Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rosario Dawson Comes Out As A Member Of The LGBTQ Community / Clarifies Cory Booker Relationship

Beards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2020 5:38 AM

Wow, am I surprised, really!

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 9:23 PM

So weird. Why announce this non-announcement?

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 9:30 PM

If straight men are part of the Trans Community, does that make beards part of the Gay Community?

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 9:51 PM

What really matters: is Cory a top or bottom? I'm thinking the latter.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 10:06 PM

Was any of that text in English. I didn't understand a single sentence. Seemed to have been randomly generated in a Dostoevskian blender.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 10:24 PM

There was a big reaction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 7:13 AM

Remember when the studio was desperately trying to sell a relationship between her and Vin Diesel and they were both like, fuck no? Pepperidge Farms remembers....

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2020 3:57 AM

R2, because now that Cory's not running for president, they are going to break up and she can date whomever she wants, and it won't be a man.

Too bad he doesn't have the courage to do the same. I've always liked him, but he's a coward on the subject of his orientation. I'm guessing he's incredibly jealous of Pete Buttigieg for choosing integrity over the conventional wisdom about coming out.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2020 4:05 AM

It's crazy to think that First Lady Rosario Dawson was ever a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2020 4:06 AM

Wake me when she actually dates a woman.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2020 4:06 AM

r8 Pete came out because it's feasible for him to and to be honest the specifications of his coming out meant he HAD to do it. If he wasn't forced he'd still be in the closet and be damn convincing at it too. Probably married a woman. Chasten would be hanging with Dr. J and Runar somewhere

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2020 4:07 AM

[quote]The star didn’t pinpoint exactly how she identifies her sexuality, but did add that she hadn’t yet been in a queer relationship. She explained:

[quote]“I’ve never had a relationship in that space, so it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me.”

Huh??? Does that mean that I'm proud to be straight but "I've never had a relationship in that space, so it's never felt like an authentic calling to me"?

Inauthentics, stop calling to me, please.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2020 4:13 AM

This is angering my testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2020 5:15 AM

[quote]Pepperidge Farms remembers....

I love you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2020 5:27 AM

R6 Lesbian? She's basically an edgy straight woman

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2020 5:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!