Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: See Inside Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Husband Justin Mikita's (Underwhelming) “Upgraded” NYC Apartment

The couple decided to update their New York home as their soon welcoming their first child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2020 1:29 AM

am i missing something? i saw a living room and a bathroom.

the living room was nice. understated. comfortable. good color choices.

that bathroom wallpaper was hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 8:21 PM

So which man goes up in the other man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 8:25 PM

So it was actually People magazine that confused "their" with "they're" in the caption above? Christ, no editorial standards these days.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 8:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 8:28 PM

I could go shopping at Crate and Barrel and do better than that bland room.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 8:28 PM

JTF is fugly, let's hope they didn't use his sperm

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote] So it was actually People magazine that confused "their" with "they're" in the caption above? Christ, no editorial standards these days.

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 8:32 PM

WTF is going on with JTF’s eyes?

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 8:33 PM

Seems like Justin is the top.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 8:34 PM

Neither one is a top. Come on r9. There are double-ended dildos in the dishwasher.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 8:36 PM

I wish he'd go away.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 8:52 PM

R5 you are correct, R2 is utterly boring and screams AWG. They are seriously in jeopardy of losing their gay card.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 8:54 PM

Those windows in the apartment are WAY too low to the floor and not safe for a child.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 8:57 PM

their soon welcoming their first child

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote]I wish he'd go away.

Why? How in the world does Jesse Tyler Ferguson affect your life in any way? Are you, ya know...mental?

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 4:08 PM

Had no idea his husband was so handsome and adorable. I want him :)

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2020 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!