Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harvey Weinstein’s ex-wife Georgina Chapman has moved on with Adrien Brody

While Harvey Weinstein is headed to jail, his ex-wife Georgina Chapman is finding solace in the arms of Oscar-winner Adrien Brody.

Rumors popped up last fall that Chapman, 43, and Brody, 46, were dating, and a source close to Chapman confirmed to Page Six they’re still together.

While the designer and the movie star had met and socialized previously, sparks apparently flew when they were both invited to Puerto Rico for the launch of model Helena Christensen’s swimwear line last April, held at the swanky Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton Reserve, joining guests including Brooke Shields and Chris Henchy, Malin Akerman and Jack Donnelly.

Photos show the pair looking cozy as they sat opposite each over a candlelight dinner with friends. Chapman, the mother of Weinstein’s two youngest kids, had sworn off dating after their divorce, but we’re told that Brody has been a big source of support to her. After time off the social scene, the designer behind Marchesa is happily seeing close friends in New York who have stood by her during a nightmare time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 4:46 AM

Could she possibly have worse taste in men?

by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2020 10:05 PM

[quote]It’s not known whether Weinstein will stay in the Rikers medical facility before his March 11 sentencing or in his own cell, but the source said of the medical area: “You don’t want to be there — all it is is people screaming and piss and s–t being thrown around.”

My favorite part of the article.

I hope someone hits Harvey with some shit.

by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2020 10:19 PM

Well looks don't matter to her.

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2020 10:20 PM

She obviously has a type.

by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2020 11:02 PM

How did she come out of this unscathed? There's no way she didn't know what he was up to. She deserves more criticism than Streep, Oprah, and other females in the industry that knew and didn't do anything.

by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2020 11:38 PM

Will he buy her a castle too??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2020 11:40 PM

The thread should be about her fucking ugly dudes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2020 3:26 AM

Must be a nice change of pace after being under a sweaty warthog for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2020 3:42 AM

How the hell does Adrian Brody afford a castle? He’s not exactly in high demand.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2020 4:48 AM

Does she have children?

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2020 5:19 AM

So she goes from fat ugly man to skinny ugly man.

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2020 5:40 AM

Why hasn’t she commented on the conviction?

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2020 6:08 AM

She must have known. Which makes her complicit and as morally repugnant as Weinstein. Doesn’t say much for Brody.

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2020 10:09 AM

Well thats an absolutely massive step up for her. Adrien Brody is gorgeous, I've lusted after him for years. I'm a bit envious to be honest.

Weinstein is utterly hideous, and has turned out to be as repulsive on the inside as he is on the outside. What did she ever see in him, I've seen livestock better looking than he is

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2020 10:14 AM

But the DL said that he is low key gay and travels with a longtime male partner.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2020 10:24 AM

But the DL said that he is low key gay and travels with a longtime male partner.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2020 10:24 AM

[Quote] What did she ever see in him, I've seen livestock better looking than he is

🤑🤑🤑

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2020 10:44 AM

R11 Yes but this skinny ugly man has a cock whereas Whalestein has a vagina. A step up if you ask me............

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2020 2:30 PM

She is a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2020 2:33 PM

R1 Brody looks like a supermodel commpared to that ugly fat hideous thing she was married to. At least she can find Brody's dick. She had to search for Harvey's dick under folds of fat when Harvey actually had a dick.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2020 2:33 PM

Love this blurb on her Wiki page:

"Chapman was born with femoral anteversion, which caused her toes to point inward while walking. At the age of 8, she was diagnosed with dyslexia. She is good friends with actor David Oyelowo, whom she has known since she was 18."

In other words, poor baby: she has a disability and a black friend, so she must be good people.

LMAO, ok

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2020 2:36 PM

OP, it's THE GORGEOUS Georgina Chapman. Thanks you.

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2020 2:40 PM

R21 No she wrote it herself. She's gorgeous but suffers from low self esteem. She came from a wealthy family why would you marry such an ugly creature like Weinstein?

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2020 3:09 PM

She did come out of smelling like a rose. They made her out to be the completely oblivious downtrodden wife with two kids hanging from each tit holed up in her hovel upper West Side Townhouse and mansion in the Hampton's while her husband was in hotels all over the city attacking women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2020 3:27 PM

Ewww! Anyone that's bedded with Weinstein.

Adrien, why do this?

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2020 3:27 PM

I agree R18. I have ptsd from reading the description of HW's junk.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Can I watch?

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2020 4:23 PM

[quote]R19 She is a prostitute.

And an OVERSEAS prostitute, at that.

Like our first “lady”.

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2020 10:10 PM

I don't think she knew about the rapes, but she certainly ad to know that Harvey was sleeping around. I'm sure they had an open marriage (even her friend Alyssa Milano speculated that they may have had some sort of "arrangement." I think most celebrity marriages are like that. Divorce only happens if someone is a rapist, falls in love or gets caught by the media.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2021 2:27 AM

The beauty and the beasts..

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2021 2:35 AM

Adrien Nicholas Brody (born April 14, 1973), 48, NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2021 2:50 AM

Georgina Rose Chapman[1] (born 14 April 1976), 45, Hammersmith, London, England.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2021 2:51 AM

She MUST be referred to by her royal title, The Gorgeous Georgina Chapman. It's in the contract. You'll be hearing from her lawyer, OP.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Come on, he's a great actor. This is a big step up.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2021 2:58 AM

She was married to a monster of a man known by many to have been a serial rapist. It would be incredibly hard to step down.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2021 3:02 AM

She sure likes them homely heebs!

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2021 3:02 AM

I find Brody attractive.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2021 3:04 AM

[quote]I don't think she knew about the rapes, but she certainly ad to know that Harvey was sleeping around.

I agree.

I think they make a nice couple. He’s a clothes horse and she’s designer so they have that in common. And I bet he treats her quite well because she is the most attractive of the two—though I like his looks...and his acting.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2021 3:05 AM

Adrian Brody is rapey too.

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2021 3:06 AM

Worst perfume I ever smelled was hers. Godawful.

Adrian is nice and lean and no doubt hung.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2021 3:10 AM

Brody has family money, he's worth far more than Weinstein ever was.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2021 3:11 AM

I am so hot for Brody. I wish he would be in more movies.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2021 3:23 AM

She went from one abuser to another. That Halle Berry kiss at the Oscars would get him cancelled nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2021 4:36 AM

Brody has family money? His mother was a photographer and his dad a college professor. Hardly the money bags types. And he grew up in Woodhaven, not quite Westchester.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2021 7:34 AM

She is gorgeous. Brody is an enormous step up from Whalestein.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2021 8:16 AM

R23 She claimed Heavy Whales twin was so charming. He smelled like shit,had a 50 inch waist and had a cunt. All the charm in the world couldn't make up for that. Except the Heavy had connections and money. I don't care how wealthy her family was,she saw Whales twin as a ticket to greater fashion fame.

Adrian Brody is a much better looking guy than Whalesstein is. I must say that there is no way he is the predator Heavy was.....not even close.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2022 3:31 AM

I have zero respect for this woman . I wouldn’t want my dick or tongue anywhere near her vagina . Can you imagine after sleeping with Swinestein ?

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2022 3:35 AM

She’s gross. I remember she’d sometimes be a guest judge on Project Runway and would say very vague things about design. Still, I hope her kids were conceived in vitro.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2022 3:38 AM

The thought of knowingly putting your dick into the place where Harvey poked around like a sweaty hog in search for truffles is gross.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2022 3:41 AM

How can this beautiful woman not get away from fugs?

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2022 4:41 AM

When she’s not going faux Disney Princess, everything in her Marchesa line has a slightly Jet Set Hooker look to it… but not in a bold or sexy way. She just throws lace and beads and feathers on everything, indiscriminately. All of Harvey’s stars who were forced into her clothes for red carpet appearances looked miserable.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 4:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!