Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rose McGowan Goes After Natalie Portman

Over her performative activism. The Oscar-winning production designer of Black Panther also went after Natalie.

I wonder if Natalie will reach out to her like Meryl Streep did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 7, 2020 1:56 AM

After all the goody two shoes crap that Natalie Portman threw at Moby's book I deeply distrust her. Both she and Rose McGowan are not kosher. They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2020 3:25 AM

And what is Rose at this point? Oh yeah, a skidmark that most of the world is trying to forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2020 3:26 AM

I'm so sick of Rose. She's pissed because she never became the darling of the #metoo movement because everyone knows she's the whore who took the cash payout.

She's also unhinged, washed-up and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2020 3:30 AM

Can she go after Natalie for making Black Swan?

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2020 3:37 AM

I did think that cape with the delicately hand-embroidered names of female directors was ridiculous and seemed incredibly posh/out of touch kind of faux Wokeness that makes people cringe and/or roll their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2020 3:44 AM

Rose McGowan is a fugly bitch

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2020 3:44 AM

does anyone really care what Rose McGowan does?

isn't she in Lindsey Lohan territory about now? or Tara Reid?

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2020 3:46 AM

Who would have ever predicted that the celebrity Woke would become a circular firing squad?

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2020 3:50 AM

Natalie Portman is a mess.

The few times she was the producer or executive producer on films she hired MEN to direct, but woe be them who do the same!

Women are really good at bitching, but they're dying to be in the boy's club! Most have even rejected the perfectly correct female noun "actress" for the MALE version of the word! How INSANE that the WOKE BRIGADE DEMANDS to be called "female actors", when they already have the appropriate word "actress" for themselves! Insanity!

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2020 3:54 AM

At last someone finally had the guts to say it.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2020 3:59 AM

All the Hollywood twats are starting to annoy the shit out of me, your job is to look pretty and act, no one gives a shit about what ypu have to say.

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2020 4:12 AM

If two twats stink do they cancel each other out?

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2020 4:14 AM

I don't know. I think Rose lacks honesty. She went through some early childhood shit and was emancipated from her parents early on. I think she's got abuse/neglect issues from that which made her borderline pd.

I don't think her pain is from Harvey. I think her pain is from her child hood trauma that she projects onto the world.

I believe this blind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2020 4:19 AM

After watching that stupid, boring, horrible, pointless Lucy in the Sky. Rose can beat her ass. Shocked it wasn't nominated for a razzie.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 4:24 AM

I'm pretty sure Natalie doesn't give a fuck. Rose has been labeled as a crazy bitch by Hollywood, any ramblings she has to give at this point will be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2020 4:59 PM

Here's what Rose would wear if she were ever invited to an awards show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2020 4:59 PM

She would have been horrified if she sharted in this "dress"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2020 5:00 PM

R1 = Moby

R11 is probably okay with Scott Baio and Clint Eastwood speaking at the Republican convention....

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2020 5:04 PM

Girls, girls! You're both crazy!

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2020 5:04 PM

Don't forget she protested the boycott of the BH Hilton by having a party there to "support the employees" while ignoring the anti-gay laws that the owner initiated by saying gay men didn't do anything to protect Arab women.

Then she called gay men drug addicts who only care about wearing bikinis on pride floats.

She's a cunt of the highest magnitude.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2020 5:38 PM

R7 She's worse because she never even had the level of success that they had. Lilo had a legit film career for a few years and Reid had America Pie and a few less-successful comedies.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2020 5:51 PM

What did she claim Harvey did to her?

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2020 6:16 PM

Dear R22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2020 6:21 PM

Natalie Portman DID hire female directors and each time they couldn’t get funding. She talked about that countless times.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2020 6:25 PM

Rose was in that pedophile cult The Family. She also supports pedophile directors who did time.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2020 6:26 PM

Rose is a fucker

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2020 6:39 PM

Portman also left the Marvel universe in large part because they wouldn’t hire Patty Jenkins to direct Thor 2. She may not be the #1 champion of women in Hollywood but she’s done enough to warrant that cape thing.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2020 6:43 PM

Well, she's back in the MCU; did they get a woman director for the next Thor film?

I'll be honest, I don't understand how you can think a person would be a better director for a film based on whether they have a penis or a vagina. It should be based on their talent, experience, previous success, not on biology.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2020 8:02 PM

well this thread went full on lesbian rage...

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2020 8:09 PM

Natalie Portman is a two faced israeli bitch/agent/ Lame-ass actress full time whore. What she did to Moby is both ludicrous and unforgivable. I hope she gets her karma soon and dies in a horrible painful way. Rose is the same, but worse, and a has been before she even started. At least Portman the whore was in high profile films in her heyday, even if she sucked ass in all of them.

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2020 8:14 PM

Here is the MARY!! you ordered, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2020 8:22 PM

Natalie Portman is from money, Rose McGowan is from some horrible cult family that messed her up. They couldn’t be more different. They should each stay in their own lane & not twain.

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2020 8:25 PM

McGowan defended child molestor Victor Salva. When asked about his crimes, Salva has tried to play them off as a "barely legal" situation when his victim was 12 and said it was in no way consensual.

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2020 8:29 PM

Rose in 2011 to The Advocate:

A: You’re starring in the upcoming thriller Rosewood Lane, which was written and directed by Powder’s Victor Salva, whose films often reflect his gay sensibility and outsider mentality. Is that the case with Rosewood Lane?

R: I don’t think so. And I do not have good clothes in that film either; I had to wear office-lady clothes and it killed me. That was an interesting dynamic, because Victor had never done a movie with a female lead, and he was uncomfortable. He really doesn’t relate to women well. He was open about that, which was slightly jarring, because I don’t really know what to do with that information.

A: Well, Salva is a convicted and registered sex offender, which might account for some social awkwardness.

R: Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker.

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2020 8:33 PM

Will somebody commit Rose McGowan to an institution already?

"Raising her voice" is all she does now. A deranged hater. Her envy is really transparent, especially because Portman has plenty of feminist creds hiring female directors.

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2020 8:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2020 8:39 PM

This thread is full of MAGAtards.

by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2020 8:44 PM

In a response to McGowan's criticism, Portman said in a statement on Wednesday, "I agree with Ms. McGowan that it is inaccurate to call me 'brave' for wearing a garment with women’s names on it. Brave is a term I more strongly associate with actions like those of the women who have been testifying against Harvey Weinstein the last few weeks, under incredible pressure."

Is this Portman's way of saying she only sides with women who didn't accept a settlement from Weinstein?

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2020 8:55 PM

Rose is worse.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2020 9:01 PM

It sounds like it, R38. Very classy shade, I give it 4 out of 5 caftans. She could have had 5 if she added "bitch" at the end of her statement.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2020 9:02 PM

R40 maybe she'll save that for the next SNL rap.

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2020 11:34 PM

I kind of love Portman for that response

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2020 11:40 PM

She concluded, “So I want to say, I have tried, and I will keep trying. While I have not yet been successful, I am hopeful that we are stepping into a new day.”

Mic drop.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2020 11:59 PM

Can't Natalie just shut up and just show off her hot ass like she did in Closer.

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2020 12:04 AM

You wanna fuck that ass too, R44?

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2020 12:06 AM

Well, I admire Miss McGowan more than practically anyone in Hollywood, at this point. She’s a little crazed, but courageous. No telling what her career might have been if Weinstein hadn’t derailed it.

The posters who are mean about her are just men off-balanced by the whole #MeToo reckoning; it’s disorienting for them....and they’re the same ones who bash “fraus” at any opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2020 1:13 AM

Rose isn't brave. She's got nothing to lose, so her actions are the only thing keeping her relevant at this point. Brave would have been to speak out against Weinstein back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2020 2:12 AM

I've met Rose several times. I believe her intentions are good, but her way of going about it...Jesus Christ. She has a very "my way is the ONLY way to support women" about her and everyone else is "bullshit", most recently Portman. She could've reached out in a less confrontational way but..that's Rose.

I believe Harvey raped her. I believe she had a fucked up childhood. I believe she has other demons she's never discussed. But as my mama always says, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Rose is allll vinegar

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2020 2:16 AM

Has anyone asked her about working with a pedo since, R34 and was the guy actually convicted? I can't believe she'd say it was "none of her business." Did she say that after the movie was filmed or did she know going in?

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote]I give it 4 out of 5 caftans.

LOL

[quote]Well, I admire Miss McGowan more than practically anyone in Hollywood, at this point. She’s a little crazed, but courageous.

A "little" crazed? GTFO. And as someone else pointed out, how do you reconcile her demonization of Harvey (although I'm sure it's well-deserved) with her choosing to ignore the fact that Victor Salva made a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD suck his dick while he filmed it?

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2020 2:25 AM

She’s right about Portman’s woeful track record with female directors given her “all male nominees” snark

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2020 2:26 AM

Word.

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2020 2:28 AM

McGowan (McLawsuit) is more thorns than Rose. So Harvey ate her stale cunt for a minute and she cashed a check that - for once - wasn't co-opted by agents managers - so she actually kept more than half after taxes. Please. Like Marilyn M ate that STD nest. She was a has been who was also a never was. Harvey's a pig and she's in his pen,

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2020 2:30 AM

She was poised for a significant career at the time Weinstein assaulted her.

How dare you criticize a victim for taking an out-of-court settlement when it looked like charges wouldn’t go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 54February 13, 2020 2:45 AM

Rosie...…..

by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2020 3:00 AM

It's been brought up numerous times r49. She's been called out on her hypocrisy numerous times, but she won't respond.

by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2020 4:27 AM

She was asked on The View.

“I accidentally worked with a pedophile,” she said on The View, “and I bet you have too."

“I will say,” she continued, “that probably everyone has accidentally worked with a pedophile, and I don’t take joy in that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2020 4:39 AM

Oh, please. Her managers didn't tell her? Bitch, please. This was news when Powder came out - in the '90s.

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2020 4:53 AM

R58 Oh shut the fuck up! You worked with a pedophile, too! You knew! They all knew!

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2020 5:26 AM

So she found out after filming began? That still doesn't explain why she said it wasn't her business or why she called him sweet.

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2020 5:49 AM

I can't even see any names on Natalie's cape.

by Anonymousreply 61February 13, 2020 5:55 AM

most who have known her loathe her.

fake freak skunt who needs jus go away and retire

by Anonymousreply 62February 13, 2020 10:21 AM

[Quote] But as my mama always says, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Rose is allll vinegar

Rose could have learned a thing or two from playing Paige Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 63February 13, 2020 11:22 AM

Paige was a manipulative, stupid cunt. She never pulled off anything else very well.

Remember when she tried to be a medieval sorceress, and her contribution to make that illusion was to deepen her voice and talk slow?

by Anonymousreply 64February 13, 2020 4:25 PM

R57 R34 posted an interview where she was asked and she just dismissed it.

"Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker."

She said she'd "rather not" know because it wasn't her "business."

by Anonymousreply 65February 13, 2020 7:09 PM

Rose shows all the symptoms of a sexually abused child, which she never made it public but we know it happened, The Family International/Children of God was openly a pedo sex cult back in the 70s, google The Life of Davidito and if you can stomach that, you can read the pages with graphic depictions of heterosexual pedo material they were distributing till the mid 80s with graphic photos. It's sick. Suffice to say the Davidito of the book, Ricky Rodriguez later committed murder-suicide on the nanny who sexually assaulted him from age 17 months old. He couldn't get to his parents who were founding members of the cult and were being protected. His mother is still alive and was never even arrested for her crimes, despite all evidence. There's an extensive video on Youtube on him explaining why he's about to commit the murders it's really sad but fascinating at the same time.

That's the level of trauma both Rose and Joaquim Phoenix has to deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 13, 2020 7:25 PM

R44 beautiful fat ass Portman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2020 1:09 AM

And another Natty fatty shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2020 1:14 AM

One more. Don't let the door hit you on that ass, Portman. Sizable target, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2020 1:19 AM

Does Rose do anything else these days than making accusations?

by Anonymousreply 70September 7, 2020 1:25 AM

Aren't McGowan's accusations also confessions?

by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2020 1:30 AM

Rose seems quite determined never to work again.... She's a Pyscho

by Anonymousreply 72September 7, 2020 1:34 AM

Rose truly has NOTHING to lose, does she even do movies or tv at this point?

Where are the photos of Portman with cock in her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 73September 7, 2020 1:36 AM

Remember, remember. Moby touched this.

During intercourse in Portman's dorm room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 7, 2020 1:40 AM

Is there any woman who Rose doesn't blame for her abuse? Let's see, so far she's screeched at Meryl Streep, Portman, Alyssa Milano, her manager Jill Messick who committed suicide last year. ..Oh and apparently Kamala Harris too. What a fucked up vindictive spaz. Get therapy and move the fuck on freak.

by Anonymousreply 75September 7, 2020 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!