Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Connor Jessup and Miles Heizer (part 6)

Continue discussing the Netflix love birds here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2020 1:50 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote]While he lives in Toronto, where “Locke & Key” was filmed, Mr. Jessup has been spending more time in Los Angeles to be with his boyfriend Miles Heizer, 25, an actor who stars in “13 Reasons Why.” The two met in 2018 when Mr. Jessup acted on an internet crush and messaged Mr. Heizer on Instagram (a few glasses of wine may have been involved). “I guess it could have been worse,” he said. “It could have been Grindr.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2020 1:36 PM

You suppose that will finally be enough for Wikipedia to acknowledge that Miles is gay?

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2020 1:54 PM

R3 No, Miles has to acknowledge his sexuality and/or his relationship with Connor on his own for it to be on his Wikipedia page. Only Connor stating it isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2020 1:58 PM

Wow, Gen Z really hates Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2020 2:14 PM

Grindr is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2020 2:16 PM

[quote]Wow, Gen Z really hates Grindr.

Can you blame them?

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2020 2:51 PM

Connor and Miles are too old to be gen z. They both turn 26 this year. That makes them Millennials.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2020 3:30 PM

[quote]No, Miles has to acknowledge his sexuality and/or his relationship with Connor on his own for it to be on his Wikipedia page. Only Connor stating it isn't enough.

Is this an actual Wikipedia rule?? Or is this insistence on "formal outing" an anal-retentive DL thing? (If so, does this mean Ronan Farrow is technically "straight"?)

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote]Wow, Gen Z really hates Grindr.

You're basing that on a statement about the general embarrassment of telling people you met your boyfriend – as opposed to a fuckbuddy – on a hookup app? Are you oblivious to the fact that people in general (gay & straight) remain oftentimes averse to admitting they met on *any* dating app or site?

Btw I don't know where you live, but in my large-ish city with a major university less than two miles from my place, it's difficult to find someone on Grindr who *isn't* under 30 (and 18-25 predominates). If anything, the babygays widely eschew Scruff, excepting the small number who are into somewhat older bears.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2020 4:50 PM

I think it’s sweet that Connor is embarrassed to say he met Miles through Instagram DMs. I kind of wish they actually did meet on Grindr because it would be hilarious for that to be printed in the New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2020 5:27 PM

R3 It's not even enough to allow Connor's page to be updated

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2020 5:41 PM

To the person who asked in other threads; the previous thread is behind a paywall which is why OP can't post a link to this one there.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2020 6:27 PM

Which of our boys has the bigger dick?

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2020 6:28 PM

R14 Connor without a doubt. He radiates BDE

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2020 6:31 PM

r4 I suspect that referencing an interview in the New York Times as a source would be sufficient if anyone cares to update Wiki.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2020 6:41 PM

R16 It was already done and reverted in less than 24 hours

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2020 6:43 PM

Lets appreciate this for a moment 🙏🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2020 6:46 PM

r9

It's BS, but that poster keeps insisting on it; it's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2020 6:49 PM

r14 I've always suspected it's Miles.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2020 6:52 PM

Connor's Wiki entry (finally) now states: "Jessup is openly gay and came out publicly in a post on Instagram in June 2019. He has been in a relationship with actor Miles Heizer since 2018" using the NYT interview as a reference.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2020 6:53 PM

R18 Lol that’s so poorly worded, I understand why it was removed on that alone. Also, Connor never stated that they’ve been a couple since 2018 (even though it's probably true) - only that they first started talking/met then. Read the article again.

Are you people going to fill up another thread with this Wikipedia talk? Just try to comprehend that Miles' Wiki cannot state that he's 1. Gay or 2. In a relationship with Connor until he actually, explicitly, acknowledges it. Connor can't come out for him.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2020 6:54 PM

R21 It's not the first time that article was used as a source on Connor's page. We'll have to wait and see if it sticks this time.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Connor has the thicker body, so I assume he has the biggest and girthiest (?) dick.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2020 6:55 PM

The interview also answers the long-asked question as to how they met - Connor must have cyber-stalked Miles before making contact!

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Trevor Jackson commented "Proud of u man" on Connor's NY Times pic on IG, aww.

Here they are with Joey:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2020 6:55 PM

r22

Just link that Wikipedia rule you keep referencing, and the discussion will instantly stop.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2020 6:57 PM

The cocks are probably a toss up, one with girth and the other with length.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2020 7:02 PM

R27 What rule? It's just common sense that Connor's comments alone aren't enough. You honestly think one reference to a source where the person in question isn't even the one making a statement about his sexuality/relationship status etc. sounds reliable/legitimate?

I mean feel free to go on about this in yet another thread and keep updating his Wiki page, I'm jealous of the free time you seem to have to spend on monitoring an actor's Wiki like this.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2020 7:06 PM

[quote] What rule? It's just common sense

Thanks for finally confirming it's BS. Speaking of time, we could have saved a lot of that here if you'd done so earlier.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2020 7:09 PM

Mae posted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2020 7:12 PM

R30 It's bullshit that Miles has to actually come out as gay + comment on his relationship status for his Wiki page to say that he's gay + in a relationship..?

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2020 7:13 PM

I repeat, his boyfriend just tell that on an interview and he didn't deny it, he is out

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2020 7:14 PM

I guess it's kind of similar to when Glee actor Kevin McHale came out and named Austin McKenzie as his boyfriend, but technically Austin never came out. Though being a theater actor who played gay multiple times, it wasn't exactly a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2020 7:16 PM

Connor has NO bulge. :(

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2020 7:20 PM

"he didn't deny it, he is out"

This is not a logical argument. Nowhere, regardless of context, would this suffice.

Miles has to say that he is gay in order for him to be referred to as gay on Wiki, why is that hard to understand? Even Ronan Farrow's Wiki page states that he "publicly identified as part of the LGBT community in 2018" through a speech, even though we all know he is gay. His Wiki won't say that he's gay until he explicitly calls himself that.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2020 7:21 PM

Maybe Miles is the surprise top.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2020 7:21 PM

Weird, Liberace has tons of gay and LGBT categories listed in his Wikipedia page, even though he died deep in the closet. Could an Ouija board have been involved?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2020 7:26 PM

The man died in 1987. Please find a parallel to someone who's currently in a similar situation as Miles instead. What actor or singer is explicitly stated to be gay on Wiki without actually having stated that they are, in fact, gay? People can't come out for other people.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2020 7:33 PM

R36: Of course it's logical. This is not a gossip, if someone claims to be your boyfriend and he is not you deny it, it's as simple as that

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2020 7:35 PM

So the unstated, implicit Wikipedia rule that only first-hand sources can be cited regarding someone's sexuality only applies to living subjects? Your knowledge of arcane Wikipedia rules is truly impressive, r39.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2020 7:42 PM

R40 Lol no that's absolutely ridiculous. You're basically claiming a fictitious reasoning of "guilty until proven innocent".

Your remarks make it apparent that you've clearly never written a thesis or dissertation, please look up logical reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2020 7:44 PM

No, what i'm saying is that his fucking boyfriend was the one who said it. If it was a lie he would say something about it. It's not that difficult to understand

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2020 7:46 PM

Saying that a person is gay should not be equated to calling someone guilty until proven innocent. What kind of gay site is this place?

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2020 7:47 PM

I know Miles is entitled to his privacy, buy now I just wish he would bite the bullet and come out, or at least properly acknowledge Connor as his boyfriend, if only tog make all the stupid bickering and dumb arguments STOP!!!

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2020 7:51 PM

Connor just commented on Mae’s photo

[quote] connorwjessup this makes me feel confused

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2020 7:53 PM

R44 Hence the quotation marks. The reasoning of "if X claims that you are Y, you are Y until you deny it", regardless of context, is claiming that someone is guilty until proven innocent. The fact that we're talking about someone being gay is irrelevant.

Miles has to acknowledge his sexuality and/or his relationship with Connor on his own for it to be on his Wikipedia page. Only Connor talking about their relationship isn't enough. Look up Ashley and Cara's relationship timeline, it was more or less the same ordeal with them.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2020 7:54 PM

This raises the prospect of Miles being legitimately identified as Connor's bf (because Connor has confirmed this as a fact in two interviews, to date) but that Miles himself cannot be publically identified as Connor's bf until/unless he himself reciprocates. A non sequitur, if ever I heard one.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2020 7:54 PM

It's weird it's like when Nicholas Hamilton came out by introducing his boyfriend to everyone on a livestream. No one touched it not even the gay press or websites. Nicholas even took his boyfriend as his date to the IT Premier and they took pictures on the red carpet together. It's like the Actor has to say I'm gay or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2020 7:55 PM

R49 Because we live in a straight world, no straight person's Wiki page would state them as "openly straight" considering it's the default

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2020 7:58 PM

r22 Connor did come out for him. It's in the NYT as legit a source of news as there is in the world. As a matter of fact their circulation is the world. Connor just can't come out for him on Wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2020 7:58 PM

I think we are all burying the lead here. The question is even though everyone knows he's gay and is dating Connor why does Miles refuse to publicly acknowleged either one of those things. I think he's been glass closeted for so long that he refuses to stop doing or he gets some weird kick out of it.

If you go to Miles's Instagram page to this very day you would never know he's dating Connor and he didn't even comment that he loved Connor back on his big Valentine's Day post.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote] Also, Connor never stated that they’ve been a couple since 2018 (even though it's probably true) - only that they first started talking/met then. Read the article again.

On that podcast he said they were together for 2 years, so do the math.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2020 8:12 PM

R53 The Wiki reference saying they’ve been dating since 2018 was to the NY Times article where he didn’t say that.

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote] What rule? It's just common sense that Connor's comments alone aren't enough.

Are you for real? The guy posted a valentines tribute to him and said in an interview they're dating. What else do you need? As per Wikipedia rules, that doesn't exist. All it requires is different reputable sources to be reference, that's the rule. We have a Buzzfeed video, a NY Times article and the Instagram post. Even tweets are used as reference on Wikipedia, which unlike what people think, does have standards, moderators and editors to curate content.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2020 8:20 PM

R54 I think The NY Times article is fair to source as dating since 2018. Connor said he reached out with romantic intentions and that’s when they started talking and hanging out, so that’s when they started dating.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2020 8:22 PM

[quote] The Wiki reference saying they’ve been dating since 2018 was to the NY Times article where he didn’t say that.

I stand corrected. They can reference the podcast though if they wish.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2020 8:22 PM

Connor and Miles should just do a joint interview

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2020 8:22 PM

Connor was already referring to Miles as his boyfriend in November of 2018, when he said he called him to tell him he got the Locke and Key part. They were already traveling to visit eachother by August of 2018. So this either moved really fast or they started dating in spring of 2018, as we suspected.

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2020 8:28 PM

R46 LOL the fangirls are assuring him that Miles is not cheating on him with Mae...

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2020 8:32 PM

Here's what I found about their standards on outing people.

[quote] A person's gender and sexuality is intimate to who they are and how that impacts their personal and professional life will vary. Extreme care should be taken to avoid undue weight focusing on these aspects in relation to the overall article. A statement "Smith is openly gay" may be all that is needed in many cases unless it can be tied to how it impacted Smith's career or life. Sometimes the fact that a person has come out is noteworthy itself, but it should be reported in the article dispassionately and neutrally: "In May 2009, in an interview with ABC News, Smith came out as transgender." It is helpful to readers to add the context, especially in the form of statements from the subject.

Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, not a newspaper: We follow, not lead. Implicit in the policy on biographies of living people (BLP) is the understanding that Wikipedia articles should respect the basic human dignity of their subjects. Wikipedia aims to be a reputable encyclopedia, not a tabloid; our articles must not serve primarily to mock or disparage their subjects, whether directly or indirectly – for instance, it is not acceptable to use Wikipedia as a venue for outing people. Wikipedia's articles are mirrored and distributed globally, what we write here can negatively impact people's lives; even the families and friends of someone discussed in articles. This is of particular importance when dealing with individuals whose notability stems largely from their being victims of another's actions; Wikipedia editors must not act, intentionally or otherwise, in a way that amounts to participating in or prolonging the victimization. The correct balance must always be sought, and the highest ethical standards are an important part of Wikipedia's goals to produce and distribute content freely.

[quote] Sexuality, gender identity and sex characteristics are not interchangeable. However they often intersect and defining the effects of each can be difficult if not impossible. The Wikipedia Manual of Style's guidelines on identity guide us to refer to transgender individuals according to the names and pronouns they use to identify themselves. Identification and categorization of people is bound by Wikipedia's policy on Biographies of Living Persons (BLPs). To add content on a person's religion, sexuality and gender variance you need reliable sourcing. After taking that into account: A living person may be categorized and identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) only if they themselves publicly identify as such, e.g., Billie Joe Armstrong. Specific categorization rules apply regarding gender, sexuality, and medical conditions. A deceased person may be categorized and identified as lesbian, gay, or bisexual if they had documented, noteworthy relationships with persons of the same sex or other sexes, such as Marlon Brando. Intersex is a biological status related to physical sex characteristics, typically a medical fact, and reqires reliable sourcing. Intersex people may be male, female, or non-binary, and may perceive being intersex as related to their sex, or not, or as a medical condition, or not. Some intersex people may be LGBT, while others are heterosexual and cisgender. Care has been taken to limit the interrelationships between LGBT pages and intersex pages because of these issues.

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2020 8:32 PM

If I understood this guidelines and I'm reading now the Standards on living persons biography, as of right now, you can write that Connor and Miles are dating, which is out and referenced by a reputable source, the NYT, but you can't say that Miles is gay. That's what I got from reading it so far. So strange.

by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2020 8:39 PM

R61 Thank you!

[quote]A living person may be categorized and identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) only if they themselves publicly identify as such.

Again, Miles has to explicitly acknowledge his sexuality and/or relationship with Connor for it to be on his Wiki, end of.

by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2020 8:39 PM

Here's more from the Biography of Living Persons:

[quote] Categories regarding sexual orientation of a living person are subject to Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons § Categories, lists and navigation templates: such categories should not be used unless the subject has publicly self-identified with the belief or orientation in question, and the subject's sexual orientation is relevant to their public life or notability, according to reliable published sources. For example, a living person who is caught in a gay prostitution scandal, but continues to assert their heterosexuality, may not be categorized as gay; a person may also not be described or categorized as LGBTQ on the basis of allegations or rumours that have not been confirmed by the subject's own self-identification. However, a living person who is publicly out as LGBT may be described and categorized as LGBT as long as the article includes a reliably sourced statement verifying their self-identification, and does not need to show anything more than that. There have been debates at various times that a higher standard of "relevance" was needed than this; however, no consensus has ever been established about how much additional "relevance" was needed, or how to quantify when that amount of additional "relevance" had been attained. Accordingly, for a living person who is openly LGBT, all that is required is properly sourced evidence that the person has come out as LGBT on the public record.

So if I understand this, by analogy, you can write they're dating, because it was publicly stated on the NYT interview but you can't state Miles is gay. It would be nonsensical to ignore that Connor talked about dating Miles on his interview and deny they're dating. It would be even stranger that you have this piece on Connor's article but not on his.

That was interesting to learn. I like how careful they are with this subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2020 8:45 PM

So if Miles were to acknowledge he's gay but doesn't say anything about being in a relationship with Connor, does that mean the Wikipedia wouldn't allow the entry to say they're a couple?

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2020 8:46 PM

This is so sad, Connor deserves better

by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2020 8:49 PM

[quote] So if Miles were to acknowledge he's gay but doesn't say anything about being in a relationship with Connor, does that mean the Wikipedia wouldn't allow the entry to say they're a couple?

Good question. It's really strange that you can't write on Connor's page he's dating Miles when he himself confirmed that on a major newspaper. Most actors have this line on their wikipedia page if they publicly talk about it. It's seems arbitrary and homophobic to deny this guy's biography even after he himself confirmed it. Which is why people are mad Miles won't address the issue. Connor does deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2020 8:57 PM

The entry should read "On February 20, 2020, Connor Jessup told The New York Times that he has been in a relationship with actor Miles Heizer for 2 years." That way the source is right out front.

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2020 9:01 PM

Lol at the end of the day what’s the point of having it on Connor’s Wiki if Miles won’t acknowledge him as his boyfriend. Connor is left looking ridiculous as of now 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote] Weird, Liberace has tons of gay and LGBT categories listed in his Wikipedia page, even though he died deep in the closet. Could an Ouija board have been involved?

The standards state that a dead person can be officially called gay if there's documented evidence after his passing, which we have plenty, including his much younger lover's biography that was turned into a film.

[quote]The entry should read "On February 20, 2020, Connor Jessup told The New York Times that he has been in a relationship with actor Miles Heizer for 2 years." That way the source is right out front.

Not really. You can't say it has been 2 years because he doesn't say that in that particular interview. The more correct entry should read: "On February 20, 2020, Connor Jessup told The New York Times that he has been in a relationship with actor Miles Heizer." Only that, but I guess they won't accept it either and will ignore their own guidelines.

by Anonymousreply 70February 22, 2020 9:10 PM

I can’t tell what’s more pathetic, Miles refusing to acknowledge his Grade A boyfriend of two years or the people in this thread.

Can you let go of the Wikipedia discourse? We need separate threads for Connor and Miles...

by Anonymousreply 71February 22, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote] Again, Miles has to explicitly acknowledge his sexuality and/or relationship with Connor for it to be on his Wiki, end of.

True, but could it be on Connor's article though? Because he did acknowledge it. I guess this is a very interesting conundrum on this not so well thought-out guideline.

The discussion on Wikipedia is interesting and regards Miles and Connor, so it's fair game. Acknowledging their status on Wikipedia is part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 72February 22, 2020 9:24 PM

R72 Considering it involves someone who isn’t publicly out, it’s probably better left out judging by Wiki’s guidelines at R61

by Anonymousreply 73February 22, 2020 9:26 PM

Brandon liked Mae’s post.

by Anonymousreply 74February 22, 2020 9:37 PM

Maybe reconnecting with old flames and friends is part of his current recovery and sobriety journey R74. I don’t think Brandon is being salacious 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 75February 22, 2020 9:44 PM

I can’t think of anything more pathetic than a bunch of odd nuts above obsessed with a stranger acknowledging their own sexuality to please strangers like you? He owes you guys nothing. No wonder some people don’t reveal their true selves because they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t. Get a life some of you.

by Anonymousreply 76February 22, 2020 10:11 PM

Someone find Joeyconnick and find out why they keep reverting Connor's page

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 22, 2020 10:18 PM

Sadly the Connor/Miles obsessives are now approaching the same level of crazy as the old Brandon/Madden obsessives.

You guys got a confirmation that they’re boyfriends from Connor. How is that not enough?

by Anonymousreply 78February 22, 2020 10:21 PM

from R77: [quote] We are an encyclopedia, not the entertainment press, we do not report on who is dating who

Now this is officially ridiculous. Literally every other straight actor has a line on who they're dating, this is just plain homophobia at this point.

by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2020 10:32 PM

I'm creating an account right now to change that wikipedia and fight for representation and challenge this rule.

by Anonymousreply 80February 22, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote] I can’t think of anything more pathetic than a bunch of odd nuts above obsessed with a stranger acknowledging their own sexuality to please strangers like you? He owes you guys nothing. No wonder some people don’t reveal their true selves because they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t. Get a life some of you.

This is a gay gossip message board for pointless bitchery. Obsessing over other people's business is what this message board is all about. If you don't like it, get lost. This is not your place.

by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2020 10:44 PM

The comment on (part 5) about Goths being self-absorbed drama queen assholes. I don't find that to be true of actual goths. It's usually poseur types who act that way. Presumably Miles being one.

by Anonymousreply 82February 22, 2020 11:00 PM

R80 Why bother? The Wikipedia guidelines at R61 make it perfectly clear that the subject must explicitly acknowledge their sexuality for it to be included in an article. Stating on Connor’s Wiki that he’s dating Miles is outing Miles which goes against the guidelines. Until Miles addresses his sexuality and/or relationship with Connor, let go of this fucking Wikipedia debacle. The thread is a mess.

[quote]A living person may be categorized and identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) only if they themselves publicly identify as such.

[quote]A person's gender and sexuality is intimate to who they are and how that impacts their personal and professional life will vary. Extreme care should be taken to avoid undue weight focusing on these aspects in relation to the overall article.

[quote]Wikipedia aims to be a reputable encyclopedia, not a tabloid; our articles must not serve primarily to mock or disparage their subjects, whether directly or indirectly – for instance, it is not acceptable to use Wikipedia as a venue for outing people.

by Anonymousreply 83February 22, 2020 11:01 PM

R82 Well, Miles is (was?) a soundcloud rapper which doesn't sound very goth.

by Anonymousreply 84February 22, 2020 11:04 PM

Throwback to Miles’ rap career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 22, 2020 11:11 PM

More of Miles trying to launch a music career... this time with Mae singing back up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 22, 2020 11:13 PM

R85 R86 ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 22, 2020 11:16 PM

Miles’ Soundcloud album...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 22, 2020 11:19 PM

His best work 🐶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 22, 2020 11:30 PM

I think that's Clipka's foot

by Anonymousreply 90February 22, 2020 11:31 PM

Miles probably did more cocaine by age 18 than all of the DL combined.

by Anonymousreply 91February 22, 2020 11:32 PM

Maybe Miles gives Connor's rapper brother some pointers 🤔😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 22, 2020 11:33 PM

Miles was so pretty at 18... even if he did look high all the time. I wonder if he looks at someone like Troye Sivan and wishes his career went that way. He definitely seems more passionate about music than acting.

by Anonymousreply 93February 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Double date selfie from Miles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 22, 2020 11:40 PM

He looks pretty youthful for a former crack-whore.

by Anonymousreply 95February 22, 2020 11:44 PM

I remember seeing Miles in an episode of Cold Case. He must have been 15 or 16 at the time, and definitely had that stoner look!!

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2020 11:47 PM

That songs weirdly catchy.

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2020 12:23 AM

I am not getting lost because I find some people here way too obsessed over some stranger’s right to not acknowledge his sexuality to please weirdos on here. I can understand a two faced politician but not this particular actor that again does not ‘owe’ some crazy losers anything. Why should he send a statement or do an interview to prove he’s gay? That is ott and utterly dumb. If he does such a dumb thing you’ll still find some crazy excuse to rip into him. Again losers who want him to say he’s gay, get a life and grow a spine because he doesn’t owe you anything.

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2020 12:31 AM

R75 Nah, Brandon has always been sketchy and fame obsessed. If he is the one to break them up I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be the first to say told you so.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2020 12:42 AM

I get the impression Miles was already burned by Brandon. I very much doubt he'd go back for seconds.

Did Connor follow Brandon back?

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2020 1:05 AM

No, Connor isn’t following Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Prance ponies, prance!

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2020 1:13 AM

I wonder if Connor knows how beloved he is on the DL. People are literally starting Wikipedia edit wars on his behalf, just to defend his honor. I do agree with the poster in the other thread who said he’s one of the only “DL Faves” that there’s almost no negativity about in these parts.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2020 4:02 AM

R101 Exactly. There's a reason Connor isn't following Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2020 5:45 AM

R103 I wish someone would ask him in an interview if he ever googles himself. If he does we'll know if he lurks here because DL is one of the first results that show up.

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2020 5:46 AM

R105 If he values his mental health, he won’t.

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2020 6:01 AM

From when Connor was in Colombia with Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2020 2:58 PM

Brenda posted for Emilia's birthday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2020 3:06 PM

[quote]netflix: maker of great shows and even greater couples

Connor liked this aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2020 3:40 PM

Ok, no one can deny it now

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2020 3:49 PM

Sure we can!

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2020 3:49 PM

Connor, if you're reading this please post a pic of you and Mae on your Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2020 4:02 PM

Why? He's not dating her. She interferes in their relationship enough as it is. Let her find another gay boy to make her pet.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2020 4:11 PM

Does Mae have a boyfriend? If not she needs to hurry. She seems a lot like one of those women that turn their gay friends into surrogate boyfriends, and it's very unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2020 4:47 PM

I've known girls with boyfriends who surround themselves with gay guys. Mae seems like one of those.

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2020 4:49 PM

Mae was dating Dov Tiefenbach. Not sure if they still are R114

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2020 4:50 PM

R114 Yes, she's had a boyfriend for years. You can see him in Connor's couple-y Halloween and New Year's Eve pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2020 4:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2020 4:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2020 4:52 PM

Nothing says love like getting your freshly fucked selfie on Netflix's IG!!! 🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2020 5:22 PM

R120 see R109...

by Anonymousreply 121February 23, 2020 5:42 PM

r120 Obviously Netflix hasn't heard that If DL says that Connor and Miles aren't in a relationship until Miles gives a special coming out interview where he talks about how much he loves Connor and how he's not just using him, then they're not in a relationship

by Anonymousreply 122February 23, 2020 5:59 PM

Not sure if I have to have subscription for NYTimes for these pictures, other than the first one, to appear on the article. They don't show up for me

by Anonymousreply 123February 23, 2020 6:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 23, 2020 6:47 PM

Pictures load fine without any subscription

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2020 6:49 PM

R113 Because he would never post a pic of himself with Miles. He is more likely to post a pic with Mae.

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2020 6:59 PM

Are you confusing Connor and Miles R126?

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Mae's boyfriend has beautiful but mildly disturbing eyes. Similar to Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

by Anonymousreply 128February 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Imteresting that Netflix UK posted about Miles and Connor instead of Netflix US.

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2020 7:14 PM

R128 His eyes are honestly really creepy... even though I know he’d be considered hot by most.

by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2020 7:22 PM

The Wikipedia dating rule is bullshit, just look at other out actors like Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff, many of their relationships are listed.

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2020 12:48 AM

R131 aren’t they both publicly gay?

See R83, Wikipedia can’t be used to out someone. Miles isn’t out, he has to explicitly acknowledge his sexuality and/or relationship with Connor before it can be included on his Wiki. Full guidelines are at R61, they aren’t ‘dating rules’, Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, not a news or gossip site

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2020 2:38 AM

R124 I’m confused, Connor is wearing like five colors and that nail polish doesn’t go with any of them?

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2020 3:01 AM

I’m starting to think Miles and Connor photoshopped those pictures of Froy and Madden to draw attention away from them?

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2020 3:02 AM

R133 Miles has all the style in this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2020 3:13 AM

Connor has large nail beds. Even his friend Ashley acknowledged this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2020 3:21 AM

R136 Oh god, I think I’ve been alive to long as I have no idea what that means?

by Anonymousreply 137February 24, 2020 3:22 AM

R137 It means he has big nails.

by Anonymousreply 138February 24, 2020 3:24 AM

R138 Nails? I’m more interested in screws then nails when it comes to these two Twinks.

by Anonymousreply 139February 24, 2020 3:28 AM

R138 And thick fingers!

by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2020 3:44 AM

Toronto

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 8:35 AM

New projects:

[quote]Jessup: There's a few things I'm working on in different stages. One little thing that I'm really excited about is I'm in the very early stages of making a virtual reality movie, which is a totally new medium for me. But I'm very, very curious about that technology and the implications it has on narrative and on filmmaking, and where the line is between filmmaking and video games — all the different forms that it touches on. So I'm really excited to work on that. It's not really a specific genre, it's more of an experience. It's hard to classify it, and it's still early, but I hope it'll be something cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2020 12:58 PM

Is it his own project or has he signed on as an actor?

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2020 1:11 PM

r143 He definitely leaves it ambiguous. I'm guessing it's just as an actor. If he was making it himself I'd hope it was a VR movie of having sex with Miles.

by Anonymousreply 144February 24, 2020 1:40 PM

r142 He looks so gay in that pic!

by Anonymousreply 145February 24, 2020 1:41 PM

It would be so cool if at some point of his career Connor started to work in the video games/anime industry

by Anonymousreply 146February 24, 2020 3:24 PM

Like at a "Game Stop"?

by Anonymousreply 147February 24, 2020 3:25 PM

Miles looks uncomfortable @ SF Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 24, 2020 3:46 PM

I'd bet this was the first Pride parade Miles had ever been to; plus, when does Miles not look uncomfortable?

by Anonymousreply 149February 24, 2020 3:49 PM

[Quote] when does Miles not look uncomfortable?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 24, 2020 3:53 PM

Connor needs to make his first feature already.

by Anonymousreply 151February 24, 2020 4:18 PM

And it needs to be about the murderous Canadian Twinks! Joey Pollari can play the hot crime reporter.

by Anonymousreply 152February 24, 2020 4:21 PM

I’d settle for an Only Fans R151

by Anonymousreply 153February 24, 2020 4:32 PM

r151 What about that documentary about the Thai director who's super into Connor all through it?

by Anonymousreply 154February 24, 2020 4:33 PM

R154 That was a documentary short, not a full feature.

by Anonymousreply 155February 24, 2020 4:59 PM

Throwback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 24, 2020 6:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2020 6:44 PM

Miles always looks uncomfortable matter the situation. I'm starting to think he's on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 158February 24, 2020 6:54 PM

R158 He’s not on the spectrum, he’s just depressed.

by Anonymousreply 159February 24, 2020 6:56 PM

Miles seems like he might be somewhat introverted

by Anonymousreply 160February 24, 2020 6:57 PM

Connor is such a dreamboat at R157. How many lecherous Canadian producers took a crack at that ass?

by Anonymousreply 161February 24, 2020 6:59 PM

Miles is a peculiar young man for sure. However I don't think he's on the spectrum R158

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2020 7:05 PM

R161 One look at PFLAG Mom and their dicks shriveled up.

by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2020 7:06 PM

Connor and his dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 24, 2020 7:08 PM

R164 He looks more like his mom.

by Anonymousreply 165February 24, 2020 7:09 PM

Mama's boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 24, 2020 7:11 PM

r166 PFLAG moms won't have it any other way!

by Anonymousreply 167February 24, 2020 7:13 PM

r162 Miles might be introverted, and suffer from depression and anxiety, because he was bullied when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 168February 24, 2020 7:15 PM

With Dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 24, 2020 7:21 PM

R168 Bullied for what? Being beautiful?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 24, 2020 7:52 PM

R168, Do you know what he was bullied for?

by Anonymousreply 171February 24, 2020 7:53 PM

R170 Pretty boys are often bullied. Pretty means weak in the hierarchy of a pack of boys.

by Anonymousreply 172February 24, 2020 7:56 PM

Wonder if they bonded about being former child actors. Here's Connor in 2007 at acting school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 24, 2020 8:10 PM

Always completely miserable, even as a child. Miles’ personal brand is strong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 24, 2020 8:30 PM

r171 I don't, but I'm guessing it might have been for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 175February 24, 2020 8:55 PM

R175, If so, that might explain why he's not so keen to publicly state he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 176February 24, 2020 9:14 PM

They both were kind of chubby as kids.

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2020 9:18 PM

R177 Yeah, they were both fat kids. I think Miles got over that phase earlier than Connor. Connor was still kind of unremarkable looking until Season 3 of Falling Skies (around 2013) when he really came into his looks.

by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2020 9:32 PM

Connor was a lot blonder during his Falling Skies days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2020 9:35 PM

Omg Connor's vocal fry used to be even worse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2020 9:42 PM

R180, As long as he doesn't sound like a Kardashian I don't mind it.

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2020 9:48 PM

I didn’t watch it, why were the skies falling in the TV series?

by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2020 10:50 PM

Because Chicken Little said so.

by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2020 10:51 PM

I don’t see Miles as having been a beautiful teen and being bullied for it, more likely because of being femmy.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2020 10:53 PM

R182 Alien invasion! End of the world as human knew it! It's like the sky is falling! SPOILER: Humans won at the end.

by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2020 10:53 PM

R184 It’s because he’s from Kentucky, can’t imagine they took too well to a femmy boy who liked to do theater.

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2020 11:21 PM

Is Dylan Minnette gay?

by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2020 11:29 PM

R187 No.

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2020 11:36 PM

R187 All signs seem to point to not, unfortunately, just your run of the mill sensitive Indy band boi.

by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2020 11:38 PM

So will Locke & Key get a second season? It certainly didn’t turn out to be a phenomenon the way Stranger Things is or even the way 13 Reasons Why was in its first season.

by Anonymousreply 190February 25, 2020 1:52 AM

R190 I don't think the show has to be a phenomenon to get a second season. They might get a raise and a bigger budget if they prove super popular though.

by Anonymousreply 191February 25, 2020 2:25 AM

It seems pretty likely that there will be a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 192February 25, 2020 3:10 AM

R192 A season two of the Miles and Connor Show?

by Anonymousreply 193February 25, 2020 3:27 AM

#3 🐶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2020 4:25 AM

Miles’ face in the Valentine’s Day selfie looks exactly like Crouton’s face here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2020 4:37 AM

You're saying Crouton looks freshly fucked? Ew.

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2020 4:42 AM

R196 They both have that dopey, love struck smile.

It’s only Miles’ hair that gives away what the two may have been doing before the photo was taken...

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2020 4:45 AM

Even more love struck here! 🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 25, 2020 5:42 AM

🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 25, 2020 6:42 AM

Is Is Locke and key any good? I wanna know before I give it a chance

by Anonymousreply 200February 25, 2020 1:02 PM

R200 I always wonder are people like you already subscribers to the streaming service? If so it doesn’t cost you anything different one way or another to check it out whether you are going to like it or not. If you don’t subscribe I would say wait this one out until there’s a another season at least and what the reviews are, it’s not a got to join show.

by Anonymousreply 201February 25, 2020 1:08 PM

It's not very well plotted or well observed in terms of character but it's somewhat diverting. It looks good and the cast do mostly good work.

by Anonymousreply 202February 25, 2020 1:10 PM

R200 It's good, especially if you already enjoy the genre.

It's worth watching for Connor's face alone though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 25, 2020 1:34 PM

R190: I don't know if it was very successful but the reviews were good in my country, for the show and for the actors, and they talk about the potential of the show for following seasons (so i suppose they expect more seasons to come).

by Anonymousreply 204February 25, 2020 2:00 PM

It's Netflix #3 show at the moment, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 205February 25, 2020 2:01 PM

Connor is dreamy enough that you can watch it with the sound down and just stare at him.

by Anonymousreply 206February 25, 2020 2:02 PM

I feel like Connor's age might be catching up to him too fast to last long playing a teenager. He's very, very rapidly losing the twink glow. Same with Miles.

by Anonymousreply 207February 25, 2020 2:10 PM

R200 It's currently the most popular TV show with 7.5 rating at IMDb. Not bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 25, 2020 2:16 PM

Nah. He looked like a teenager (and dressed like a tween) on that Canadian morning show, where they had a silly "lock" and "key" Q&A.

by Anonymousreply 209February 25, 2020 2:17 PM

Connor does not look like someone who's about to turn 26, it's the smooth skin and lingering baby fat!

But it will be interesting to watch him play adult characters in the future, here's hoping Tyler Locke is the last teen he'll play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 25, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote] I feel like Connor's age might be catching up to him too fast to last long playing a teenager. He's very, very rapidly losing the twink glow. Same with Miles.

Oh no. Both of them are already about a year away from being too old for a fling with Richard Madden. :/

by Anonymousreply 211February 25, 2020 2:32 PM

R210 Is that cum running down his face?

by Anonymousreply 212February 25, 2020 2:39 PM

r210 that looks like thew final shot in one of those Halfway House twink humiliation videos where a hideous 60 year old troll slaps them around and then fucks them.

by Anonymousreply 213February 25, 2020 2:52 PM

Watching "Locke & Key," I could see how Connor hasn't really progressed to adult roles.

by Anonymousreply 214February 25, 2020 3:01 PM

r201

I already have Nexflix is a part of my cable subscription but like most people I'm a busy guy and I only have Room to watch so many programs, if there's a hook like gay content or really good plotting or acting I might give it a shot otherwise I wouldn't bother. That's why ask if it's worth looking at.

by Anonymousreply 215February 25, 2020 3:05 PM

Didn't Connor play an adult role in American Crime Story, even though his character was a teenager; or does "adult role" just mean playing over 18 and nothing else?

by Anonymousreply 216February 25, 2020 4:20 PM

R216 It means not playing a teen.

by Anonymousreply 217February 25, 2020 5:21 PM

Throwback to when Miles accessorized his outfits with a fake slashed neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 25, 2020 7:32 PM

Miles has been in some dark places.

by Anonymousreply 219February 25, 2020 8:18 PM

E.g. Brandon's pits.

by Anonymousreply 220February 25, 2020 8:19 PM

Connor just posted this. Looks like Miles is sending him selfies from LA...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 25, 2020 8:54 PM

Crouton has HAD it with you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 222February 25, 2020 8:56 PM

I like that tousled hair on Miles - much better than the Lego hair he was sporting at the Locke & Key premiere.

by Anonymousreply 223February 25, 2020 9:00 PM

Looks like he shaved that horrific handlebar mustache he was sporting on Valentine’s Day. I hope Connor withheld sex.

by Anonymousreply 224February 25, 2020 9:02 PM

Are they into spanking?

by Anonymousreply 225February 25, 2020 9:03 PM

R224 Withhold sex? Miles has Connor wrapped around his finger. One smile and Connor is down with anything.

by Anonymousreply 226February 25, 2020 9:06 PM

They are totally in honeymoon phase... even after 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 227February 25, 2020 9:07 PM

If anything, Miles probably grew out his facial hair for some naughty police officer roleplay they were experimenting with in the bedroom that night.

by Anonymousreply 228February 25, 2020 9:08 PM

R228 Have you seen The Stanford Prison Experiment? Miles role-plays a prison guard complete with uniform and pornstash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 25, 2020 9:13 PM

Butch or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 25, 2020 9:14 PM

God, he looks like Barney Fife there.

by Anonymousreply 231February 25, 2020 9:16 PM

r221 Beauty and the Beast!

by Anonymousreply 232February 25, 2020 9:42 PM

So it looks like Miles’ 13RW costars are already doing promo for season 4. Brandon Flynn and Alisha Boe just posted IG stories from an MTV interview...

Could the season be dropping soon? And if so, will Miles be asked about Connor during the press tour?

by Anonymousreply 233February 25, 2020 10:25 PM

What kind of press did Miles do for the last season? I don't remember much coverage referenced in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 234February 25, 2020 10:28 PM

Yeah the only interviews with him were for his Coach campaign.

by Anonymousreply 235February 25, 2020 10:32 PM

It's such an ensemble cast with plenty of them eager to get some press. I expect Miles will likely do the absolute minimum, like showing up at the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2020 10:36 PM

... with Connor?

by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2020 10:54 PM

[quote]CJ: And a dog, [corrects it] two dogs. Well, they’re my boyfriend’s dogs, but I’m like the stepdad.

[quote]CJ: I mean between my Mom, my Dad, my brother, my boyfriend, my cousins, my aunt, I’ve gotten most of the people who have told me what they think of the show are my family [laughs], which has been really nice.

[quote]You’re Instagram official now with your boyfriend. CJ: I guess that’s a thing now, yeah. I’ve been dating [laughs] it’s been a long time. I know it’s been a part of my life for a year and a half. I didn’t think much of it. I guess it’s part of the cliché that when you’re happy and when you’re in love you want to tell people. You want to share it with the world, so I just felt like…I’m so happy.

[quote]Since you posted publicly that you’re gay, have you noticed a difference in the roles that you’ve been offered? CJ: Honestly, no. The tangible difference in my life before is almost zero. I’m lucky because of the time that I started to work, it’s different than it was five or 10 or 20 or 30 years ago. I’ve never had an experience being treated poorly, I’ve never felt uncomfortable because of sexuality in any project that I’ve done, and afterward, exactly the same, so it doesn’t feel hugely different in that way. It hasn’t really affected how I thought about what parts I’ll play. For me, it was mostly just a personal thing. I had been out in my life and everybody who knew me and worked with me, my family, everyone who was part of my life had known for a long time. And I when I was doing the show and thinking about coming out and couldn’t think of any reason any more why I would not say something, which is maybe the best way to put it. I also get weird about this stuff, like why did anyone care? No one cares about my personal life, why would they want to hear about it?, it’s my business. And the same way that their life is their business, and I still feel that way, but I also didn’t want to go into this experience and any future experiences feeling even on a small level like I was editing in any way what I was thinking or the things that I was saying or in any way found funny, or my way or a part of who I am and how I express with the world, so I didn’t want to feel like I was having to censor that at all and I couldn’t think of a reason why I would or should, so that was really the reason why I came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 26, 2020 7:22 AM

If you like it, then you should put a ring on it 💍

by Anonymousreply 239February 26, 2020 7:46 AM

R239 A (cock) ring is in your future!

by Anonymousreply 240February 26, 2020 7:50 AM

Locke & Key is the #1 Netflix TV show in France. The top 10 feature was added to Netflix a couple of days ago.

by Anonymousreply 241February 26, 2020 10:01 AM

Mae and Crouton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 26, 2020 8:20 PM

Who is that in the background?

by Anonymousreply 243February 26, 2020 9:58 PM

R243 It's Mae's boyfriend, see R117

by Anonymousreply 244February 26, 2020 10:05 PM

Locke & Key premiere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 26, 2020 10:40 PM

Is there a role for Miles on L&K? He is unemployed now that 13RW is done, right?

by Anonymousreply 246February 26, 2020 10:55 PM

R246, Guardian of the orgasm key 🔑

by Anonymousreply 247February 27, 2020 12:10 AM

So I keep trying to link it but its not working for some reason. There is an interesting article about Connor up on Digitalspy.

by Anonymousreply 248February 27, 2020 12:17 AM

R248 Here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 27, 2020 12:20 AM

And WHAT do we have here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 27, 2020 12:22 AM

You all realize that he's going to become That Gay Actor and be relegated to minor roles not because he's gay, but because he's That Gay Actor. He'll end up a sort of Hollywood court jester like the guy who played Doogie Howser or the guy who played PeeWee Herman -- see, I can't even remember their names.

by Anonymousreply 251February 27, 2020 12:25 AM

R251 You act like time won't change.

by Anonymousreply 252February 27, 2020 12:27 AM

R251 And that’s why I’m staying closeted!

by Anonymousreply 253February 27, 2020 12:29 AM

I wonder if he's wearing a shirt in that cover shot because he's not confident in his body, or because he doesn't want to look like a the whores that are usually on the covers of the gay mags?

by Anonymousreply 254February 27, 2020 12:32 AM

His intentions to become a director are very clear, he has already directed two shorts and he has a lot of talent and unique style. As for his career as an actor, he always picked indie stuff. He has a major hit on Netflix that will get him at least 4 years of paid work. Connor is one of the few out actors that I can see will easily keep playing straight characters if he wants to. Brandon too but he's such an attention whore that something tells me he won't go too far with this constant need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 255February 27, 2020 12:32 AM

I agree, he'll try to move into directing as his looks fade, which will happen pretty fast now.

by Anonymousreply 256February 27, 2020 12:34 AM

Connor is LITERALLY declaring his love on magazine covers and Miles is sitting pretty, keeping his mouth shut.

Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 257February 27, 2020 12:34 AM

[quote] The Locke & Key star on how finding love helped him come out

Ok, I used to find it silly when posters made such a big deal of the fact that Connor does all the talking about their relationship, but I have to admit it's getting kind of funny. It basically goes like this:

Connor: I'm in a gay relationship with my boyfriend Miles Heizer, the actor, who is my boyfriend. As a gay man in a relationship with Miles Heizer, this relationship with my boyfriend Miles Heizer is very important to me.

Miles:

Connor: My boyfriend Miles Heizer

by Anonymousreply 258February 27, 2020 12:36 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up directing an episode of Locke & Key down the road. If he's smart enough, worst case scenario, he can go the Fred Savage route and become an on demand TV director.

by Anonymousreply 259February 27, 2020 12:38 AM

R250 Wasn't interested before, but now I am.

by Anonymousreply 260February 27, 2020 12:40 AM

R250 Those hairy arms...

by Anonymousreply 261February 27, 2020 12:42 AM

In his mid 30s Connor will be a very handsome and fuckable man. Wait and see. I don't care about twinks like Miles, so I'll keep my mouth shut on what I think Miles will look like in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 262February 27, 2020 12:43 AM

R256 Connor can develop into a character actor beyond his current looks. That's pretty obvious from the talent he's already shown. It's just a problem of getting the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 263February 27, 2020 12:43 AM

As we type, Miles is trying to figure out how to dump Connor for outing him like a cunt without it turning into a big press/Twitter explosion.

by Anonymousreply 264February 27, 2020 12:43 AM

R264 Go write that fanfic. It would be an interesting read.

by Anonymousreply 265February 27, 2020 12:45 AM

New thread. I guess this one is paywalled now :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2020 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!