Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunter Biden: Artist

He paints like a frau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2020 1:09 AM

seems like one of those aimless children of privilege who floats from one endeavor to the next. For bored rich women it’s usually fashion (esp shoes and jewelry) or interior design.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2020 2:48 PM

I like the one right behind his head

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2020 2:49 PM

Fucks around and PnP's like a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2020 2:50 PM

Hunter is most certainly bipolar, so, yeah, R3. Likely anything that moves...

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2020 7:26 PM

Hunter Biden can get it! By "it" I mean my butthole.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2020 7:36 PM

You are a frau, op

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2020 7:40 PM

Totally agree, R5. I think he's hot af.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2020 10:49 PM

He and Andy Beshear would make a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2020 8:57 PM

The large painting to our left is Biden's rendition of a virus.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2020 9:01 PM

He is a major loser and will cost his father the election if he is the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2020 9:04 PM

R10, Allow me to introduce you to the Grifters-in-Chief, Ivanka Trump Kushner and Jared Kushner.

Now, you were saying?

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2020 12:36 AM

Maybe I'm just not discerning enough, but under other circumstances I would easily see the guy in that photo as gay.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2020 12:41 AM

I really hate this guy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2020 12:58 AM

He's hot in a rough kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2020 12:59 AM

He's attractive as hell, takes after his dad.

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2020 1:00 AM

I don't find him hot, but his art is kind of OK.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2020 1:05 AM

Straight? With those crossed legs?

You're slipping girls!

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2020 1:06 AM

Maybe Pete can help him accept his gayness? The drugs, alcohol, drifting, promiscuity- all to crush his natural inclinations and self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2020 1:34 AM

Handed the world on a silver platter and becomes nothing more than a drug addled slut. Degree bought and paid for by daddy, thrown out of the navy in less than a week,multiple six-figure jobs and board positions from simply being a Biden. I hate this loser.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2020 1:48 AM

It is just so astounding that this loser drug addict/philanderer can afford to pay $12,000/month rent. Where does he get all his money? Is he still getting money from Ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2020 2:36 AM

So talented.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2020 3:46 AM

There is a reason why Hunter move to Los Angeles.

Joe, your son is a Mo.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2020 3:55 AM

Miss Hunter loves long and slow strokes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2020 3:58 AM

I hate you for saying Miss.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2020 4:01 AM

he is fucking hot , I’d love to eat his hairy ass.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2020 4:01 AM

Ooh child, that man is gorgeous. I love his eyes. What kind of man fucks his deceased brother’s wife though? That’s just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2020 4:05 AM

He dresses like a city gay who wants to impress his new cowboy boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2020 4:07 AM

The rumor is that he has gone full blown Mo since embracing the L.A life.

The kid only needed a little feary dust to come into his own.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2020 4:10 AM

[quote]The rumor is that he has gone full blown Mo since embracing the L.A life.

This might come as a surprise to his new wife who's pregnant with his child, as detailed in the article at OP.

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2020 4:12 AM

I thought he was busy knocking up chicks on the side while he was married? That doesn't sound like a very 'mo thing to do?

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2020 4:12 AM

Is he still married to that chick he's known for about five minutes?

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2020 4:13 AM

R29 half of every gay whores johns are married with children....

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2020 4:13 AM

He's pulling a Booker.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2020 4:14 AM

[quote]His fingers and forearms were paint stained, blacks and reds deep under his nails, flecks on his jeans and boots, something his wife, Melissa Cohen, whom he married in May after a weeklong courtship, can’t stand. “I always get my pants dirty,” he said. “I don’t even notice it, but Melissa hates it.”

[quote]Ms. Cohen, who is pregnant with the couple’s first child, is a South African-born filmmaker in her early 30s who lived in Israel for several years. The day after their first date, Mr. Biden tattooed the Hebrew word “shalom” — for peace — on his left bicep, giving the couple matching tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2020 4:14 AM

[QUOTE] Is he still married to that chick he's known for about five minutes?

Of course. She’s probably got the tightest pussy he’s had since high school. That’s why he married her.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2020 4:16 AM

[Quote] The day after their first date, Mr. Biden tattooed the Hebrew word “shalom” — for putz — on his left bicep

There, fixed that for 'im.

by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2020 4:19 AM

It's an arranged marriage. Hunter is a huge bottom slut who loves taking a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2020 4:22 AM

His art is actually quite good . He could ride me like a buckin bronco ,Ive always found him sexy . As for his priviliged life, 99% of all children of wealth gets the same exact breaks he has . Why is it so horrible for him,because of his name ?

by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2020 4:36 AM

It's because he has major douche face, which is both annoying and hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2020 4:37 AM

Goddamn it, Beau, you're embarrassing me!

Why couldn't you have died instead of Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2020 4:44 AM

He sounds insane.

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Can anyone explain to me why a man needs to go to rehab "7 or 8 times?"

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2020 6:40 AM

nice dentures! dude has major baggage for dad.

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2020 7:00 AM

When Joe said today that Pete reminds him of his son Bo...should have said no wait a minute, I mean the other one who's gay. You boys would really get along.

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2020 7:25 AM

He's nuts but I don't care and it doesn't affect my vote. I only care about a candidates policies, not their adult children's behavior.

The daily mail did an expose on his wife a few months ago and she's even nuttier than he is. She concocted some story about being raised by a remote African tribe and how she spoke their dialect as a first language. Appears to be completely fabricated. The divorce will be a ton of fun.

by Anonymousreply 45March 3, 2020 7:38 AM

He’s hot, and sort of bohemian. I’m sure he’ll be able to pull chicks, or dicks, as long as he keeps his looks.

by Anonymousreply 46March 3, 2020 7:47 AM

He knows his father is running for President, yes? How 'bout shut up and stay out of the Times, Hunter. This guy has a disorder or some kind.

by Anonymousreply 47March 3, 2020 7:50 AM

Isn't nymphomania part of his bipolarity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2020 8:50 AM

From shyster to hipster!

by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2020 9:07 AM

Untreated bipolar disorder, R42.

Hunter suffered a TBI in the accident that killed his mother and sister. Perhaps it affected impulse control?

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2020 12:03 PM

Hunter Biden: DL fave

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2020 12:27 PM

Hunter will hurt just father’s campaign because it’s his father’s fault that he was put into positions he was unqualified for and couldn’t handle. If he was just a black sheep, it wouldn’t reflect on Dad. But Joe Biden probably pulled strings to get him into the navy at an advanced age and then he blew it immediately. Joe Biden got him the Ukraine gig (or at least could have put a stop to it).

Jared and Ivanka may be grifters, but Ivanka’s role seems to be a glorified First Lady / ceremonial-type role. Jared is the bigger embarrassment. But they aren’t confirmed addicts, have not fucked their deceased siblings‘ spouses, knocked up strippers, or accepted foreign board memberships for which they are both unqualified and over compensated. They haven’t profited DIRECTLY from the Trump presidency (yet).

If Hunter was just a sad sack, he might even garner his dad some sympathy. But hunter was given opportunities that even the most privileged and competent offspring don’t usually get.

I think Jared’s most vulnerable points (in terms of public opinion) are that his dad bought his way into Harvard and Trump allowing him to have actual input on par with real grownups into middle eastern politics. Or at least the opportunity to provide input. I assume nobody listens to him. Those sound bites don’t compare to the train wreck that is Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 52March 3, 2020 12:27 PM

Jared most certainly profited, getting his evil 666 tower debt bailed out.

by Anonymousreply 53March 3, 2020 12:47 PM

R53, I don’t disagree, but I don’t think that is perceived as his profiting directly. At least not as directly as Hunter is perceived to have profited from the Ukraine gig. Also, I think that many people can easily realize that Hunter was no more qualified for that position than they are. Whereas few people can conceive of how to be a sleazy NYC real estate operator.

But maybe the comparison will be made more widely if Hunter becomes a big liability.

by Anonymousreply 54March 3, 2020 1:03 PM

I will vote for Biden just so I can see more of yummy Hunter

by Anonymousreply 55March 3, 2020 1:08 PM

For anyone who missed it, this was quite a read. This was an attempt to get the dirty laundry out early.

Check out the artful snaps, lit like a boybander trying for a comeback.

The part about buying crack in a homeless encampment, going on a weeklong binge, then hooking up with his sister in law in Vegas and starting their affair - are we supposed to be impressed? Hunter has the mentality of a tween.

Feel sorry for his young adult kids.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2020 1:46 PM

Link did not post, trying again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2020 1:47 PM

Klassy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2020 1:49 PM

This is sad. But, better to get away from the trainwreck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2020 1:50 PM

He sleeps with men now.

Joe, your kid is a Mo.

by Anonymousreply 60March 3, 2020 2:28 PM

The ridiculous bracelets on a man his age. I'm embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2020 2:37 PM

R11 - I really don't want to respond to your idiocy - but I must. Let's see - Biden is an illegal drug addict, was dishonorably discharged from the Navy, and went to a strip club where he asked for a fresh dildo for himself.... Not to mention screwing his dead brother's wife while being married, getting divorced, marrying the brother's wife and fathering a 5th child with another whore. Oh, and he is deadbeat dad. And I haven't even gone into Burisma and China....

You were saying?

by Anonymousreply 62March 3, 2020 2:43 PM

Loser or not, he is one hot daddy and certainly put those fugly sons of Trump to shame.

by Anonymousreply 63March 3, 2020 2:46 PM

R62 He did not father a child with his brother's wife. He met a fame whore/fortune hunter from South Africa and married her about a week later. She is now pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2020 2:47 PM

I think the point is he is an absolute train wreck of a son and will be a constant embarrassment to a President Biden. Well, Carter had Billy and Clinton had Roger so I guess it's time for a son to be the major screw-up and fodder for the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 65March 3, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote] odder for the tabloids

I wonder if any Chaturbate videos will surface.

by Anonymousreply 66March 3, 2020 2:55 PM

R62’s incorrect claim was that he married his brother’s dead wife., not that he fathered a child with her. R62 didn’t say that.

His fourth child (who he refused to acknowledge or support) was with a stripper. The wife he married a month after meeting her is pregnant with his fifth. So five kids, three moms. But no kids with his brother’s widow.

He’s clearly troubled and I’m somewhat sympathetic. But Biden should have bribed him to get a vasectomy and encouraged him to become a mailman. Not put him on boards and in the navy as an officer.

by Anonymousreply 67March 3, 2020 3:01 PM

If you saw it on a soap opera you would roll your eyes and turn the TV off for it being too far-fetched

by Anonymousreply 68March 3, 2020 3:31 PM

If someone told me Hunter forgot to register, and didn't get to vote today, I wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 69March 3, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote]Allow me to introduce you to the Grifters-in-Chief, Ivanka Trump Kushner and Jared Kushner.

The difference is that Republicans in Congress will stop at nothing to drag Hunter Biden's name through the dirt (and people like R62 will fall for it hook, line and sinker), but Democrats have shown no interest whatsoever in pursuing Ivanka and Jared's extremely dodgy financial deals and profiting off taxpayers, so it might as well not exist.

When someone brings charges against Hunter Biden for actual criminal wrongdoing, I'll pay attention. Until then he's certainly no worse than Trump himself. And Hunter's not running for office.

by Anonymousreply 70March 3, 2020 4:10 PM

R62 didn't fall for anything. That would suggest that he is somehow a victim of manipulation. He isn't.

by Anonymousreply 71March 3, 2020 4:14 PM

He had a skull fracture at age 3. I would use that as an excuse for my behavior.

by Anonymousreply 72March 3, 2020 5:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 3, 2020 5:35 PM

He’s hot. Nothing much beyond that except there’s always something redeeming about a person who paints.

by Anonymousreply 74March 3, 2020 6:19 PM

R70 You’re correct the Democrats won’t play dirty, it’s time to bring up the other grifters in the White House. Drag Ivanka and Jared’s lurid financial dealings out in into the open.

by Anonymousreply 75March 3, 2020 6:39 PM

R74, Adolf Hitler was an artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 3, 2020 6:54 PM

R65, Teddy Roosevelt had Alice.

by Anonymousreply 77March 3, 2020 6:56 PM

Supposedly he's worth $50 million, which is why 'Dallas' (the stripper/baby momma) is fighting tooth and nail for money.

by Anonymousreply 78March 3, 2020 7:11 PM

“The one thing I have left is my art."

And... some children?

Total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 79March 3, 2020 7:18 PM

I would like an accounting of where that $50,000,000.00 came from.

by Anonymousreply 80March 3, 2020 7:43 PM

"The one thing I have left is my art."

And a high sperm count.

by Anonymousreply 81March 3, 2020 8:25 PM

He really is a slutty little whore, still want the full info on the dildo story, it sounds like if was for him.

by Anonymousreply 82March 3, 2020 11:13 PM

He's such a trainwreck. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 83March 3, 2020 11:15 PM

I hope he has a cut dick.

by Anonymousreply 84March 3, 2020 11:20 PM

He married the Australian woman DAYS, not months after meeting her last spring. She is now pregnant.

He had a years long affair with the widow of his late brother - no kids together, although each have 3 from prior marriage. Nice of their stability and well being to be a focus of their mom or uncle in their grief.

He knocked up a stripper (grad student at GW in DC) and rather than pay her off to keep it all quiet, has had to be dragged through the Arkansas courts to do what he should have done to begin with.

His first wife claimed in divorce filings that he spent the family money on drugs and strippers. That wife is close to Michelle Obama, Sasha is also close to a Biden daughter. The kids were young, high school/college age when the super messy divorce went down. I feel sad for all 8 of the kids. Hopefully the 5 he has fathered will not inherit his bipolar disorder and addiction issues.

by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2020 12:43 AM

South African, not from Oz, I mis-typed.

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2020 12:48 AM

IF Joe gets the White House, Hunter will be all the Trump ass hole kids rolled into one so at least it will be less to hate.

Hunter = Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, and let's throw Melania and Barron in there too. Ugh. The disgust factor is through the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2020 1:07 AM

Something he took up in rehab?

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2020 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!