Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Oliver Jackson Cohen shows off skinny frame at Invisible Man premiere

Is this for a role or does he have the manorexia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2020 3:05 AM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 11:56 PM

Baby Oli.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 11:57 PM

He's a really beautiful guy. It would be horrible if he ever were in a movie, for example, where he would be invisible or something while his much less beauteous co-star appeared in sharp focus throughout. What a weird waste of film that would be!

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2020 12:06 AM

OP if you're gonna claim he's manorexic then show a pic of his body not a head shot. You silly clot.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 12:15 AM

[Quote] OP if you're gonna claim he's manorexic then show a pic of his body not a head shot. You silly clot

Not the OP, but the links has body shots. It's common on Instagram to put multiple pics in one post. The body shots are the first pic, which is what shows up in the preview.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 12:17 AM

*The body shots are NOT the first pic

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 12:17 AM

Scroll through, you stupid cunt @R4

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 12:17 AM

How do you scroll?

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 12:21 AM

There's an arrow sign mid level, surrounded by a white circle.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 12:23 AM

His management probably told him to get in shape for leading roles.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 12:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 12:24 AM

They both look fugly. Cohen's suit is just ill fitting. He looks fine, Moss looks like.... well Moss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 12:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote]Cohen's suit is just ill fitting

I think it's supposed to...🥴

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 12:58 AM

OP has to be a PR rep.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 1:00 AM

Is one eye bigger than the other?

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 1:03 AM

OP must be 400-lb hippo to consider this man anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2020 1:10 AM

He’s not skinny.

He’s not attractive either. His face is long and horsey, without any seductive features. Just blegh.

Attractive people have big eyes, clear skin, and a naturally pouty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2020 1:24 AM

Moss is winning the Oscar for this movie. People are saying it's one of the best performances by an actress ever given in a horror/thriller movie. The movie sounds like it's going to be as good as Psycho.

Coming Soon contributor Grant Hermanns, whose praise might seem hyperbolic if we hadn't gotten the freaking chills just from watching the flick's trailers. "[The Invisible Man] is one of the best horror films in years," he tweeted. "[Whannell] has set the bar high for the rest of the year. It's tense from start to finish in the same vein as a Hitchcock masterpiece. I seriously can't recommend this movie enough, I plan to see it multiple times!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 1:26 AM

Red, glassy-eyed. He looks stoned.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 1:30 AM

[Quote] Attractive people have big eyes, clear skin, and a naturally pouty mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2020 1:31 AM

[Quote] Red, glassy-eyed. He looks stoned.

It's been posted more than once that he likes a drink.

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2020 1:31 AM

Anyone dressed in an outfit at least 3 sizes too big and with multiple ill fitting layers, as he is, looks "skinny." At least that's what my stylist always tells me!

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2020 12:39 AM

He looks like the love child of Jake Gyllenhaal and Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2020 1:05 AM

He is pinging really hard this press tour. And whoever did Elisabeth's makeup hates her. She looks undead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2020 1:11 AM

Doesn't Scientology advocate for Ex-Gay Therapy? It must be awkward between these two.

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2020 1:14 AM

Elisabeth Moss has been asked about Scientology repeatedly and she claims that's not true and that there's no conflict between her "faith" and her "feminism."

I've heard she never EVER brings it up on set, though.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2020 1:17 AM

[bold] The One Where A Crazy Stan Tries To Claim An Actor Of Normal Weight In A (Purposely) Baggy Suit Is "Manorexic" And A 300 LB Spotty Basement Dweller Claims The Same Very Good Looking Actor Is Ugly. (BTDT) [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2020 1:19 AM

^^ Eat me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2020 1:58 AM

I watched him in "Dracula" with Jonathan Rhys Meyers, "Emerald City", "Faster" with Dwayne Johnson -- a ton of things, but I didn't think he was much of an actor until his role in "The Man in an Orange Shirt".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2020 4:17 AM

It's interesting that in "Invisible Man" interviews Oliver has been careful to include men when talking about people who are or can be victims of narcissistic abuse when the rest of the cast and crew talk exclusively in terms of women being victims. In this one he says "a woman, in this case" but in others he's tacked on "and men too." Just something I noticed. Anyway, he doesn't look unhealthy here and seems like he has a good sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2020 4:41 AM

Oliver was sexually abused as a child (he posted about on his IG when the #MeToo movement started) so it makes sense he wants to show males should also be in the discussion about abuse on any level.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2020 4:44 AM

Yes, we know, because someone posts about it on literally every thread about him.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2020 4:48 AM

DL fave Augie Prew mentioned in a podcast that he had his first same sex experience aged 8, with a close friend. He also mentioned that OJC was his best friend as a child.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote]DL fave Augie Prew

I am happy that Auggie has now reached fellow Brits Ben Barnes and Julian Morris status as a DL Fave.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2020 5:07 AM

Me too R35. Augie, Oliver and Julian all comment on and like each other's social media posts.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2020 5:17 AM

He looks like a Culkin

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2020 6:04 AM

He could lose a few pounds, no?

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2020 10:39 AM

He has those beady bisexual guy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2020 2:05 PM

Loved her in THE FAVORITE and THE CROWN...didn’t think she needed to lose weight, but kudos to her!

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2020 2:38 PM

Oliver hasn't publicly dated anyone since a year and a half ago when he let it be known via interviews on the Hill House press tour that he was no longer living with Jessica De Gouw. Do we think he's got someone on the sly, or has he really been single this entire time?

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2020 2:42 AM

^^ Doubt this is sleeping alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2020 3:28 AM

Will this be the year where he finally comes out? One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2020 5:52 AM

He rarely posts anything that isn't promotion of work or selfies, but I could see him coming out as vaguely "queer" like his friend Jameela Jamil just did without giving specifics.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2020 3:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!