Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Molly at 51?

The guy I've been seeing wants to do Molly.

I've never done it, nor have I wanted to do it, but like most shit in life, I'm curious.

Opinions, admonishments, prayers?

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2020 5:58 AM

Grow up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2020 10:15 PM

Grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2020 10:16 PM

You're a little old, and also a little old for MDMA.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2020 10:17 PM

The only drugs you should be taking at age 51 are for heartburn and high cholesterol.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2020 10:19 PM

I'm 57 and love a night ecstasy and sex with EDM. It's the best. Go for it OP. Experience life.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2020 10:19 PM

Get your heart checked out first? Because it will be taking a beating

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2020 10:25 PM

OIK: what the fuck is molly?

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2020 10:40 PM

Do it with Poppers.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2020 10:44 PM

No way. Watch the movie 54 and see how that old lady fares.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2020 10:57 PM

Please help me find Molly Hi, I'm looking for Molly I've been searching everywhere And I can't seem to find Molly

Do you know where I can find Molly She makes my life happier, more exciting She makes me want to dance Dance, dance

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2020 11:01 PM

Where do you plan to get it, OP?

If you don't have an established relationship with a trustworthy dealer you could end up with who knows what kind of crap. You don't want to end up naked at an intersection gnawing somebody's nose off.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2020 11:11 PM

Make sure you wear your CPap machine!

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 11:47 PM

Molly Ringwald will only be 51 for a few more days - she turns 52 on the 18th

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2020 11:49 PM

As long as you're aware there are always risks to taking illicit drugs, I say do it, OP. A good MDMA high can be life-changing and it's not a drug with a massive potential for misuse, the way meth and heroin are. Also, if you're looking to fuck on molly, be warned it can shrink your dink for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 12:08 AM

Do you party with a girl named Molly? ;)

Psyched Substance on YouTube can help you. He's done a lot of research and a lot of drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2020 12:25 AM

I think it could be a good experience in the right environment with the right support. It’s been 20+ years since I’ve done it, but I learned what happiness felt like and how my thought pattern could be so different based purely on chemistry. Not hyper like coke or reduced anxiety like alcohol - just blissful and loving. I don’t think I would do it now at 51 - but if you’ve never experienced it, it can be a life altering experience that is less overwhelming than mushrooms or LSD.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2020 1:24 AM

My beautiful and perfect friend died of adrenal failure when taking molly for the first and only time.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2020 2:00 AM

Your life is more than half over- why the hell not? You will feel like a blissed out superman in love with everything and everyone. There are worse ways to go. Just hydrate and plan a crash day afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2020 2:13 AM

Why does he want to do Molly and does she know?

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2020 2:16 AM

Sure, you'll have a ball. Well worth it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2020 2:39 AM

It's been a long time since I rolled, but as far as non-legal substances go, it's one of the least dangerous. Non-habit forming. Keep yourself hydrated. You may experience a comedown the next day or even the day after.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2020 4:16 AM

It didn't do much for me.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2020 4:30 AM

Here you go, OP. The video is long but goes through all of the effects you may feel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2020 4:40 AM

BTW lemme guess? The guy you're seeing is a millennial?

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2020 4:41 AM

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2020 4:48 AM

Who is Molly?

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2020 5:52 AM

R26 That chick with the short red hair from the 80's who was in all of those John Hughes movies.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2020 6:18 AM

Molly is just ecstasy re-branded. Users believe they're getting the pure MDMA molecules or "Molly", with none of the additives of those downmarket pressed pills from the 90s. It is often sold in capsules but, of course, can still contain god-knows-what since it's illegal and unregulated. Basically, you can take Molly while smugly believing you're health-conscious, above taking street drugs, and better than those who do.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2020 6:20 AM

The OP is better of binge watching Molly Ringwald movies.

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2020 6:31 AM

Depends on if you trust your dealer. I'd be scared that stuff is cut with something else if I was getting it randomly, but as mentioned above, if it's mostly the real thing it's pretty tame as far as the high goes. You don't feel a need to constantly continue to partake like you would with cocaine or meth. You don't have complete hallucinations like you would on acid. I felt a little fuzzy a couple days afterwards. I'm also not in my 50s, so who knows? Do you smoke weed, OP?

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2020 6:46 AM

It makes you EXTREMELY happy and everything is quite shiny (especially glassware in kitchen cabinets ;p).

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2020 6:53 AM

Is she that old? Does she still got that stick up her ass 'cause they tossed her off the "Facts of Life."

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2020 7:12 AM

Part of growing old gracefully is knowing when not to act on every childhood impulse.

You don't sound like that OP so go for it. Just know you are a tacky old queen.

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2020 9:15 AM

Go for it OP! You’re almost dead anyway, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2020 9:45 AM

Or you could act like a responsible adult.

How old is this great new guy?

Does he need you to give him a ride and go pay for it for him?

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2020 10:04 AM

Op probably did molly already.

by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2020 1:52 PM

Some A's for your Q's.

No, I haven't rolled yet.

The Millennial fuckbud suggested it in bed and I didn't automatically say no, I said that I'd think about it, hence this thread. Thanks for your opinions and your catty remarks, both're appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2020 7:09 PM

The thing with mind alterants - I think as you get older, your ability to let go enough to roll with the ride may decrease. I just feel less able to give up control mentally - even though I’m better about giving up control over the external stuff. I define old wouldn’t have a doubt with a therapist. But safe environment would be pretty important - and knowing someone will seek help for you if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2020 7:33 PM

Stay hydrated -- preferably with Pedialyte or electrolyte drinks.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2020 8:05 PM

I had two last night and I made it to work today, and I feel okay. I am 49, and definitely feel like I should have aged out of this bullshit by now. I'm putting it down to a mid-life crisis.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2020 8:13 PM

OP, MDMA is a stupid drug,not worth the bother or the risk. It will make you deliriously happy for a few hours. It is not particularly good for sex. And it will leave you drained. The day after is not worth the night of.

If you want a surpassing sex experience made possible with chemical assistance, you want LSD. Just a little. But you will have 8 hours of the Best Sex Ever.

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2020 8:28 PM

I'm an Eldergay and have always been curious about this drug mainly because I've always heard about the euphoric feelings and happiness one feels at its peak. I do continue to smoke weed which I find relaxing and calming and fun. It's the only drug I've ever indulged in. After watching that video above, the part that scares me is the rapid heartbeat and the rush feeling coming up on you. I used to do poppers and I loved them until some uncomfortable feelings started developing and I quit cold turkey. I did love that rush but the rapid heartbeat scared me. Listening to this video I'd be afraid of having a heart attack at this stage soooo No Molly experimenting for me. (I do miss poppers tho....I loved them the way some people just love smoking).

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2020 8:31 PM

MDMA is a wonderful drug, only second to mushrooms.

If you have any depression it will make you feel clearer for awhile. Mushrooms have this effect for much longer.

I recommend them both. Do it OP, however not often.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2020 8:37 PM

How did you endure 51 years on this planet without drugs?

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2020 8:40 PM

R41, acid is good for sex?! I fear I would end up humping an anthropomorphic flower or something.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2020 8:50 PM

R45 Fear is a big no-no when doing acid.

Also, the things and the space around you moves and changes shape, you won’t see any anthropomorphic apparitions that aren’t there.

One last thing to remember, the craziness you see is also the craziness you feel inside your body. It’s really overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2020 8:54 PM

In my experience, if you're just sitting around when you drop acid, you may go floating deep into your own psyche. But the sex and the activity of it and the warm body with which you are interacting goes a long, long, way to keeping you grounded, even as you are feeling the heightened sensation of the acid. LSD, with or without sex, can provide very different experiences.

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2020 8:57 PM

Be careful if you are prescription drugs for emotional/mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2020 9:00 PM

R46, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2020 9:59 PM

But she says she's FIFTY!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2020 10:02 PM

I'm a mature lady!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2020 10:08 PM

I LOVED Molly Dodd! So sophisticated!

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2020 10:22 PM

Me too R52!!

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2020 10:29 PM

Use a mouth guard -- some people have a tendency to grind their teeth during their experience.

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2020 11:18 PM

Or do like we did in the 70's /80's- tie a bandana tightly across your forehead, it cuts down the headache and makes it easy to ID other rollers. Really OP, just plan on taking 800mg of Ibuprofen when you get home.

by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2020 1:16 AM

Eldergay here who did plenty of MDA and LSD decades ago. How different is MDMA from MDA?

by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2020 1:26 AM

OP.... you're 51! 30 years ago this may have been an ok thing to consider. Do grow up.

by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2020 1:29 AM

I would say the Marys who think MDMA is anything near as scary as something like meth are way overreacting.

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2020 3:11 AM

Let's be other things OP's millennial fuckbuddy convinces him to do.

A tray of tequila shots on Wednesday night!

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2020 5:19 AM

But have you ever tried poppers, R42?

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2020 5:25 AM

Ecstasy is the only drug that feels like what the name implies!

by Anonymousreply 61February 13, 2020 5:53 AM

Do it OP, the world needs another 50 year old guy found dead a week later while doing street drugs with some unknown twink who told him nothing could go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 62February 13, 2020 7:04 AM

R61, Placidyl was another (and, for better or worse, no longer prescribed in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 63February 13, 2020 1:22 PM

Have you seen molly?

by Anonymousreply 64February 13, 2020 1:29 PM

Did OP decide to try molly or not?

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2020 2:45 AM

The best sex I ever had was on acid . My husband and I flip fucked for hours . When I came it was an out of body experience . Im not kidding .

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2020 3:07 AM

I don't think you should he doing molly or coke after ~40-45. They are bad for your heart, enjoy them while you are young.

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2020 3:12 AM

As R46 warns, be careful if you are prescription drugs or if you are a plastic surgery I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2020 3:16 AM

OP, just dial 9 and 1 on your Jitterbug before you take it. If anything goes wrong, dial the other 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2020 4:06 AM

Lots of eldergays with lots of elder programming who've chimed in. Fuck them. They're part of a just say no / drug war generation that created havoc on our prisons, judicial system, and led to generations of Americans lacking any understanding about drugs, drug interactions, dosages, and along the way, tens of thousands died every year of overdoses.

MDMA is an intense drug. 1) You should talk to your doctor, see if you have any outstanding health issues or medications that would prevent you from taking it once. If your doctor gives you any shit, remind him he works for you and his attitude is why all his other patients refuse to discuss their recreational drug use with him.

2) Buy a testing kit off Amazon. Yes, eldergays who took whatever shit was handed to them, there are now test kits you can get for $20 delivered to your front door. You test a small piece of the pill or stuff inside the gel capsule and it changes color according to the drugs it contains. If its not MDMA, throw it out. You're too old to be fucking around with mixed drugs or meth cut MDMA. (These kits are saving teenagers lives. At festivals, they have tables where people can test their drugs for free and guess what, kids aren't dying at festivals anymore).

3) Do some research online regarding dosage. You'll probably start with half of a pill. I'll leave online experts to give you more info.

4) MDMA has some serious effects on the brain. You may find you feel AWESOME for the next three to six weeks. I personally had an experience where one pill made me happy for about six weeks. Anti-depressants, for me, have only made me less stressed or less unhappy. MDMA gave me an AWESOME afternoon while high and then made me happy for over a month after. One might ask--why is my doctor allowed to prescribe me a daily anti-depressant but not one MDMA pill every few months? But back on point, I've been reading MDMA is recommended only once every THREE months. So do some reading on that. I think you'll be surprised at how much information is out there now.

If only we could share some of these drugs with the 1.4 Americans who attempt suicide every year. They really can change brain chemistry for the better when the drug is clean, the dose is properly calibrated, and the smallest amount of medical supervision is provided. And thanks eldergays for making no progress whatsoever on this stuff. Enjoy your Zoloft!

by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2020 4:32 AM

I fucked up above. The government says 1.4 MILLION Americans attempt suicide every year. Sorry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 71February 14, 2020 4:36 AM

OP is dead. He OD'd. But at least he died in ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2020 5:08 AM

Molly kicks Coke's ass.

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2020 5:13 AM

r70 many of the the eldergays you're deriding probably took more and better drugs than you have. Young people today experiment with drugs far less than past generations so I'm not sure why you're boasting about your generation so much. It sounds like you'll bring about meaningful drug law reform any minute now, won't you?

by Anonymousreply 74February 14, 2020 5:24 AM

I've tried everything. I think I'll go back to reading.

by Anonymousreply 75February 14, 2020 6:01 AM

I've tried everything. I think I'll go back to reading.

by Anonymousreply 76February 14, 2020 6:01 AM

MDMA has been used successfully in treating PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2020 5:00 AM

James at 16?

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2020 9:53 AM

I’ve tried it three times, OP, and only once did I properly roll. It offers an intense feeling of love and rightness, but my bitter jaded self still felt plenty of negative emotion during the experience.

“Plan a crash day” is understated advice – as noted above, the day after isn’t worth the high.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2020 11:30 AM

I did XTC for first time in 1985 when it was legal. Dealers would sneak it out of Texas ( don't remember how it was acquired) and sell it to college students in a black match box with a moon on it. It costs $25 for the 'roll' and the pill was HUGE! Lasted all night and finally wore off around noon the next day. It then became a controlled substance ( I believe in late 80's). Graduated and moved to ATL, started making friends and going out. Guess who I ran into again ? MOLLY !!( or XTC) For the most part its a harmless 'warm and friendly' endorphin releasing psychogenic. You can even hallucinate a little on it. DEFINATLEY DO IT ! Its worth the life expanding experience and its a guarantee good time. Don't be a nervous Nelly shut-in!....Your 51 !... Take a deep breath....Now exhale..... Your not exactly shooting bathtub meth in your neck vein!.....

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2020 2:02 PM

she might be 51 but I'm doing her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2020 2:05 PM

If you can’t think for yourself and make wise choices at 51, Op, there’s no helping you.

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2020 2:44 PM

The only thing that freaked me out was the “whoosh” when it comes on. However, unlike LSD or acid, I was stopped from having a panic attack because Molly brings on positive feelings not mind-screwing hallucinations.

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2020 3:33 PM

What R82 said.

And that means buy the test and test before you roll. Make sure you have mdma and not something you cannot identify. You will have four hours of euphoria (hydrate! hydrate! hydrate!) and the following day you will feel like you have had the life sucked out of you by a vampire. And, basically, you have.

But you will have had the experience. And you will know. And you never have to do it again.

P.S. mdma is not particularly good for sex. But you will have four happy hours where you think your B.F. is just the most wooooooonderful guy.

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2020 3:39 PM

r70, what works for you works for you and that's great, but please stop with the antidepressant shaming. They MAY be overprescribed and they CERTAINLY don't cure the conditions they treat, but they've been literally a lifesaver for many people. BTW not all antidepressants work the same way and what works for one person may not work for another, a fact that people who prescribe them would do well to pay attention to.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2020 3:48 PM

There's the expression "suicide tuesdays", which is pretty accurate imo, when doing X all weekend long - by tuesday you'll crash and feel miserable. It's not as addictive as coke, but it can become addictive if you start taking it regularly. When I first started using it, the high would last me 2-3 hours. But once I started using it regularly, I wanted another pill like every 30 minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2020 4:07 PM

After the high, comes the low! Always remember that and decide accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 87February 16, 2020 4:22 PM

Keep it limited to 2-3 times a year.

by Anonymousreply 88February 16, 2020 4:27 PM

Molly fucking rocks

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2020 4:38 AM

I haven't done this in years. I miss it but I'm afraid my crusty, old ass would end up in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2020 10:51 PM

r85 - I'm not anti-depressant shaming and also call out when people suggest big pharma pills are inherently bad and natural remedies/drugs are inherently good. but I do think its insane that we are not using more hallucinogens in therapeutic settings. And I do think its silly that right now hallucinogens are mostly recommended for people with "treatment resistant depression". These chemicals were part of the human diet for thousands of years (maybe hundreds of thousands). I strongly recommend anyone with depression see a psychiatrist and try out the available and legal medications to see what works for them. And they should also keep an eye out for psychedelic therapy....Most big cities now have therapists who work with patients (legally) under the influence of ketamine. I wish all soldiers dealing with PTSD would be offered something like that by the VA

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2020 9:57 PM

OP died. Can I have his stuff?

by Anonymousreply 92February 20, 2020 6:26 AM

Yeah, OP is dead. I guess that answered that question.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2020 6:34 AM

[quote]You will have four hours of euphoria

by Anonymousreply 94February 20, 2020 7:12 AM

Just four? We'd eat them like Tic-Tacs until we were depleted of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Usually sometime the next afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 95February 20, 2020 7:14 AM

/me holds mirror under his nose...

Not dead yet. R92, hands off my stuff.

by Anonymousreply 96February 20, 2020 9:09 PM

R91 Yes. It’s true. Try mushrooms, but don’t be scared!

by Anonymousreply 97February 20, 2020 9:27 PM

OP, so did you try molly? Are you going to try it?

by Anonymousreply 98February 20, 2020 11:56 PM

probably the saddest thing about the Just Say No era was that there was no research done on proper dosing. And the constant message that chemical the government deemed illegal would lead to death, which turned out to be a self fulfilling prophecy (the black market results in some really shitty chemicals being thrown in with whatever you think you're buying).

So you have people who say "I did ecstasy for days on end and felt awful after" and in 2020 you have informed drug users (who unlike their earlier counterparts are able to test their substances with cheap kits from amazon) suggesting it only be taken once every three months.

by Anonymousreply 99February 21, 2020 8:03 AM

STOP with the Just Say no Theory. NO ONE bought that line when Nancy said it the first time. People laughed, I remember, I was there. The truth is both legal and illegal drugs can be deadly. Street drugs are more deadly because of the criminal element and no regulation or checks, they can be cut with anything. If you want to do it fine, not my problem. But quite trying to justify it as some generation that bought into Regan era slogans and somehow pointing out the possible danger is just because we are all prudes.

by Anonymousreply 100February 21, 2020 8:39 AM

At the end of the day, cigarettes, weed, alcohol and street drugs were never meant to go into the human body. They are technically all a form of poison in small doses. When you liver cant process or get rid of it fast enough, that's when you get the high. You are surfing the edge of fun vs death. Bottom line, your body wants to get rid of that stuff as fast as it can because it damages brain cells, organs and lots of other parts of the body.

When you are young, you can handle more than when you are old and have a more fragile immune system. At around 21, our bodies start very slowly to die, by 50, your body is in major decline and DNA starts to degenerate. Putting known toxins or poisons in your body that nature never intend in the first place is playing with fire at that point. Not saying you are going to die, but your risk is considerably higher. And for what? Some childish curiosity of doing drugs?

by Anonymousreply 101February 21, 2020 8:49 AM

It will drill holes in your brain OP. Worse than Mad Cow Disease! Nobody touches X and comes unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 102February 21, 2020 8:55 AM

That's misinformed, alarmist bullshit, r101. Are you trying to suggest that every physiological response your body has to a compound, whether naturally-occuring or synthetic, is a toxic reaction? Or does that only apply if it's something our society calls a drug? It's hard to take someone who claims a cannabis high is "surfing the edge of fun vs death" seriously.

by Anonymousreply 103February 21, 2020 9:15 AM

Good Golly!

by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2020 9:19 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble R103, while cannabis is really safe, smoking it or eating too much can still make you sick. I personally know someone who smoked it all her life and got lunge cancer and died at the age of 52. You picked the lightest drug out there, most are much much stronger. You can OD with alcohol for example. Did you know that 80,000 people a year die just from alcohol poisoning?

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2020 9:39 AM

The safety of cannabis depends on its route of consumption. Vaping or eating it carries significantly fewer health risks than smoking it. Yes, I am aware that alcohol poisoning can be lethal. I'm also aware that the prohibition of alcohol from 1920-1933 increased the harms associated with it considerably. Apply the same logic to today's illicit drugs - you'll find most addiction experts agree that regulated supply would reduce the potential harms associated with drugs like heroin and MDMA considerably. I still say the post at r101 reads like 1950s PSA nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2020 9:45 AM

No one is arguing for Prohibition R106. Why are you so hyperbolic? People should think before they act. Like I said, whatever floats your boat, but don't pretend it's all just unicorns and rainbows.

by Anonymousreply 107February 21, 2020 10:10 AM

Get off your elevated pony, R107.

Don't try and sell live and let live while at the same time talking down to people and calling them childish.

Don't think I didn't notice your lack of receipt.

by Anonymousreply 108February 21, 2020 10:20 AM

I could live on veggies and water my whole life and live to 90. But I like to have a drink and smoke pot occasionally - even at 52.

I’ve also seen 5 aunts and uncles on one side of my family die of cancer before 68. They were ALL teetotalers and didn’t smoke. Didn’t do any good.

by Anonymousreply 109February 22, 2020 12:54 AM

Correlation is not causation R109. Nothing is absolute, everyone knows exceptions. But in general, most drugs, including alcohol are not good for your body. Alcohol is technically a poison. People die every day from alcohol poisoning. Street drugs are much more dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 110February 22, 2020 1:04 AM

You have some good points, R70, but you sound like a smug, self-righteous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 111February 22, 2020 1:57 AM

R98 No, I haven't tried Molly, haven't decided yet.

I wiill definitely get a test kit before trying, though - thanks R70 and R84.

by Anonymousreply 112February 24, 2020 1:38 PM

I bought an X pill but am debating whether to try it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Can I have your stuff R113?

by Anonymousreply 114February 26, 2020 7:50 AM

Molly at 51 looks pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 26, 2020 7:55 AM

Never understood why they made such a fuss about her R115. To me she seemed as talented and as interesting as a glass of water.

by Anonymousreply 116February 26, 2020 8:33 AM

Much like cocaine, if you're going to do ecstasy or mdma there's like a 90% chance that you won't be able to get a hard on.

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2020 12:27 PM

Some people take it with a little viagra.

But you didn't hear that from me.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2020 7:09 PM

I know right? R115 r116

Ally sheedy, Phoebe Cates, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and even Elisabeth shue were more interesting than Molly ringwald in the 80s

by Anonymousreply 119February 27, 2020 3:41 AM

r101 There's something called the cannabinoid system in the body. Scientists were previously unaware.

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2020 6:04 AM

Do it, Miss Thang! You won’t regret it.

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2020 6:38 AM

This video makes it sound menacing. Fearmongering?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2020 1:34 AM

Be careful. It could be cut with coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2020 1:42 AM

What the hell is Ketamine like?

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2020 1:45 AM

Hey, OP.

Eating five live cockroaches will give you a buzz like you've never had. You need to rinse them off to remove any dust they may have picked up from your basement floor, but then just pop them into your mouth, bite once, and swallow them down. After the first one they get easier.

In about ten minutes you'll be so hard and flying you'll fuck one of those holes in your plaster and you'll swear you're heading up in the Challenger with those hot astrostuds.

It's a given you have plenty of the drug-bugs in your place, so grab another handful and share it with your bud. You'll be so glad you did.

And then try Krokodil! It's the best!

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2020 1:58 AM

The Maiden Auntie Brigade discovers Molly!

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2020 2:09 AM

Are you going to start going to raves too, OP?

by Anonymousreply 127March 8, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote] R126 The Maiden Aunts Brigade discovers Molly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 8, 2020 1:02 AM

Molly? Are you stuck in 2013 dumbass Op lol

by Anonymousreply 129March 8, 2020 1:03 AM

Considering the latest circumstances, you might as well do some Molly! As a matter of fact, all of DL should do some E this week. Let's go out with a bang, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 130March 16, 2020 4:04 AM

DO IT, bitch! You might not have much time left anyhow!

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2020 7:05 PM

I thought this thread would be about Molly Ringwald.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2020 7:10 PM

R132 Nobody wants to be doing Molly Ringwald at 51

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2020 7:15 PM

Jon Cryer might.

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2020 7:32 PM

R134 Good one

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2020 5:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!