Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Formula 1: Drive To Survive on Netflix

Anyone watching this show? There is A LOT of eye candy. I never realized so many hot guys drove race cars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 12:23 AM

Not sure what it is about race car driving that makes them hot. Maybe lots of testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2020 4:40 AM

Uh who's the guy in OP? Also, yeah, there are tons of super hot race car drivers and they're relatively young. They're all angelic and European, like Bel Ami models. Haha, well, not all of them. But there's a super hot Aussie one, let me find him... Daniel Ricciardo. Has he appeared on whatever this Netflix show is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2020 5:05 AM

Hunk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2020 5:05 AM

The sweetest smile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2020 5:05 AM

Just found out members of my beloved Daniel's team are in isolation for COVID! MY DEAR DANIEL!

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2020 5:07 AM

R2 The pic is of Lando Norris. He totally sets off my gaydar when you watch the series.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2020 5:25 AM

Aww, Lando's a little cutie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2020 3:04 PM

I love Formula 1 as do my entire family, my parents took my brother, sister and I to Grand Prix in Melbourne all the time. In lieu of this season being delayed, I have been thoroughly enjoying the Netflix series Drive To Survive. The big teams Mercedes and Ferrari didn’t get involved in season 1 so it became a look at the “best of the rest” and the smaller teams battling for the midfield and was really interesting.

My fave was German Renault driver Nico Hülkenberg who is a natural talent but never received a podium place and is hot and FUNNY.

He had an ongoing feud with Kevin Magnussen, son of Jan,. Of course F1 has a storied history of second generation driving. But I don’t remember Jacques Villeneuve and Damon Hill being as cunty as Kevin and Max Verstappen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 11:48 PM

[Quote]Of course F1 has a storied history of second generation driving

I thought steroids and other PEDS assisted strength and endurance. How does it help drivers? Clearly I know nothing about racing (but I did attend the Indy 500 once). Are the cars so difficult to handle they require a lot of upper body strength?

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 12:04 AM

😲! Boy did I read that wrong. I thought I read "a long and storied history of steroid use." I have not been drinking. The eyes ain't what they used to be. That has to be my greatest reading faux pas ever.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 12:09 AM

You’re cute as a button r10. Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 12:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!