Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the DataLounge Nursing Home

I'm the fag hag ward

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 2:42 AM

It's not a ward.

It's a separate facility.

When they're old they're insufferably needy.

In other words, no change.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 11:59 PM

We are the male patients. We're all in our late 80's or early 90's but our friends all say we could easily pass for 35. We've ordered the front desk to halt all hot 20 and 30 something guys who want us to fuck them from trying to enter this place.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2020 12:10 AM

Just scroll through the right side of threads. You live it!

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2020 12:11 AM

I’m Nurse Ratched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 12:23 AM

I’m condoms, condoms, CONDOMS!

(, Rose)

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 1:21 AM

I'm the community TV. Turner Classic Movies and MeTV are the only channels anybody watches without a fight breaking out.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 1:40 AM

I’m 50% of DataLoungers, declaring myself ready to die.

And then when the assisted suicide nurse stops by with the jello of death, I guess that maybe I have just enough energy to last until one more guy shoots a load in me.

Then I report the nurse for elder abuse and she’s fired.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 1:46 AM

I'm Cyndi (with an "I") I'm the activities coordinator here at Shady Pines, and I just LOVE my job and my friends here! Tuesday, after lunch we're having an "Old Timey Broadway Showtune-alooza! and Pudding Social" (mandatory) in the Sunset Room. Join us (mandatory) as we visit the Great White Way and sing our hearts out! (staff in attendance with defibrillators on hand.)

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 1:54 AM

I’m the cartons and Caron’s of depends. The staff was initially shocked there were never pee stains - only doodoo drool from so many stretched out holes that should be wearing manpons

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 2:26 AM

I'm Primetime. Only paying vistors get to come see y'all's old asses.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote] I’m the cartons and Caron’s of depends

Leslie Caron?

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:30 AM

i am pudding cups.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!