmine of the film that Dickson produced. It is believed that she has been hired to do these expensive lip-syncs over Dickson's material to discredit her. The film was way ahead of its time about fashion, diet and exercise and how to apply makeup properly. Dickson brought people into her home to spend the day with her. She showed her cat and dog and did a fashion show of over the top, couture gowns from the 80s. The industry took note of this film and suddenly a reality show was born. The Kardashians brought you into their home. Other shows did the same. High fashion became a Red Carpet must, and all of the industry was changed. Blue jeans and tee shirts were suddenly replaced by top designers.

by Anonymousreply 257May 10, 2020 6:17 PM

Personal lifeIn Brenda Dickson's book, "My True Hidden Hollywood Story", released on e-books in mid March 2013 and hard copy to be released in late March or early April 2013 on all e-books. Dickson describes the cartel Mafia judges and attorneys who were enlisted to keep her out of Hollywood so that she would not disrupt the "Y & R" nepotism on the set and the actual low, low ratings that occurred immediately after her departure. "Welcome to my Home" was just an example of how much the fans like and missed Brenda Dickson as millions of viewers continue to tune into her website.

Awards and nominationsIn 1969, Brenda won "Miss California World" and in 1970 she competed for "Miss USA World" and won "Miss Photogenic."

In 1984, Brenda won "Outstanding Villianess", People's Choice Award, in Canada.

In 1984, Brenda won "Best Dressed, Undressed", by Soap Opera Digest, a People's Choice Contest.

In 1986, Brenda Dickson was nominated for "Outstanding Villianess" by Soap Opera Digest.

In 1988, Brenda won "Outstanding Villianess", The People's Choice Award, a Price-Waterhouse, Dick Clark Production for Soap Opera Digest.

by Anonymousreply 258May 10, 2020 6:18 PM

R253 That was me. And the answer is yes.

I also would post pictures on the Internet with Brenda's face and her cell number with the title: "Call Sister Brenda for FREE Psychic Advice!"

I have no idea if anyone ever called.

by Anonymousreply 259May 10, 2020 6:47 PM

I just checked my backup drive to see if I had kept those "Call Sister Brenda" things.

Apparently, I had done two versions. Here is the other:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 10, 2020 7:04 PM

OMG, R260!!!! Marry me.

by Anonymousreply 261May 10, 2020 8:14 PM

I love the lipstick on the teeth.

by Anonymousreply 262May 10, 2020 8:25 PM

Does Ms Ickson have some reverse Grammarly type of app on her phone that purposely misspells your words and makes you sound like a total idiot?

But the dementia sounding lunatic is her own. It'll make an app for that.

by Anonymousreply 263May 10, 2020 8:25 PM

[quote]Does Ms Ickson have some reverse Grammarly type of app on her phone that purposely misspells your words and makes you sound like a total idiot?

Yes. It's called TrumpType.

by Anonymousreply 264May 10, 2020 8:28 PM

I wonder if that's still her number. I know it was years ago after she posted it on the Internet because I prank called her once.

I had to go to LA for business and the client put me up at a very nice hotel. So I called the number from my room (figuring the main number for the hotel would show up on her caller ID) because I didn't want to use my own cellphone.

BRENDA: "Hello."

ME: "May I please speak to Miss Brenda Dickson?"

BRENDA: "This is her."

ME: "Please hold for Marc Cherry."

I then put her on hold and watched a movie.

by Anonymousreply 265May 11, 2020 7:10 PM

This is SHE, Brendad!

by Anonymousreply 266May 11, 2020 7:14 PM

ME: "May I please speak to Miss Brenda Dickson?"

BRENDA: "Let me see if madame is in."

[1-Mississippi, 2-Mississippi, 3-Mississippi]

BRENDA: "This is actress Brenda Dickson. My maid told me you had called."

by Anonymousreply 267May 11, 2020 7:18 PM

OMG. R265, that's amazing. Someone please check if that's still her number!!

by Anonymousreply 268May 11, 2020 7:59 PM

It's no longer in service.

by Anonymousreply 269May 11, 2020 9:25 PM

[quote]It's no longer in service.

Bitch probably didn't pay her bill.

by Anonymousreply 270May 12, 2020 12:34 AM

If you do a google search of that phone number, you get this page.

It lists Brenda Dicksons. The one in LA has this number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 12, 2020 12:40 AM

Another reason that number obviously was Brendad's: That page lists her address as some 1970s condo building in Century City.

Brendad has said on Insta that she lives in Century City. And an old building (she inherited the condo from her mother) makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 272May 12, 2020 12:56 AM

We joke about the Lucy Mame lens, but this looks like it was filed through a bag of crushed ice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 12, 2020 1:06 AM

That old slapper is fooling no-one! NO-ONE!

by Anonymousreply 274May 12, 2020 2:08 AM

INTERVIEWER: "Miss Dickson are those gems on your earrings real diamonds?"

BRENDAD: " Ur, I don't remember."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 275May 12, 2020 2:25 AM

You know, I’ve been having a great laugh like the rest of us, but watching the ol’ gal trying to hustle a living at r273’s video kinda made me feel sympathy and support for all the work she puts into her persona.

Then I remember the cray cray stuff in court and with Devin, and it’s back to knee-slap pin’ hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 276May 12, 2020 5:00 AM

This is her building

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 12, 2020 5:12 AM

R277 Wouldn't be surprised if her door is plastered with eviction notices and she has to pick the lock every day in order to get inside.

At least Poo Shoes has a security gate at her condo/apartment complex!

by Anonymousreply 278May 12, 2020 6:36 AM

R273 "He died, but he still has a cutting room in France and I buy from him."

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 279May 12, 2020 12:17 PM

"I'm very hard to fit because I have enormous knockers."

by Anonymousreply 280May 12, 2020 2:33 PM

R273 Brenda has such a disconnect from reality. There she is yammering on about the types of roles she may play on TV.

But the reality is that she hasn't been a working actor in over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 281May 12, 2020 3:19 PM

Jane Fonda wasn't an actor for decades. Show business is one of those professions where a comeback can happen at anytime. Look at Patsy Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 282May 12, 2020 3:21 PM

Brenda is hardly Jane Fonda.

Fonda is a movie star who has 57 credits as an actor -- and appeared in roles in every decade since the 1960s.

Brenda had one part. On TV. In the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 283May 12, 2020 3:31 PM

Brenda is hardly Jane Fonda.

Fonda is a movie star who has 57 credits as an actor -- and appeared in roles in every decade since the 1960s.

Brenda had one part. On TV. In the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 284May 12, 2020 3:31 PM

As a soap star, Brendad probably has more hours on screen than Fonda.

What about Gloria Stuart? Or June Squib?

by Anonymousreply 285May 12, 2020 3:33 PM

[quote]As a soap star, Brendad probably has more hours on screen than Fonda.

That's like saying local bus-drivers are more prestigious than someone who wins the Grand Prix.

by Anonymousreply 286May 12, 2020 3:37 PM

That's like saying local bus-drivers are more prestigious than someone who wins the Grand Prix.

by Anonymousreply 287May 12, 2020 3:37 PM

by Anonymousreply 288May 12, 2020 3:37 PM

Sorry, what did you say? I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 289May 12, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote]It's no longer in service.

Neither is Brenda's brain.

by Anonymousreply 290May 12, 2020 8:51 PM

Knowing how uptight and how serious Brenda takes herself I wouldn't be surprised if she bleaches her pussy hair blonde.

by Anonymousreply 291May 14, 2020 4:48 AM

omg the pic with Mario lopez,,,,he looks mortified to be seen with the old bag.

WHATS WITH THE BLACK PHOTOSHOP LINE UNDER HER CHIN SHE DRAWS ON?

by Anonymousreply 292May 14, 2020 8:43 AM

Flashback 📸Frank Stallone 💋 at the Barn's and Noble book signing 🥂🍾🥃🎥 getting prepared to interview me on his Radio Show, at the Playboy building 🌹🎬🎤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 14, 2020 1:45 PM

From R293 close up. What the fuck!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 14, 2020 2:08 PM

R293 She's so Photoshopped in that picture that she practically blends into the wall behind her!

"Barn's and Noble." LOL!

by Anonymousreply 295May 14, 2020 2:11 PM

only a drunk or opiate addict could put such insane pix on their Instagram......MULTIPLE TIMES, SHE LOVES THT ONE OF HER ASS LEANING AGAINST THE LAMPOST HUH

who buys her outfits, is the pudge guy in plaid vest her daddi?

by Anonymousreply 296May 14, 2020 2:38 PM

Good Morning👄I don't to selfie's, but here's one 🌼 There's alot of speculation about the Pandemic. One thing we can agree on is it's almost over. 🌸💐🌹I always say it's better to be safe than sorry. let's just hold tight, a few more weeks.☎️ Do your resurch. Get Savy, on what went on. President Trump's ready to get this economy going. If anyone can do it it's him. He's fully qualified 🎤He will fight for America. People in this country need to get back to work. He knows it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 14, 2020 7:33 PM

R297 Comment to her Insta: "Trust the Lord and pray every day."

Her fans are just as stupid as Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 298May 14, 2020 7:44 PM

She's really chugging the Trump kool aid, isn't she?

R298 Someone should remind her that people have contracted it at church and died. Co-vid 19 doesn't care who or what you worship.

by Anonymousreply 299May 14, 2020 7:46 PM

Or Covid-19, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 300May 14, 2020 7:51 PM

Of course. Brenda loves a lying narcissist in their 70s with bad hair and delusions of grandeur.

by Anonymousreply 301May 14, 2020 8:23 PM

R297 What is it about insane people and their devotion to Trump? Is it that they're just too stupid to see him for the idiot he is?

by Anonymousreply 302May 15, 2020 1:17 AM

Good Morning💋Flash back of Roger Neal's Family Film Wards. Last year.🌹🌍I am pictured here with friends. Maylyn Monroe impersonator,Cassandra Carroll, and Icon Actres Terry Moore. Girls just want to have fun.❤🎥☺📷Photo by Dan Kennedy🕶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 15, 2020 6:02 PM

"Marilyn" (or is that Marlon) has a huge honker.

by Anonymousreply 304May 15, 2020 6:42 PM

She has recycled that picture at R303 a few times. I still find it hard to believe "Icon Actres" Terry Moore is 90.

by Anonymousreply 305May 15, 2020 7:03 PM

R303 The Family Film Wards. Good God, she's an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 306May 15, 2020 9:09 PM

r303 Do you think those three ladies' (?) IQs totalled would make it into three digits?

by Anonymousreply 307May 15, 2020 10:11 PM

Anyone else wonder what her pussy looks like?

by Anonymousreply 308May 16, 2020 3:50 AM

I'm still howling at her being afraid 5G is going to "dumb us down". As if.

by Anonymousreply 309May 16, 2020 6:18 AM

Hear I am with my good friend Betty Midler. We are at Pink's Taco on Susnet Boolecard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 21, 2020 4:03 AM

R310 - G is looking fabulous there. That upturned collar is so regal.

by Anonymousreply 311May 21, 2020 4:44 AM

Here we are at Rojer Neels Oscras party where the stats get there GIF bags. We are handing them out but eye won't menchen that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 21, 2020 5:47 AM

Good afternoon💋🎀Mara New, Kate Lender, and I, having no much fun at Roger Neals party for the Oscar Nominees to pick up their gift bags. At the Lux Hotel, in Beverly Hills.🌍💞💓💖🎀💕 Have a fabulous evening🦋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 21, 2020 2:01 PM

Good evening 👄I thought I would share experience today. I was caught right in the middle of the Santa Monica riots. I went to Spectrum to deal with my cell phone. I had to park several blocks away. On 2nd street. Right off Santa Monica Blvd. As drove to the public parking, I saw four large Police Van's. All together parked.

After I parked, I began my four block walk to Spectrum. I noticed many small group's of blacks. The energy odd. I could feel the hostility. As I walked, there was the noise of a helicopter right above my head.

Great, I thought to myself. I am right in the middle of something here. I'm alone. When I reached Spectrum. It was bordered up.

I had 4 blocks to walk back to the parking structure. All the small groups of blacks I saw walking up. Began to swarm together like clockwork. Coming out of alleys. Crossing streets.

Here's the thing . Obviously there was an informant, that told the police where and when. The thing was organized. Timed to the minute. I glanced into a side street 8 police with face shields and belly clubs, stood there ready to fight. They where protecting me, and the other's caught in the mess.

Walking back there was a large crowd of blacks now formed. I was walking against the grain. One man quickly walks past me. A loade of mans slacks in his arm's. One of the hangers dropped on the cement.

I walked as fast as I could. Without looking scared.

When I got to the parking structure. There was a young black woman standing right in the middle of the down ramp. Immediately, I thought what is she up to. She was on the phone.I was thinking maybe she has a bomb.

She says. Are you looking at me! In an angry voice. I said quietly, no. I kept walking. Fast to my car. Ordinarily I would have said something rude back. Not today! I got in the car drove out as fast as I could!

Earlier this morning I went on my usual shopping spree. At Ralph's. I took the escalator up to CVC. Where I buy my mask and gloves. The 6 foot window. Had been completley knocked out.

The guard told me they had robbed all the cash registers.

I can't believe this is happening. Anyone else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 3, 2020 4:17 PM

R314 Those belly clubs are the worst!

by Anonymousreply 315June 3, 2020 4:45 PM

Brenda, you racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 316June 3, 2020 5:50 PM

To the woman on the ramp, Brendad put her hands on her hips, took a glamorous stance and retorted.. “Don’t you know who I am? I was Jill Foster Abbott on a soap opera 40 years ago, you impertinent young lady. Get out of my way”. Harruuuummph.

by Anonymousreply 317June 3, 2020 6:09 PM

R31 You forgot the "Well, hello!" part.

by Anonymousreply 318June 3, 2020 6:18 PM

Wow, before, I thought she was a mild, harmless quirky, kooky diversion. But she’s a no holds barred out and out racist. How many times did she have to tell us that the threatening mobs were all “blacks” ?

by Anonymousreply 319June 3, 2020 11:02 PM

Is this made up, r314?? Not enough grammar blunders...

by Anonymousreply 320June 3, 2020 11:06 PM

Hmm the link only takes you to her home page... and then there’s the google eyes. Dammit! I fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 321June 3, 2020 11:07 PM

R320, her IG post is linked at R314. Fewer grammatical blunders yes, but she reveals a whole new side to her idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 322June 3, 2020 11:43 PM

It’s a real post from Brendad. If the link doesn't work, it’s the one where she’s posing in a green dress in front of a brick wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 3, 2020 11:49 PM

It’s pitiful how - just like Aaron Carter - she cant even reach 50 responses to her posts.

by Anonymousreply 324June 4, 2020 3:01 AM

R323 OMG! "The blacks"

[quote]"As I headded back to my red Mercedes I suddenly notice that I am surounded by blacks. The blacks are everywhere. Here I am a very beautiful white woman. I knew what they wanted to do to me. I had my gun in my purse but their were so many blacks. Their leader distracted them and they stopped wanting me long enough for me to escapt to the parking deck. That was a very scarry moment. I was shaking when I got to the car."

by Anonymousreply 325June 5, 2020 4:18 PM

She really does personify the phrase "Not The Onion."

by Anonymousreply 326June 5, 2020 4:30 PM

folks mus hate her fug guts now that she shows her support for Drump Dumbo....

by Anonymousreply 327June 7, 2020 2:01 PM

She was on a pre-1975 episode of Y&R yesterday with the original Snapper (eventually replaced by Hasselhoff) portraying nice Jill, from the poor side of town. She really was stunning.

by Anonymousreply 328July 21, 2020 1:33 PM

R328 From the neck down maybe. There was always something odd about her face. She had the fresh-faced thing that helped all semi attractive young people.

What the hell happened to her eyes in later years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329July 21, 2020 2:24 PM

Here droopy eye I truly think is from aging and WAY overuse of Botox in the forehead (and above the eyes) That eye was always lazy even in the 80's...

by Anonymousreply 330July 21, 2020 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!