Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Conan O'Brien bi-curious

I've been watching his videos and was surprised at how much homoerotic content exists on his clips. At the end of his Tinder episode (where he says he knows Grindr and would eventually do an episode on it with Billy Eichner), he goes out on a date with the girl's brother. At the end of his Magic Mike episode, he gets in bed with Joe Manganiello. In these outtakes with his creepy associate producer Jordan Schlansky, he quite insistent that Jordan is suggesting they hook up while in Italy, while it sounds like Conan is the one who's interested. And remember, Conan admits he took tap dancing as a kid and was always the last one picked for sports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Would you fuck Conan? I don't think I would. Maybe if I were drunk but not sober.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2020 7:40 PM

A guy whose 6'4" with a good sense of humor is always fuckable. In his Spanish language class, he asks the teacher to translate "I'm not gay, I'm just on vacation."

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2020 7:51 PM

I think he just plays it up for the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2020 7:52 PM

Jordan has to be "on the spectrum" (or at least pretends convincigly to be), and yet he is oddly HAF.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2020 8:20 PM

The one time I really felt for Jordan was when they did the Kaiseki meal. In it, Jordan says how he was influenced by Karate Kid 2 and it was filmed in Okinawa. Conan pulls out his cellphone and Ralph Macchio tells him that the movie was actually shot in Hawaii. Conan keeps going on about it and he's quite a dick and you can see Jordan really coming unhinged. The guys later said that he was really mad and in these outtakes, you can see it. Conan comes off as a complete douche and bully and all the sympathy goes to Jordan. There was a heavily edited segment that was put out. You can see the real tension in this scene and for the first time, I really believe Conan when he says that he likes Jordan as a comedy partner but doesn't like him as a person. From about 50:00, it gets very uncomfortable and this was streamed on Facebook live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2020 8:32 PM

Ginger cock.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2020 8:51 PM

That's Freckle fucker to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2020 8:55 PM

I’d hit it.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2020 8:57 PM

I don't think Conan's bi-curious, but I doubt he has a single hang up about any of that business, especially in favor of comedy. What you're picking up on his Jordan Schlansky's mad hot homoeroticism, which is enhanced when he's with Conan. Conan knows this and goads him into prissiness. The funny thing though is that Jordan's apparently married to a woman, so take that for what that is.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2020 8:59 PM

Who wouldn't want to pleasure Jordan, in various ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2020 9:02 PM

I clicked back over to YouTube after posting r10 and it suggested a video of Jordan in isolation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2020 9:09 PM

I picture his penis to be thin, with translucent foreskin, and a purple head.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2020 9:21 PM

It’s been my experience that tall, thin guys are usually hung. (Dated one who, regrettably, was an exception to that rule.)

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2020 9:45 PM

I assume Jordan had an encounter with a mohel when he was about a week old.

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] At the end of his Magic Mike episode, he gets in bed with Joe Manganiello.

Link to clip, please.

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2020 10:35 PM

R15, it's actually very close to something he wrote for SNL when Lorne Michaels awakes from a nightmare and Phil Hartman is there beside him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2020 10:41 PM

I always thought Conan was hot....and hung.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2020 10:44 PM

Thanks, R16.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2020 11:14 PM

Conan's definitely hung. He's got the swagger and confidence and height of a hung man, and I love Conan and will marry him one day.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 3:53 AM

Conan's podcast is one of the best out there, and Jordan is unintentionally hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2020 4:00 AM

I love Conan's podcast! He's so loose and comfortable on it. Are you as attracted to Matt Gourley as I am? I think he's fucking HOOOOOT and I love the dynamic the three of them have on the show. Has Jordan ever been a guest?!

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2020 4:36 AM

I always got the impression that Conan is way more into his assistent Sona than into Jordan from his videos.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2020 5:41 AM

Conan was at Sona's wedding and apparently brought a house for her and her husband, although he said he would "assist her". But I never really felt any romantic tension between the two. One a recent podcast, he and Sona were talking about Jordan and she was agreeing that he was really rude and insulting and that's how he is in real life and that's one of the most asked questions. I think the guest he's shown the most chemistry with was Steven Yeun, whom he went to South Korea with and also did the famous Korean spa episode with.

The Kaiseki episode is indeed cringeworthy. I think Jordan is just trying to be funny but he keeps hitting low and it's hard to imagine how Conan kept his cool. When Jordan says "you're a troubled soul", you want to slap him. You could see he Conan was upset as he says how insulting Jordan is and then says, quite seriously and justifiably, "you have no right to talk to me like that". I think Conan showed a tremendous amount of restraint. That precipitated how he was with the Ralph Macchio video that destroyed Jordan. I think Jordan is a funny character but I really wouldn't want to be around him for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2020 7:13 AM

R19, I swear that has to be Conan. It sounds exactly like something he'd say. Glad you're indulging in a little gay gossip while you're on hiatus. We love you, Conan! We know you'll eventually come over to our side completely.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2020 9:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2020 9:58 PM

Conan likes showing off his body. Here he just about exposes his pubes when he talks about his appendix scar. And further proof he's batting for our team? He wears 2xist underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2020 10:37 PM

What’s 2xist underwear?

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2020 10:40 PM

2(x)ist

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2020 10:42 PM

At what point does one cease to be "bi-curious" and simply become bi?

How many times does the man have to go up into the man?

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2020 10:58 PM

I concur with R24, that's exactly Conan's writing style. Welcome to DL, Conan.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2020 11:37 PM

I imagine his tool being longer than average, with a meaty glans, and a shaft flecked with pale freckles, and wispy ginger hairs coiling an inch above the base.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2020 2:01 AM

If Conan is gay, I would imagine he wouldn't come out until his son graduates from high school. His public women were always long, lithe blondes like (ick) Lisa Kudrow. I always thought he had a thing for Asian guys. Maybe this explains it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2020 2:48 AM

I can’t imagine Conan wasting his life in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2020 2:59 AM

I dont think the 2xist underwear is relevant. It's higher quality underwear without overspending. Probably purchased for him by an assistant, his wife's assistant, etc.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2020 3:00 AM

He sure likes to get guys with hot bodies naked on his show.

More Jordan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2020 3:14 AM

And Flula:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2020 3:14 AM

Conan has often said that being an Irish Catholic in America is about repression. This is one of the weirdest bits I've ever seen an American host do. He visits a Berlin Dominatrix, gets his nipples clamped and gets a bare assed spanking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2020 3:46 AM

R24, R30 I'm the one who wrote that bit about Conan being hung that you think he wrote. Thank you so much for saying I write in his style! Conan's been a comedic inspiration for me since 2003, so if I wrote something that made you batty DLers think Conan would actually come here, even in jest, well it fills my heart with so much joy! Now where can I get Conan to fill me with so much cock?

I'd totally three way with Conan and Jordan. That'd be such a funny, erotic night. I'd be all over both... probably worshiping Jordan's body, making him feel good about himself, lifting his arms, burying my face in those pits, but then I'd move over to Conan and climb him like a tree, hoping Conan would coyly look at Jordan out of the corner of his eyes as if to say, "He can't climb [italic]you[/italic] like a tree." Then I'd want Conan to mock Jordan as I got Conan off, then Jordan would shift into that blank-eyed mode where he just takes it from Conan.

I'd do that 'til Conan cums, and then I'd work on Jordan to build those spirits.

It'd be a great night!

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2020 1:19 PM

What makes you think that Conan is a rice queen? R32

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2020 7:47 PM

Conan's sex appeal is less than zero.

Looking at these pictures, I suddenly realized that he and Tilda should make a movie together. They'd play a brother and sister, and.....

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2020 8:04 PM

Conan and Tilda have sex appeal beyond most humans. We're fortunate to have them.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2020 8:17 PM

Okay, I know who Conan is, although didn't realize he still had a show, but who is Jordan?

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2020 2:48 AM

Jordan was a producer on the show. Might still be. Unsure, but that was the basis of their professional relationship, which blossomed into golden content. Jordan's an erudite, aspie hunk!

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Jordan is an associate producer. He's been with Conan for almost 25 years and followed him out to LA. Conan always says he doesn't know what he does. If you watch him during the New York days, he had a sort of guido persona. He went metrosexual in LA. During the writer's strike, they started doing a few segments with him because he was such a compelling TV personality in that he had none. Those segments became among the most popular on his show and Jordan kept being put into segments. His selling point is his almost total lack of personality and emotion. There is never any irony in his performances and he simply babbles on and on. This skit reveals why he's so funny and annoying at the same time. It's actually fairly amazing. He talks for almost seven minutes non-stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2020 2:56 AM

Did Conan sleep with Lorne Michaels? Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great talent and one of the most qualified guys to ever host a late night talk show. But he essentially got the gig at NBC with no resume at all. They allowed him to grow into the job after his really terrible first few months. Michaels pretty much got him the job.

There's another thread about men sleeping their way into roles. He auditioned and the others were Jon Stewart, Drew Carey and Paul Provenza. Conan got it.

And although it's been denied, I do think Conan has posted here.

by Anonymousreply 45June 28, 2020 7:29 PM

He's like a frat boy joking around about being gay. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 46June 28, 2020 7:32 PM

Conan kissing Patrick Stewart on the lips. I mean.....I just can't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 28, 2020 7:40 PM

Conan kissing Ryan Reynolds. I could go for that. His wife said this scene spoiled both Ryan and Conan for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 28, 2020 7:42 PM

I used to work with him. He’s sort of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 49June 28, 2020 7:45 PM

Both Patrick Stewart and Ryan Reynolds have pretended to be gay before. But they both remind us they're married -- to women.

by Anonymousreply 50June 28, 2020 7:47 PM

Creepy how, r49 ?

by Anonymousreply 51June 28, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote] Conan admits he took tap dancing as a kid and was always the last one picked for sports.

OP, this makes him gay? There are plenty of NFL players who brag about taking dance lessons (particularly ballet) as youngsters.

by Anonymousreply 52June 28, 2020 8:17 PM

R52, boy are you on the wrong forum.

by Anonymousreply 53June 28, 2020 8:18 PM

Creepy that he played up being this gangly, goofy , semi-awkward guy, but always knew what he was about. And he dated Nell Scovell.

by Anonymousreply 54June 29, 2020 7:23 PM

If you watch his earliest pieces, he was always gangly, goofy and awkward. He also had really bad skin, bad teeth and was skinny as a rail.

Nell is no great beauty herself.

by Anonymousreply 55June 29, 2020 7:56 PM

I found the Jordan stuff on Conan really hilarious at first, but then it began to make me really uncomfortable. He's got a nice body and is handsome (in an offbeat kind of way), but even so there's something really wrong with him. He's clearly on the autism spectrum and his prissy self-righteousness and demand that everything be done exactly his way, which seems funny at first, gets oddly menacing the more you see it.

I don't even watch the videos of him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 56June 29, 2020 8:12 PM

Conan has a nice little booty.

by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2020 8:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!