Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG - and ANOTHER Royal divorce announced!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2020 9:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2020 7:24 PM

He looks a lot like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2020 7:26 PM

Thought these two had been having difficulties for a while now. Been separated for years. Why they decided to finally announce now is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] He looks a lot like his mother.

Like a Jewish manicurist?

by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2020 7:29 PM

R4, lol, that line was from the famous threesome scene on "The Crown."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2020 7:33 PM

[quote][R4], lol, that line was from the famous threesome scene on "The Crown."

It was apparently taken from real life.

Apparently he'd leave her nasty messages around the house for her to find.

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2020 7:36 PM

I imagine a cocaine and gay sex with the aide scandal is bound to put a crimp in any marriage. It's too bad he British sites like Digital Spy forbids posts about ongoing legal activity or the more salacious aspects of the Royals' lives. I'm sure at least someone had a story or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2020 7:37 PM

Poor Betty, what a royal letdown

by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2020 7:47 PM

When will Princess Anne finally announce her separation?

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2020 7:51 PM

For them to divorce at this stage... can't wait for the real story to emerge... because they're so far along they might have just politely gone on living separate lives.

DC: Then they are unable to see as much of one another as they would wish.

This is kinda wow in some respects.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2020 8:02 PM

As the son of a princess he is not royal. It is a Windsor family divorce.

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2020 8:03 PM

Why do people need to announce a divorce?

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2020 8:07 PM

"You look like a Jewish manicurist" was a very funny line. Lord Snowden was such a cunt. Another zinger of his to Margaret was "you look like a Maltese landlady."

by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2020 8:07 PM

r13, which was factually correct as she looks like her sister, THE Maltese landlady.

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2020 8:10 PM

In happier times, the Earl and Countess of Snowdon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2020 8:14 PM

Poor guy got all his mother's looks. Those horse-faced Windsor genes are strong!

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2020 8:15 PM

David and Serene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2020 8:16 PM

David and his sister, Lady Sarah Chatto

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2020 8:18 PM

R16... nuh uh... he's all Snowdon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 17, 2020 8:19 PM

R19 How can people that rich have teeth that yellow?

by Anonymousreply 20February 17, 2020 8:19 PM

I think they're kinda like Chelsea Clinton... gestation conspired to give them the worst features of both parents, resulting in spectacularly ugly faces.

by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2020 8:20 PM

r21 - Here's Chelsea Clinton's problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 17, 2020 8:25 PM

David Albert Charles Armstrong-Jones, the former Vicount Lindley (center), now the 2nd Earl of Snowdon, with his children, Charles Patrick Inigo Armstrong-Jones, now Vicount Linley, and Lady Margarita Elizabeth Rose Alleybe Armstrong-Jones, Viscountess Linley.

That's a lot of names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 17, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote] he British

by Anonymousreply 24February 17, 2020 8:32 PM

Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, Princess Margaret and children, David and Sarah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 17, 2020 8:38 PM

The Chatto brothers, Samuel and Arthur, with their parents, Sarah and Daniel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2020 8:44 PM

R26 The one standing between mum and dad is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 27February 17, 2020 8:52 PM

They made a good TV movie about Margaret & her marriage...called The Queen's Sister. You gurls would love it.

I can only find a one min. trailer - but you'll get the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 17, 2020 8:56 PM

She's rather attractive and chic, but he won't be picking up a new wife on good looks.

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2020 8:57 PM

[quote] The one standing between mum and dad is very handsome.

He looks like a more built Matthew Lawrence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2020 8:58 PM

Damn you, Meghan Markle!

It's all your fault.

You're like a pox on the royal family!

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2020 8:58 PM

Serena’s family is quite rich. He married for money.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2020 9:09 PM

"gay face" for days!

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2020 9:17 PM

Earl Snowden and Lady Sara spent a lot of time with the Queen when they were growing up because Margaret was such a selfish, irresponsible drunk. The Queen had a big contribution in raising them, and she and Lady Sarah are very close.

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2020 9:20 PM

By process of elimination, when I read the headline I thought this would be the Tindalls. If William or Harry were divorcing their wives it would be all over the place, and Eugenie has only been married for five minutes. I didn't think of the wider royal family. I was surprised to find I felt a bit sad at the thought of the Tindalls splitting up. Seems I'm more invested in the BRF than I realised.

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote] Seems I'm more invested in the BRF than I realised.

You're greatly valued.

by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2020 9:32 PM

I wonder if he'll come out now.

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2020 9:33 PM

It's DL's fault I'm invested, R36! I only had a vague idea who most of these people were before I started reading the insane BRF threads.

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2020 9:59 PM

R38-I know!I'm surprised at how much I've learned here. I never knew who people like Sarah Chatto were, and now I'm in the know. I even know what her rather mediocre paintings look like.

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2020 10:16 PM

So many divorces in one family.

Harry and Markle...you're next.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2020 10:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]Queen is saddened as nephew David Linley – Princess Margaret’s son with Lord Snowdon – divorces ‘amicably’

How do they know, did they. catch her crying in the palace gardens?

Of course she's "saddened".

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2020 11:12 PM

He's only doing this to take the attention off of Randy Andy.

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote]He's only doing this to take the attention off of Randy Andy.

Yep - then the interest fades and they go back to the Andy bashing.

In fact I think he's too minor for this story to be of any interest for more than a day...unless...

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2020 11:49 PM

They've been married for 26 years. Damn, when did it become so unhappy?

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2020 12:01 AM

Things aren't so Serena any longer.

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2020 12:06 AM

Damn, when did it become so unhappy?

When she saw those Windsor genes coming at her early in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2020 12:10 AM

CNN Windsor special on Demand now

ET devoted entire show to MM this evening

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2020 12:22 AM

I'll snark on Markle as much as the next DLer, but a whole program, R48? That would get boring fast.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2020 12:29 AM

His parents let him have surgery to pin his ears back, Charles was apparently seriously pissed that his parents didn’t allow him do the same.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2020 4:48 AM

As a result of all the BRF threads here, I'm starting to become actively repulsed by the Windsor mouth/teeth. Almost as bad as the Habsburg lip!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2020 5:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2020 5:26 AM

It is amazing how those Windsor genes remain so dominant generation after generation. William was very handsome for a while, but by the time he was only in his late 20s the Windsor genes still managed to take over and he got horsey-looking just like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2020 5:37 AM

[quote]Lady Margarita Elizabeth Rose Alleybe Armstrong-Jones, Viscountess Linley.

Lady Margarita is NOT a Viscountess. The title is patrilineal. Her brother Charles became a Viscount when his father David was elevated to the Earldom on the death of Tony the Bigoted Cunt Armonstrong-Jones.

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2020 5:38 AM

Next up: Furious Queen to Divorce Ailing Prince Philip

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2020 5:44 AM

These people are fucked up. There giving Hollywood and Washington a run for their money.

Two businesses with a bunch of fucked up seedy shit going on behind closed doors. And these people entertain us and run our fucking government.

The human experience is a helluva ride.

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2020 6:49 AM

David Armsrong-Jones runs the government? I think we need a bit more evidence for this claim.

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2020 6:55 AM

Where did those big chompers come from? I can't pin where they emerged. Queen Mary didn't have big teeth. Neither did Queen Alexandra. Those huge chompers seem to have emerged after George VI, so I am guessing it was a Bowes-Lyon thing.

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2020 11:44 AM

No, the teeth and mouth come from his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2020 11:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2020 11:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2020 11:53 AM

What do we think of Serena's (love that name) bridal hairstyle? And, tiara mavens, this one is captioned the Lotus Flower tiara, care to weigh in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2020 1:42 PM

R54 Why do you think tony armstrong-jones was bigoted? Was it the Jewish manicurist remark?

by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2020 1:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 18, 2020 4:17 PM

R2 - I always thought that David was a Xerox copy of his father in looks as well as other matters.

by Anonymousreply 65February 18, 2020 6:49 PM

Does anyone really think David Snowden is involved with Philip Scofield?

by Anonymousreply 66February 18, 2020 6:59 PM

Someone needs to start another thread on the British Royal Family so we can discuss Linley Furniture and Rose gardening.

by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2020 7:05 PM

The teeth came from distant relative Lord Chewy Snaggleton of Houndstooth Park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2020 8:21 PM

I always liked that his father was so not Minis - my favorite little English car of the 60s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2020 9:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2020 9:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!