Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Celebrate DL Icon Chrissy Metz performing at the Oscars and KILLING IT

GIRL SANG HER HEART OUT AND LOOKED FIERCE!!!

PS this song was better than that awful Elton song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2020 1:07 AM

It was pleasant enough, but no one knew why the hell she was up there.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2020 3:53 PM

They knew r1. She sang the Oscar nominated song from Her movie Breakthrough, the way Idina sang the nominated song from Frozen II she sang.

Only a moron doesn’t know.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2020 3:54 PM

My question is, when is Justin Hartley going to get some attention. He is the only one of the stars of that show who hasn't seemed to break out. He should be a superstar and he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2020 3:55 PM

Why should he be a superstar? His acting isn’t very good. He lacks any screen charisma and only has a career because he is cute. He is fine for TV but def not a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2020 3:59 PM

She sang her heart out.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2020 4:42 PM

Tried to hide her morbid obesity with black dress and black background. It didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2020 5:44 PM

The song is basically one note. She fakes a black sound. She can barely breathe. It’s a MESS.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2020 5:48 PM

She seemed a bit out of breath but she has a good voice -- better than I expected. The song, however, is a complete snooze. Could not be more generic.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2020 5:54 PM

What is a “black” sound?

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2020 5:54 PM

Does not come up when I google her weight, but is she closer to 350 or 450lbs? I say 450 but my partner says she wouldn't be able to walk at 450. Thx.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2020 6:00 PM

Is Metz a soprano?

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2020 6:06 PM

She is close to 400, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2020 6:07 PM

R11 no. She would be an alto

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2020 6:08 PM

How can she even breathe? I'm fat but no where like that and it's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2020 6:10 PM

There needs to be an intervention right away. Lap band Staples wire mouth shut whatever.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2020 6:11 PM

Has she GAINED weight?

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2020 6:14 PM

Her puss and pooper MUST smell worse than a greasy dumpster behind the town fish fry. How does she get in there to clean properly? Seriously. How does she not destroy toilet bowl seats everywhere she goes?

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2020 6:45 PM

R17 you know how many skinny or fit men have smelled bad while hooking up? And always white too.

My friend, who is white from Upper East Side asked me one day why he finds that so many more black and Hispanic men make sure to smell good, use colognes etc. I said because they have to be perfect or automatically criticized. Whites can not bathe for days at a time and no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2020 6:48 PM

She did so good. Proud of her

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2020 11:29 PM

The subtitle - One is named Elton - one weighs a ton

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 1:14 AM

She did amazing

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2020 1:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!