Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

15 Day Lockdown

Why do people on TV keep implying that next Monday will be the end of the 15 Day Lockdown, when most states still aren't even officially on Stay-In-Place orders?

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2020 1:23 AM

It was originally end of the lock down period. For instance in Illinois it was over 3-31, till Gov Lardass decided to extended it another week.

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2020 2:50 PM

It's not a lockdown, when people are still wandering around. All states need to institute Stay-In-Place for the same fucking two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2020 2:54 PM

Because that asshole orange moron keeps spinning this false 15-day waiting period BS.

He's so worried that the economy will continue to tank under his watch and that he'll lose reelection that - mark my words - in 15 days, he'll say the stay at home measures "worked" and everyone can go outside and go back to work again, regardless of what's actually happening.

And I hope to God at that point, our medical professionals cry foul and our congressional leadership steps in to invoke the 25th amendment on this waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2020 2:58 PM

What time is the WH briefing today? I need my daily dose of rage.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2020 3:20 PM

R3: keep dreaming of when Congress will display leadership abilities. Perhaps the ship is really going down. No one but orange Dennis the Menace-headed fools would want to take blame for it.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2020 3:30 PM

R4 He usually comes on after Cuomo delivers his updates, because it pisses him off and he doesn't like getting upstaged.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2020 3:39 PM

today our governor extended the public school closures until May 15th.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2020 9:18 PM

Can't we all just get n95 masks and go back to our lives?

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2020 9:27 PM

On and On

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2020 1:08 AM

15 days going on 90.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2020 12:12 AM

So hows it going for you?

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 1:58 AM

They underestimated you think?

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2020 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!