Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"We Couldn't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other"

Woody Allen Describes Early Days Of Relationship With Step-Daughter, Soon-Yi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2020 11:56 AM

It's not his step daughter. He was never married or lived with Mia. It was his girlfriends daughter. Tacky but he was not a father figure to her, op.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2020 6:47 AM

She was his son's sister.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2020 6:49 AM

Who sez, OP? How do YOU know?

Anyway, these tacky "revelations"....TMI from a boring old man.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2020 6:49 AM

Incest is best - Wooody!

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2020 6:59 AM

Gagggggggg No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2020 7:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2020 7:42 AM

[quote] Who sez, OP? How do YOU know?

Woody says it, right in his book. Are you saying he's lying when he put that in his book?

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2020 8:33 AM

Gross.

People get so focused on Dylan Farrow, they ignore that Woody has been sketchy as hell for decades. Ask Mariel Hemingway or Nancy Jo Sales.

[quote]He was never married or lived with Mia. It was his girlfriends daughter. Tacky but he was not a father figure to her, op.

It's a hell of a lot more than tacky. My parents weren't married, and I had an older half-sister. If my dad had had the monumentally poor judgment to start fucking that teenage half-sister, take off with her and marry her, you'd better believe it would have thrown us all into total emotional and psychological chaos. People act like Soon-Yi wasn't a member of that family, that she and Woody were like two detached satellites that spun off together. Not true. Woody's actions did a number on the whole family, from Mia on down.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2020 8:51 AM

why must they force their family shit down our throat for decades????

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2020 8:59 AM

[quote]She was his son's sister.

The adopted teenage sister of his son Satchel and his daughter Dylan, and the adopted daughter of their mother and his girlfriend Mia Farrow, to be more precise.

But no, technically, not his stepdaughter, though I don't know why splitting that particular hair makes Woody fans feel better.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2020 10:07 AM

I wish Soon-Yi would get her brows done. Gawd.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2020 10:13 AM

Too much information Woody.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2020 10:18 AM

They've been together for nearly 30 years and will probably be together until death parts them. Why exactly should this relationship be condemned?

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2020 10:34 AM

A pedo was into a young girl, shocking...

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2020 10:53 AM

R13, because how it started will never be disgusting - from every angle. And it doesn't help that Woody is one of the ugliest men on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2020 3:18 PM

never NOT be disgusting*

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2020 3:18 PM

Woody Allen is a dirty pedophile. Mia Farrow is no peach, but this guy is fucking his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2020 3:28 PM

Revolting. to read, even more revolting to imagine or picture. What a shriveled old perv he is (and was even back then).

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2020 4:45 PM

Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, somehow Woody thinks he is hot shit and always has.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2020 7:28 PM

PRETTY BABY: Mr and Mrs Allen-to-be enjoyed their first date at a basketball game, the kind of thing you do with teenagers, and then followed up with a trip to Burger King. "I didn't feel that just because Soon-Yi was Mia's daughter, there was any great moral dilemma," said Woody. "The heart wants what it wants." Evidently, girls in plaits want a neurotic, hypochondriac introspective in a beige tweed jacket. "There's no logic to these things," as Woody said.

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2020 7:34 PM

One of the funnier aspects of this is that Woody said she wanted him to take (naked?) pictures of her because she wanted to become a model. Bless her heart!

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2020 7:37 PM

She’s no trip to Paris either, r15. That’s no excuse for his behavior. You can bet dollars to donuts that it didn’t just blossom when she was early twenties. She was probably groomed from a much earlier age. It’s always up to the mature adult to act appropriately. Doesn’t he realize how disgusting his assertion that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other is? Ugh....

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2020 7:43 PM

“The heart wants what it wants”...more like the hard-on wants what it wants...

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2020 6:22 PM

God, she's homely.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2020 6:27 PM

R13, they're MARRIED. And have adopted daughters. I wonder what kind of antics he's performed with THEM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2020 6:31 PM

"She’s no trip to Paris either"

MARY!

"You can bet dollars to donuts"

DOUBLE MARY!

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2020 6:36 PM

He was way pervy with Mariel Hemingway in the 70s so don't try to gloss over his history of inappropriateness.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2020 6:39 PM

Wonder why Woody and his stepdaughter/wife didn't adopt any sons?

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2020 6:41 PM

Why didn't they have their own kids period R28? Is it so Woody can fuck young girls and be okay with it since they aren't blood?

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2020 6:43 PM

Soon Yi has no means of support outside of Woody Allen, and I doubt she has a trust fund from Mia. So I'll guess Soon Yi lets Woody do whatever pervy thing he wants...and frankly, since she's well over 40, she's not his type anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2020 6:54 PM

In this story Soon Yi tries to paint him in a better light, but only shows how Woody groomed her. Shocker: he kissed her first. The pic for the article really showcases her "model" good looks.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2020 7:05 PM

Oops forgot link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2020 7:06 PM

Allen didn't rape Dylan Farrow - he was GROOMING her for future use.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2020 7:18 PM

I e seen them in the street. Soon Yi wears clothes that are obviously very expensive. And she has had dermatological work on her skin. And she acts snooty. But she still looks like some flat faced old granny banging a rug on a clothesline somewhere yelling at kids to get inside & leave her alone. Even when she was young she looked old.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2020 7:24 PM

Oh, gross. When I first read the comment "we couldn't keep our hands off each other" in another thread, I thought he was talking about Mia and himself. That was bad enough, since both of them have zero sex appeal (even though Mia was very pretty). I mean, the thought of a lust-driven Mia with that rumpled old moldy midget as the object of her desire---it is to barf. If he's talking about Soon-Yi, though, that's just obscene. No way would a teenager be dying to get it on with him, outside of one of his questionable films.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2020 7:32 PM

He is rumoured to be horse-hung R19.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2020 8:00 PM

And your point it, R36? Woody Allen isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2020 8:08 PM

R36 = Woody Allen. And no one cares or believes it.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2020 8:33 PM

At least he could’ve married a beautiful Asian. She looks plain as a burlap sack.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2020 8:58 PM

Her face looks like a squashed peanut.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2020 10:15 PM

He only married her in an attempt to save face.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2020 10:59 PM

I wonder what kind of modeling she thought she was going to be offered by letting Woody take legs-spread-open beaver shots of her?

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2020 6:44 PM

He was taking pictures of her for French Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2020 1:33 PM

Are we sure she is female?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2020 2:13 PM

She does have an Asian lady-boy look to her.

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Just needs a little makeup and brow waxing is all.

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2020 3:17 PM

R46 nothing can help that "hit in the face with a frying pan" look. I've noticed a lot of Koreans and Cambodians have that flat, almost concave, face thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2020 3:20 PM

Is that supposed to be her disheveled sexy look I wonder R44??

by Anonymousreply 48March 30, 2020 12:52 PM

What's all this hit with pan face dissing? Woody Allen deserves someone as fugly as he is. And now he's almost 85 years old and stuck with a woman much older than his preferred age,16. He deserves what he gets.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2020 1:20 PM

Poor Soon Yi has had to be with him all this time. I know she'll get most of his money, but damn, she really earned every single penny

by Anonymousreply 50March 31, 2020 9:04 AM

Soon-Yi speaks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2020 10:14 AM

R51 It's now being reported that Ronan allegedly tried to pressure new york magazine not to publish the interview. Whatever one thinks of Allen that's grossly inappropriate behavior for a self described journalist .

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2020 11:12 AM

Woody needs to shut up. Every time he says something stupid it pisses me off. He's disgusting. And I won't watch any of his movies anymore. Celebrities that back him up are just as disgusting as he is. I'm talking to you Diane Keaton, Scarlett Johansson and Adrian Brody.

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2020 11:40 AM

Right, who is reporting that, R52?

Daphne Merkin, Woody Allen's friend for 40 years. Here's an article about her previous examples of obvious bias when reporting stories about Woody and Soon-Yi Allen.

She has no evidence of Ronan doing any such thing, by the way, but frauen are gonna believe what they wanna believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2020 11:48 AM

Ewwww!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2020 11:51 AM

"We couldn't keep our hands off each other --- until she reached 18 and I entirely lost interest."

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2020 11:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!