Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fire a Superhero

You are in charge of your favorite hero group, and can shitcan one member - who joins the unemployment line?

I’d fire Logan from the X-Men for “not being a team player”, not contributing to the school or working/paying his way, and also for trying to fuck underage Rogue. If I were in charge of The Brotherhood I’d probably be sued for fat-shaming, firing Blob just because he grosses me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2020 3:04 PM

Fire Element Lad from the Legion of Super Heroes. He's such a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2020 10:00 AM

Cloud for not wearing any clothes.

Gambit for wearing too many clothes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2020 10:18 AM

Beast Boy from the Titans.

He’s an annoying, pesky, douchey little dweeb on a good day. Plus his power sucks.

He can stay in the Doom Patrol, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2020 10:54 PM

R3, Beast Boy is adorable and frequently naked.

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2020 10:57 PM

R4 in many versions of the Titans Beast Boy is around 14 or 15 years old and quite stupid to boot. The later comics & animations make hot hunky Cyborg into his comedy sidekick of sorts, which is all kinds of backwards and wrong.

Titans had way too many members, regardless. It would have worked just as well with the core group of Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally West), Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) & Starfire; the dozens of others were more hindrance than help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2020 10:45 AM

Charles Xavier. For so many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2020 11:23 AM

Damian Wayne as a Robin.

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2020 11:01 PM

Storm. Inconsistent accent, not trustworthy at all.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2020 11:06 PM

R4 a-hem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2020 10:17 AM

Dream Girl! Other than her ability to fall asleep at the most inappropriate times, she gave all the men in the Legion the clap! Well, with the exception of Element Lad, of course.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2020 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!