Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG...Remember Daktari? 🦁

and the cross eyed lioness, Judy?

oops, no, Judy was the chimp, it seems.

Here's the famous intro to jog a few memories ☞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 2:15 AM

As you can see from the intro...the lion was called Clarence and was a male.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2020 4:05 PM

I had THIS >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2020 4:06 PM

I am tired of these 'Remember this TV Show' posts. It's like visiting a nursing home. Time to start blocking...

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2020 4:25 PM

[R3] do you always talk to yourself in public?

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote]Time to start blocking...

You'll be missed!

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2020 4:43 PM

I loved Daktari!

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]R3: Other people start threads I am not interested in or know nothing about. I will take the time to shit in one of these threads and then clock them because, hey, my thoughts are naturally of intense interest to everyone else. Duh.

FIXED.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2020 4:58 PM

I watched all these sorts of shows — Daktari, Flipper, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.

I liked Hari Rhodes.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2020 5:08 PM

The theme song belongs on my list of Top Ten Annoying TV Themes.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2020 6:49 PM

Not much of a turn out for Daktari.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2020 10:47 PM

I guess no "hawt" guys.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2020 11:00 PM

I'm trying to remember where I saw it? Was it ever syndicated and on after school in the NYC market in the 70's? The song brought me right back, as did the Skippy one. I used to watch that I think on Saturday mornings? Not sure. I used to sing the Skippy song to the peanut butter jar, well into my 20's. I never knew it was the "Bush" kangaroo. I left that part out. Of course Flipper's song sticks with you.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 2:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!