Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View -- Part 22, Spring 2020

The hunt for a 5th co-host continues. Who will the lucky winner be?

by Anonymousreply 357July 20, 2020 3:25 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAR. 9 to 13 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, March 9 – KJ Apa (“I Still Believe”); “View Your Deal” with Adam Glassman

Tuesday, March 10 – Nick Offerman (“Devs”); Anthony Daniels (“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”)

Wednesday, March 11 — Elisabeth Hasselbeck guest co-hosts; Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt (author, “The Gift of Forgiveness”)

Thursday, March 12 — Regina Hall (“Black Monday”)

Friday, March 13 — Martha MacCallum (author, “Unknown Valor”); “View Your Deal” with Adam Glassman

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2020 10:00 PM

Part 21B thread was "closed". If this doesn't turn out to be the official new thread, please feel free to move the schedule over to whatever the designated thread is.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2020 10:03 PM

Rocco DiSpirito's physical appearance was not a good advertisement for the diet he was promoting. Is he ill or just let himself go or what?

Hey Meghan, informing the audience you are "chowing down" whenever there is a food segment does not make you likable or relatable.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2020 10:18 PM

No OP, Red M closed the thread @80.

Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2020 10:22 PM

SoWhatWhoCares, are you a subscriber?

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2020 4:42 AM

The View Producer: It's A Real $hit Show Behind The Scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2020 6:02 AM

Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2020 6:07 AM

Ivanna Jr.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2020 6:18 AM

Cory Booker says Hillary vetted him for VP and the process was like a "cavity search" and he made the short list. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2020 3:55 PM

Did she stop when she pulled out a dildo?

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2020 8:33 AM

Lizzie Haselback can go back into retirement. What a clueless tRumptard.

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2020 3:59 PM

No live studio audience.

Had to turn it off at 11:08 as Hasselbitch's non-stop "prayer" and "G-d" was already too much plus I had no interest in Nepotism Club Member Katherine Schwarzenegger.

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2020 4:50 PM

[quote] "oh dear god -- not again -- enough with her," O'Donnell wrote in response to a tweet that read, "Elisabeth Hasselbeck returns to The View and sparks clash by praising Trump’s coronavirus response."

[quote] Shortly after the comments [Rosie admits having past, secret crush on Hasselbeck] were made public, Hasselbeck told Fox & Friendsthat O'Donnell's remarks were "disturbing," adding that she "immediately started praying" after hearing them.

I stopped watching The View a few months ago, but this should be interesting to see how McCain fares with Hasselbeck on board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2020 1:13 AM

Joy wants to know if Trump had "microphones in his nostrils" last night, lol.

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2020 3:15 PM

Joy is taking a break from The View as her age puts her in the high risk category for the virus. She will announce it on Friday's show which was taped Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2020 1:12 PM

Whoopie almost died from double pneumonia. She's the one who needs to take a break. I imagine they'll just put the show on hiatus for a while.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2020 5:18 PM

Meghan is almost human without an audience. I think she resents her dissenters.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2020 5:32 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAR. 16 to 20 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, March 16 – Day of Hot Topics

Tuesday, March 17 – Day of Hot Topics

Wednesday, March 18 — ABC News Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams guest co-hosts; Dana Loesch (author, “Grace Canceled”)

Thursday, March 19 — ABC News Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams guest co-hosts; Justin Hartley (“This Is Us”)

Friday, March 20 — Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2020 7:05 PM

Looks like another week of no audience.

When will The View be an hour of a lit candle on an empty table with Sunny taping View your Deals to end the show?

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2020 4:46 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2020 9:24 AM

Sara Haines and Dr. Jen Ashton guest co-hosting.

Extra large table so they can sit further apart.

"Dr." Phil is guest, he just can't stay out of any high profile story being the attention whore that he is.

by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2020 3:11 PM

I can’t watch when Joy isn’t there

by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2020 3:20 PM

Dr. Oz tomorrow, Tuesday. Guess they are going to skype in whatever doctors, real or play one on tv, as they can to get guests.

I hope Sara Haines fills in for the duration of Joy's absence. Actually I hope they cancel her embarrassment of a show and she stays permanently.

by Anonymousreply 23March 16, 2020 4:05 PM

Whoopi out, Sunny moderating. Whoopi consulting with her Doctor today, plans to be back tomorrow.

Dr. Oz live and sitting at table.

Sara Haines back.

OH Gov Dewine added and skyping in.

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2020 3:03 PM

Dr. Oz referred to Whoopi as a "senior" and she felt it necessary to call in to the show and have them correct him on air that she is not a senior -- she's 64. Wow she must be awfully thin skinned and in the whole scheme of things at this time so unimportant.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2020 4:08 PM

Whoopi moderating from home. Her doctor gave her the ok to come to work but she wants to wait until DeBlasio and Cuomo "sort things out" and are on the same page...

Sara Haines and Dan Abrams guest hosting.

Amy Klobuchar and ABC News' Rebecca Jarvis added.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2020 3:13 PM

The other"" Meghan

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2020 4:12 PM

I just read Rebecca Jarvis got her start on The Apprentice.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2020 9:31 PM

They should have Meghan also skype in from home. She could alternate between sitting beside her "night stand" where she claims to have all things republican and standing in her hallway where she claims to have a framed Constitution or some such.

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2020 2:12 PM

MeAgain has tweeted pics taken inside her home in the past. She really does like all that tacky Americana stuff. It's all over her walls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2020 4:33 PM

How many people have to go to Whoopi’s house so she can work from home? You know she isn’t doing her own makeup or getting herself connected on a computer by herself.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2020 4:40 PM

The network should really pull the plug on these news episodes and just air re-runs. Sunny does not work well as a moderator and the emptiness of the panelists table as well as the entire studio is too distracting. Not to mention the glaring absence of Joy. And while COVID-19 isn't important, it seems to be the topic of entire shows. Let's have some escapism!

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2020 5:14 PM

Sidenote: That dreadful Strahan, Sara and Keke show is not airing and they have a live Pandemic hour show with Amy Robach and Dr. Jen Ashton on instead. I don't watch GMA so am not otherwise familiar with Amy but she has the personality to carry a show. They need to ditch the Strahan et al hour after the crisis is over and if they insist on having something GMA related in the time slot, give Amy some kind of informative show and not fluff. Oh and send Sara back to The View.

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2020 10:46 PM

Sara’s makeup looked very Tammy Faye today. Are they doing their own?

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2020 2:35 AM

Whoever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2020 3:45 AM

New show today but not "Live". Maybe they will switch to taping two or more shows per day so they only have to come in once or twice a week.

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2020 3:14 PM

Meghan taking a swipe at Hasselbitch's "wash your hands and pray"....I hope that deters her from returning to guest host.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2020 3:24 PM

I assume the Ladies of The View don't meet the criteria for "essential personnel" and will all have to stay home next week....

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2020 10:52 PM

They are part of the news division. I would not be surprised if they are on indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2020 12:28 AM

I didn't think of the "News" portion of it, I'd rather they stayed on air even if it is a mish mash of whatever they can put together each day.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2020 12:31 AM

Meghan's pregnant and will appear via satellite from home. So it's just Sunny in the studio now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2020 9:37 PM

Will they all work from home now? Can you imagine them all talking over each other in a Brady Bunch grid?

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2020 9:44 PM

LOL at brady-bunch grid, R42.

Perhaps Sunny will be the only person at the studio. I guess I'm in the minority in that I think she did a good job at moderating last week.

Hopefully, Sunny can cut Meghan's video feed when she won't stfu.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2020 9:55 PM

They haven't updated the guest list for next week on ABC News so I'm guessing no new shows this coming week. Even when they have no guests they update to reflect "A Day of Hot Topics" and they haven't done that... Perhaps the ladies of The View have been deemed "non-essential", which without Joy I tend to agree. Meghan probably did her "I'm pregnant!" People magazine interview before the essential/non-essential order.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2020 9:57 PM

Is this Meghan's ‘exit’ baby? Is she having alcohol withdrawals?

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2020 10:08 PM

Good lord I hope she safely delivers a Joan McCain Domenech.

If she miscarries again, I do not think I could stand it.

by Anonymousreply 46March 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Joy on the show from home tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 47March 23, 2020 3:19 AM

I think it's great if they all do the show from home LIVE. We need this show. It's become one of the most informative and political shows out there. As long as everyone can stay safe, I hope they keep the show running. Also, ABC needs to do a week of Primetime View...how great would that be!

by Anonymousreply 48March 23, 2020 3:44 AM

If she has a baby maybe she'll leave the show!

by Anonymousreply 49March 23, 2020 4:52 AM

The "THANK GOD MEGAN'S FINALLY GOING TO BE A MOM YOU GUYS!" parade starts today and will probably never end. If we thought Star Jones was a nightmare in the run-up to her wedding, just wait until we get the run-up to the BIGGEST BIRTH OF THE MILLENNIUM!

by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2020 2:04 PM

Megan will probably give birth to an AK-47 and be over the moon about it.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2020 2:18 PM

Mon, March 23: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) and Rahm Emanuel guest co-host; Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, March 24: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan join via satellite (ABC’s “American Idol”)

Wed, March 25: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Mark Cuban

Thu, March 26: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Newt Gingrich via satellite from Rome, Italy)

Fri, March 27: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2020 2:41 PM

Sunny and Sara in Studio.

Whoopi and Joy from Home. Joy with de-puffed hair.

No Meghan but they congratulated her.

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote] Wed, March 25: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Mark Cuban YAY!!

[quote]Thu, March 26: Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) guest co-hosts; Newt Gingrich via satellite from Rome, Italy) UGH!!

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2020 3:13 PM

Poster upthread who predicted the Brady Bunch grid was correct.

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2020 3:42 PM

They added Joe Biden on Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2020 3:48 PM

Joy is going to need a faster internet connection if this is going to continue.

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2020 3:53 PM

Joy is pissed and is going to require an hour dedicated solely to her ranting about this lack of leadership.

by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Remember in the movie "Batman" from the 80s when the Joker poisoned all of the beauty products and the TV presenters had to go on camera looking ugly and disheveled because everyone was afraid of the beauty products?

by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2020 4:21 PM

Rahm Emanuel is a political genius.

by Anonymousreply 60March 24, 2020 6:17 AM

No Joy, No Meghan.

No walk out, just went straight to Whoopi at home and then Sunny and Sara already sitting at the table.

by Anonymousreply 61March 24, 2020 3:04 PM

we keep getting press conferences by our governor everyday at 11 on the dot here in NYC - so no view for us.

by Anonymousreply 62March 24, 2020 3:20 PM

Princess MeAgain is certainly volunteering at her local hospital and not lying on the couch, I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 63March 24, 2020 3:28 PM

I dread MeMeghan's return and what will be the never ending "my pregnancy" and "my baby". She will rival Markle in the belly cupping department for sure.

by Anonymousreply 64March 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Biden is on his third segment, they are giving him quite a huge chunk of time.

by Anonymousreply 65March 24, 2020 3:40 PM

They added Chuck Schumer today.

No Joy again today.

Meghan from home (with flag in background of course) and acting all warm and fuzzy, ugh.

Whoopi from home, Sunny and Sara in studio.

They started off with fluffy topics to try and lighten the mood I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2020 3:14 PM

The only joy I have in this will be seeing Meghan get HUGELY fat.

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2020 3:20 PM

Is Mark Cuban a covert Trumpster?

by Anonymousreply 68March 25, 2020 3:48 PM

LOL. The ladies were talking about Meghan's pregnancy. She speechified for a few moments and then said "No one wants to talk about my pregnancy right now." She just can't help being combative; the trait is hardwired into her brain.

by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2020 4:52 PM

Cuban wants to endure Trump, not piss him off.

He won't give Trump a public blow job so instead it seems like he is giving a palliative hand job.

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2020 5:08 AM

R69, but she was right. NO ONE wants to talk about her pregnancy...............or hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2020 12:36 PM

Megs says Aneheuser Busch is making hand sanitizer. Is that her mother's company?

by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2020 3:12 PM

Repugnant Newt says if the Italian Police find you on the streets without a good reason, you are fined up to $8,000.00.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2020 3:20 PM

Gotta say how much I LOVE Sara back at the table.

She is awesome.

Skipped through the Newt and his whore crap.

Sunny and her FUNYUNS®!

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2020 8:22 PM

Lisa Ling Friday, good addition.

by Anonymousreply 75March 27, 2020 1:38 AM

I really like Sara too. Such a fun, likable, smart woman who makes a lot of sense. They should bring her back permanently.

by Anonymousreply 76March 27, 2020 2:01 AM

Why can ABC find a real Doctor? What's with all their nutjobs?

by Anonymousreply 77March 27, 2020 2:09 AM

Dr blonde bitch said we are hoarding toilet paper. No, there is no toilet paper to hoarder. How is this medical or public health related? ABC send you investigative team into dr. bb's bathroom. I think we will see who is hoarding.

by Anonymousreply 78March 27, 2020 2:13 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAR. 30 to APR. 3 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, March 30 – ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl (author, "Front Row at the Trump Show”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, March 31 – Kim Kardashian West (“The Justice Project”)

Wednesday, April 1 — Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, April 2 — Day of Hot Topics

Friday, April 3 — Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2020 11:02 PM

They need to pay Sara whatever it takes to get her to return.

by Anonymousreply 80March 28, 2020 7:50 AM

I hope they just add Sara back into the opening credits, put her at the table daily and just never say a word about it as if her leaving never happened.

Next week's schedule doesn't mention Sara, either it is assumed or Joy is back or...?

by Anonymousreply 81March 28, 2020 2:05 PM

Joy is back and with a better connection.

Sara is still guest hosting.

They added Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer.

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2020 3:12 PM

No Joy today, no explanation. Why can't they get her a good connection like Whoopi and Meghan have?

by Anonymousreply 83March 31, 2020 9:08 PM

I had to turn it off today when Mrs. Kanye Koo Koo came on......the very last person anyone should be bothering to interview these days. Waste of airtime.

by Anonymousreply 84March 31, 2020 9:10 PM

^^^I changed the channel at that point also.

by Anonymousreply 85March 31, 2020 9:16 PM

Whoopi, Sunny and Sara all remote from home.

No explanation about Joy or Meghan's absence.

They added Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2020 3:04 PM

I think we are watching poor Sara break down in real time.

Bad day for her.

Love her.

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2020 1:04 AM

Joy is back today. No Sara today.

Wish they would give a an update on Ana or better yet have her join in.

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2020 3:23 PM

Sara and Megs tag teamed today.

I guess Sarah is available at a moments notice from her home.

They need to have Ana in on the feed as well.

NOBODY IS ANGRY ANYMORE

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2020 4:26 AM

I think they said the Sara part was recorded the day before with that doctor.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2020 12:46 PM

Sara looks so much better without the disco ball glitter makeup.

Joy asked Gov Gavin Newsom about having to "kiss Trump's ring" in order to get what he needs. Gavin danced around the question. He also said CA has 68 lawsuits against Trump Administration.

Joy looks tense and like she is really trying to restrain her anger and words.

No Meghan, YAY!

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2020 3:47 PM

Trump has said that he is watching what governors say about him during this crisis “very closely” so Newsom may have saved lives by keeping quiet about any ring kissing.

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2020 4:35 PM

Did Meghan miscarry AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2020 7:15 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of APR. 6 to APR. 10 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, April 6 – Guest co-host Sara Haines; Jesse Tyler Ferguson (ABC’s “Modern Family”); “View Your Deal: Small Business Edition”

Tuesday, April 7 – Rachael Ray (“Rachael Ray Show”)

Wednesday, April 8 — Guest co-host Sara Haines; Rep. Ben McAdams (D-UT)

Thursday, April 9 — Day of Hot Topics

Friday, April 10 — Ty Burrell (ABC’s “Modern Family”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2020 2:30 AM

R93 so not funny. If that’s what you’re doing.

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2020 3:35 AM

r95, she suddenly took off, AGAIN.

She had no reason.

Just guessing.

by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2020 3:51 AM

And she's back.

If they never mention her pregnancy again, I will have been right.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2020 10:15 AM

Well, well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2020 1:44 PM

Joy today, I guess she and Sara are alternating days.

Jonathan Karl is on addressing tRump's attack on him at yesterday's rally/briefing.

by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2020 3:15 PM

Karl knows how to suck political cock in public in the name of being a journalist.

Unlike Hanity we know that Karl does not swallow.

by Anonymousreply 100April 8, 2020 12:58 AM

Whoopi just can't pronounce Kamala's name correctly.

by Anonymousreply 101April 8, 2020 3:34 PM

r92 I thought that too. He no doubt got word from his ex-wife that kissing Trump's ass would be worth it in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 102April 8, 2020 3:37 PM

Mayor Pete on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 103April 8, 2020 3:42 PM

Joy onboard for three more seasons..

by Anonymousreply 104April 8, 2020 7:26 PM

Loved the Pete interview. Needs to let the hair grow out a little.

Still one of the more focused and well thought out voices in the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2020 11:37 PM

Jed has covid19.

by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2020 11:37 PM

Joy caught picking her teeth on screen, lol.

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2020 3:19 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of APR. 13 to APR. 17 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, April 13 – (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 3/24/2020) – Sara Haines guest co-hosts; 2020 presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden

Tuesday, April 14 – ABC News Political and Legal Contributor Chris Christie; Cookie Monster (“Sesame Street: Elmo’s Playdate”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Wednesday, April 15 — Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, April 16 — Day of Hot Topics

Friday, April 17 — Bob Saget; Leslie Jordan

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2020 9:54 PM

Jonathan Karl will definitely be back on The View this week, he was brilliant at today's Briefing challenging the orange one.

Also Meghan is arguing with Michigan Gov Whitmer on twitter. Whitmer issued a "no sale of non essentials" order. Meghan is railing about how then would she, who is PREGNANT, buy a car seat at Walmart to bring her baby home from the hospital in with this order in effect. Whitmer responded to her that she would have no problem buying a car seat, it is essential and wished her a Happy Easter. Why Meghan would need a car seat from Walmart in Michigan I do not know, she is beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2020 12:01 AM

R109 What a dumb cunt. A) who wouldn't consider a carseat or crib essential? B) why wouldn't you just buy it online?

Is "I'm pregnant" the new "my father"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2020 12:15 AM

Meghan overestimated the power of her cunt and her cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2020 7:26 AM

R109 I'm glad Governor Whitmer rebuked Meghan with kindness. That's how Democrats fight back.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2020 8:43 AM

Grotesque Chris Christie of course defending and both siding everything the orange one has done in the past 3 months including golfing and he and Meghan in agreement the press is just too "combative".

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2020 3:37 PM

Christie is just another fat fuck stooge for Trump.

Barr, Pompeo, Christie are the fat fuck stooge patrol protecting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2020 8:40 PM

Dr. Deborah Birx (Scarf Lady) and AOC today.

by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2020 3:03 PM

Lindsey Graham tomorrow, is he still Meghan's favorite uncle?

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2020 3:10 PM

Joy saying that Republicans can't win without cheating to Moo's face was fantastic. It was even better when Moo started mooing and Whoopie cut her off. Chris Christie was a disgrace yesterday. I'll be glad when these GOP fucks get bounced out of every media room in the country soon. They're a detriment to public discourse.

As much as I like Joy, she's godawful over the conference program. She doesn't hear anything, she talks when everyone else talks, and then sits there non-reactive when she should be talking.

by Anonymousreply 117April 15, 2020 4:07 PM

Does Meghan just disappear whenever AOC is on? It's not like she has somewhere to go, but she can't stick around for two AOC segments?

by Anonymousreply 118April 15, 2020 7:07 PM

I found that weird as well. Did Meghan refuse to appear because she hates AOC? Did AOC refuse to appear unless she didn't have to talk to Meghan? It seems hard to believe she just happened to disappear when AOC came on.

by Anonymousreply 119April 15, 2020 8:02 PM

Sometimes children don't play well together.

by Anonymousreply 120April 15, 2020 8:39 PM

AOC is a brilliant poor woman of color.

Meghan is a white cunt.

Meghan would be the Phyllis Schlafly of today. All the benefits without any of the sacrifice.

LOVE AOC! She keeps people on their toes.

by Anonymousreply 121April 15, 2020 10:29 PM

Meghan would be the Phyllis Schlafly of today.

So true!

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2020 2:44 AM

I wonder how many guests they've lost because of Moo. They lost guests because of Hasseljesus. They refused to go on if she was there, so I'm sure a lot of people won't go on if Moo's there, so they make her sit out.

by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2020 3:20 PM

Everyone on there is tired and unappealing. Time for a fresh new view.

by Anonymousreply 124April 16, 2020 3:26 PM

The ladies are talking to Lindsey Graham now. He's kissing Trump's ass, as expected. Meghan is being very casual with him, calling him "Lindsey" instead of "Senator", reminding us that she's well-connected. If my Uncle Lindsey had stood by while the president publicly trashed my dad, I wouldn't be tossing him a softball question to set up his republican talking points. I would go AWOL for the segment (like Meghan suddenly went AWOL during AOC's segment yesterday).

by Anonymousreply 125April 16, 2020 3:46 PM

He's disgusting. Whoopi called him out on saying that the Chinese are the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 126April 16, 2020 3:54 PM

As a Never Trumper, MeAgain lost a lot of Republican allies over the past few years. She needs to cling to the few allies that she has left in order to keep her career afloat. Hence the lovey-dovey relationship with Uncle Linds.

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2020 3:55 PM

Trump has done everything to stop this pandemic, February 2nd he closed borders, in the middle of March he....

Did Hi Lindsey! listen to himself? HE DOCUMENTED SIX WEEKS OF TRUMP INACTION.

2020 will be a referendum on Trump AGAIN.

2020 Blue Wave 2018 Blue Wave V.2.0

by Anonymousreply 128April 17, 2020 12:44 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of APR. 20 to APR. 24 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, April 20 – Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, April 21 –Day of Hot Topics

Wednesday, April 22 — Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, April 23 — Day of Hot Topics

Friday, April 24 — Ellen Pompeo (ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy”) and Dr. Jake Deutsch; performance from Dr. Elvis Francois aka the “singing surgeon” accompanied by Dr. William Robinson

by Anonymousreply 129April 17, 2020 7:40 PM

I don't like that Sara Haines isn't listed as a guest host next week. This week Sara did do a segment for Amy Rohbach's Pandemic show that has taken over the 1:00 pm slot formerly occupied by the StrahanSaraKeke shit show. I wonder if Sara is trying to maintain her presence in the 1:00 time slot in hopes that show comes back. Amy is doing great and they really should give her the time slot permanently. Is Sara fed up with Meghan already?

Also, where is Ana? Why can't they zoom her in. Not even a mention and boy would she have a lot to say during all this. If it's a hair issue, she could just wear a headband or baseball cap...

by Anonymousreply 130April 17, 2020 8:48 PM

Meghan imploring people to "check their privilege' , oh that's rich.

by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2020 3:12 PM

Gov Hogan moved to Tues.

Rep Max Rose D-NY added today.

by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2020 3:18 PM

Meghan telling white people to check their privilege but going both-siderism on the Pro-Trump anti-Trump policy protesters.

She is one mixed up rich white cunt.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2020 11:08 PM

Gov Hogan should be interesting Tues since tRump basically called him a simpleton today.

by Anonymousreply 134April 21, 2020 1:39 AM

Trump calling anyone a simpleton is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 135April 21, 2020 6:18 AM

Ana is back, Yay! Wearing a turban due to hair issues.

Meghan is off, Yay!

Stacey Abrams and Pitbull today.

by Anonymousreply 136April 22, 2020 3:06 PM

Joy is trying out the scarf look recently made popular by Dr. Birx.

by Anonymousreply 137April 22, 2020 3:31 PM

Too much non political chit chat.

Ana is best when she is railing at Trump.

I hope she does the rest of the week.

Whoopi has turned into the lady who reads stories to third graders.

There is no fire.

I thought Sunny would have gone off on Georgia Governor Kemp using Covid-19 to hide his Bio-Genocide of black voters.

But no. Too mild.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2020 11:24 PM

Meghan is back.

I was hoping Ana would be back today but no such luck.

Gov Jay Inslee added.

I really didn't need to see the mouse scurrying around Sunny's house.

by Anonymousreply 139April 23, 2020 4:00 PM

Miss Piggy announced on Andy cohens show that she and her mom will be voting for Biden in November

by Anonymousreply 140April 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of APR. 27 to MAY 1 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, April 27 – Ricky Gervais ("After Life"); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, April 28 – Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on his recent battle with the coronavirus

Wednesday, April 29 — Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, & Luke Bryan (ABC’s “American Idol”)

Thursday, April 30 — Nathan Lane ("Penny Dreadful")

Friday, May 1 — Billy Porter; former co-host of ‘The View,’ Paula Faris (author, "Called Out")

by Anonymousreply 141April 24, 2020 7:04 PM

Not interested in once again hearing Paula Faris recount her miscarriage(s), she seems to be making a career of this subject.

by Anonymousreply 142April 26, 2020 4:54 PM

I agree with Sunny, Dr. Birx is Trump's accomplice. She talks a lot and says nothing, just word salad. Also like Sunny, it pains me to say this.

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2020 5:50 PM

Sunny never ceases to let an opportunity to be sanctimonious pass her by. We all know if Birx or Fauci makes Trump look bad they'll be bounced in a second. I'd rather they do exactly what they're doing, which is walk the fine line of playacting that idiot while doing their best to keep the rest of us safe.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2020 7:28 PM

*placating not playacting (thanks, auto correct!)

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2020 2:44 PM

Sen Amy Klobuchar and her husband added today.

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2020 3:04 PM

r144, It's her VIEW. She is authentic.

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2020 4:13 PM

I didn't say she wasn't authentic. I said she was sanctimonious. I have no doubt she's authentic in her self-righteousness.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2020 9:11 PM

I loathe these sanctimonious prisses so much right now I am tuning into The Price is Right to wager on the fabulous showcases.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2020 10:39 PM

r149, as you should.

by Anonymousreply 150April 29, 2020 1:15 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 4 to 8 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 4 – (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 4/15/2020) – White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx; Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

Tuesday, May 5 – Anthony Anderson (ABC’s “black-ish”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Wednesday, May 6 — “The View” celebrates Teacher Appreciation Week with special education teacher Michael Tricarico from Smithtown, NY

Thursday, May 7 — Sean Penn

Friday, May 8 — Dylan McDermott ("Hollywood"); “The View” celebrates Mother’s Day honoring moms working on the frontlines during the pandemic

by Anonymousreply 151May 1, 2020 11:38 PM

Never thought I'd say this but I'm liking McCain now that she can't pull the live stunts she was doing every day at the table. She has the opportunity to speak without interruption, and is apparently corralled into a time frame for speaking her mind, rather than rambling endlessly. It's so much nicer when she's not constantly making faces and sniping with Joy. Sometimes she even makes sense and says intelligent stuff. Have I gone crazy or what.

by Anonymousreply 152May 2, 2020 12:10 AM

No, I agree Meghan has been much more palatable lately. Some of it may have to do with the fact that everyone is mostly on the same page with regards to the pandemic, but I also think it seems like some of the tension among the cast has dissipated recently. There was even one day this week when it actually seemed like Joy genuinely liked Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 153May 2, 2020 5:35 PM

Cunt doesn't get to stick her tongue in the audience any more.

Thank you, Sir!

by Anonymousreply 154May 2, 2020 9:59 PM

No Meghan today.

Whoopi, Joy and Sunny, no guest co-host.

Joy and Sunny have new, coordinating backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2020 3:07 PM

Coordinated backgrounds and the hosts appear much more high definition than before. They must have sent them some professional equipment over the weekend. I guess that means we won't be treated to Meghan's giant (extremely corny) American flag anymore.

by Anonymousreply 156May 5, 2020 3:16 PM

Meghan, it's not your weight that makes you unlikable and a media target.

by Anonymousreply 157May 7, 2020 3:43 PM

R157 I lol’d when she said that. She’s such a clueless freak.

Watching Sean Penn try to sound educated and compassionate is like watching a dog trying to play lacrosse. I wanted to crawl through the tv and scratch his eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2020 3:55 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 11 to 15 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 11 – Wanda Cooper-Jones, mother of Ahmaud Arbery who was shot and killed while jogging in Georgia, joined by her attorney Lee Merritt; Shelley Luther, the Dallas salon owner who was jailed for reopening her business; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, May 12 – The Political View with Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL); Magic Johnson ("The Last Dance")

Wednesday, May 13 — The Political View with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI)

Thursday, May 14 — The Political View with ABC News Contributor Rahm Emanuel

Friday, May 15 — The Political View with ABC News Political and Legal Contributor Chris Christie; Tracy Morgan ("SCOOB!")

by Anonymousreply 159May 8, 2020 8:46 PM

I kind of liked the backdrops of their living rooms, it showed more of their personalities.

The coordinated backdrops is kind of vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 160May 8, 2020 9:16 PM

I look forward to Gov Whitmer, Rahm Emanuel and Sen Duckworth next week.

Chris Christie can take a flying leap.

by Anonymousreply 161May 8, 2020 10:42 PM

So let me get this straight, Texas Salon Lady thinks the most important thing is that there are enough hospital beds to handle the sick in Texas, NOT taking precautions to avoid getting sick in the first place??

...and she let Ted Cruz into her salon, ewwww.

She raised over 500k from a GFM...

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2020 3:43 PM

I hate when they tease a story and then come back and don't mention it. They were gonna talk about Obama criticizing trump, but when they came back from commercial they spent the next segment talking about Mother's Day.

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2020 4:55 PM

r163, sometimes the producers move off a REALLY hot topic.

by Anonymousreply 164May 12, 2020 1:36 AM

Ana is finally back and no Meghan, Christmas in May!

by Anonymousreply 165May 12, 2020 3:16 PM

I didn't know Gov Whitmer was a National Co-Chair on the Biden Campaign.

Sara Haines clearly not her usually perky self and I give her credit for mentioning she does struggle with anxiety and mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 166May 13, 2020 4:38 PM

Joy was pissed off yesterday. That's the angriest she has ever gotten.

by Anonymousreply 167May 13, 2020 4:39 PM

I was thinking the same thing, Joy needed a mental health day to cool off.

Also, meant to say Gov Whitmer "is" a National Co-Chair, not "was".

by Anonymousreply 168May 13, 2020 4:41 PM

Sara is like Jesus, she suffers for us all.

by Anonymousreply 169May 13, 2020 4:43 PM

Sara to too smart to be on that shit show she is on....leave it to Michael and Kiki. We need Sara back on the View...she is the voice of reason - see's both sides and has a the respect of all of the women. BRING HER BACK!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 170May 13, 2020 5:32 PM

It is sad to see the anxiety and fear etc. take its toll on the women. It is going to be a pandemic of depression and anxiety. I felt bad for Joy. She needs to smoke a joint. In fact, they all do!

by Anonymousreply 171May 13, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]Joy was pissed off yesterday. That's the angriest she has ever gotten.[/quote]

[quote]I was thinking the same thing, Joy needed a mental health day to cool off.[/quote]

Haven't watched the show or had it on in the background for about two week (and can't say that I've missed it). What happened with Joy?

by Anonymousreply 172May 13, 2020 6:44 PM

R172...She expressed her anger and I am glad she did. There is nothing humorous about the horror which is unfolding.

by Anonymousreply 173May 13, 2020 7:34 PM

There wasn't a Producer available to whisper into Whoopi's ear that the word is "vigilante" not "vintalante" and she kept mispronouncing it over and over...

by Anonymousreply 174May 14, 2020 12:07 AM

I love how Sunny is utterly convinced that black voters will turn out in droves if there's a black woman on the ticket…even though they didn't turn out for Kamala in the primaries and Stacey Abrams lost in Georgia. If Biden loses, I'm guessing she'll still find a way to blame white people though.

by Anonymousreply 175May 14, 2020 4:26 PM

Megain wants everything back open...like her stretched out cunt.

by Anonymousreply 176May 14, 2020 5:01 PM

Meghan probably has to go in for the three month laces and eyelets instillation to make sure the little tyke simply doesn't fall out of her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 177May 14, 2020 5:31 PM

Is Meghan truly not self-aware enough to know that Everyone hates her?

by Anonymousreply 178May 15, 2020 12:45 AM

R175, Sunny is an imbecile in general. I’ll never know how she’s lasted as long as she has on the show. No one takes her seriously. It’s embarrassing that she’s the ABC New chief legal analyst or whatever she is.

by Anonymousreply 179May 15, 2020 1:13 AM

It’s time for Joy to retire. She lacks any sort of nuanced view. It’s just her rattling off CNN talking points. She’s deeply out of touch with the rest of the world and clearly only gets her perspective from cable news. The emotional outbursts are getting embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 180May 15, 2020 1:17 AM

Hi Vlad!

by Anonymousreply 181May 15, 2020 2:14 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 18 to 22 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 18 – Rita Wilson; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, May 19 – The Political View with Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA)

Wednesday, May 20 — Jennifer and Andre Laubach who both tested positive for the coronavirus while expecting twins; Nick Cannon ("The Masked Singer")

Thursday, May 21 — Yvette Nicole Brown (“The Big Fib”)

Friday, May 22 — Zach Braff & Donald Faison (Podcast, "Fake Doctors, Real Friends")

by Anonymousreply 182May 15, 2020 8:14 PM

Sunny is dressed for First Communion or Cotillion...

by Anonymousreply 183May 18, 2020 3:19 PM

R172, She's nearly 80 years old.

by Anonymousreply 184May 18, 2020 3:27 PM

It was beautiful to see Megan cut off as she started in on her SECOND vomit of Republican talking points.

by Anonymousreply 185May 19, 2020 2:52 PM

MeAgain talking about Republicans wanting to risk death rather than risk losing their businesses from the comfort and security of her Upper East Side home. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 186May 19, 2020 4:03 PM

I loved when Meghan said the protestors are "god fearing Americans." Yeah, because we all know carrying AK-47s, confederate flags, and heckling journalists are just typical Sunday afternoon, post church activities. Give me a fucking break.

I also loved when Strong Afro-Latina Woman Sunny Hostin asked Rep. Mike Lee "You once said you were a person of color because white is a color. 12% of frontline workers are African Americans but African Americans account for 30% of coronavirus cases in PA. Why are you in favor of reaping the state without a federal plan?" There is literally no coherent train of thought to any of that, but god forbid Strong Afro-Latina Woman Sunny Hostin let one second go by without mentioning black and brown people. I'm surprised she didn't use the opportunity to ask him about reparations and HBCUs too.

by Anonymousreply 187May 19, 2020 4:16 PM

Did I heart correctly...Whoopi opened the show saying she is in a "Bob Marley state of mind"...lol.

by Anonymousreply 188May 20, 2020 3:37 PM

No, Whoopi said she was in a Marvin Gaye, "What's Goin' On" state of mind.

by Anonymousreply 189May 20, 2020 5:07 PM

Of course, Megan's in an "I, Me, Mine" state of mind every day

by Anonymousreply 190May 20, 2020 5:14 PM

r189, thanks, I was washing dishes and only half listening.

by Anonymousreply 191May 20, 2020 6:43 PM

Oh Meghan, we the audience aren't "triggered" by your incessant "my dad", we are exasperated by your self absorption.

....and you refused to chemistry test for the job at The View? Note to ABC: NEVER skip the chemistry test again.

FYI Meg: your Bazooka bubble gum pink blusher does not become you.

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 25 to 29 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 25 –(ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 4/28/2020) – Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) joined by her husband, John Bessler who recently recovered from COVID-19; Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on his recent battle with the coronavirus

Tuesday, May 26 – Terry Crews ("America's Got Talent"); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Wednesday, May 27 — Zach Braff & Donald Faison (Podcast, "Fake Doctors, Real Friends")

Thursday, May 28 — Dr. Michael Osterholm (Director, Center of Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of MN)

Friday, May 29 — The Political View with Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA); Ice Cube ("The High Note")

by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2020 10:32 PM

I don't know what was funnier today: The Widow McCain saying how she vacations in the Lake of the Ozarks (of course she does. Because who needs Paris or London when you can visit the meth capital of America?) or Strong Afro-Latina Woman Sunny insisting yet again that Biden has to pick a black woman as VP (despite black women not supporting Kamala during the primary) and then being promptly smacked down by Jim Clyburn saying that Biden should pick whoever the fuck he wants.

by Anonymousreply 194May 26, 2020 9:10 PM

Poor, poor Mrs. Domenech, she just wants to be able to buy her baby a crib and visit her father's grave by August.

by Anonymousreply 195May 26, 2020 9:40 PM

She is so disappointed with all those Red State people she knows so well.

by Anonymousreply 196May 26, 2020 11:32 PM

I’d never heard of Lake of the Ozark until today. I’m an American in my 40s.

by Anonymousreply 197May 27, 2020 1:09 AM

It is a destination in Flyoverstan.

by Anonymousreply 198May 27, 2020 4:31 AM

They are on hiatus this week apparently.

Hope they come back next week having worked something out more consistent with Ana Navarro and Sara Haines.

Has Ana been on CNN (I don't get that channel)? If so, I guess the issue is more than just hair color.

by Anonymousreply 199June 2, 2020 5:38 PM

MeAgain is remaining relevant online by being outraged--OUTRAGED!--at all the looting on the Upper East Side which is of course a figment of her fevered imagination. Why won't we all realize that Miss Megan McCain is the true victim of systemic police brutality and institutional racism???

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2020 1:00 PM

Funny, but a woman who lives in Megan's building called out he bullshit posts.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2020 1:59 PM

About a month-free of The View and can't say I"m missing it. Have been checking this thread though for any Meghan freak-outs.

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2020 2:57 PM

Funny, but Woopi and Megan NEED an audience.

Sunny doesn't need an audience.

Joy can work an empty room. A true pro.

by Anonymousreply 203June 4, 2020 6:34 PM

Monday, June 8 – The Political View with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)

Tuesday, June 9 – Chris Wallace (author, “Countdown 1945”); ABC News correspondent Adrienne Bankert (author, “Your Hidden Superpower”)

Wednesday, June 10 — The Political View with Joe Biden’s Senior Advisor Symone Sanders (author, “No, You Shut Up! Speaking Truth to Power and Reclaiming America”); Michigan couple Jennifer and Andre Laubach who both tested positive and gave birth to twins while battling the coronavirus.

Thursday, June 11 — The Political View with Stacey Abrams (author, “Our Time Is Now”)

Friday, June 12 — Spike Lee (“Da 5 Bloods”); a performance by Joseph “JoJo” Clarke & Bri'Anna Harper

by Anonymousreply 204June 6, 2020 5:35 PM

I'm assuming Jennifer was the one responsible for giving birth, r204.

by Anonymousreply 205June 6, 2020 5:49 PM

Joy is in a great mood, the week off did her good.

Although she may be coming off a little too jolly for what is going on right now.

by Anonymousreply 206June 8, 2020 3:20 PM

she's happy Diapers is looking like a coward around the world. EVERYONE has seen or heard of him cowering in the bunker and watching Republicunts and laughing at the generals rebuke of his stupid fake show of force.

The question is, when are they going to jettison Moo for good. She makes me sick to look at. Why can't she fuck off back to Fox or the new Nazi Woman View.

by Anonymousreply 207June 8, 2020 3:36 PM

Meghan: "If I was hired to consult on your political campaign...."

LOL. Such an impressive resume she has. Political Analyst, Campaign Consultant, Grief Consultant

by Anonymousreply 208June 9, 2020 3:32 PM

The problem is that Meghan is right. "Abolish ICE" and "Defund the police" are terrible slogans because on their face they sound like Democrats want open borders and no law enforcement. And most people are too stupid and/or lazy to bother to understand what they actually mean.

by Anonymousreply 209June 9, 2020 3:41 PM

Sunny had to give a five minute explanation of what Defund the police meant, and that's the problem. If you have to explain what your slogan really means, you've lost. This is why Biden distanced himself from that immediately.

by Anonymousreply 210June 9, 2020 3:46 PM

I agree awful, misleading slogan(s).

by Anonymousreply 211June 9, 2020 3:52 PM

Between Kamala bitch slapping Meghan and Sunny giving a thorough explanation, Megga came of as stupid when she said "you ain't winning if you have to explain".

What an arrogant cunt.

How many times did everyone have to explain BLM to her.

by Anonymousreply 212June 10, 2020 12:53 AM

r212, Bureau of Land Management, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 213June 10, 2020 12:55 AM

It's annoyed that none of them have addressed Meghan's bullshit from the previous week. It was the elephant in the room on yesterday's show, aside from Meghan herself. If that had been anyone else, they would have had to address it and apologize on camera for it.

None of them have the guts to take it there and call her out for once and for all, as she deserves to be. Ana would. The rest are still too intimidated by her family name.

[quote]Although she may be coming off a little too jolly for what is going on right now.

Behar was ridiculous yesterday. Even Whoopi was like WTF? when she started going on about how happy she was at all that was going on. It's like, don't you know why people are marching? Completely embarrassing.

It's times like this when you wish Rosie was there.

by Anonymousreply 214June 10, 2020 1:35 AM

Was Mrs. Domenech channeling PHWKM (Pigeon Headed Whore Kayleigh MAGA-ninny) with her cross necklace today?

by Anonymousreply 215June 10, 2020 4:48 PM

I really hate when the show makes me want to defend Meghan. She brought up the topic of HBO Max pulling Gone With The Wind from its line-up and it was Sunny's turn to speak, Sunny practically rolled her eyes into the back of her skull and said she would prefer to be speaking about "more important" topics. First of all, GWTW had been trending on social media all morning as well as being headlines on news AND entertainment sites. Second, it's the panel's job to discuss all manner of topics. (And Meghan was criticized herself for not wanting to talk about "fluff" topics.) I certainly don't like Meghan, but Sunny was way over the top today.

by Anonymousreply 216June 10, 2020 5:43 PM

When is Sunny not over the top? She spent a full year asking every candidate if they supported cash reparations and now she spends every episode insisting Biden needs to pick a black woman as VP. I'm not surprised she didn't want to talk about GWTW because she only ever talks about things that she perceives as beneficial to her in some way.

by Anonymousreply 217June 10, 2020 5:48 PM

I think that the Princess of Arizona secretly moved back to the Arizona principality.

Her hair has been magically tinted and her makeup artist is making her look like Megan is doing it.

FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 218June 10, 2020 11:15 PM

I noticed she got her hair done. Is the overdone pink eye shadow and pink vinyl hair turban some kind of hint she's having a girl?

by Anonymousreply 219June 10, 2020 11:29 PM

I love Sunny’s eyerolling. Every time Moo talks, you can practically see her lip curl. She and Joy are so over Moo.

If Moo is back in the Zona, I wonder if she’s getting cut loose soon once her demon spawn starts taking up more of her time.

It would be such a burn if they fired her because they had concerns for her health during this stressful time, when, at the moment, all she does is work 15 minutes a day in her own living room. “Sorry, Meghan. This is for your health and the health of your unborn fetus.”

by Anonymousreply 220June 10, 2020 11:35 PM

COVID 19 cases continue to rise on Arizona. Up 6% today.

A great place for a pregnant woman to be, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 221June 11, 2020 12:18 AM

The show needs a major facelift. An entirely new panel. These broads are stale.

by Anonymousreply 222June 11, 2020 12:33 AM

WHERE IS ANA?

I need to hear one of her "President Loco" rants.

by Anonymousreply 223June 11, 2020 12:43 AM

Sunny is the most annoying person ever on The View. There is no discussion that she can’t revert back to black people somehow. She’s so fucking obsessed with race and you just know she was an LGBT opponent before it became “unacceptable” to be one

by Anonymousreply 224June 11, 2020 1:42 PM

It's obvious that Sunny wants Kamala as VP. She really wanted Kamala as President. But asking every single democrat who comes on the show about electing a black woman as VP is getting ridiculous. Joy was rolling her eyes one day when Sunny was going off about Klobuchar and the need for a black woman to stand alongside Biden. She's becoming a single issue voter.

I agree that the show needs a major rehaul. The absence of an audience shows that there's little camaraderie between the woman. Surprisingly, it's Whoopi who is coming off the best during this. She's more personable and animated. But the other three are completely off their game.

by Anonymousreply 225June 11, 2020 2:13 PM

Whoopi just said we couldn't have broken the codes during WWII without the Navajo code talkers and told the audience to look that up. Um, maybe she needs to look it up because that's not what code talkers did. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 226June 11, 2020 3:29 PM

Joy has the day off, Yvette Nicole Brown guest hosting.

by Anonymousreply 227June 12, 2020 3:09 PM

Every time Colin Kaepernick comes up, Sunny insists the NFL should rehire him. I agree he deserves to play again, but she sounds like an idiot. Neither the NFL as an organization nor Roger Goodell personally have the ability to rehire him; that's a decision made by each individual team and its owners.

by Anonymousreply 228June 12, 2020 3:29 PM

"She's more personable and animated."

It's a lot more pleasant to get stoned off your ass in your own home instead of in a dressing room in midtown.

by Anonymousreply 229June 12, 2020 3:39 PM

So Sunny thinks shows should be pulled and people should be held accountable for their actions, which makes sense. But then why did she defend Kevin Hart last year and said that it was unfair for him not to host the Oscars because "He apologized, isn't that enough?"

Fuck her. I'm starting to think R224 is right. She's been showing her ass big time the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 230June 12, 2020 4:45 PM

Today was different with The View because they did the whole show as a PRERECORD.

They edited out the delay, synched across the multiple feeds and FINALLY had a show that was a live studio equivalent.

The song at the end had everyone synched to the music and we know that on a tape delay NONE of the lips would have been on the same lyrics.

Now all they have to do is check to see the guest's speed rate. Pity that Spike had a lowgrade feed except AT THE END.

Oh, well, this is the new normal.

The View tech workers are INCREDIBLE!

by Anonymousreply 231June 12, 2020 10:23 PM

Why was meghan bitching an moaning to get out? She could have taken a private jet at anytime to go stay with her mother

by Anonymousreply 232June 12, 2020 10:44 PM

[quote] Megga came of as stupid when she said "you ain't winning if you have to explain". What an arrogant cunt.

I agree with you, but she was 100% correct

Half the world thinks America wants to disband the police and have no one

by Anonymousreply 233June 12, 2020 10:49 PM

Sunny is black. Period. That's pretty much all she has to offer.

by Anonymousreply 234June 12, 2020 10:57 PM

How dare you! Sunny is also Latinx, thankyouverymuch.

by Anonymousreply 235June 13, 2020 5:29 AM

Sunny has a lot to offer. She's Puerto Rican. She's a lawyer (but not an arrogant one like Starr Jones). She knows her pop culture. She can sound smart on any topic, whether it's public policy, current events, or TV fluff. She lives in a multi-generational home, with her kids and her mother. On top of that, she's pleasant and agreeable with her co-hosts, even when she doesn't agree with them.

A few years ago, Whoopi could barely hide her disdain for Sunny. I'm glad she's come around.

by Anonymousreply 236June 13, 2020 5:45 AM

¡Soleada es muy sensacional!

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2020 2:13 PM

Sunny is obnoxious. You can tell she pulls all her opinions straight form twitter before every show. Thank for yourself, bitch!

We wanna hear her natural conservative opinions, not her black twitter approved fluff.

by Anonymousreply 238June 13, 2020 2:45 PM

The middle-of-the-road panelists don’t last very long. Sunny got the memo: “it’s better to be hated than to be ignored”

By being obnoxious, she’s getting people talking and watching.

by Anonymousreply 239June 13, 2020 3:46 PM

Mon, June 15: The Political View with Rep. Val Demings (D-FL); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, June 16: George Floyd’s brother, Philonise Floyd, and the family’s attorney, Ben Crump; John Ridley (“Let It Fall”)

Wed, June 17: Day of Hot Topics

Thu, June 18: Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo; Laverne Cox (“Disclosure”)

Fri, June 19: Mayor of Washington, DC Muriel Bowser; Dallas couple Jenny and Chris Marr and their identical quadruplets; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

by Anonymousreply 240June 14, 2020 3:02 PM

Good to see that The View is pushing fewer black female VP candidates this week.

Waiting for the one note Sunny rant...

by Anonymousreply 241June 14, 2020 3:54 PM

Well, next week should be all Sunny, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 242June 14, 2020 4:16 PM

¡Todo Soleado, todo el tiempo! Soleado para siempre!

by Anonymousreply 243June 15, 2020 3:04 PM

Ha. Whoopi is apologizing because she accidentally pressed a button that cut off Meghan's zoom feed.

by Anonymousreply 244June 15, 2020 3:59 PM

There are no accidents.

by Anonymousreply 245June 15, 2020 5:22 PM

Will the button that zaps Drunk At Wendy's Meghan's feed be available for purchase on the next View Your Deal? If so, I may make my first VYD purchase.

by Anonymousreply 246June 15, 2020 9:48 PM

Sunny must be so pissed that lady from ABC Network said all that racist stuff about ABC staff, but the most she could muster up about Sunny was that she was "low rent"

by Anonymousreply 247June 16, 2020 1:06 AM

r247, low rent [public housing trash] is specific in its white racist privileged hatefulness.

You show your white privilege if you do not recognize this.

I'm positive that Sunny had enough of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 248June 16, 2020 1:21 AM

Instead of saying Sunny was low rent she should have just said Sunny is a fucking asshole. It's more PC and also more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 249June 16, 2020 1:31 PM

We love Sunny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 16, 2020 1:42 PM

Sunny attended a really expensive private school How poor could her folks have been?

by Anonymousreply 251June 16, 2020 1:53 PM

Meghan's seriously having a meltdown on air because she can't go out and buy a crib?!

And Chris Cuomo isn't the governor of NY. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 252June 16, 2020 3:24 PM

Meghan just did a bizarre rant. They were talking about the upcoming rally, and Meghan went off on a whataboutism rant. Joy called her out on the whataboutism, and Meghan complained that the country is confused and Meghan can't buy a crib. WTF

by Anonymousreply 253June 16, 2020 3:24 PM

Jinx, R252! (Great minds...)

by Anonymousreply 254June 16, 2020 3:25 PM

Joy: "He disbanded the Pandemic Team..."

Meghan: "I don't know what that means."

Really?

by Anonymousreply 255June 16, 2020 3:26 PM

Meghan's husband must have yelled at her to tow the line better. Now she's doing the trendy Republican talking point, "Why can't we have Trump rallies when people are able to gather at BLM protests?!?!"

by Anonymousreply 256June 16, 2020 3:27 PM

Meghan still whining about not being able to go to the store and buy a crib. Me, me, me, me, my friend, me, me, my friend...

by Anonymousreply 257June 16, 2020 3:30 PM

At some point Megan will blame it on pregnancy hormones.

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2020 3:31 PM

Does Meghan really not understand the difference between multiple citizen-created outdoor protests and a giant self-promotional indoor event organized by the president? Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2020 3:53 PM

All of them also failed to mention that most of the people marching in BLM protests are WEARING MASKS.

She's such a fat moron. Sunny essentially glares into space when Moo talks.

WHEN are they going to fire her fat ass? WHEN!?

by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2020 5:03 PM

Didn't Mrs. Domenech recently fly to Virginia and possibly also Arizona. Why then can't she fly to some low infection area and buy herself a DAMN crib in person?

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] Meghan still whining about not being able to go to the store and buy a crib

What's stopping her from going out? She can go out. She just needs to put a mask on that big gob mouth of hers

Or did I miss the part where the governor locked her, in her apartment and won't let her out?

by Anonymousreply 262June 16, 2020 8:51 PM

Like she couldn't shop for a crib online and get free shipping?

What a daft cunt.

She complains to hear her own voice.

Why doesn't her mega rich mother COMMISSION a custom crib and solid gold cradle for Megan's crotch dropping?

Why?

by Anonymousreply 263June 17, 2020 4:36 AM

Right, cribs are available on Amazon. You can look at hundreds of different cribs while sitting on your butt. Once you've made your decision, it takes 30 seconds to make your payment, then it shows up at your door in a couple of days. Sometimes it's more convenient to order online instead of visiting two or three different stores, especially when there's a baby pressing against your bladder. She's not missing a damn thing, except maybe getting attention out in public. I wonder if she was hoping to get papped cradling her bump.

by Anonymousreply 264June 17, 2020 3:14 PM

This morning, she threw a tantrum two minutes into the show. Instead of answering the question, she ranted for five minutes that she didn't like how the question was asked. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 265June 17, 2020 3:15 PM

I see Meghan's point from the mind of the Trumpian.

BLM was such a big story that the Covid implications kind of took a back seat to the march/protests

The Trumpians now see its time for their public get together at a Trump rally and now Covid is suddenly more important.

It didn't seem so with the BLM protests but now it is for them.

Not saying I agree with them, but I can see how they interpret it from their warped view.

As the Meghan's crib. Although you can buy online, it aint the same as seeing it in person. Pictures don't always tell the full story.

by Anonymousreply 266June 17, 2020 3:28 PM

Wait... Meghan has a teleprompter at her house? She's reading shit from a pre-written script? Because she just said her prompter went out, so she had to ask a new question on the fly.

by Anonymousreply 267June 17, 2020 3:36 PM

After seeing Val Demmings and Keisha Lance Bottoms on the show this week, I'm fairly certain Kamala Harris will be Biden's VP pick. Neither one of them seems nearly as polished as she does.

by Anonymousreply 268June 17, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote]This morning, she threw a tantrum two minutes into the show. Instead of answering the question, she ranted for five minutes that she didn't like how the question was asked. WTF.

She's pissed because Google's not allowing her husband and other conservative outlets to post advertisements on their website anymore. She spent yesterday ranting on Twitter about how Google is embracing fascism.

Was that not addressed on the show today? I'm surprised. I thought it would have been a key hot topic for sure.

by Anonymousreply 269June 17, 2020 4:05 PM

Meghan's husband's publication, The Federalist has been sighted by Google as pushing false conspiracies' about the BLM movement. Thus why they won't allow them to post advertisements on there anymore,

This should have been discussed on the show, and one of them should have asked her to her face why she's co signing on false conspiracy theories.

At what point does one of them just tell her to face to fuck off?

by Anonymousreply 270June 17, 2020 4:10 PM

[Quote] Meghan still whining about not being able to go to the store and buy a crib

I think she'd be more comfortable in a California King..

by Anonymousreply 271June 17, 2020 4:13 PM

Abby Huntsman doesn't have an extra high end crib she can lend or give her? Or are they no longer on speaking terms?

by Anonymousreply 272June 17, 2020 4:59 PM

My stars, I can't think of the last time I thought of Abby Huntsman.

by Anonymousreply 273June 17, 2020 5:07 PM

I wonder if she'll be back after her father looses.

by Anonymousreply 274June 17, 2020 8:16 PM

Looses what? His belt? His shoe laces?

by Anonymousreply 275June 17, 2020 8:36 PM

“My Stars” and loses spelled as “looses” in the same thread! I give up on life!

by Anonymousreply 276June 17, 2020 8:46 PM

So sad that the GPs are LOSING their FOOKING MINDS.

Aftyer Huntsman LOSES his bid for UT Governor.

We all know it was a ROOSE to get him out of Russia.

He only ROOSE to the occasion to give him an OOT.

Oh, My Stairs!

by Anonymousreply 277June 17, 2020 9:00 PM

r276 - Hey bub, if it's good enough for Bugs, it's good enough for me...thank you very much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 17, 2020 10:02 PM

Martha Raddatz is on.

by Anonymousreply 279June 18, 2020 3:02 PM

Bolton on The View next Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 280June 18, 2020 3:21 PM

I hope someone asks him about his previous books

How Barack Obama Is Endangering Our National Sovereignty

The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America

by Anonymousreply 281June 19, 2020 1:18 AM

I watched clips of Bolton's upcoming ABC interview, and I was taken aback. His voice is significant higher pitched than I would've imagined. I'd never heard him speak, but I imagined he would sound similar to what McTurtle sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 282June 19, 2020 1:23 AM

I think I know what you mean r282. Could it be that he sounds younger than expected?

by Anonymousreply 283June 19, 2020 11:44 AM

Of course, the hilarious Dana Carvey nails Bolton's squeaky voice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 19, 2020 1:03 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JUNE 22 - 26 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, June 22 – Day of Hot Topics

Tuesday, June 23 – NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.; Loni Love (Author, “I Tried to Change So You Don't Have To”)

Wednesday, June 24 — The Political View with Former National Security Advisor John Bolton (Author, "The Room Where It Happened")

Thursday, June 25 — The Political View with Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)

Friday, June 26 — George Lopez (“We’ll Do It For Half”)

by Anonymousreply 285June 19, 2020 6:24 PM

Sunny needs to ask him about his previous book:

How Barack Obama Is Endangering Our National Sovereignty

by Anonymousreply 286June 19, 2020 8:24 PM

I predict Meghan's spin Monday on Bill Barr firing Berman will be Kayleigh MAGA-ninny level convoluted. She will however be faux "sad" and "concerned" while of course pushing a "bothsides" theory. Her plagerizer husband is probably working on her index cards right now.

by Anonymousreply 287June 20, 2020 9:14 PM

Trump's Tulsa rally will wipe Bill Barr and Bolton off of the Monday AM talking points memo

by Anonymousreply 288June 20, 2020 10:19 PM

Very awkward just now. Meghan was ranting on why we shouldn't rename buildings and places named after Confederate soldiers. Whoopi was obviously itching to interrupt. Meghan stopped talking to see what was up with Whoopi. Whoopi told her to go on. Meghan got snippy and said that she has so much to say that Whoopi should just go to commercial break right now (so that Meghan can continue her rant afterwards). Whoopi resignedly went to commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 289June 22, 2020 3:34 PM

Meghan has a large red dot above the outer corner of each eye. Is this intentional compliance with a trend, or did she forget to blend it in?

by Anonymousreply 290June 22, 2020 3:38 PM

Surprised Whoopi let the obnoxious one decide when to cut to commercial.

Also, love Joy and Whoopi's slow blinks and eye rolls when she was getting all snippy.

by Anonymousreply 291June 22, 2020 3:45 PM

WTF, Meghan doubled down on her rant, and then when it was Sunny's turn to speak, Whoopi cut to ANOTHER commercial break. Immediately after break, Whoopi started talking about how annoying it is when people shoot off fireworks in the city. Did the producers tell them to stop talking about monument renaming? This segment lasted about 30 seconds before they cut for another break.

They probably have 25 minutes of show time today versus 35 minutes of commercials.

by Anonymousreply 292June 22, 2020 3:51 PM

They haven't even mentioned Barr and Berman .

by Anonymousreply 293June 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Someone had a talk with Sunny and Meghan about their eye shadow game.

Sunny's looks 1,000 times better today and she looks very 's nice altogether.

Meghan's is a bit better. She also still trying to direct the show and decide in what order she speaks.

by Anonymousreply 294June 23, 2020 3:22 PM

Meghan ike to go last so she can argue with Joy and Sunny on their opinions because other than typical rethug talking points, she has no opinions of her own.

by Anonymousreply 295June 23, 2020 3:29 PM

I don't imagine John Bolton is going to get a warm reception from any of the ladies today.

I have his interview with Colbert last night in my YT feed, need to watch that later.

by Anonymousreply 296June 24, 2020 2:58 PM

the interview with Colbert was great r296. He tears Bolton a new one with a smile on his face.

MY GOD Moo is dumb. How does she not know that Broadway is called The Great White Way. What is wrong with her fucking entire existence? Does she not listen to people talking unless there's a band playing John Philip Sousa Marches as a soundtrack?

John Bolton is a tool, and I hope someone pulls his mustache out of his face.

by Anonymousreply 297June 24, 2020 3:30 PM

Sunny handed him his ass on national Television and said he was complicit and responsible for 45 still being in office.

by Anonymousreply 298June 24, 2020 4:10 PM

They named it the Great White Way before she was born, r297.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 24, 2020 4:40 PM

Good grief. McCain is completely useless. All the questions she could have asked and she brings this one up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 24, 2020 11:26 PM

Moogan had to ask a question that would not offend her husband so she took a tangential pop culture piece of bullshit.

The first question is always what did the president know and when did h know it?

The second question is always who was in the room?

You know her husband would take Bolton's dick up the ass dry on ANY topic.

by Anonymousreply 301June 25, 2020 1:49 AM

I have defended Whoopi more than most, but I was really thrown with the Broadway comment. Did I black out during some sort of transition? I heard a lot of talk about a NASCAR driver and then Whoopi closed down the conversation with a random comment about Broadway’s white-supremacist nickname...?

by Anonymousreply 302June 25, 2020 2:04 AM

Does MeAgain still wear an earpiece so that the producers can feed her Republican talking points? Or does her husband now do that since she's working from home?

by Anonymousreply 303June 25, 2020 1:50 PM

I bet her husband directs her, r303. I bet he stands next to the camera and that’s who she’s always looking at.

by Anonymousreply 304June 25, 2020 3:04 PM

^^^I agree, her husband is there and coaching.

by Anonymousreply 305June 25, 2020 3:07 PM

Jon Stewart Monday, YAY!

Although I am still bitter and angry he abandoned us during the 2016 election.

by Anonymousreply 306June 25, 2020 4:48 PM

I bet it is Ben who feeds her teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 307June 25, 2020 11:52 PM

I would take 100 questions from Meghan before one more "don't you think Joe Biden should choose a black woman as his running mate?" from Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 308June 26, 2020 4:57 AM

Sunny needs to take a chair and stfu with all her POC victim bullshit. I can't watch without muting her.

by Anonymousreply 309June 26, 2020 5:52 AM

I love Sunny, but I'm getting tired of her asking that same question over and over. Especially when she's talking to a very qualified person who ticks off multiple "diversity" checkboxes. Today's guest was not only a female, but a lesbian politician who's been out since the 1980s. So, she may be white, but she's still a minority.

by Anonymousreply 310June 26, 2020 6:44 AM

When Sunny asked Tammy Baldwin the black vagine question, I smdh.

by Anonymousreply 311June 26, 2020 7:49 AM

Joy has the day off, Sara Haines filling in.

by Anonymousreply 312June 26, 2020 3:05 PM

Lold so hard at George Lopez's comment today about the secret service visiting him.

"It wasn't a threat against the president, it was an estimate!"

by Anonymousreply 313June 26, 2020 8:28 PM

...and George's description of golfing with the orange one in 2007, "pants pulled up to his chest, sweating in places people don't usually sweat..." paraphrasing, lol.

by Anonymousreply 314June 26, 2020 8:32 PM

Sara looks like she's lost weight and is still struggling. They made some kind of comment about her clawing her way back to them, I wonder if that meant her show with Michael Strahan/former second banana to Kelly Ripa has FINALLY been cancelled and she is coming back to The View in the Fall.

by Anonymousreply 315June 26, 2020 9:24 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JUNE 29 - JULY 3 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, June 29 – Jon Stewart ("Irresistible"); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, June 30 – The Political View with Dr. Jill Biden (Author, “Joey: The Story of Joe Biden”)

Wednesday, July 1 — Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, July 2 — Ben Platt ("The Politician")

Friday, July 3 — (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 5/14/2020) - The Political View with ABC News Contributor Rahm Emanuel; Breonna Taylor’s mother Tamika Palmer joined by her attorney Ben Crump

by Anonymousreply 316June 26, 2020 11:35 PM

[Quote] Dr. Jill Biden (Author, “Joey: The Story of Joe Biden”)

Oh God, I'm Team Biden all the way, but please tell me that that isn't going to be a real book! Joey??

by Anonymousreply 317June 26, 2020 11:39 PM

R317 Let’s write the opening line of “Joey”!

“I knew we’d be together forever the first time he sniffed my hair.”

by Anonymousreply 318June 27, 2020 12:52 AM

The View just won Daytime Emmy for Informative Talk Show.

I was shocked to see Strahan, Sara & Keke were nominated for entertaining talk show, they didn't win but I'm still baffled they were even considered. I must be in the minority as I find the show to be train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 319June 27, 2020 12:59 AM

Does anyone have a link to today's show? It was preempted on the WC by the silly Pence bla bla bla.

by Anonymousreply 320June 27, 2020 8:06 AM

And no, I am antenna.

by Anonymousreply 321June 27, 2020 8:12 AM

It should be on the ABC website. You can also download the audio of every episode in most podcast apps.

by Anonymousreply 322June 27, 2020 4:27 PM

The show posts every single episode in segments on YouTube (though notably edited sometimes to make Meghan seem less terrible—seriously). Just type The View into YouTube and the account will show up.

by Anonymousreply 323June 27, 2020 4:34 PM

How's that investigation going, the ABC exec who shaded Sunny and Robin Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 324June 27, 2020 4:40 PM

I don’t know what’s going on with her, but I’m finding Meghan extremely more likable while at home. I miss the combat with Joy!

by Anonymousreply 325June 28, 2020 8:05 PM

R325, I think the pregnancy hormones are making her a kinder, more empathetic person.

by Anonymousreply 326June 28, 2020 8:30 PM

Joy has been on her Twitter page a lot this weekend tweeting and re-tweeting about the Russia story. She's probably going to blow tomorrow.

Quelle surprise, the Princess hasn't mentioned it once. Which means you know it's bad when she can't formulate a both sides defense for it.

by Anonymousreply 327June 28, 2020 9:39 PM

Going to bed so I can wake up to Morning Joe.

Gonna be a humdinger.

by Anonymousreply 328June 29, 2020 4:14 AM

No Meghan today, no guest co-host.

Did she not want to discuss the orange stain and Russia?

by Anonymousreply 329June 29, 2020 3:05 PM

Was it because of a miscarriage caused by the pro-abortion ruling?

Did she ever buy that crib?

by Anonymousreply 330June 29, 2020 9:56 PM

Meghan was "under the weather". Whoopi forgot to announce it at the beginning. She did it at the end of the show.

by Anonymousreply 331June 29, 2020 10:10 PM

Once again, no mention of Russia/Troops in Hot Topics. What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 332June 30, 2020 3:33 PM

What the fuck did they talk about then?

by Anonymousreply 333June 30, 2020 3:50 PM

They discussed the attorney couple in St. Louis brandishing weapons and how they weren't properly holding and handling their weapons, etc.

They've been talking to Jill Biden for many segments, 30 minutes or more.

by Anonymousreply 334June 30, 2020 3:54 PM

Jill Biden was today's guest. She was promoting her book about Joe's childhood, and she talked about the current campaign.

by Anonymousreply 335June 30, 2020 3:54 PM

And not one question was asked about the biggest news story in the country?

This show is getting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 336June 30, 2020 3:58 PM

I agree, R336. As much as Meghan worships the military, she should be going ballistic. Of course, her party won't like that.

by Anonymousreply 337June 30, 2020 4:48 PM

When talking with Jill about Joe Biden's selection of a running mate, Meghan added (unnecessarily): MY FATHER regretted to his dying day that he didn't pick Lieberman as his running mate. Ouch...did Palin piss her off recently?

by Anonymousreply 338June 30, 2020 5:20 PM

No, Palin pissed her father off 12 years ago and she's never forgotten it.

by Anonymousreply 339June 30, 2020 6:14 PM

Is it the biggest news story in the country? You can bet your ass that if this happened with a Democrat in the White House it would be, but since half the country watches Fox News they probably have no idea it's even happening.

by Anonymousreply 340June 30, 2020 6:20 PM

No one twisted McCain's arm to have her on the ticket. He thought that he could get some of the women who were upset that Clinton didn't get the nomination by having a woman as VP. This scenario that he was coerced is revisionist horseshit. It was a deliberately calculated move that he agreed to.

by Anonymousreply 341June 30, 2020 9:06 PM

R340, democrats are heavily focused on race issues- not even they care about this Russia atory so why expect Fox to care?

by Anonymousreply 342June 30, 2020 11:06 PM

God, I wish I could be a cohost on The View for a month. Every time Meghan lost her shit and screamed something, I’d be ready for her.

“As a political analyst—“

“You have a degree in art history.”

“My father is John McCain!”

“Well. Was.”

“Everyone knows I don’t like Trump for personal reasons.”

“And what if he hadn’t insulted your daddy? Would you still dislike him? Do you like his policies?”

“And FURTHERMORE”

“Meghan, say something that’s not on a note card.”

“What? Whoopi, I was planning to speak last. I...can I go last? I didn’t think I’d have to talk first.”

“If you can only win a debate by your own rules, then you need to go back to art history school.”

by Anonymousreply 343June 30, 2020 11:10 PM

When will the Karen at R342 die? The world will be a better place without her stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 344June 30, 2020 11:12 PM

Problem is, R344, that R342 is absolutely correct. The Dem outrage over the bounties needs to take over the narrative. Now.

by Anonymousreply 345July 1, 2020 1:42 AM

Opinions about this interview with the Cockgobbler last year? I was really bothered by it. Mika and Joe seemed to be doing intentionally positive publicity for Schock, excusing his actions rather than holding him accountable for them. The only good thing about this interview is the camera operator’s emphasis on Schock’s bald spot for a long span of the interview. But Mika is a hack.

When a LAW MAKER claims innocence based on ignorance of the law, what the fuck kind of journalist does not say “is ignorance of the law an excuse? Especially for a person whose job is to write the laws? And with all due respect, with or without knowledge of specific laws, how did you not realize that using public funds for personal luxuries is unethical? Are you a sociopath, Mr. Schock?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 1, 2020 12:01 PM

Meghan is on a long rant, whining that the BLM protesters and pride marchers aren't criticized for not wearing a mask. Why is it Fauci's fault that people didn't wear masks at those events? Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 347July 1, 2020 3:15 PM

WTF is Meghan is talking about? Every protest/march has been full of people in masks and those events occur outdoors. NY has had tons of these marches and new infections remain low. That's not at all the same as idiots in red states who are congregating indoors at bars and restaurants without masks and now experiencing huge spikes.

by Anonymousreply 348July 1, 2020 3:19 PM

John McCain's spoiled brat daughter lecturing on civilized debate and conducting herself with decorum in public due to who her family is, oh that's rich.

by Anonymousreply 349July 1, 2020 3:30 PM

Meghan criticizes Trump sometimes on the ground of his invented realities, but she has taken to doing the same.

She tweeted that her neighborhood is a war zone because of protests and riots, and a neighbor immediately tweeted back that she lives in the same building, she just went for a walk, and "it's fine."

So she's making shit up about protesters being reckless and spreading the virus. It's warfare by propaganda. But we should probably also acknowledge that Meghan is more than a little cuckoo and she is genuinely delusional. I can't count how many times she has exploded at someone on the panel because of wrong assumptions about what someone said or why they had to take a commercial break, or how many times she has completely misconstrued what someone said to mean something entirely different, and almost always a personal attack on her or her father. She has a paranoid psyche overall, and I honestly think that she borders on delusional.

Just a few weeks ago, she confessed that she would have injected bleach or disinfectant to get out of the house if she weren't pregnant. She really admitted that, while criticizing Trump for saying it because she said people who are as desperate as she is will actually do things like that and risk serious self-harm to get back to 'normal' life. She's not totally sane.

by Anonymousreply 350July 1, 2020 3:32 PM

So are they just not even going to attempt to cover the Russia story?

Instead, let's waste ten minutes bitching about "Karens"

by Anonymousreply 351July 1, 2020 3:35 PM

"I came from a family that was notable."

by Anonymousreply 352July 1, 2020 3:44 PM

LOL at Whoopi being offended by the Karen label, as that's her real name. And that she only yells at other drivers who are the same age as her. Joy confirmed that she herself is "elderly" and she knows elderly drivers are just as likely to be violent as younger drivers.

by Anonymousreply 353July 1, 2020 3:50 PM

Whoopi opens up with discussion about Republicans' attitudes about mask wearing. She passes it to Joy who finally mentions the story about the Russian's bounty for US soldiers. Whoopi passes it to Meghan and says Meghan can talk about the mask issue or the Russian issue. Meghan talks about the mask issue. But she at least criticizes Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. (They must have trashed her dad last year.)

by Anonymousreply 354July 2, 2020 3:08 PM

The following post has been prepared by user SoWhatWhoCares and copied here by a subscriber:

**Would a kind subscriber please copy the schedule below to the "The View -- Part 22, Spring 2020" thread. Thank you.

Encore broadcasts for the week of July 6-10 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, July 6 – (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 6/10/2020) – The Political View with Joe Biden’s Senior Advisor Symone Sanders (author, “No, You Shut Up! Speaking Truth to Power and Reclaiming America”); Michigan couple Jennifer and Andre Laubach who both tested positive and gave birth to twins while battling the coronavirus.

Tuesday, July 7 – (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 5/22/2020) – The Political View with Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC); Yvette Nicole Brown (“The Big Fib”)

Wednesday, July 8 — (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 6/11/2020) – The Political View with Stacey Abrams (author, “Our Time Is Now”)

Thursday, July 9 — (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 5/19/2020) – The Political View with Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA); ABC News Chief Business, Technology and Economics Correspondent Rebecca Jarvis

Friday, July 10 — (ENCORE BROADCAST - OAD: 6/09/2020) – Chris Wallace (author, “Countdown 1945”); ABC News correspondent Adrienne Bankert (author, “Your Hidden Superpower”)

by Anonymousreply 355July 5, 2020 3:00 AM

I watched it Tuesday or Wednesday

Sunny still blathering on about, "do you think Biden should pick a woman of color". When the guest doesn't jump up and down and immediately say, YES, YES, YES, Joe Biden definitely should do that", Sunny spends the next couple of minutes telling everyone why she thinks Biden should do that and how he owes it to the entire world to pick a woman of color as VP. She hogs the interview spilling out the same stuff every single day

Fat Megs bitching about not being able to go out. Despite the fact that the entire country is open for her to do whatever she pleases

Joy - same old, same old

Whoopie, whom I could never stand, seems the best of the trio

by Anonymousreply 356July 18, 2020 1:32 AM

They need new blood on this show to break up the monotony. But who? Anyone care to make their suggestion and explain why their choice would be an interesting addition?

by Anonymousreply 357July 20, 2020 3:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!