Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kobe was so handsome

I didn't like him when he was a young asshole playing for the Lakers, but he grew into a fine ass daddy after he retired. He could get in these guts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2020 9:05 PM

Go back to LSA

by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2020 6:12 PM

OP. Too soon. Okay?

by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2020 6:14 PM

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2020 6:20 PM

r2 I thought 30 days was enough!

by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2020 6:50 PM

I was thinking the same. Didn’t notice how good looking he was until .. well..

by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2020 7:56 PM

Vintage gossip circa 2004: “ Bryant, Kobe. Only married his girlfriend when her parents threatened to have him arrested for statutory rape. Will only have sex with white/Latin women. Fired an assistant when she wouldn't sleep with him. Charged with rape, and admitted to cheating on his wife. Linked with Beyonce (who he described as boring in bed--classy, Kobe, very classy).“

by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2020 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!