Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am so done with heterosexual cunts with children in tow

They dart away 20 feet ahead of you and take their spawn with them.

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2020 6:23 PM

I hate them. In Brooklyn they’re all over now. Growing up here you never saw all these White women with kids strolling everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. They take them everywhere. I am over it. Brooklyn was never like this.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 8:21 PM

R1, it happened in Brooklyn a few minutes ago. I was about to walk up on my stoop and this fucking cunt propelled all her spawn into the street as if I obviously had the plague and we were 10 feet away,

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 8:24 PM

But if it weren’t for heterosexual cunts, lovely gay people like us would not exist.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 8:24 PM

R3, you are confusing cunts with women.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2020 8:26 PM

But mainstream society should cater to adults not Disney Princess Incest Survivors who want to bring their kids everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2020 8:26 PM

But mainstream society should cater to adults not Disney Princess Incest Survivors who want to bring their kids everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2020 8:26 PM

R2 then I completely get it. I’ve been in BK my whole life and have never seen so many like I do now. And they bring them EVERY FUCKING WHERE. It’s insane.

The bar that used to be by me ALWAYS had kids. A BAR.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2020 8:29 PM

Well there are women of little societal value who do not use contraception and do not avail themselves of simple first trimester abortions or RU486

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2020 11:25 PM

When white women see a black male they clutch their bags, when they see a white male they clutch their children. It is all about them needing to be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 8:34 AM

[quote]They dart away 20 feet ahead of you and take their spawn with them.

Are they supposed to leave their spawn behind with you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 9:01 AM

[quote]then I completely get it. I’ve been in BK my whole life and have never seen so many like I do now. And they bring them EVERY FUCKING WHERE. It’s insane. The bar that used to be by me ALWAYS had kids. A BAR.

BK? Burger King? What third world country do you live that child was allowed in a bar?

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 9:07 AM

Of course not R10. I'm another white male pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 9:12 AM

R11 Brooklyn. Some of the bars allow kids now but they have to sit at the tables.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 2:36 PM

I was born and raised here in Brooklyn too, and yes, it’s true...these people take their kids to everything from adult movies to bars. I actually like and appreciate kids and respect involved parents, but babies and young children just don’t belong in certain places, for their own good as much as the good of the adults who frequent them. I think a lot of this is linked to the “cool mom/cool dad” phenomenon, though...the idea that you can “hang” with your kids anywhere. It’s good when kids go places and experience things, but there are limits.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 2:59 PM

It’s not good for anyone under 21 to be in a bar. That is an adult setting. Period. I am sick of these people acting like their kids are so special and their best friend. They’re your children. Leave them home.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 3:01 PM

You're lucky NYC is mostly "gentrified". That's why you have this...."problem".

Quit your bitchin'.

Were you around pre-1995?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 3:09 PM

I'm tired of hot gay men who treat you like shit because you're ugly.

Also why are people still trying to hook up during this time?

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 3:10 PM

I hate seeing kids in bars. American society is child centric enough. There should be places where adults can unequivocally let loose without having to monitor themselves because some kids are nearby.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 3:12 PM

OP is the queen who always wakes up bitching about something on Monday morning.

She’s one day early. I guess the Coronavirus struggle is in for OP too.

Bitch, quit your bitching and order something online; won’t ya?

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 3:32 PM

"Brooklyn was never like this."

Right? I long for the days when no one in Brooklyn had children!

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 3:38 PM

R19, you're annoying

OP

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Don't homosexual cunts ever have their children in tow?

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 5:08 PM

I hate everyone but white women *are* uniquely grating.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 5:11 PM

I’m more than happy when Frauen und Kinder avoid me. I hope they keep it up after the plague.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 6:05 PM

For the past 10 years or so, children have become something of a status symbol. Mainly, because they're a source of social media content, from belly-cupping pregnancy shots up until the age they won't allow themselves to be photographed by their parents. A pic of Karen at a bar is boring af. A pic of Karen at a bar with her kid is a bit more interesting...to her friends with kids. Besides, NO ONE is going to tell Karen how to raise her kids.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 6:14 PM

The one consolation I get from all of the Coronavirus drama is that “Bring Your Kids To Work” Day has been cancelled...what a relief...

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 6:21 PM

I saw the Late show with Jimmy Fallon the other night. (Normally I watch Colbert, but I had forgotten to turn the channel.) Fallon was airing his show from home, and he had the kids featured prominently within the camera angle nearly the whole time, except when they were running around screeching in the background off-camera. He had to stop talking until the noise settled. He and his wife obviously thought it was so cute. And it was... for about 5 seconds. Then it was annoying af.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 6:30 PM

He also made sure his kids were in the promos. Annoying.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 7:05 PM

Love the horseshit thrown around here. You were a kid and you were a pain in the ass to everyone too. Your Mother dragged your carcass around unless you are the genius you think you are and your Mother let you sit yourself at six. Quit bitching about others living lives you already lived.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2020 3:22 PM

R29 agreed and I'm no fan of children. Show business owners you won't deal with it and leave.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2020 3:30 PM

I was a kid but my mom left me home if she was going to a bar or to see a film for adults.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2020 3:32 PM

In my city, the Mayor just banned groups of people shopping at the grocery store together. I can understand why. When I went grocery shopping for my elderly father last week, there was a family of about six people (not including the dog one of the kids was carrying!) just hanging out around the exit door after having checked out. Seriously. They were laughing and chatting as if they were at a party while they rest of us are just trying get by them to get the hell out of there.

If nothing else, this pandemic has proved how utterly stupid, tone deaf, selfish and/or stubborn some people are. It’s infuriating and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]I was a kid but my mom left me home if she was going to a bar or to see a film for adults.

I was a kid but my mom left me home if she was going to a bar or to star in a film for adults.

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2020 4:00 PM

We still live in a world where heterosexuality is the norm and considered to be even better with kids. Same sex couples with children sometimes get a pass, depending on the levels of tolerance of the breeders they socialize with. But anyone else who chooses to be child-free catches it. My gay friends and acquaintances who have kids are no less insufferable than their straight peers. I avoid them all.

by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2020 5:30 PM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been that hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? Can you give us a straight answer? At least be honest for once in your life and tell us why you were so inconsiderate?

by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2020 5:41 PM

I also blame the children. It was a lazy and untalented child that set me up for this dismal adult life.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2020 5:49 PM

Fake news. Where I am the entitled fraus expect you to walk around them. Heaven forbid they not clog up the sidewalk/aisle/etc.

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2020 5:53 PM

I hear you, OP. I am "so done" with children, too. Especially those ungrateful children who become pint-sized harlots behind your back!

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2020 5:57 PM

Yes, we were all children once but there was a time when certain events or venues were off-limits to children. While it's wonderful parents are more involved with their children's lives now there should be a happy medium between the ice-princess moms and distant dads of the Mad Men Era and the current trend towards dragging your children everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2020 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!