Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Bynes Shows Off Her Fiancé One Day After Engagement Announcement.

Valentine's Day might be over, but Amanda Bynes is still feeling the love.

During the festive holiday, the 33-year-old star surprised her Instagram followers with a major announcement.

She revealed the exciting and special news that she was engaged. "Engaged to [the] love of my life," she captioned her heartwarming post.

In the image she uploaded, she put her massive diamond ring on full display. She also cheekily had her left hand placed on top of her fiancé's, however, she kept his identity hidden and mysterious... until now.

On Saturday afternoon, Amanda took to Instagram to finally show off her beau, whom E! News can confirm is Paul Michael.

"Lover," she simply wrote on the 'Gram, in which she shared a photo of her boo smiling as he stood behind his leading lady.

According to a source, the 33-year-old star met Paul while she was in rehab and they've been dating for about two to three months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 29, 2020 12:13 AM

They met in rehab...no red flags there.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:09 PM

[quote]According to a source, the 33-year-old star met Paul while she was in rehab and they've been dating for about two to three months.

Oh, Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:15 PM

Is that a real tattoo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 10:20 PM

Well, I hope he's ready for the party.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 10:23 PM

Poor thing. She’s off the meds again. Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 10:27 PM

Has Drake murdered her vagina yet?

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 10:28 PM

I hate to say it but he has that LA Hispanic gang member look going on. I'm sure the sex is hot though...

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 10:28 PM

At lest she's no longer fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 12:41 AM

I'm assuming her parents control her money similar to Britney Spears' parents and that he isn't yet aware of that/

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 1:16 AM

Maybe that's why she's working the chola look, r7.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 1:19 AM

Straight women can always find someone to marry them, even if they are crazy ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:58 AM

She actually looks good in the OP's photo, without the tattoo and nose ring.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 3:25 AM

Poor thing. The giant engagement ring is fake, the boyfriend is broke and unemployed, and her parents will never let her legally marry this guy. Her mother is still the conservator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2020 7:21 PM

That flat affect - she's showing her fiancee off and she can't smile?

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2020 7:30 PM

Yeah, she just seems so off. If it is bipolar and she has stayed on her medication as directed, she would pretty much be back to normal now. Bipolar people can be very high functioning if they stay vigilant with meds and therapy. She seems like a zombie. And the fact that she lost all that weight makes me think she is not taking her medication as she should. Very very sad.

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2020 7:36 PM

I'll always love the crazy, off the meds Mandy for giving us the "I want Drake to murder my vagina" and "You're so gay it hurts my feelings" lines. I often use those two in real life.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2020 8:40 PM

[Quote]  seems like a zombie.

She looks like one at R14

by Anonymousreply 17February 29, 2020 12:10 AM

She could do worse!

by Anonymousreply 18February 29, 2020 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!