Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelyne had a new Gig! (besides driving around Hollywood in a pink Corvette asking 20 bucks for a pic)

You heard it right, the woman that was famous for not doing anything except posting pics of herself on billboards all over LA in the 80's finally hit the big time. See ladies, it's never too late to be a Hollywood sex pot. What a time to be alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 3, 2020 7:48 AM

Anyone have pics of her from back then?

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2020 9:49 AM

She reminds me of a future Jennifer Anison

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2020 9:49 AM

You do realize Executive Producer is just a paycheck for using her story don't you?

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2020 9:54 AM

Yes, R3, which is why I said he has a new gig. I have personally seen her on the streets of Hollywood and she really dose ask for money if you want a pic. Executive Producer at any level has to be better pay than that. To be fair, she dose offer to sell you pink shit like t-shirts and caps out of the back of her car for that.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2020 10:14 AM

Always a mouthbreather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2020 10:31 AM

Once upon an Anne Welles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2020 10:33 AM

Emmy & Co. aren't trying to flatter Angelyne, are they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2020 10:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2020 10:35 AM

i remember years ago in 1999 or was it 2000 seeing her at whole foods walking up the aisle in full get-up, not to "toot my own horn" but as she came towards me in the aisle she DID pull her shades down to look at me? i'm not a gorgeous stud, so perhaps she wanted my help finding something in the aisle? lol! i don't know she didn't ask, but just slided by me... so that's my real life encounter with THEE Angelyne..

in "mature" in years is she now? anyone know?..

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2020 10:41 AM

I find Angelyne amusing too but a mini-series based on her life?! Give me a break! She's a shallow moocher with absolutely no skills and about as intelligent as a dead frog. Her billboard schtick was funny for about 5 minutes back in the 80s. But sometimes bringing stories of talentless quasi-celebs can actually work ("The Disaster Artist" is a good example) so I'll hold my judgment until this actually comes out. I have to admit those shots of Rossum do look pretty hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2020 10:43 AM

Hooker?

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2020 10:44 AM

Boulders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2020 10:57 AM

is she the 21st century jayne mansfield? waaaaaay past her schtick time?....even bad attention is good attention? even being a joke is funny to others?

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2020 11:03 AM

This looks great! Excited to see how this turns out, and I'm happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2020 11:26 AM

I have seen her pink Corvette around town but never Angelyne herself. I would pay her for a pic or a t-shirt. Why not? She’s a legend. And as money and greed make LA more homogenized and unlivable, she still brings some magic and camp. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2020 11:33 AM

If that floats your boat R15. I was just shocked when I ask for a pick she said sure, but it's going to cost you 20 bucks. I mean who dose that! Especially someone who seeks fame? She cant be that poor, who bought her that Corvette?

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2020 11:49 AM

Even back in the 80's during her billboard fame, she was WAY older in person than on her billboards. I saw her a few times back then and was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2020 11:58 AM

Would you actually display a picture of her in your home? As a joke? Yuck. Or would you just stick in a drawer?

A few Rupaul drag queens did some promotional thing with her a while back and all of them complained that she was a raging bitch who reeked of cat piss.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2020 12:02 PM

So...she is an artist who sells paintings of her idealized self? Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2020 12:07 PM

R4 / R16 It is "does," not "dose."

"Dose" is what you do with medicine.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2020 12:09 PM

She's not an artist, she's more a performance artist of herself at this point.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2020 12:10 PM

You have read this chilling encounter with her, right?

“Why are you so poor??!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2020 12:14 PM

R13 The problem with Angelyne is that's she not aware that she's famous because people see her as a joke - in her own mind she really is a legend of epic proportions, liked for her beauty and many talents (she even recorded an album once upon a time and had an art exhibition showcasing her kitschy paintings in some gallery).

If she had a bit more self-awarness and a better sense of humor about herself she'd really be a true LA icon but in reality it's really more like watching a slightly schizophrenic bag lady. Just watch some of her videos on YT - it's obvious she's not quite right in the head.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2020 12:14 PM

READ R22 NOW!!!! It’s hilarious. She had the guy buy her groceries, pay for her gas, etc.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2020 12:14 PM

They almost had a documentary completed about her but the guy doing it went broke from having to buy her gifts every week. She’s insane. He thought she was a Pee-wee type, just a persona, but she’s the real deal.

She has an obsessed manager. He said it’s totally Sunset Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2020 12:16 PM

[quote]She's not an artist, she's more a performance artist of herself at this point.

No, r21, she paints cartoony pictures of herself. She foisted a couple on this interviewer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2020 12:22 PM

R23. Yes to some of that. Growing up in LA it was always cool to see her drive around.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2020 12:27 PM

R23. Yes to some of that. Growing up in LA it was always cool to see her drive around.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2020 12:27 PM

R20 the gamnar polize frau at it azgin . He comz on har bacaz he has know frnz

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2020 12:31 PM

R20 i hopz iz spelt good

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2020 12:32 PM

Thank you r20! The illiterate troll from LSA is clearly retarded.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2020 12:33 PM

Is she really crazy or just a grifter in pink? Real crazy people cant usually pay for things like a car, gas or maintenance on a regular basis. She had an older Corvette, the one she has now is newer, how did she get a loan if she is broke or unemployed? She must live somewhere and pay rent. I think performance artist grifter is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2020 12:34 PM

R25 Yeah, that guy is totally her enabler and he's been around her for decades. I guess selling her merchandise must be a super lucrative business or he would've abandoned her years ago.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2020 12:39 PM

Is she still refusing to take photos without the giant fan?

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2020 12:41 PM

R32 She doesn't pay for those things herself - winners of her Win a Free Ride With Angelyne contest do.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2020 12:41 PM

I thought it was interesting several years ago when people posted stories about "winning" a day with her.

Apparently, she had a scam where people would put business cards in a jar and someone would "win" a day with her.

Everyone "won" -- and she spent the day trying to wring money out them. First, to fill her gas tank, then to buy her lunch, then to take her grocery shopping.

She's basically Donald Trump if he didn't have a rich dad.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2020 1:42 PM

R32 She can be crazy AND a grifter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2020 1:52 PM

She stoll her billboard schtick from Judy Holliday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2020 1:57 PM

[quote]Is she still refusing to take photos without the giant fan?

She needs to ramp it up and carry a shoji screen to peek over. Those saggy arms and her 3 millimeter-thick support hose are barely containing her old carcass.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2020 2:18 PM

Mattel unveils its new doll: Slut Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2020 2:27 PM

Celebrity Net worth puts her at 500,000. In LA that a lower end home somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2020 12:08 AM

I told you pay or no photo you bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2020 12:09 AM

Angelyne drops her fan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2020 12:48 AM

does anyone think she has had countless handsome built young studs young enough to be her sons since the 1980's just for the "kink" of having screwed THEE angelyne and she has a HUGE black book of conquests since the 80s?...

don't know what these guys would get out of it though besides a story to tell and getting off quickly and easily..

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2020 12:51 PM

Those gays are mostly likely gay. It's old men who are likely johns.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2020 12:55 PM

Just the thought of those old undulating hips taking young hot cock makes me sick!

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2020 12:57 PM

She’s actually really bright, and engaging.

I like her. For whatever reasons, this is her gig. I’m not against it. She harms no one.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2020 1:27 PM

Engaging? Are you on meth? She's a scam artist and a rude one.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2020 6:44 PM

i liked her 25 years ago. Recent articles on her scamming turn me completely off. She's a big freak.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2020 6:46 PM

Apparently Angelyne (aka Renee Goldberg) will be 70 this October. Sounds like a good excuse for a party to me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2020 8:26 PM

R47, I used to run into her at the now “demolished in favor of ugly apartment buildings in WeHo” Trader Joe’s on Santa Monica Blvd.

She was always very sweet, and was actually pretty bright.

Look, I never hung out with her, but I have conversed with her repeatedly, and I never got a bad vibe off of her.

And, no, R48. I’m not on meth. I’m sober.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2020 8:51 PM

I can't imagine anyone outside of Los Angeles will be interested in seeing this. Her shtick is one note only, and I doubt the idea of "famous for being famous" is intriguing for anyone in this day and age. Besides, they already made "It Should Happen To You."

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2020 8:58 PM

She is what happens to blond bimbos who crave stardom when they stay too long at the fair. The perseverance in the craving for fame is one of many indications of mental illness. I think I remember she was the daughter of some schuksters from Eastern Europe. Like an LA Gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2020 9:01 PM

I heard she is always pestering people and trying to scare them. Don't fall for her crappy attitude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2020 9:01 PM

R53... like i posted earlier above, is she the 21st century jayne mansfield? minus of course ANY actual career (although by the time mansfield's life ended for years in fact, her career was barely there minus b and c level movies, and embarrassing nightclub and supper club appearances).

mansfield's persona and shtick lasted way way too long into the mid 60's and she seemed to double down on it instead!...

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2020 10:25 PM

No R55. Preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Mansfield had a career. Angelyne was too much of a nasty bitch to ever play the game and get ahead. She wanted fame but lacked any social skills to be able to actually work among people.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2020 4:37 AM

Even at the lowest point of her career, Mansfield was far more successful than Angelyne.

Angelyne is just glorified bit part actress, and her attempts at a music career never went much further. She's only known for those billboards and being seen around LA in her pink car.

She never had the talent or personality to beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2020 4:55 AM

She and her manager used to be in a relationship. I read some rumors that he actually does her paintings, that she's on SSI and lives in her office. Someone in a facebook group said she's been wearing a wig for a while now because decades of bleaching her hair have caused it to fall out. After years of resisting, she's selling her merch online. Those legendary t-shirts cost $85 on her site. Surprisingly, most of her merch online is sold out.

She looked good up until 2005, then sometime between then and 2013 she started aging rapidly. She always looked older than she really was. When she was in her mid 30's she looked like she was in her mid to late 40's.

What I want to know is how she is able to afford a new Corvette every few years (she gets them custom painted using a toner that has been long discontinued for that trademark pink shade).

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2020 5:31 AM

Silly boy R59, I am a star honey, I get my cars from Silver Star Chevrolet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2020 7:33 AM

My only guess is that some rich male celeb feels sorry for her and tosses her some cash every now and then if she keeps her mouth shut. She is sort of like a fixture in Hollywood. A store fixture that is, full of funny pink crap you would never buy but familiar to see every time you walk by it to the check out counter.

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2020 7:36 AM

If she gets 20 bucks a pic, and she hangs out in Hollywood with thousands of tourists every day, she could probably make a couple hundred a day. Some beggars make more than that.

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2020 7:38 AM

Oh look she made the cover of Jewish Journal, she's a star!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2020 7:47 AM

Trading up street style. This guy says he saw her get out of one car and into another like a snake shedding it's skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2020 7:49 AM

How long until she won't be able to drive, I mean, come on. Who wants an old lady driving a V8 in L.A. traffic? I can see the headlines now: WASHED-UP NOBODY MOWS DOWN CROWD

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2020 8:11 AM

There are a lot of those in LA R65.

My former boss drove a Porsche turbo all over Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Don't think that car has ever seen a freeway. And to be honest, that kind of stop and go is really bad for the car and the ride is really rough too. But status, status, status.

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2020 8:48 AM

She had Tasteful Friends design skills in her old home before she moved into her office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2020 8:52 AM

Oopsee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2020 8:57 AM

i guess i meant in regards to the comparison to jayne mansfield, is that mansfield would do anything for attention, even bad attention was good... she played her shtick way way too long and even if she was a joke, at least others were laughing.... so in that way wasn't she like angelyne just with a actual career of doing something, doing stuff that angelyne doesn't and never did have...

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2020 11:36 AM

There were some historic real estate records of her that give some idea of her lifestyle. At one point she lived-in or owned a large, quite impressive home somewhere in the LA hills. I think near the beach (something or other Canyon?). It was the kind of home you would expect a successful but low budget movie star might live in. This was probably for a short time in the very late '80s or early '90s. Then for a while, she moved into a more modest 1950s, but still very nice looking bungalow in West Hollywood. It looks like she has had to downsize quite often.

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote] She and her manager used to be in a relationship. I read some rumors that he actually does her paintings, that she's on SSI and lives in her office.

I have the feeling she doesn't paint those things herself too, because she look too lazy to me to be messing around with brushes. But still, isn't the whole point of "ghost painters" using someone who can actually paint?! I have no idea who really made these but they look like utter shit. They're not even fun in a "so-bad-they're-good" sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2020 1:33 PM

She won’t even admit to being Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2020 1:33 PM

She’s probably given a Corvette every few years from the manufacturers, I’m guessing?

It is cheap advertising. They paint the car, let her drive it around, she turns it back in for a new one, they repaint the car, sell it as used. Rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2020 2:03 PM

I felt bad for her, when I read about her family’s background. I think she’s someone who is perpetually on the run from herself.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2020 2:14 PM

Why would anyone hate on a crazy old woman who ultimately does no harm to anyone ? Whatever she is or isnt , shes made a living at this for decades . Thats rather impressive in itself .

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2020 3:22 PM

R75 you haven't read the recent articles. She is a very nasty, petty, small time shakedown grifter with no charm. It's ALL GONE, whatever she may have once had.

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2020 4:27 PM

R69 Digging in your Payless cha-cha heels why? Angelyne is nothing like Jayne Mansfield. Nor is she like Louise Brooks, or Holly Woodlawn, Annie Sprinkles, Ann Magnuson or Shauna Sand. Are we done now?

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2020 4:31 PM

R77 besides mansfield having a career (as it went further and further down the drain year after year until her passing) how else is she NOT like angelyne? just because you don't like the question, doesn't mean it shouldn't be answered...

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2020 7:23 PM

She probably has a massive warehouse stocked floor to ceiling with brand new merch that she had manufactured decades ago. Every day she must drive there, fill up the trunk of her Corvette with merch, drive up and down all over California to sell it all while doing her free ride scheme, then go home early in the morning and shed her wig, 5 lbs. of makeup and clothes like a snake sheds its skin and then sleep for a few hours before getting up extra early and doing it all over again. She's been doing this for nearly 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2020 9:32 PM

She wandered into Whacko Jacko’s a few years back when I was looking for a Halloween costume. She’s teeny-tiny IRL. I did a double take and then was afraid she’d seen me looking in her direction. She looks like she will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2020 11:34 PM

saw her in person, I asked for a pic and she asked for cash. When I said never mind, she continued to try and pitch shit to me out of her car. Most of it was pink woman cloths so no, not even campy worth having. She was driving around with some other young woman tag teaming that shit with her. I don't know if she was just a fan or paid help but it was odd to say the least. Wouldn't surprise me if she tried toe old bump and distract 2 person pick pocket scheme.

by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2020 8:49 AM

[quote]she’s probably given a Corvette every few years from the manufacturers, I’m guessing?

That's wishful thinking. See my pic at r64. Both her old car and new car looks like one has a for sale sign she did herself.

The rumors I heard 20 years ago is that she hooked up with some wealthy guy who paid for all those billboards. She was not working and those cost tens of thousands of dollars to rent. My guess is that guy probably left her his house and she has since sold it living off the cash ever since. It would explain her downward cash cycle. It would certainly buy a few almost new cars. She is probably on SSI at this point. You are allowed to keep your car on that. Probably hiding the rest of the cash somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2020 8:54 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2020 9:00 AM

The Gary Baum article states that she had connections with different people of assorted businesses and professions and that she bartered with the guy who owned the printing company and several others to get her billboards up without costing her a dime by having her friends do work or errands for them for free in exchange for payment. Stuff such as carpet replacement, sprinkler installation, etc.

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2020 1:38 PM

And you believe all that R84? She sure had a lot of friends willing to do stuff for free and never say a word about it. I guess its good training for grifting on old age.

by Anonymousreply 85February 25, 2020 6:33 AM

She looks like a Manson girl in this late 60s pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 25, 2020 10:58 AM

R86... nailed it.. she really does...

by Anonymousreply 87February 25, 2020 12:43 PM

One of the articles about her discussed her bartering for the regular new pink Corvettes. Never explicitly stated what she paid - but made it clear she hustled, bartered and harassed dealers into getting it. She may have paid something - but not retail.

by Anonymousreply 88February 25, 2020 3:01 PM

Angelyne in 1995.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 26, 2020 2:58 AM

Wow, Margot Robbie should play her in the biopic.

by Anonymousreply 90February 26, 2020 3:40 AM

Wow - I forget she looked so good in 1995. By 2000s, she was looking saggy and aging.

by Anonymousreply 91February 26, 2020 3:50 AM

R91 According to the comments on that docu, it was shot in 1988 but not released until '95. So she was 38 when it was filmed and is nearly 70 now.

by Anonymousreply 92February 26, 2020 5:57 PM

She's like that Ciccone lady, can't face the fact that she's old and saggy now.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2020 1:30 AM

She being played by Emmy Rossum - what a massage for her ego!

She should be played by Lena Dunham with 40 pounds weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]She should be played by Lena Dunham with 40 pounds weight loss.

Too bad Bette Davis isn't still around. She could reprise her Baby Jane Hudson persona and play Angelyne to perfection.

by Anonymousreply 95February 28, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote]One of the articles about her discussed her bartering for the regular new pink Corvettes. Never explicitly stated what she paid - but made it clear she hustled, bartered and harassed dealers into getting it. She may have paid something - but not retail.

She's an LA Jew, what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2020 3:28 AM

Wondered what she bartered with?

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2020 10:56 AM

Hint R97, it's stinky, very very stinky!

by Anonymousreply 98February 29, 2020 4:33 AM

Lived in Weho 1994-2008 so yes I has my sightings of her.

Last one was on a visit in 2016. She was at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. She parked her Corvette on Hancock just off Santa Monica.

Man some drunkard must of smash hard into that pink monstronsity because it was jacked up. Hope she got in repaired.

by Anonymousreply 99February 29, 2020 5:13 AM

R36 I remember that article. She's a disgusting pig. Running a scam where you "win" lunch with her. Then, without telling the people beforehand, you had to pay for her lunch, pay for her dry cleaning, pay to fill her tank, ECT. If there was something you refused to buy for her, she would insult the way you were dressed, and say "why are you so poor?"

Ugly, old, grifting pigfaced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 100February 29, 2020 6:37 AM

Angelyne today makes Edith Massey look sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 2, 2020 2:14 PM

gags, Emily Rossum is more boring that the possum down by the creek, and twice as fug...

by Anonymousreply 102March 2, 2020 2:36 PM

angie blew my grandpa bak in the fiftys…..she fun but lousy bj….but for 20 bux…..hey.

by Anonymousreply 103March 2, 2020 2:37 PM

My eyes R101, my eyes!

by Anonymousreply 104March 2, 2020 7:40 PM

I'm going to LA for a few days in April and God willing, I will win a lunch with Angelyne. If she tries to foist her wares on me, I'll politely decline. I'll see how far it goes!

by Anonymousreply 105March 2, 2020 10:34 PM

Musician Dave Navarro asked to meet her. She did a background check on him and realized he had money (Jane's Addiction; Red Hot Chili Peppers; etc.) She requested pizza and diet coke ... "something like that. That's all it took. I was like okay, and then we became friends."

"The best way I can put it—without being disrespectful because I love her—you know there's just something Warholian about the whole concept of famous for the sake of being famous...if Andy Warhol created a person, it might be Angelyne, you never know. I just found her whole thing to be Pop Art."

by Anonymousreply 106March 3, 2020 12:07 AM

Andy Warhol was a nasty manipulative mean fuck in real life and he ruined a lot of peoples lives who surrounded him. He made them into a freak show only HE profited from. All you are really saying is she is a freak show with that quote. And just like most side show, once you see the freaks, you usually feel ripped off.

by Anonymousreply 107March 3, 2020 4:42 AM

I'm fine with a person being Warhol famous. I'm fine with a person trading on that fame. I'm fine with her hawking her wares.

I'm not fine with what she does. At various places, you can enter your business card for an opportunity to "win" lunch with Angelyne. Every person who enters "wins." I'm even ok with her expecting you to pay for lunch, even though it's not stated. What I think sucks is her expecting you to fill up her gas tank, her expecting you to pay for her dry cleaning, and pay for any given errand she's running that day. And, if you even question it, she shames you. "WHY ARE YOU SO POOR??" Or she insults you, saying you "press like a poor person."

She's a real cunt for that. There's no defending that kind of gifting behavior. I like when she fell over. BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Clumsy cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 3, 2020 5:08 AM

A Russian Jew putting out a biopic on another Russian Jew, fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 109March 3, 2020 5:31 AM

Well in Brisbane, Australia, we have our own local 'Angelyne', the Brisbane Marilyn............and the stories attributed to her, like an in-the-flesh urban myth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 3, 2020 5:39 AM

And Brisbane Marilyn never charged for her photo to be taken. What a trooper!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 3, 2020 5:40 AM

Never heard of Brisbane Marilyn before but I just googled her and I'm reading some stuff on her now. Apparently she used to be an escort and is supposed to be a very nice and friendly person (unlike Angelyne).

by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2020 5:44 AM

R112 Brisbane Marilyn does seem to be a good person. I heard she moved up from Australia's capital city Canberra, to be in Brisbane. I haven't seen her for a while - hope she's okay.

Brisbane also has a guy that is known for wearing Stars and Stripes Silk Shorts around town and muttering. Not so nice.

by Anonymousreply 113March 3, 2020 5:57 AM

I saw and spoke with her about 10 years ago in Malibu. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were returning from a weekend in Santa Barbara and stopped at the Ralph's at Malibu Colony Plaza and she was hanging out in parking lot with some young hustler type. Sitting in her pink car and cruising anyone who walked by. We decided to stop and got an autographed postcard but we had to pay $5. Really sad but the bitch was still working it. That postcard is still on my frig.

by Anonymousreply 114March 3, 2020 6:21 AM

I cant tell if she is mentally ill or an 80 year old grifter. I guess the two are not mutually exclusive.

She needs to moisturize.

by Anonymousreply 115March 3, 2020 7:14 AM

If she had one, Angelyne's career would now span a full five decades!

by Anonymousreply 116March 3, 2020 7:19 AM

I connected with a guy on OkCupid a few years ago. He BRAGGED about being her assistant/manager/jack of all trades. He said that she liked late night Denny's trips or getting together to bake and plan her career.

by Anonymousreply 117March 3, 2020 7:35 AM

The funniest thing about Angelyne is that she once claimed to have been born in 1973. Of course it sounds like a joke but I'm pretty sure she was dead serious when she made that claim.

by Anonymousreply 118March 3, 2020 7:43 AM

R90 R91 She was looking old by the early 90s. Here she is USA Up All Night in 1991 (12 minutes in) and looking aged and wouldn't remove her sunglasses. Of course, she had a few plastic surgery overhauls over the years to make herself look alright. Such as around the time she ran for governor of California.

With the money she's getting from this, I expect another overhaul in the near future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 3, 2020 7:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!