Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FroyLein Maria and Richard Madden - Part 2

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2020 1:43 AM

You part 2 sucks OP. You can't find it if you search "Froylan". I'll have to make another one to cover up for your shortcomings.

by Anonymousreply 1February 24, 2020 7:00 PM

R1 is a massive cunt.

Good job!

by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2020 7:06 PM

Here is the Part 2 that should be used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2020 7:07 PM

Poor Brandon.

I feel very sorry for him.

It must suck to get dumped by Richard, for a younger and prettier guy.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2020 7:07 PM

R1 No one is going to search for Froylan. He goes by Froy, so people will search for Froy.

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2020 7:18 PM

R4 Brandon can do better. He won't be stuck looking at a wrinkled face for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2020 7:19 PM

Richard once lived on $5 a day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2020 7:44 PM

R7 That's how much he's paying Froy for his service.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2020 7:57 PM

Richard doesn't need to pay for twink ass.

He can get it for free!

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2020 7:59 PM

R9 Then that twink is a fool. If he's gonna use you and dump you, so you might as well get paid.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2020 8:17 PM

Froy's good looking enough, that he can just move on to the next hot top.

Brandon? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2020 8:19 PM

Fascinating at R7.

I never realized that even the most famous of actors, truly do live paycheck to paycheck.

Those of you trashing Froy, because Richard's so "rich and famous?" Think again.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2020 8:21 PM

I’ll pay $7 for Froy’s services

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2020 8:24 PM

Why would you even imply that Froy is "for sale," R7?

With so many people wanting to get in his pants, the guy could have anyone he wants.

Froy should use that to his advantage, in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2020 10:42 PM

R14 It's HW. Everyone is "for sale".... just not for $5, which obviously is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2020 10:46 PM

Froy should try his hand at acting in Mexico or on some telenovela.

Latin Americans would love him.

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2020 10:47 PM

It's official.

Richard has moved on. He was spotted with another twink today.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2020 11:10 PM

R17 Richard must be holding auditions for his next twink love interest all this month!

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote] It's official. Richard has moved on. He was spotted with another twink today.

What!?! Pics or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2020 11:20 PM

I just saw it on Just Jared, R19.

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2020 11:36 PM

Link ????

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2020 11:39 PM

R20 is confused or trolling.

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2020 11:42 PM

And poor Froy thought he had landed a big fish! Instead he got fucked and dumped at the beach. Dang, that Richard is ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2020 11:46 PM

It was just a hookup at Venice Beach arranged between two followers of Brandon's.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2020 11:51 PM

R23 But at least he got to see Venice!

by Anonymousreply 25February 25, 2020 12:27 AM

They will always have Venice, Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 26February 25, 2020 12:36 AM

He got off the bus at Venice Beach, found Richard waiting for him by prior arrangemnt via Brandon's InstaHo a/c, Richard was already fingering his zipper, he got walked to the motel, got fucked bareback, came 3 times (in Richard's mouth who swallowed) then Richard walks off to his next twink? That's seeing/having Venice?!?

by Anonymousreply 27February 25, 2020 12:45 AM

R27 At least he's got something to tell the gaylings when he's old.

by Anonymousreply 28February 25, 2020 1:34 AM

R28 I do declay you r calluss

by Anonymousreply 29February 25, 2020 1:39 AM

Froylan was on the latinx remake of "One Day at a Time."

by Anonymousreply 30February 25, 2020 4:12 AM

R20 Is telling the truth. Here he is with the new fresh twink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 25, 2020 4:16 AM

I AM the fresh new twink in that equation*

*when photographed by an old mobile phone camera in poor lighting

by Anonymousreply 32February 25, 2020 4:21 AM

R31 There is no new, no fresh, no twink in that blurry photo.

by Anonymousreply 33February 25, 2020 4:48 AM

Froy liking Madden’s thirsty photo. Froyito you’ve been fucked and dumped. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2020 6:04 AM

R34 You can't blame Froyho for trying.

by Anonymousreply 35March 11, 2020 7:42 AM

Who's next for DickMad? Free pap walks! Guaranteed 15 minutes of fame! Only twinks with an F-name need apply...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 11, 2020 5:47 PM

the superior part 2 thread was locked, so I'm bumping these for updates

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2020 1:49 AM

Froy likes Richard's post and Brandon likes Froy's. What kinda triangle is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2020 8:27 PM

I don't think Brandon can stand the happiness of others. Somehow, he makes everything about himself. Interesting, because I always defended him about Richard's behaviour toward him. Now it is very clear why people call him as an attention seeker.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2020 8:41 PM

Richard liked Froy’s newest Instagram. I wonder if he was the photographer? Seems like a different vibe than Froy’s usual pictures. Still thirsty as fuck though. I would be shocked if these two were actually together.

by Anonymousreply 40March 27, 2020 1:41 AM

Froy's happy in quarantine photo= Brandon's blessed photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 27, 2020 5:16 AM

R41 What’s the translation?

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2020 5:24 AM

"happy in quarantine"

This picture seems different somehow, more artistic than his usual basic posturing.

Where the hell is this and why are Madden and Flynn competing for his attention??? What an interesting development...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2020 5:44 AM

[Quote] I would be shocked if these two were actually together.

Why? Madden seems very "I want it, I got it."

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2020 5:49 AM

So why are both after him?

by Anonymousreply 45March 27, 2020 6:30 AM

Brandon's likes are passive aggressive. A virtual "I see you, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 46March 27, 2020 6:34 AM

Brandon doing the same thing with Connor, as well. Perhaps he retaliates that he is not completely out of the competition.

by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2020 6:49 AM

Brandon is stalking his exes' love interest or potential love interest. Will someone please date him for goodness sake!

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2020 7:57 AM

Is he not dating someone named Tommy? (not Tommy Dorfman)

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Froy's cocksucking skill must be really good if two exes are fighting for his Mussy...

by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2020 4:59 PM

R40 I’ll probably be proven wrong but I agree, I would also be surprised if they were together.

by Anonymousreply 51March 27, 2020 10:18 PM

What do you mean by together? Picking out crockery?

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2020 8:44 AM

R41 That ones an old photo.

Froy is being dramatic on twitter. Madden hurt our little cherubic chorizo.

by Anonymousreply 53March 31, 2020 12:11 PM

Froy said he is hurting on twitter. Poor kid. Madden really did a number on him.

by Anonymousreply 54March 31, 2020 1:43 PM

I think he's talking about the quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 55March 31, 2020 2:32 PM

Why would he say he’s “hurting” in quarantine? Strange choice of words. It sounds like his feelings have been hurt. The next tweet was about setting the record straight. Oh Madden what have you done now? Can you stop messing with your twinks’ heads please. I guess that’s why he like them young - he can take the piss out of them and take advantage. Froy will just be kept secret.

by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2020 6:40 PM

Froy was just Madden’s cum dump. Everyone new but Froy.

by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2020 8:26 PM

Just read that Froy was seen wearing Richard's hat, is that true? If so that means they're still fucking.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2020 5:37 PM

Just read that Froy was seen wearing Richard's hat, is that true? If so that means they're still fucking.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2020 5:37 PM

The tumblr ask...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2020 5:49 PM

Is this the hat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2020 5:50 PM

R61 it looks similar but Madden’s hat in their Pap walk looks more gray to me.

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2020 6:06 PM

Even Madden's hats are prematurely aging.

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2020 6:08 PM

Whenever Richard's premature aging is talked, i remember the news about Sean Bean wants Richard to play Bond. I'm like "no worries, you can play twins in 3 or 4 years in another movie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2020 6:47 PM

Who cares about a hat. They’re still fucking. All I can say is good luck Froy, you’re going to need it dating that insecure closet case. Madden will always be the fat ugly kid in his head. He loves the idea that he’s seen as a heart throb. Image is everything to him. Richard’s PR are working overtime trying to keep their relationship out of the press. Isn’t it unusual that not one media outlet published the pap pics of Richard and Froy. His PR team did Brandon dirty with that leak to the Sun newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2020 7:15 PM

R47: I don't think it's the same situation. Brandon relationship with Miles seems to be good right now (and it was Miles and his team the guilty ones of their break up), and he seems to like Connor. He is the boyfriend of a friend (who is his ex) it's not that weird.

On the other hand i doubt he is in good terms with Richard, but maybe he knew Froy before, HW gays seem to know each other and Brandon likes a lot of thing on instagram all the time

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2020 7:21 PM

R65: The PR has it easy this time. Froy is basically a guy who was in Teen Wolf, with Brandon is was different, 13 reasons why was a big hit and he has almost six millions of followers on instagram.

Even if they were coy and try the roommate angle that couple was impossible to ignore for the press

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2020 7:23 PM

R67 how are his PR going to explain Richard and Froys friendship. With Brandon they spun it like they were roommates and Brandon was influential and popular in HW. What could they possibly say about Froy? Richard looks old enough to be his dad. What I find creepy is that Richard graduated last summer with a bunch of kids Froys age. I wonder did he offer any of the cute male graduates extra guidance.

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2020 7:30 PM

If Froy had any tabloid appeal, the paps pics with Madden would have been published in outlets like the DM, but Froy ain't "Sam Smith's ex", so...

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2020 7:36 PM

R69 Richard holding a smoothie walking by himself has tabloid appeal so why they wouldn’t publish pics of him walking with a hot young “male friend” is a mystery. Gagging order, that’s why. Plus you have to admit, It’s funny how they published pics of Richard walking with his assistant had tabloid appeal. No one works harder than Richards PR team.

by Anonymousreply 70April 4, 2020 7:53 PM

Brandon is openly gay, which remains salacious to tabloids. Froy is not openly gay. Of course, Madden's team are involved with his media coverage but they can't keep everything under wraps. If Madden was walking out with Jeffree Starr (sp?), there'd be plenty coverage and Madden's team could do litle to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2020 7:58 PM

R71 I don’t think you understand how gagging orders work. Richard could be photographed making out with Froy with a giant rainbow on his back and the media still wouldn’t be able to publish it.

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2020 8:05 PM

Oh, they are able to publish it, but they don't want to do it because they have nothing to publish

Richard is not going to come out. Maybe if he falls in love and the guy is openly gay and with a big profile, well, in that case maybe, but not just for hook up with a cute guy that is barely known. He doesn't seem to care that much about what people think, none of the pics with Brandon were explicit but he let people take pics of them even before the rumours sparked.

Even if only for the younger audiences, Brandon is very popular, that's not the case with Froy. Brandon is openly gay, Froy is not.

Publish an article with Richard and Brandon makes sense because you can avoid saying they are boyfriends but let people guessing. You can't do that with Froy, he is not popular enough and he is not openly gay.

It's hard to sell a gay couple were any of the members is openly gay, and to do that you have to be explicit, so unless they caught them kissing (and that's not going to happen) there's no news there

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2020 8:17 PM

How could a gagging order be put in place for "walking" pics?

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2020 8:21 PM

R73 they have nothing to publish with Richard and Froy??!! Hahaha. Look at DM website and search for Richard Madden and you will see stories of Richard doing nothing at all. They press have a gagging order. They are not allowed to publish those pictures of Richard with Froy. Many celebrities PR will gag certain photographs to protect their clients. Some gag pics of their clients with a “powdery” nostril or some with them with a rumored bf/gf. Any stories published about Richard in the DM are ok’d by his team and will have their comments moderated or the PR pays for them to bury it. That is when a story is not at the top of their showbiz column. I’m telling you facts here.

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2020 9:04 PM

[Quote] They press have a gagging order

How does that occur? I've heard about a famous British footballer who the press couldn't name in a story about him fucking his brother's wife. But two actors walking in public? Where's the invasion of privacy?

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2020 9:22 PM

[Quote] Any stories published about Richard in the DM are ok’d by his team and will have their comments moderated or the PR pays for them to bury it.

That's not entirely true. Some of the Madden posts featuring Brandon were moderated in the comments section, some weren't.

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2020 9:25 PM

R77 why were any of the comment sectioned moderated? Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2020 9:38 PM

[Quote] why were any of the comment sectioned moderated? Very strange

I believe it makes the story "disappear" sooner. A post with a lot of comments will be ranked higher and more people will see it.

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2020 9:49 PM

R76 maybe Richard felt his private time with Froy was being invaded or his pr team know that the pictures of Richard and Froy will cause a stir. The general public is not stupid, they know he lived with Sam smiths ex and if they see him with another twinkish looking man they’ll be able to work out that he’s fucking him too.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2020 9:52 PM

The GP doesn't even know what "twinkish" means.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2020 9:56 PM

R73 the voice of sanity 🙌🏻 Madden and Froy have zero tabloid appeal.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2020 10:33 PM

R82 I don’t get the appeal of leather face Madden either but he’s a pretty big star in the UK. Granted Froy is a nobody but so is his dowdy assistant and she still got her face in the Sun newspaper with Madden.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2020 10:38 PM

Madden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2020 10:41 PM

Froy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2020 10:41 PM

So Froy has a big head?

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2020 10:42 PM

I feel like Fory is going to enter a Zac Efron 'roid phase very soon.

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2020 10:43 PM

*Froy

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2020 10:43 PM

Maybe he’s bulking up his neck to take away the look of his massive chin.

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2020 10:53 PM

In these turbulent times I could really use some inane Richard Madden and twink lover drama/gossip .... did these two burn too bright and thus fizzle out quickly, though?

by Anonymousreply 90April 5, 2020 3:33 AM

R90 More like those two are too dim to keep their booty call on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 91April 5, 2020 3:50 AM

Froy’s father just started following Madden on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 92April 5, 2020 4:55 AM

Madden is forcing Froyito to bulk up.

Madden: " Froy! People are saying you look 12, butch it up kid! Unless you want me to replace you with someone younger... "

by Anonymousreply 93April 5, 2020 5:15 AM

R92 Thanks for the info. They're definitely still fucking then.

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2020 5:28 AM

R92 So that that mean he approves of him as a son-in-law, I have a hard time keeping up with these modern dating norms?

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2020 5:37 AM

R92 are you one those TapATalk cunts?

Because all they did was obsessively alert one another to who was liking who on Instagram.

Better prepare for you fat asses to be thrown out of DataLounge. Retarded straight twats are not welcome here.

by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2020 5:40 AM

Who is Brandon Flynn fucking now?

by Anonymousreply 97April 5, 2020 12:35 PM

R97 no one he is isolating by himself.

by Anonymousreply 98April 5, 2020 12:49 PM

R75: They have absolutely nothing. Nothing at all, unless they want to go frontal and say they are a couple, something they didn't with Brandon even they were a way more interesting couple in terms of popularity and at least Brandon was openly gay. The magazines don't want the backlash of outing anyone (or even being sued for it)

Froy is a nobody, he played a secondary role on a teen show (and in the last seasons). He is not openly gay. Richard is not openly gay (or bi or whatever), so put this two together in pics in your magazine and you have nothing at all. The story is not interesting unless you imply the relationship and they are not going to do that when they didn't with Brandon when it was way more obvious and Brandon was way more popular than Froy (and openly gay).

It's as simple as that. Magazines don't imply two guys are a couple unless both are openly gay (and popular enough), in this case this couple just doesn't meet the minimum standard

by Anonymousreply 99April 5, 2020 1:38 PM

R99 what are you even talking about? why could they publish pap pics of Richard carrying a smoothie by himself but not publish pics of him walking with a friend. They published pics of Richard walking with his assistant but suddenly they aren’t interested in publishing pics of him with a male friend. They don’t even have to imply that anything is going on. There is rarely a story with pap pics. Normally they describe what the celebrity is wearing. You seriously don’t know how tabloids work.

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2020 2:08 PM

R99 what minimum standard? I’m lol so hard. The tabloids can write a story about any pic they get their hands on. There is no “minimum standard” to writing a story about a picture of a celebrity. Most readers don’t even read the article, most just look at the pics. Richard is a popular celebrity and readers will click on a story about him. Do you really think a tabloid journo or gossip site journo looked at them pics and went “no I can’t think what to write here so let’s not publish them”. They wouldn’t be in a job too long if that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2020 2:16 PM

R75 Froy's role was tertiary at best, he had no independent storyline and was just reactionary to other characters.

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2020 2:24 PM

R102 yes? And? Are you supposed to be a celebrity to get into the tabloids? Have you never heard of someone being described as a “mystery man/woman”. Richard is famous so that’s enough to get the story published.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2020 2:30 PM

[Quote] unless you imply the relationship and they are not going to do that when they didn't with Brandon when it was way more obvious

Nonsense. They didn't repeatedly call Brandon "Sam Smith's ex" for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2020 2:34 PM

R104 Brandon and Froy are both nobodies

by Anonymousreply 105April 5, 2020 6:44 PM

R105: They are not remotely the same, maybe in a couple of years, but for now Brandon is on a hit show, one of the most popular Netflix shows. Maybe he is not popular with people over 25 but he has a large following

R104: Most newspapers know their audience. Brandon is not an actor with an adult following and let's be honest, Sam Smith is not only way more popular than Brandon, he is way more popular than Richard too

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2020 8:00 PM

R103: You seem to have a problem to understand how this works. This is not a fucking straight couple where you are free to speculate, this is a gay couple where noone of them is out of the closet.

Unless you are going to be totally true an publish they are a couple there's no story there.

And a magazine or a newspaper will never do that, because outing someone is something you will live to regret and put you at odds with their pr team and probably even with more people (apart of the online backlash).

With Brandon it was different, he is way more popular than Froy (i couldn't care less if they know him for 13 RW or for being Sam Smith's ex, the truth is they know him) and he is openly gay, so being with Brandon gives room to a magazine to put the pics, make some snarky comments and let people speculate about the roommates without compromising themselves (and Richard's PR had to suck it because it was him the one who was in public with a young gay actor).

With Froy you have nothing of that. Put them in the magazine and you have nothing, just Richard with a guy nobody knows, people will think he is just a young fan (because they have no reason to think otherwise). Nothing newsworthy and at the same time Richard's PR won't be happy with that. And make a celebrity PR's angry for nothing is plain stupid.

With a straight celebrity you are free to say he is dating the first woman near him (even if they barely know each other), but nobody does that with a gay celebrity and even less with someone who is not openly gay like Richard

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2020 8:08 PM

R107 why would Richards PR be angry for nothing if it’s a picture of Richard and a nobody. No harm done. Guess what, there is a gagging order on the pics. I’ve no idea why you think gossip sites and tabloids wouldn’t be the slightest bit interested in publishing the pap pics of Richard and his “male friend”. There is a story there. Tabloids fucking live for that type of “scandal” and the nudge, nudge wink “oh look richard madden is with a mystery man and he used to live with Sam smiths ex!”. Do you think Richard is some type of angel?

by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2020 8:17 PM

R107 everything is up for speculation especially a man like Richard who used to live with an openly gay man. I don’t think you realise how the gutter press works. I could only imagine the snark if the pics were published. Even the fact Richard is fiddling with his zipper in all the pics. I can only imagine how they would caption the pics. You looked at the pics right? Why wouldn’t anyone else be interested in them. Before Kristen Stewart was “out” she was always papped with a female nobody.

by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2020 8:23 PM

"Sam Smith's Ex" not only gives context for people who don't know Brandon, it also implicitly raises "the gay queston" about Madden. "Sam Smith's ex-boyfriend is going here, there & everywhere with Richard Madden lately" suggests they're a couple without actually saying it. "Colton Haynes ex co-star" doesn't have quite the same value.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2020 8:26 PM

[Quote] especially a man like Richard who used to live with an openly gay man.

No, he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2020 8:27 PM

Which are the gutter presses and what are the legit ones in the U.K. and how can they sustained so many in this day and age?

by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2020 8:28 PM

The broadsheets are the legit - The Times, The Guardian etc. The gutter press includes The Sun.

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2020 8:29 PM

R110 they wouldn’t call him “Colton Hayes ex co star”. They’d label him “mystery man”.

by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2020 9:36 PM

R110: Exactly. They used that formula all the time, and i think it was more to show that Richard was living with an openly gay man than anything else. Brandon is popular enough with teens, but Sam is more popular than Richard, everybody knows he is gay, so it was the best way to tell hey look here because something interesting is happening without having to say anything on print.

With his current relationship you have nothing of that, so unless they kiss in the middle of the street newspapers are not going to publish anything because they are not news.

And no, they can't call him mystery man, that would be ridiculous when Froy is an actor. He is not well known but he was in teen wolf, there's nothing mysterioius about his identity. And the whole mystery man implies a relationship, and i doubt any magazine wants to go that route

by Anonymousreply 115April 6, 2020 1:56 PM

R115 you’re contradicting yourself. One minute you’re saying he’s not a mystery man and the next you’re saying he’s a known actor. So what is it? Why wouldn’t a magazine want to imply that they’re in a relationship? That’s how they get clicks. They go down that route all the time. A celebrity just has to walk beside someone and it’s implied. Do you think the gutter press has morals all of a sudden? That’s what they were implying when they say him walk down the street with Brandon and kept referring him as Sam smiths ex. Richard was never photographed with a man before and yet they implied that they were more than roommates. I don’t know why you think the story is not of interest to anyone when clearly it is. Gossip journalists can write a story about Richard having a walk with a bag of shopping so they could obviously write one with him with a friend. I don’t know why you don’t believe me when i say there’s a gag on the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 116April 6, 2020 2:14 PM

[quote]there is a gagging order on the pics.

I pride myself on being number 3 in that order.

by Anonymousreply 117April 6, 2020 2:17 PM

It's not a contradiction, he can't be a mystery man when you only need to use wikipedia to know who he is.

He is simply not popular enough to be interesting for newspapers, it's that simple.

If Richard was openly gay it would be a different story. He walking with a cute guy it would be news, but with both in the closet there's nothing to say

by Anonymousreply 118April 6, 2020 2:18 PM

[Quote] Why wouldn’t a magazine want to imply that they’re in a relationship? That’s how they get clicks.

Because public opinion has swung to "less homophobic." Perez Hilton type outings don't really happen anymore. That's why the media took advantage of the "Sam Smith's ex" moniker. It meant they couldn't be accused of outing Madden as they never used the word "gay" re Madden. Froy doesn't provide that cover, thus no articles thus far. If they move in together, then I can see some "roommates" articles happening as the media will have proof of a shared abode, and they still can't be accused of outing either of them.

by Anonymousreply 119April 6, 2020 2:20 PM

R119 you are very, very naive.

by Anonymousreply 120April 6, 2020 2:20 PM

[Quote] you are very, very naive.

Let me guess: GAGGING ORDER1?!?!11

by Anonymousreply 121April 6, 2020 2:22 PM

How could the press be accused of outing madden by publishing those pap pics of him and Froy. Some dumb fans think that they’re just friends and others think they’re going to be working together in a project. Maddens famous enough to get his face in the papers regardless who’s he’s walking beside.

by Anonymousreply 122April 6, 2020 2:25 PM

Jesus Christ. How many times does it have to be stated: There's nothing titillating as of yet for the press in these walking pics. Thus, they don't serve to out Madden (again). Nor do they serve to in him (like the pics of him out shopping with a woman).

by Anonymousreply 123April 6, 2020 2:41 PM

R120: No, he is not. Given none of them are out, implying they are a couple will be considered outing (with nothing more than being together on a walk doesn't seem a good idea to do that).

Till now there's absolutely nothing of interest of mainstream press

by Anonymousreply 124April 6, 2020 2:46 PM

R125 you seriously thinking publishing those pics will be considered as an outing? Hahaha Well then, I guess Maddens team were right to gag them since they’re so obviously gay in the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 125April 6, 2020 4:02 PM

R125 I know my english is not good but it must be way worst than i thought if that's what you get.

No, publishing those pics is not an outing, in fact publishing those pics is absolutely nothing because they have zero interest unless the newspaper imply they are dating, and that's were the outing comes

And no, there's absolutely nothing obviously gay in the pics, just two guys walking. They are not even that close in comparision with some pics with Brandon

by Anonymousreply 126April 6, 2020 6:02 PM

You think those pap pics have zero interest? You seriously think a tabloid journalist or gossip site editor looked at those pap pics of Richard Madden and Froy and thought, “No” ???? I don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 127April 6, 2020 6:33 PM

And what's exactly the interest? Two actors (one barely known) walking together.

With Brandon you can imply the gay angle without too much effort, with Froy, not so much.

Maybe for internet they are ok, but not for a traditional gossip magazine, a tabloid need a story to sell, and here you have nothing. If they were hugging or even better kissing, you have something but both walking side by side not even touching, that's nothing

by Anonymousreply 128April 6, 2020 7:03 PM

R128 “maybe for the Internet” most gutter press is online.

by Anonymousreply 129April 6, 2020 7:27 PM

Wtf is Madden doing to his Miss Froyito? “I only want to see good in people”. Did Madden ghost the little cherub?

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2020 7:50 AM

They’re still together but Twitter is the only place Froy can vent and get sympathy from his followers. Madden wants to treat him like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2020 9:04 AM

Why would he stay if leather face Madden is treating him like shit? The dick can’t be that good.

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2020 1:02 PM

Madden is already treating him like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 133April 7, 2020 1:15 PM

R132 why does anyone who’s in an toxic relationship stay? They chip away at your self confidence. You begin second guessing yourself. I’m sure Madden knows how to be nice to Froy but at the same time he’s confusing him and making him paranoid. I’m so happy Brandon is free from that control freak. He’s out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 134April 7, 2020 1:24 PM

Froy is 21 years old. I give him a year to wake up from Madden’s manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 135April 7, 2020 1:43 PM

Has Madden been purposefully papped yet with his newly-contracted Disney/Marvel beard?

You KNOW it's coming!!!

Prepare for the DL meltdowns!

by Anonymousreply 136April 7, 2020 1:46 PM

Who is the new beard? Is Froy transitioning to be his beard?

by Anonymousreply 137April 7, 2020 1:47 PM

No hes too lazy to beard he’ll just be papped with his female assistant again on a “shopping trip”.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2020 1:50 PM

Eternals opening is postponed til next year. The bearding will start later this year. Mark my words. Froyito will be a distant memory.

by Anonymousreply 139April 7, 2020 2:13 PM

R136: To be fair, he never cared to beard during his relationship with Brandon.

Sometimes it looks llike he just doesn't care, but he care enough to not talk about it

by Anonymousreply 140April 7, 2020 7:10 PM

Froy would do anything to keep Madden's veiny dick

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2020 1:42 AM

Is Dark Phoenix finished with her current bearding contract?

She could beard for her former TV brother.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2020 2:20 AM

R142 Dark Phoenix is married and allegedly pregnant. I think she’s happy being a Jonaii, bearding or not.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2020 2:29 AM

Madden is done with our little Froyito. Rip froydick.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2020 2:32 AM

Khaleesi could be his beard!

🐉

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2020 2:32 AM

Khaleesi would be too old for Madden. He likes them barely legal and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2020 10:26 AM

Is Chalamet too old for Madden?

by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2020 11:51 AM

R147, it would be a total conflict of power. Because chalamet is much more famous than madden.

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2020 1:41 PM

R148: No, he is not. Only Timotay fans think he is that famous but he is not. The truth is Chalamet is basically known for his clothes on red carpets. He only has one hit in his whole career and it was an independent hit. Of course he is on a different league of Froy but even Brandon has more followers online than him

Anyway, Chalamet seems pretty interested in bearding himself (even he is now on an hiatus). And it's difficult to believe how bad he is faking interestest in a girl (he is a good actor so it shouldn't be that difficult)

by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2020 2:02 PM

Froy seems to be back in texas. I guess it’s truly over with Madden.

by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2020 5:01 PM

R150, if anything was going on between them, it’s for the best that it’s over.

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2020 5:46 PM

That's Rita Moreno. The Oscar was for her role as Anita in WEST SIDE STORY.

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2020 6:11 PM

R150 where are you seeing that?

by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2020 6:53 PM

How do you know he’s back in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2020 7:28 PM

I saw him at the Piggly Wiggly.

by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2020 7:30 PM

Froy’s new Instagram bio is weird “well, if she wants to see me, you can tell her that I’m easily found”. Probably a deep and meaningful song lyric. It’s nice Richard has found someone he can hide in the closet with.

by Anonymousreply 156April 10, 2020 8:32 PM

R150 That's sad. Or you know, maybe he's just visiting his parents for Easter.

by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2020 8:39 PM

R157 is everyone not supposed to stay at home and not travel?

by Anonymousreply 158April 10, 2020 8:46 PM

[quote]Froy’s new Instagram bio is weird “well, if she wants to see me, you can tell her that I’m easily found”.

That sounds like what a bratty child tells his mom when she sends him upstairs.

Uh oh...Madden has successfully cut him out from the rest of his family. Froy's conversion into a submissive housewife is almost complete.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2020 8:57 PM

It's a Springsteen lyric, dearies.

[Quote] Well everybody's got a secret, son Something that they just can't face Some folks spend their whole lives trying to keep it They carry it with them every step that they take

[Quote] Till some day they just cut it loose Cut it loose or let it drag 'em down Where no one asks any questions Or looks too long in your face In the darkness on the edge of town In the darkness on the edge of town

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2020 9:02 PM

Fascinating!

I think Froy is about to come out whether that pleases Madden or not...

by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2020 9:08 PM

Madden won’t allow it.

by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2020 9:26 PM

R162 What does Madden care? He will just move on to the next twink!

by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2020 12:28 AM

Madden already moved on.

by Anonymousreply 164April 11, 2020 2:27 AM

Madden is the twink buster! How many holes will he ruin in his sex-crazed rampage through HW? Can't wait to read his unauthorized biography in 30 years!

by Anonymousreply 165April 11, 2020 2:39 AM

Plot twist: They're ruining HIS hole.

by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2020 2:55 AM

R166 Then he should just get a gf with a strap-on. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 167April 11, 2020 3:29 AM

The touch of a manhood - there is no substitute.

by Anonymousreply 168April 11, 2020 3:37 AM

He’s still in LA even posted a photo on Instagram of the view from his place with less smog as compared to back in December. Dick gave it a like ASAP!!

by Anonymousreply 169April 11, 2020 4:05 AM

Dick is still pile driving that tight pink hoyito!!

by Anonymousreply 170April 11, 2020 4:08 AM

R169 According to his post, that was from March sweetie. It’s now April 11th.

by Anonymousreply 171April 11, 2020 4:41 AM

They’re still together. One of Richards best friends has started following Froy.

by Anonymousreply 172April 11, 2020 5:00 AM

Same guy still follows a bunch of madden’s ex boyfriend and girlfriends. Died from Mean much.

by Anonymousreply 173April 11, 2020 5:03 AM

^^ doesn’t mean much.

by Anonymousreply 174April 11, 2020 5:04 AM

R174 it means they’re dating.

by Anonymousreply 175April 11, 2020 5:24 AM

R168 There are always chicks with a real dick.

by Anonymousreply 176April 11, 2020 5:33 AM

R174 Delusional frau. Go back to Tapatalk.

by Anonymousreply 177April 11, 2020 5:42 AM

Sorry meant for r175

by Anonymousreply 178April 11, 2020 5:43 AM

R171 you mean when he posted a view from His LA home saying he was “once again staying home”

by Anonymousreply 179April 11, 2020 7:01 AM

R180 same guy has sons around Froys age so he can probably ask them what’s “cool”. Froy probably told him all about Pokemon and he told him about renovating his 2 million pound cottage in the English countryside.

by Anonymousreply 180April 11, 2020 7:23 AM

R181 Froy will have to get used to him because he’s the guy Richard takes to all public showbiz events. Richard took him instead of Brandon to the GQ awards last year even though Brandon was in London at the time.

by Anonymousreply 181April 11, 2020 7:30 AM

What went wrong with Brandon again? Froy is cute but overall a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 182April 11, 2020 7:33 AM

R182 no way Froyolito is a downgrade from that drugged out mess Brandontina!

by Anonymousreply 183April 11, 2020 7:37 AM

R182 Brandon broke up with Coke head Madden since his in recovery.

by Anonymousreply 184April 11, 2020 7:41 AM

R182 Froy is only 21 so Richard can take this piss. Froys in the closet too so it suits Richard.

by Anonymousreply 185April 11, 2020 7:41 AM

Froy has an LA home? How can he afford it?

by Anonymousreply 186April 11, 2020 7:42 AM

R186 it’s Richards new LA home.

by Anonymousreply 187April 11, 2020 8:11 AM

R169 Yup, they're still fucking.

by Anonymousreply 188April 11, 2020 10:27 AM

R171 The caption implied he's at home though, aka LA.

by Anonymousreply 189April 11, 2020 10:29 AM

Unpopular opinion but I find Froy more attractive than Brandon. Then again, I admit Brandon has the better personality. I hope for Richard's sake that the sex is good. Also, I hope Froy serenades him daily in Spanish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 11, 2020 10:50 AM

Froyo can show Richard his YouTube’s videos singing to preteen girls.

by Anonymousreply 191April 11, 2020 11:32 AM

Froy can introduce Madden to his next barely legal twink.

by Anonymousreply 192April 11, 2020 11:56 AM

It's way easy to understand why Richard change Brandon for Froy. Brandon is openly gay and has his own money, Froy suits way better what Richard wants him to, and it's way easier to control a relationship with someone who is more dependant and who is in the closet just like Richard

by Anonymousreply 193April 11, 2020 12:45 PM

R193 Exactly. There's less risk involved if they're both closeted. The only reason people started to speculate about Richard's sexuality was because he was seen with an out gay guy. Notice how no rags posted the pics of him with Froy. That's because neither is out, so there's no story there.

by Anonymousreply 194April 11, 2020 1:25 PM

Just noticed this in Froy's likes... aww young love.

[Quote]shouldn’t be missing ya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 11, 2020 1:39 PM

He certainly found the most Anglo Mexican he could.

by Anonymousreply 196April 11, 2020 3:40 PM

Did Madden like Froy’s latest ig post?

by Anonymousreply 197April 11, 2020 3:47 PM

Of course he did! Richard has liked Froyito’s three most recent posts and none of the rest.

by Anonymousreply 198April 11, 2020 4:46 PM

Madden still hasn’t followed Froyo’s dad. He’s so disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 199April 11, 2020 4:47 PM

At age 21, Froyo is at peak age for Madden to mold him to his ways.

The young impressionable Froyo seems more naive that the last twink, but that's ideal for older men like Richard. Froyo is the type of twink you take home to mother because he makes you look great. Look ma', what a catch.

Plus Madden is getting older, Froy is youthful, he understands what it means to be an actor, and is a bit submissive by nature. What older daddy like Richard doesn't want that?

I actually do think they make a good couple.

by Anonymousreply 200April 11, 2020 4:50 PM

R199 did Daddy froy follow Richard?

by Anonymousreply 201April 11, 2020 4:50 PM

sexy times

by Anonymousreply 202April 11, 2020 6:31 PM

Froy is missing his boo.

by Anonymousreply 203April 11, 2020 8:37 PM

R184 Are you saying Madden is a cokehead and making Brandon do coke with him? Then I am glad Brandon got out of there.

by Anonymousreply 204April 11, 2020 8:45 PM

Froyo is fresher than Brandon, who has been tainted by THEM! But Madden has let that Marvel money go to his head trading in one twink for another like they are disposable boy toys!

by Anonymousreply 205April 11, 2020 8:49 PM

I went to Froy's Insta to see his most recent post.

Aww, Froy is adorable as ever.

I wonder if the quarantine drew them closer. I mean it must be scary to be far away from home during a pandemic. At least they have each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 11, 2020 8:51 PM

R206 once quarantine is over little Froy will be treated like Richards dirty secret like Brandon was.

by Anonymousreply 207April 11, 2020 8:54 PM

Are they quarantined together? Froyito is with someone in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 208April 11, 2020 9:08 PM

R209 yes they’re together.

by Anonymousreply 209April 11, 2020 9:14 PM

Gurl boom. Froy might seem innocent but he's a thot like the rest of these young bitches. Im sure he has all kinda dick on speed dial!

by Anonymousreply 210April 11, 2020 9:16 PM

Froyito has had plenty of elder gay Hollywood dick. This is how our young Froy gets jobs. The boy can’t act to save his life. Don’t get me started on his s”inging career”.

by Anonymousreply 211April 11, 2020 9:48 PM

Froy ain't no ghetto trash R210. Froy is a decent girl.

by Anonymousreply 212April 11, 2020 11:55 PM

I wonder if Froy would also do an audio book of "What If It's Us" the sequel...

He appears to be excited by his response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2020 1:03 AM

[Quote] The boy can’t act to save his life.

I disagree. He's adorable here. He plays a comic meathead here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2020 1:10 AM

He plays a comic meathead WELL.

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2020 1:11 AM

Is time for Froy to play [bold]gay[/bold].

There is no way around it Froylan. You know it. I know it. Adam SIlvera knows it. Richard Madden knows it. etc etc...

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2020 1:29 AM

Why play gay if you live gay?

by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2020 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!