Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone know what Sunny Hostin’s real hair looks like???

She looks so ridiculous on The View with that huge, fake wig. She’s over 50 and wearing it like she’s a 20 year old pop singer. Why don’t her friends tell her she looks ridiculous?? You can wear fake hair if you wish, but do it appropriately. It needs to be shorter, for one (you’re old now Sunny). It looks like she’s trying to emulate 1980s Farrah Fawcett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2020 12:20 AM

She claims it is her hair with a few extensions.

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2020 3:17 PM

She doesn't look old.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2020 3:23 PM

I don’t know who that is, but over 50? If so, she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2020 3:26 PM

R3 - she’s 51. But I imagine without hair, makeup, and professional lighting, she looks like your haggard housekeeper Consuela.

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2020 3:31 PM

Like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2020 3:40 PM

R5 - Lol or maybe like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2020 3:41 PM

The ghost of Vidal Sassoon has spoken!

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2020 3:43 PM

Excuse me, r7?

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2020 4:02 PM

DLers showing their ignorance some more.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2020 4:08 PM

She and her husband were on my college campus I guess checking it out for her kid. Her hair was shorter, but she had a wool cap on. She looks great for 50!

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2020 4:24 PM

She looks great. How old are you OP?

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2020 4:26 PM

R11 - I’m 50 and I certainly don’t wear a ridiculous dollar store wig. I get my hair cut professionally and appropriately at a barber shop.

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2020 4:43 PM

You're a black woman and you get your hair cut at a barber shop? Are you Lena Waithe?

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2020 4:47 PM

no idea who she is but looks like a Michael Jackson nose with those permanent raised eyebrows is coming through.

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2020 9:58 PM

I actually prefer her original nose. She looks amazing though. No hate here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2020 10:02 PM

Can’t stand her. What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 16March 11, 2020 10:04 PM

Every time the bitch opens her mouth she’s complaining about all the injustices she’s had to endure because of her gender and skin color. Oh boo boo, Sunny; how many million of dollars are in your bank account? You have it sooooo tough. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 17March 11, 2020 10:09 PM

r16 = Don Lemon!

I remember Don Lemon defying her on air by saying the N-word and she completely chewed him out LOL

You can actually see her roots here before the expensive View wigs, hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 11, 2020 10:10 PM

I know she does it to save time and to protect her real hair. Those wigs are styled and layed hours before she arrives, and she just walks in, they plop in on and she's ready!

But I've noticed her wigs are getting bigger and bigger. As they say, the wigs are wearing her, and not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2020 10:13 PM

She might be battling health issues.

by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2020 10:14 PM

R20 - yes I’ve also heard she has cancer. That explains those hideous wigs.

by Anonymousreply 21March 11, 2020 10:48 PM

What’s interesting about the situation is that she’s on a highly-rated show on ABC and it’s as if no one has told her how stupid she looks. It’s fascinating! The wig has been getting bigger over the last few months. Does the wig have a heartbeat? She looks as ridiculous as Wendy Williams, and I never thought anyone could approach that level of idiocy. Please Joy Behar, tell her she’s ugly!! If anyone can do it, you can!

by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2020 12:11 AM

I do agree that it’s bizarre to see a seemingly intelligent person with no self-awareness about her looks. I expect it from Marie Osmond, but not an attorney like Sunny. It just goes to show you that book smarts don’t equal good common sense. She needs a good gay friend to tell her gently.

by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2020 12:15 AM

If I had to wear a wig every day, it wouldn't look great. I've never been interested in styling my (real) hair. I wash and go.

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2020 12:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!