Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No FF/WW/Ignore?

What happened to those?

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 3:27 AM

Log back in and the buttons will reappear, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2020 6:20 PM

I think we all got logged out, Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2020 6:22 PM

Make sure the site is neutral and the emergency brake is on, though, or it could roll forward and seriously injure you.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2020 6:22 PM

Or, if all you're seeing in the lower right of the message space is the green arrow escaping the box it's in, click on it. The usual icons for WW, ff, and to ignore the thread or the poster will reappear.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2020 6:23 PM

Enjoy your session!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2020 6:23 PM

It's got da flu, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2020 6:26 PM

I still see all of them.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2020 6:35 PM

They be there.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2020 6:36 PM

OP here, tried some of the suggestions. But nothing is making them return. Tried clearing my cache/cookies, shutting down my laptop, logging out and back in to DL. Nothing. Maybe I am no longer allowed to like/dislike comments.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2020 10:53 PM

OP here again, I signed in on my phone's browser (safari) and they are there. What in the hell?

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2020 11:09 PM

Did a search and found this thread. Mine are missing too. What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 3:19 AM

Maybe you’ve been shadowbanned because of naughty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 3:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!