Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember those nutty doomsday preppers from 7-8 years ago?

Can you imagine how fucking smug they're feeling right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 3:49 AM

Smug?

Not at all.

Relieved?

Slightly.

Worried about idiots who didn’t prepare for anything other than “life as normal” forever?

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2020 12:51 AM

I'd rather be prepared for something that never happens than be one of these people (or corporations!!!) that can't make it one fucking week without income before DEMANDING the government bail them out!

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2020 1:02 AM

Why would they feel smug? Where’s the doom? Society hasn’t collapsed. I still go to the supermarket regularly. I haven’t gone one day without toilet paper, paper towels, clean water or my usual assortment of food including meat, milk and eggs. Are they supposed to feel vindicated because they’ve got some extra cans of pork & beans on a shelf in their basement?

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2020 1:06 AM

Who is the fat fuck in OP’s picture?

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2020 1:20 AM

R3 this may come as a shock to you, but your personal experiences aren't the rest of the world's personal experiences. Gasp!

R4 David Sarti

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2020 1:47 AM

[QUOTE] this may come as a shock to you, but your personal experiences aren't the rest of the world's personal experiences. Gasp!

Who in America can’t get anything to eat because of the Coronavirus? Takeout and fast food joints aren’t even closed. My biggest depravation was Ben & Jerry’s and my store finally had it back in stock today, along with a number of other items as they quickly sorted out some supply chain issues and hired more people to stock shelves and load trucks at warehouses. What do the preppers have that people can’t buy?

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2020 2:08 AM

R6

You are either incredibly naïve or incredibly stupid.

Or both.

Do you understand the concept of “supply chain”?

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2020 1:25 AM

Almost all of those “preppers” worship King Donald, so they probably still think coronavirus is a hoax and the country should be re-opened by Easter.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2020 1:27 AM

R8

Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 12:44 AM

R8

Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 12:44 AM

My religious friends think the second coming will be here soon. I think we have entered the Twighlite Zone.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 12:47 AM

It's about time. I've been ready for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!