Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Male celebrities who wear makeup in their everyday lives.

Ben Affleck is my favorite. Maybe he just "forgot" to take off his eyeliner before his outing with the fam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2020 5:31 PM

AND ???? I dont see a problem with enhancing your appearance. Its not like theyre donning full drag queen makeup.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2020 2:12 PM

The picture of Ben Affleck is so funny! The eyeliner enhances his doleful expression and I like Jennifer looking wan in the background.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2020 2:24 PM

I thought the same thing R2. Check out Dave Navarro's pic. Who knew he was such a priss?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2020 2:26 PM

Some men would benefit from makeup. I'm not talking about lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, or mascara. Guys could use blotting powder for really oily faces (I do this), bronzer if they're tired of looking pale, foundation or concealer for acne/under eye circles/hyperpigmentation. If it's subtle, makeup can make men look more polished. That's why they use it on actors, male models, anchormen, sportscasters, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2020 2:26 PM

Men (and women) should beware of the bronzer though, especially such liberal applications of it. They haven’t invented one that doesn’t look orange, as far as I know. Maybe it also depends on your natural undertones, because melania isn’t as carrot colored as DJT.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Hi R5, I meant powdered bronzer. A

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2020 2:43 PM

Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2020 2:43 PM

Ooops!

R5, I meant powder bronzers and gel bronzers, not that crappy orange tan-in-a-bottle that dyes your skin. Powder and gel bronzers come in a wider range of shades and wash off with soap and water.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2020 2:46 PM

Yes, powder bronzers can have cool undertones. I use Kevin Aucoin!

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2020 2:52 PM

Ich will darüber nicht reden, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2020 3:07 PM

What concealer hides poor judgement?

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2020 3:22 PM

^the same kind that hides the extra “e” you used in “judgment”

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2020 3:28 PM

I'm gay; of course I like extra e.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2020 3:33 PM

Unless you've been under a rock for the last 10 years, yes men, guys, wear makeup. Some wear full face makeup! GASP

If the barn needs paintin', paint it. But, BLENDING IS YOUR FRIEND. No high def powders out and about. Bronzer with a light touch. No oompa loompa.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2020 3:39 PM

Men should never dye their lower lashes it's a dead giveaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2020 3:40 PM

Zac Efron wears eye makeup

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2020 3:45 PM

I also bleach my anus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2020 3:48 PM

The Don Draper photo-- that's the autoimmune disease vitiligo, not makeup. I have it around my eyes like that, too. if he were wearing makeup he would have covered it up.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2020 3:53 PM

Despite all the non-binaries around, I don’t think the “glam” look will come back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2020 4:01 PM

Yannick Bisson (Murdoch Mysteries) really looks like he is wearing mascara and eyeliner, but the show's makeup artist insists his lashes are natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2020 4:47 PM

Johnny Depp looked so much better without the stupid eyeliner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2020 4:51 PM

R20 Let's hope so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2020 4:53 PM

It's not about madeup look that annoys me, but the OCE anal retentiveness of needing to look perfect that is exhausting. Real men, straight and gay, really couldn't care less about some little flaws here and there though.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2020 5:28 PM

Is it cool to look orange these days?

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2020 5:36 PM

I assume all these bitches put my music on blast when they wake up, before they put on their make-up.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2020 6:01 PM

Your music?

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2020 6:16 PM

Head from Korn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2020 6:19 PM

I'm a photographer and I have shot hundreds of people, actors, models, musicians, etc. Of those, a small number of men have had amazing natural beauty. Perfect skin, that has natural, even coloring. Eyelashes that are long, dark and thick, so much so that people have accused them of wearing mascara when I can assure you they don't. And great bone structure. I usually use at least some make up on even the prettiest men, but some just need mild translucent powder to reduce shine, and that's it. I'm sure a lot of male celebs wear make up, of course they do. But believe it or not, there are some men who have an almost unreal natural beauty. It's truly rare, but I've seen it up close and personal, and it always floors me.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2020 6:25 PM

[quote]Real men, straight and gay, really couldn't care less about some little flaws here and there though.

But real men, straight and gay aren't all celebrities.

They could get photographed walking up the street, they could get fans coming up to them asking for photos. Those photos then end up everywhere and sometimes with captions about how terrible they look. Hell, that's some of what we do here if a celeb doesn't look anything less than their best.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote] If the barn needs paintin', paint it. But, BLENDING IS YOUR FRIEND.

Can I get an amen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2020 6:30 PM

I did it first, Re-Hussy at R27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2020 6:32 PM

this post has two photos of chris pratt that show he wears a bigass hairpiece. Hair doesn't recede that far and then stay incredibly thick. hes probably had plugs done since but wow, those are definitely hairpieces.

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2020 6:45 PM

R28 Wow that eyeliner really does make his eyes pop. I never realized how cute he is!

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2020 6:53 PM

Roger Stone

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote][R28] Wow that eyeliner really does make his eyes pop. I never realized how cute he is!

Oh yeah, Head is fuckin’ hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2020 7:59 PM

Why can't guys just go with their real look like me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2020 8:06 PM

One of my lifelong trivial pastimes is collecting pictures of Nikki Sixx looking ridiculous in beauty products, because I just loathe the man that damn muchery.

Here’s one of my favorites to date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2020 8:51 PM

Speaking of Dionne, isn’t this the best photo of her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2020 10:53 PM

OP thinks that red carpets and media events count as "Everyday lives"

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2020 8:54 PM

Not true. That photo of Ben with his eyeliner on is not the red carpet R40. Which is why I said "everyday lives". But thanks for your useless input.

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2020 4:42 PM

The drummer on the Colbert Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2020 4:53 PM

R19 Don Draper photo? Where?

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2020 5:01 PM

These men make their living with how they look so fair enough I guess. These are also examples of fuck ups. But, most of them look laughable. What in hell does Travolta see looking back at him from the mirror ? Chris Pratt looks absurd.

But what no one ever mentions is how unpleasant it is kissing someone caked in all that sticky, greasy crap. At least that’s how I remember how it was last time I kissed a woman.

I want stubble !

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2020 5:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!