Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Is Not An Onion Article: Rush Says Coronavirus is the "common cold" being "weaponized" to take down Trump

This is where we are at now.

Sad thing is that if things do get worse, a whole lot of Deplorables will ignore warnings because they believe Rush.

Which means fewer Deplorables but they will infect non-Deplorables and caring for their broke asses will cost us millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2020 4:29 PM

So basically, he's dying and wants everyone else dying, too.

by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote] “It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said during his Monday show. “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. … Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2020 3:57 PM

Fine, Rush. Whatever is needed to take down Trump gets my vote.

Just HURRY!

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2020 3:59 PM

I rarely say this about people, but this man needs to die and the sooner the better. In fact, he should have died way back in the '80s, before he got his big break in radio. He's the grandfather of conspiracy theory right wing madness and paved the way for the deluge of right wing nutcases we have today.

by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2020 4:01 PM

Was this ever posted here?

"Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Rush Limbaugh told his listeners that President Trump called him to advise him to "never apologize" for his homophobic comments about Mayor Pete Buttigieg"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2020 4:04 PM

Our President said this Chinese virus would go away in April, when the weather gets warmer. And he has all the best scientists telling him that.

by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2020 4:09 PM

R5 are you joking? Of course!

by Anonymousreply 7February 25, 2020 4:15 PM

We pray Rush may experience no pain and freedom from his sicknesses. Soon! Amen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 25, 2020 4:18 PM

R7, I missed it. Just wanted to be sure so as to remind the asshole gays on here that when they whine about the left, enjoy what's really waiting for them on the right.

by Anonymousreply 9February 25, 2020 4:21 PM

I don’t think Limbaugh’s death can be painful enough for my liking.

by Anonymousreply 10February 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Where is Karma when you need it the most?

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2020 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!