Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Halsey

She grew up in a messy working class family and was a NY guttersnipe of sorts, homeless, bipolar, blah blah, autodidact musician. Now a huge success. Critics appreciate that she bothers to create concept album music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2020 12:57 AM

She’s the biggest asshole I’ve ever met, and that is REALLY saying something.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:44 PM

Oh yeah? Spill any details?

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:46 PM

She sounds like about 30 other female singers, in the music industry today.

I fucking swear, I can't tell them apart.

Billie Eilish, Halsey... all the fucking same.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 10:47 PM

She is truly nothing special. Like Pink! but with even less charisma & talent.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 10:48 PM

I hate her singing voice. And I don’t buy the guttersnipe story.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 10:51 PM

Her POC bullshit is so annoying. NO Halsey we cannot tell that you are black.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 10:52 PM

Well she is a POC.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 10:54 PM

How the fuck is there already a biopic in the making for her? She hasn't achieved anything!? Even a Taylor Swift biopic would be a massive improvement. And the bitch is going to star in it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 10:57 PM

R1 Ooh, I want details! Spill!

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 11:30 PM

Indie pop girl voice needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 11:44 PM

I dated a guy who saw her performance on SNL a number of months ago. He sent a text to me stating her voice "captivated" him. He added that "naturally he had to look her up online." He checked out her wiki page (good god) and was moved by the "struggle" she had endured at such a young age: bi-racial, bi-sexual, bi-polar. He is old enough to be her father, FWIW. He knew more about her than he did about me. That's when I ended it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 12:20 AM

You know we are living in odd times when some random celeb acts like having bipolar is like getting on the dean's list.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 12:49 AM

Heard of her, never heard her.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 12:59 AM

Is she even really bipolar ? She also claims to be bisexual (has only dated men publicly ) and biracial (looks white ).

And I do realise that she is of mixed heritage but with her appearance she is essentially white.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 1:03 AM

Alright, who did she sleep with? Was it Weinstein?

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 1:04 AM

Isn’t she knocked up via Elon Musk?

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 1:08 AM

For chrissakes her father is black. At least she can honestly claim to be a POC, if not all the other mythified grungetastic stuff.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2020 1:09 AM

I had no idea she is multi-ethnic until she complained about the shampoo options in hotels.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2020 1:11 AM

I'm a fan of her music but don't really care for her personality. She sounds exhausting. But her latest song from The Birds Of Prey movie was a little different to her usual stuff. It worked for Harley's fight scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 2:07 AM

How can you be so mean to someone who apparently also has to struggle with being gluten intolerant?

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 9:03 PM

So the consensus is no to Halsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2020 9:21 PM

R21 it is on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2020 10:30 AM

All I know is she was a judge on an episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race and come across as very self-important and humourless. It’s RPDR girl and they’ve had much bigger stars than you on there (Lady Gaga THE LaToya Jackson), lighten up!

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2020 10:35 AM

She seems to have the same propensity for making shit up as Jameela Jamil.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2020 2:49 AM

R24 they do! They should be friends.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2020 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!