Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hottest Elite Actor

There is a thread on the deliciously watchable Spanish series, but a poll is needed for this important topic. Which actor, playing one of these characters, do you most want to fuck?

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 4:41 PM

Polo’s ass was perfection in the skinnydipping scene. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2020 11:16 AM

Samuel was my favorite early on but my interests soon shifted. Didn’t he only show us side bum?

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2020 12:06 PM

So far DL loves the bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2020 12:58 PM

Team Polo

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2020 9:03 PM

Those are some beautiful Spanish “teens”

Me gusta mucho.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Omar is a hot, eager bottom. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2020 12:41 PM

Of course you basic bitches love Guzman. He’s probably last on my list.

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2020 2:19 PM

Not a single vote for Valerio? He’s quite delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2020 10:59 PM

Guzman is physical perfection and fucks like a rock star, what’s not to like, lust and want to be his little bitch over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2020 1:52 PM

Lots of guys in Spain that look like Guzman or better. Some are even gay!

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Christian is my favorite, with his swagger, his hot body and beautiful skin!

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 2:02 PM

No one's watching, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 2:03 PM

I watched. Season 3 "happy end" is too Americanized for my taste, but in general, it was yet another very good Spanish-language series on Netflix. I am now watching Toy Boy. I almost didn't recognize Maria Pedraza in this one at first, unlike "La casa de papel" and "Elite", here next to tall muscular guys, she looks so skinny and tiny. The same visual contrast is with Andrea and his guy (still friend in the episode I am at) - I guess on purpose for fragility effect.

Back to Elite actors, I expect we'll see them in some future Netflix shows. Any insider news?

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2020 7:13 AM

Why is Guzman so pale though? Isn't he Spanish?

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2020 8:49 AM

R14, Spain is not Mexico. Lu was actually the only Mexican character, and she was darker than the white Spaniards.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2020 9:14 AM

Guzman looked better in Season 1 with longer hair. Also, he shows too much gum when he smiles. Polo, OTOH, is smokin' hot. He's got killer cheekbones and a beautiful face. Valerio is cute and has a lovely body. Ander is cute (until he shaved his head), Samuel is cute, but Omar's near unibrow is a complete turn off.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2020 2:29 AM

Omar is the hottest IMO.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2020 5:27 AM

Guzman has a hot body but an ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!