Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pandemic's tiresome trends

Out of work musical theatre actors singing in their basements (except Patti; that was fun).

Too-frequently shared memes with doctored images of Drumph (his real face is awful enough).

Dumbass memes that are misspelled.

Drag queens making inane cover songs about washing your hands.

Bartenders and waiters begging for your money.

Photos of quarantine cooked food.

Straight people whining about their kids' boredom (You spawned it, you own it).

Scolding social media posts about staying indoors. We know.

Blathering social media posts about going to Walmart, as if they're hiking Mount Kilamanjaro.

Undeservedly 'famous' people humblebragging about their medical conditions as if they're Samuel Pepys and their every sniffle is worth documenting.

Lefty pals regurgitating the asshole rightwingers' corruption and stupid 'gramma should die' quotes. We got it the first 12 times.

People making whiny comlaint lists on DataLounge.

Anything R1 types.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2020 4:32 PM

Who the fuck are you to say no to Judith Light and Jeremy Jordan? He wears sweatpants and sings often. Dick print.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2020 6:28 AM

[quote]as if they're hiking Mount Kilamanjaro.

OPs who are illiterate morons. K i l [bold]i[/bold] m a n j a r o

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2020 6:41 AM

The abandonment of reason, sense, proportion and perspective. Nothing like a new virus and media-manufactured hysteria and panic to reduce Americans to their most base and primitive.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2020 6:47 AM

anyone caught whining who doesn't have the virus, or know intimately someone who does.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2020 7:06 AM

Fatuous R2s who attack minor spelling errors as illiteracy.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2020 7:32 AM

Rich celebrities asking you to donate because we're all equal and we're all in this together.

Seriously, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2020 7:36 AM

Praising this "extraordinary time" as a "time for self-reflection and introspection" while not actually engaging in either.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2020 8:51 AM

[quote]Fatuous R2s who attack minor spelling errors as illiteracy.

R5 Another lazy fuck heard from.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2020 8:57 AM

It's a shame that people don't get the virus from Instagram and TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2020 8:59 AM

'Disinfect Everything!' videos from already-OCD types who had been doing this and are now acting a bit smug.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2020 7:04 AM

While I haven't seen any yet, I just KNOW that a bunch of suburban fraus are going to post cutesy hand washing themed parodies of various pop and rap hits. I'm predicting at least one "Ajax Yellow " and a couple "Flu Hurts ".

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2020 7:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2020 7:21 AM

R11, I'll take your suburban frau and up it to 'out of work drag queen' for $500.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!