Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Al Pacino & Meital Dohan Split, She Explains the Reasons Why They Broke Up

sraeli actress Meital Dohan has confirmed she and Al Pacino have broken up after being linked for about two years.

“It’s hard to be with a man so old, even Al Pacino,” the 40-year-old actress said of her 79-year-old ex (via Times of Israel). “The age gap is difficult, yes. I tried to deny it, but now he is already an elderly man, to be honest. So even with all my love, it didn’t last.”

In addition, she said that Al "didn't like to spend money."

“He only bought me flowers,” she added. “How can I say politely that he didn’t like to spend money?”

“I had a fight with him and left him recently, but of course I really love and appreciate him, and I was glad to be there for him when he needed me, and to be a part of his legacy,” she continued. “It’s an honor for me. I’m glad this relationship happened between us, and hope we remain good friends.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 5:20 PM

Could she be any more transparent?

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote] In addition, she said that Al "didn't like to spend money."

The money grubber should have left it at that and been done with it. The only reason any young woman would get with a man that old is for money.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote]So even with all my love, it didn’t last.

Pffft! She admits he wasn't giving her enough money. An additional reason is that their relationship didn't advance her acting career into the A-list.

It's right out of the gold diggers playbook.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 4:37 PM

He was nasty looking even when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 4:39 PM

Honestly, what did she think was going to happen? He's old, Blanche. He's cheap, Blanche. He's out of juice, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 4:40 PM

Al is the fuckface, everyone knows you have to pay your nurse...even Al.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 4:44 PM

At almost 80, Pacino is indeed quite elderly.

But really, I’d say a gold digger at 40 is far closer to an expiration date. There are 1,000 women in line Right after her with a lot less mileage, all looking for a golden ticket in an old man.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 4:45 PM

Buy/rent American.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 4:47 PM

I have no problem with this golddigger or her honesty, but this is going to ruin her ability to attract new clients. She should have kept her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 4:48 PM

Yep, all she's done is advertise herself as a gold digging slag who's only after the money. No decent man is going to want anything to do with her after this.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 4:51 PM

Pacino is an 80-year-old man and looks it but she's no stunning beauty.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 4:53 PM

Even more than looks, this is why twenty year old women are far more in demand than forty year old women. The twenty year old is driven by hormones, ambition, and a craving for experience and adventure. The forty year old is more prone to say, "Wait a minute, what the fuck am I doing?"

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 5:18 PM

Any truth to the gay rumors about Pacino? There have been vague rumors about him for decades now, but nothing really sticks. (I'm always suspicious when a leading man publicly dates famous actresses, but is otherwise rarely linked with women. Looking at you, Jake Gyllenhaal.)

Not that either team wants him now, as he is 1) 80 and 2) allegedly batshit crazy. But back in the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!