Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Advice needed! How to be "sexy"?

Ok. So not to be braggy, but most people I meet want to be my friend. I don't know what it is but strangers, straight girls especially, always want to start a friendship. People have also always struggled to determine whether I'm gay or not - I say this because as a 6'8" large man I think some of these ladies are low-key flirting maybe, feeling me out so to speak. As an example, I was in Jimmy Choo with my mom and after 5 minutes of talking to the very pretty sales girl she was giving me her # and wanted to hang out that weekend. When I told her I was gay she got more excited and started naming all the gay bars she goes to with her gay brother. Stuff like this constantly happens. When I meet friends of friends or friends of my siblings they always end up getting my number and wanting to be BFFs. All this is fine and good and I do like the fact that people like me. It is also an advantage as I like getting my way and usually can do so just be being kind, an attentive listener and a good friend. Here is the problem - NO MEN EVER WANT TO FUCK ME!!! They want to be friends, shopping buddies etc. But never want to fuck! I don't think I'm ugly. I mean who wants an ugly friend? If I was ugly I doubt people would be striking up convos with me randomly in public. Yet I can never move the peg beyond friendship despite always being told the best relationships are based on liking the person and being friends first. So two things -

1. Why do women give their numbers, social media handles etc to large strange men that could easily overpower, rob and murder them? Seems stupid and unsafe on their part.

2. How do I silently telegraph to men that I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get laid??? I want to be sexy not everyone's new BFF!!

3. Short of presenting dick and hole, what do I have to do to be an object of desire?

I'm not complaining, but it gets old always having to make the first move, always having to come out over and over. I just once would like to be an object of desire!!

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 3:32 PM

Plunging Neckline

Daisy Dukes

Blowjob Lip Filler

Lucite Heels

Blonde Highlights

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2020 1:11 AM

R1 So become a hideous, over 7 foot tall in heels tranny? Got it!

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2020 1:13 AM

BEND... and SNAP!

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2020 1:17 AM

I think OP is bent and snapped already.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 1:21 AM

6'8" 500 lbs can never be sexy no matter how hard one tries.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 1:25 AM

You can always see someone trying to be sexy.

Some of us are just born with it.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 1:30 AM

I sort of had that problem though I was not that tall. Some people said or thought I was a model or should model, lots of girls showed interest in me as did older men. But guys my age? Almost never. The reason? I looked "cute" not hot. Woman like the boy next door look, it's nonthreatening. Yes, some like bad boys, but a whole lot more like the clean cut guy next door. So when I finally realized that, I ended up growing a trim beard, dressing a little more rough, jeans, leather jacket, boots, kind of white trashy that kind of stuff and suddenly the tide turned for me. I also became less polite and acted more self confident. Gay men love what they cant have.

The thing is, older guys saw me as a boy, or twink which was their apparent fantasy. Guys my age didn't see me as someone they wanted to get down and dirty with, they saw me as a cute good looking friend to hang out with. I often think they is why Meg Ryan fucked up her face, she was tired of being cute but not sexy and yet she could have been. You don't need plastic surgery to fix this problem OP, just your look and attitude. Stop being the cute guy next door unless you are hunting for daddies.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 1:48 AM

Women love tall men regardless of looks. Gay men want hot bodies which shirt men can create much easier than tall men.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 2:22 AM

^ short men

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 3:18 AM

OP, are you the guy who said you didn't like "freakishly tall" on another thread?

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 4:01 AM

You're 6'8". You're going to have to top.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 6:32 AM

Honey, if you have to ask then you are definitely a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 6:43 AM

If you're tall and good-looking like you say you are. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 6:51 AM

Maybe you need to try befriending the guys you want to fuck. Also: "who wants an ugly friend" ? You sound like a dick.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 10:47 AM

It has little to do with looks. Some folks got it. Some folks don't. Sounds like OP is in the latter category.

[quote]It is also an advantage as I like getting my way and usually can do so just be being kind, an attentive listener and a good friend.

Nobody likes a user.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 11:00 AM

"I was in Jimmy Choo with my mom"

This is why you can't get laid op.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!