Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Orlando Bloom Says He Was Celibate, Didn’t Masturbate For Months Before Katy Perry

The actor revealed he completely abstained from sex for months until he met the singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2020 9:23 PM

“Completely nothing,” he recalled. “It was insane. I don’t think it’s healthy. I don’t think it was advisable. You have to keep it moving down there.”

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2020 11:15 PM

I really don't care, do u?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2020 11:17 PM

Isn’t he gay?

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2020 11:17 PM

Or at least in gay love with Virgo?

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2020 11:17 PM

I heard he stalked a gay extra who worked on one of his films. I heard this from someone I consider fairly reliable.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2020 11:20 PM

He must have torn apart her pussy the first time they did the nasty.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2020 11:22 PM

I guess when you're really horny you'll fuck anyone.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2020 11:23 PM

Oops, obviously meant Viggo ☺️☺️

Is he done with Bana as well?

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2020 11:24 PM

And did he saw why he did such a stupid thing? Because that could be the only infinitesimally interesting thing about this NON STORY.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2020 11:25 PM

Uh no r6. That means he would have cum in 2 seconds flat. How disappointing that must have been.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2020 11:52 PM

How come these 2 aren't getting married? Katy Perry married Russell Brand (no baby), but not her baby's father? I thought she grew up in an evangelical Christian household.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2020 12:04 AM

If I looked like Orlando Bloom I'd have sex with myself constantly.

by Anonymousreply 12March 16, 2020 12:07 AM

Of course ,he's gay. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 13March 16, 2020 12:10 AM

Apparently they are getting married, r11.

From the Times interview: [quote]He and Perry are due to marry “very, very soon”, he says. “But I’m not joking when I say that coronavirus might have a play in whether we put things on ice, because we’re going to be travelling and we don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable.” He proposed on Valentine’s Day last year, throwing a surprise party full of heart-shaped balloons.

by Anonymousreply 14March 16, 2020 12:25 AM

Man, I can never get the quote formatting right!

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2020 12:26 AM

He's a bi slut that fucks anything and has herpes. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2020 12:29 AM

How can you not masturbate especially at his age? Even if you don't cum, don't you have to wank it and maybe edge a little?

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2020 1:59 AM

Lies lies lies

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote]That means he would have cum in 2 seconds flat. How disappointing that must have been.

It was probably a welcome relief after dating John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2020 2:07 AM

Did he fiddle with his big titties at least?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2020 2:10 AM

I don’t believe him for a second.

by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2020 2:13 AM

Two has beens. Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2020 2:21 AM

I'd be happy to help him out. He has a nice suckable, wankable intact cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 16, 2020 2:24 AM

I prefer Rupert Friend

by Anonymousreply 24March 16, 2020 2:25 AM

Maybe he doesn't count gay sex as real sex.

by Anonymousreply 25March 16, 2020 2:27 AM

Why? Did he have an HIV scare?

by Anonymousreply 26March 16, 2020 6:17 AM

[quote]How can you not masturbate especially at his age?

He's 43.

by Anonymousreply 27March 16, 2020 6:35 AM

[quote]How come these 2 aren't getting married? Katy Perry married Russell Brand (no baby), but not her baby's father? I thought she grew up in an evangelical Christian household.

Does she seem like she's still an evangelical Christian to you? People throw off the religions they're raised in all the time.

by Anonymousreply 28March 16, 2020 10:04 AM

R28 i don't blame her. Katy's childhood was probably fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 29March 16, 2020 10:08 AM

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Orlando is super hot and only gets hotter every year.

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2020 1:43 PM

He can motorboat Katy and eat cupcakes at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2020 1:50 PM

Im sure he is still jerking off...she's repulsive

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2020 1:59 PM

Gosh, Orlando....thanks so much for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 33March 16, 2020 2:09 PM

I heard that they both had massive coke issues. Could explain the limp noodle, no?

by Anonymousreply 34March 16, 2020 2:13 PM

His celibacy make much sense as Miranda Kerr supposedly said that Orlando smelled really bad.

by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2020 2:19 PM

With such massive dong like his, wouldn't he just pass out if blood has to flow into that massive dong during raging erection?

by Anonymousreply 36March 16, 2020 3:05 PM

I'm sure nothing has changed in that department...

by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2020 3:15 PM

That dong is fluffed..the last pic on the OMG blog shows in pulling on it.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2020 5:47 PM

The last news I read about Perry and Bloom is that there was "friction" in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2020 5:51 PM

R39 “friction” could mean anything. Though I imagine in this case it’s cold feet on Orlando’s part. He’s clearly not inclined to marry the woman so why go through it? Sometimes money isn’t enough.

Isn’t there a strong stoical handsome silver fox in his 60s who can settle Orlando down a bit and bring him to heel? Even in his 40s Bloom seems too much of a fidget and a childish rake for most women, and surely he can’t just fuck around with University students and teen popstars forever.

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2020 11:03 AM

[quote]How can you not masturbate especially at his age?

This, they are actually very in vogue right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2020 11:37 AM

R23 nothing against the nudity but these pictures on that surfboard look so weird. Are they staged or something?

by Anonymousreply 42March 28, 2020 11:49 AM

[quote] Are they staged or something?

Welcome to the world, Baby New Year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2020 1:15 PM

[Quote] Are they staged or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2020 10:59 PM

He’s a strange bird, isn’t he? Gay or not he makes weird choices, dresses like he’s a bit unhinged and expresses himself oddly to boot. It’s charming for all that, I suppose.

His accent sorely needs ironing out though. He sounds like he was raised a cashed-up bogan in Perth, shipped off to boarding school in Maine where he was fucking his expat schoolmaster, then on graduating followed said teacher to live with him back in Camden for twenty years. Almost trace of his native speaking voice is gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2020 4:44 PM

Orland Bloom

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2020 6:19 PM

R39 the couple’s official press comments about their relationship sound like excellent fodder for the Celebrity Lie Translator thread.

[quote] PERRY: I have consciously or unconsciously picked a partner that makes sure I keep evolving into the best version of myself. There’s a lot of friction between my partner and I, but that friction breeds something beautiful. It can breed a lot of light. It’s just one of those relationships. I don’t know about anyone else that’s listening, whatever kind of relationship they’ve had—and I’ve had many—but it’s like we basically, we get down to the mat and come back up every time.

r: “I have mad issues because I never properly addressed my dependency problem or acknowledged my shadow, meaning I never say “no” when I should to my handlers when they pick out these disgusting low-talent fading himbos for me to partner with. I’m being literal when I say this shitty miserable relationship breeds - I want a pretty English kid that the world will take notice of, and this is just what I have to suffer to get one. My kid is going to be EVERYWHERE with the biggest spotlight - take that, Sparkle! The other main saving grace of this arrangement is that I’m almost as big of a slut and a sex addict as DH, so at least we can negotiate that part of our relationship well around scheduling childcare and me continuing to tour. Also there’s no threat of him eclipsing me in popularity, I’m fundamentally better than he is in all the ways that matter, and he’s physically weak & submissive by nature so I know I’ll always get my way. If this is the best my agents can find for a beard, I still I think this can work in my favor.”

[quote] BLOOM: I love kids. She’s great with kids. It would be a wonderful thing. We are shooting for that. It’s like this wild mustang. If we can just wrangle this beast and get on it, we’ll have the ride of our life.

r: “To tell the truth I prefer to fuck single people (gender no issue) under 30 who aren’t famous and aren’t American, and in any event I think Katherine about as pleasant as an intractable broodmare (which incidentally is all I’m with her for as these days kids are the perfect PR vehicle). This is going to be horrid work from conception to actually raising yet more brats I don’t care about, but there’s my career visibility and public perception to think about so I’m going through with it. Maybe we can pitch the birth and early years as a reality tv series? She’s going to be the one doing all the work (in conjunction with paid help) anyway, so all I have to do is donate the sperm and stage cutesy social media content to make me look the perfect dad. Sorted.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2020 9:05 PM

That scraggly beard of his has never done him any favors.

He needs to keep clean-shaven, although, if he did that he’d look like a ten-year old. 😛😛,

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2020 11:39 PM

R47 ugh I hope there isn't a reality show in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2020 6:43 AM

I wonder if he tossed off thinking about dwarves...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2020 11:53 AM

She's announced that she's preggers with his baby.

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2020 12:01 PM

His son he had with Miranda Kerr is rumored to not be his.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2020 12:02 PM

Why do we need to know this? I think this is great example of "oversharing."

by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2020 12:31 PM

R52 any clue as to who the actual father is?

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2020 1:13 PM

No r54...Miranda was a busy girl, so it could have been anyone. The ironic part is that Orlando was born under similar circumstances...his biological father was one of his mother’s boyfriends, not his legal father.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2020 1:31 PM

R55 well as long as it wasn't Bieber's. I just found that whole saga really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2020 1:48 PM

TMI...do people REALLY care about this shit?

by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2020 1:51 PM

[quote] his biological father was one of his mother’s boyfriends

Who is his biological father precisely?

by Anonymousreply 58April 5, 2020 2:56 PM

R58 it sounds like a bit of a mindscrew situation. Despite technically having had two dads, ‘Lan didn’t really have a father figure in his life at all from age 4-14 - arguably when a boy most needs one. Perhaps that’s why as a grown man himself he’s become such a messy closet-case bisexual actor rather than a well-adjusted straight or gay in a more respectable trade.

From the wiki:

[quote] Orlando initially believed that his biological father was his mother's husband (his stepfather), the Jewish South African-born anti-Apartheid novelist Harry Saul Bloom (1913–1981), who died when Bloom was four years old. However, when he was thirteen, Bloom's mother revealed to him that his biological father was actually Colin Stone, his mother's partner and family friend. Stone, the principal of the Concorde International language school, became Orlando Bloom's legal guardian after Harry Bloom's death.

by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2020 4:07 PM

Don’t think me bitter or rude or glib in saying so, I mean this as a genuine question - why is he now a celebrated actor? He has an honorary degree in the art, various award nominations, a star on the Boulevard plus a brilliant pedigree from the Guildhall School...but I don’t know of a single acclaimed performance that he’s given.

Of the films I’ve seen starring him, he generally works as a serviceable ensemble player in a sideplot (and does a fine job). The couple of leads I’ve seen him take, he seems to have trouble establishing a firm ground from which to work and doesn’t make it easy for a viewer to follow his character or arc; I’m thinking here in particular of KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, but that’s not the only example.

Disclaimer: I haven’t followed his career closely at all so I’m sure there’s a couple of excellent film or stage turns he’s done that I simply haven’t seen, hence my confusion.

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2020 11:41 PM

ELIZABETHTOWN was supposed to make an impact on audiences, but the only memorable thing about wasn’t Bloom, but that it was the film debut of Paula Deen.

by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2020 11:44 PM

How did it come up and why did he respond?

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2020 11:46 PM

R61 see what you mean. I just looked it the trailer and a couple of clips, and while it seems sweet and perhaps entertaining I can’t see any spark of genius that jumps out at me. It’s what I would call a ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ movie.

Orlando plays a shoe designer in it, of all things (is that little joke at his or put expense?) He looks right at the camera in this little scene, and I have no idea if that was deliberate or not. There’s something really gross and artificial about watching him kiss women, too, but maybe that’s just me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2020 10:59 AM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2020 12:08 PM

I always thought he was half Chinese

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2020 1:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2020 1:47 PM

[quote] Who knows what Sonia Copeland-Bloom got up to in her salad days?

Salad days for sure - Chinese here, Roma there and a bit of South African Jewish man for seasoning.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2020 2:31 PM

This thread took an insane turn from the original stupid crude mundane premise, and I kind of love that. There’s so much we still don’t know about Orlando, or his gadabout mother!

I wonder if a teen Orlando ever had brushes with homoseshuality in school or College. He did go to King’s (a feeder school for Etonians) and then drama school, after all...

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2020 11:07 AM

Where’s the photo of him kissing Viggo Mortensen?

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2020 12:59 PM

Which one, R69? There are several.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2020 1:15 PM

Thanks r70, post more....

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2020 1:20 PM

As you wish, R71.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2020 1:22 PM

So it shall be written; so it shall be done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2020 1:23 PM

There are also some of Viggo kissing Orlando and of the two embracing or otherwise being intimate.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2020 1:24 PM

Viggo looks uncomfortable. He’s one of those pretentious Scandi bohemian types, and I get the impression he looked down on Orlando as a populist chav, somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2020 2:05 PM

Heart-shaped balloons?

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2020 2:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2020 3:28 PM

I prefer this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2020 5:12 PM

I love the hold Eric has on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2020 5:16 PM

People can stand that close to Pitt, who is known for NOT smelling exactly like a rose?

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2020 5:56 PM

Whose skin is more yellow at R79 - Bloom’s or Pitt’s?

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2020 7:50 PM

The extended version of his comment really makes him sound a prize bimbo, it’s fantastic.

[quote] Orlando shared that he took this recommendation from his friend, surfer Laird Hamilton: “If you want to be serious about a relationship, go celibate for a few months and figure it out.” Orlando says: "It takes away the idea of going to a party and thinking, 'Who am I going to meet?' I was suddenly like, 'Oh, I can have a relationship with a woman that is just friends.” To his surprise, Bloom stayed abstinent for six months: “I was really enjoying the way I was relating to women, and to the feminine within myself.”

Was he crossdressing, or just letting his dear friend Laird fuck him like a girl?

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2020 8:50 PM

But, why?

by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2020 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!