Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's cast (successful) Oscar bait: Coronavirus the movie

You know it's going to win 17 Oscars: Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Original Screenplay, Cinematography, Costume Design, Editing, Make-up, Score, Song, Production Design, Sound Editing AND Mixing, and Visual Effects.

With the Documentary of the Making of the film winning Documentary. And the Documentary of the Making of said Documentary winning Short Documentary.

I´ll start: Glenn Close (Supporting Actress) as the adorable, salt-of-the-earth working class granny, whose family couldn't even say goodbye, dying... gasping for air.

Ed Harris (Supporting Actor) as Dr. Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2020 6:38 PM

Michelle Yeoh as an Asian woman.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 8:31 PM

The film will obviously have three storylines, which will be entertwined: one in China, one in Italy, and another in the US.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 8:32 PM

Do you know how many previous threads there have been on this exact subject OP? Do you? I mean seriously, do you? Have you done any kind of research on it? Did you? Did you do any kind of search first? Did you? What did you do? Tell us OP. Tell us how you searched for prior threads you filthy asshole fucker. Show us what you did . Provide a link or a screenshot butt hole breath. Can you at least do that? Can you? Why would you even think of coming here and posting a thread like this when you know damn good and well there have already been many of the exact same threads that have preceded this same fucking subjecct. Answer me bastard. You owe everyone here the truth as to why you feel you are so much better than every other person here that you can just walk your ass in here without doing a search first. You just eat shit. I hate you OP and I hope you get AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 8:32 PM

Tom Hanks, as himself.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2020 8:32 PM

Meryl Streep, as the Coronavirus, speaking in a vague Asian accent.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2020 8:37 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio as the hero American scientist saving the world .

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2020 8:44 PM

Rosie O'Donnell wearing lots of orange makeup as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2020 8:45 PM

Lindsay Lohan as the batshit crazy harlot who’s eaten out, spreading multiple of viruses found on her hot corona.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2020 8:47 PM

R8, ewww. As this is DL, no bitches getting eaten out. Maybe some slutty hunk getting rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2020 9:11 PM

I’m sorry OP, was there a point or purpose to your posting of this non-story? Was there? I mean, can you at least just give us an honest answer for once in your life? Can you? Is it really that hard? Can you just try for once in your life? So what's it going to be OP? What's your point for posting this? There really is nothing cute about this.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 12:17 AM

Jace Norman as the college sophomore who goes on Spring Break despite the warnings and ends up infecting his grandmother (Glenn Close) after he returns.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 6:22 AM

Kate Winslet as the single working mother.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 6:34 AM

A sewage tank full of human waste will be playing the role of Donald Trump. The movie studio will spend their entire budget on an Oscar campaign for said tank. Julia Roberts will be captured, at the ceremony, mouthing "I love my life!" as the sewage tank is announced as the winner.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 6:58 AM

Julia Roberts as Patient Zero in Wuhan.

"I'm not ready to die, Doctor. I'm a Wuhan girl through and through, and that means I'm a fighter! I can beat this fucking virus!"

Doctor [through tears]: "I can see you're no delicate flower. In fact, you are something of a steel chrysanthemum, and I fell in love you the minute I hooked you up to the ventilator. Patient Zero, will you marry me?"

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 7:16 AM

Lupita Nyong'o is Winnie Adebalayeé, an Amazon factory worker in North Dakota, worried about being made to work in appalling conditions. After watching Norma Rae on Netflix she gets inspired and organises the other workers to protest for social distancing and protective equipment. Sadly there aren't enough gloves to go around and Winnie insists her white cishet friend Barbara (Vonda Shepard in her big screen debut) takes the last pair.

Winnie contracts the Coronavirus from an infected raclette grill box and dies in the car park, and immediately can't breathe, making her way out of the factory into the fresh air of the car park. As she collapses next to her dented pink Skoda she clutches her crucifix she whispers to her colleagues standing 2 metres away "forgive their greed, they don't have our levels of empathy for the poorest in our society, if only Bernie had beaten that white bitch in 2016 this wouldn't have happened, don't let me die in vain!" She is pronounced dead at midnight, 8 hours after an ambulance was called.

The next day Barbara returns to the factory and at midnight she bursts into a rendition of She Was In Her Prime (Winnie's Song), written by ten time Academy Award nominee Diane Warren . Barbara's colleagues live stream it on Instagram and within minutes all Amazon warehouses around the world stop working in solidarity with Winnie. Jeff Bezos (Evan Handler) is shown the clip of Barbara by one of his children and breaks down, sobbing "Why didn't I help these people?" and giving all his warehouse workers a 0.5% payrise and donating one of his superyachts to the chief executive of a pharmaceutical conglomerate.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 8:05 AM

Tears laughing, R15! TEARS!

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 8:09 AM

Will Annette Bening play an Italian great-grandma who gets taken down by two-time Academy Award winning Hilary Swank playing the Coronavirus?

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 10:18 AM

R7 Rosie O Donnell with bleached hair as the trashy blonde protester in the vehicle about to run down the Asian healthcare worker (played by Rick Yune)

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2020 3:48 PM

r15 Bravo, but you lost me at "Skoda," "car park," "2 metres," and "pay rise," none of which would be seen or heard in North Dakota (or the rest of the US.) 9/10, though.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2020 6:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!