Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

9-1-1's Oliver Stark

Sex on a stick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2020 5:30 AM

Buck is one of the only good things about the show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2020 5:16 AM

I have to give this guy credit for making the best of the awful, awful dialogue they give him. I hope this show opens up more job opportunities for him in the future. He's hot and he's talented, he needs to move on to greener pastures.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2020 5:19 AM

Is he fucking Ryan Murphy?

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2020 5:23 AM

Oliver Stark is not all that. OP must be horny as fuck. Now Oliver's 9-1-1 character's co-fireman, the Latino whose name I can't remember but is a single father of a disabled son, is hotness on a fucking stick. Haven't finished the second season but Oliver's character would be hotter if him and the co-fireman get it on.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2020 5:27 AM

R4 Eddie, played by Ryan Guzman. He's a DL fave, known most for his role in The Boy Next Door where he played a young object of desire for J-Lo and also showed plenty of ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2020 5:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!