Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did any psychics "see" the Coronavirus happening in their yearly predictions?

I don't follow any, but I know some posters do.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2020 3:12 PM

Yes Baba Vanga did. She said a mysterious illness will fall Trump's presidency. Oh it's coming true now!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2020 5:57 PM

WHET that English singer with the baby voice who sang about the three little birds sitting on her window?

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2020 6:16 PM

Thanks R1 I'll bump again when the evening crew rolls in. I'm a healthy skeptic but enough trippy shit has happened to me that I discount nothing at this point in my life. Like I said, I'm very curious, it is just too big for the *entire* squad out there to have missed, and for anyone who did call it (beyond "Something unexpected will happen in 2020"), I may want to look into them a bit further.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2020 6:59 PM
by Anonymousreply 4February 29, 2020 5:17 PM

US President Donald Trump will also fall victim to a “mysterious illness”, the prophet predicts. It’s not known how this will affect the 2020 presidential race however.

Baba Vanga reportedly claims the sickness will leave him deaf.

“Deaf” to any criticism.

by Anonymousreply 5February 29, 2020 5:36 PM

walterh posted in the 2020 predictions thread:

[quote] First it was a flash of dots over the country of China that spread Eastward, past the Koreas, and lit up Japan. It "sprinkled" the Pacific Northwest as it headed South, but then lit up between Las Vegas and Phoenix. After, it sprinkled up the Appalachians until it faded out. As for heading West out of China, it bypassed India for the most part (I got an image of a busy Indian street with just a single sick person), then passed through the Arabian peninsula and down into Central Africa. Europe seemed to be mostly spared, or at least I didn't see it light up at all.

he posted this as a prediction of the virus’ spread once it was in international news, so not exactly what you’re asking, but i’m reposting it here anyway. nyah.

by Anonymousreply 6February 29, 2020 6:00 PM

What is this Baba's track record?

by Anonymousreply 7February 29, 2020 6:03 PM

R6 Italy wishes that prediction was true.

by Anonymousreply 8February 29, 2020 6:23 PM

r8 will note that I reposted it without comment.

by Anonymousreply 9February 29, 2020 6:32 PM

So it looks like this event escaped nearly all of them. That's a pretty big miss.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2020 1:16 PM

Again it's a big thing to miss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2020 1:28 PM

Again it's a big thing to miss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2020 1:28 PM

Sylvia Browne made this prediction in her 2008 book, ‘End of Days ‘:

[quote]“In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Chinchita was reported to be 200 years old. She predicted this in 1973.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2020 10:09 PM

link, r14? you’ll need to atone for assaulting my eyes with Google’s suggested images of Conchita Wurst.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2020 11:44 PM

also, r13:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2020 11:52 PM

I meant non dead psychics, but thanks for the Grifter Browne info everyone. Hope that cunt is nice and toasty while having ciggies with Old Scratch.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2020 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!