Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Bachelor" Peter Weber

He is so adorkable.

I'm in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 10:23 PM

His "Ghost" parody commercial is hot and sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 7:49 PM

👎 Fakest reality show on Earth. Or on any other planet, except Uranus.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 7:52 PM

He has the cutest face.

I can't explain it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Peter's a pilot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 7:55 PM

Great mouth. Not buying he's into any of those weird ass women though. He seems more of a fuck monster pretending to be a gentleman and nothing really wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 7:59 PM

Yes, it is completely manufactured. I have a friend who was on the first season as a bachelorette. She was humiliated by the stunts they made her do on camera. She didn't make it past the first episode.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 8:01 PM

Is Peter the first straight Bachelor, ever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 8:05 PM

So sweet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 8:07 PM

NUDES, NOW!!!!

Based on his age and his "freak factor" in the sack, he's gotta have boner pics floating around!!!! Gurlz, find them, now!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 8:09 PM

Most boring Bachelor ever, and the unsexiest. Who the fuck except deluded OP thought this bland pile of nothingness would be somebody we'd want to watch? That's why the artificial drama has totally been ratcheted up this year. Otherwise this shitshow would have been canceled.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 8:20 PM

Peter dancing.

So cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 10:02 PM

He is cute, but I have never watched an episode of these reality dating shows and I’m not about to start now.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 10:07 PM

He's yawntastic!!!

But, at least he'll bang you out twice a night every time you two fuck!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 10:12 PM

I know his family through a volleyball player friend of theirs and I am blown away he decided to do reality tv he is too fucking normal for that shit. His brother is the one with the crazier personality.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 10:21 PM

Is he as cute in person, as he is on television R14?

You're so lucky!

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 10:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!