Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barbie gets more diverse: Mattel unveils dolls with no hair, vitiligo

Vitiligo? Fucking finally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2020 12:43 PM

I actually think these are cool. Sue me.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2020 5:51 AM

Why not just cut her hair off? My brother and I would have been happy to do that to our sister's dolls.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2020 5:55 AM

Skinhead Barbie. Perfect for Trump era.

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2020 5:59 AM

I thought that was Cancer Barbie, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2020 6:01 AM

Can we finally get a Hottentot apron Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2020 6:05 AM

Wheres non-binary perma-victim Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2020 6:08 AM

Lol, good. Barbie needed an update. She was an '80s basic bitch for too long.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2020 6:10 AM

I personally want to see Bernie Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2020 6:12 AM

I want to see Sam Smith Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2020 6:12 AM

Where's the "This is why Trump won" troll?

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2020 6:13 AM

Is the purple hair one a tranny? Or is that the tall blonde one?

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2020 6:22 AM

[quote] Where's the "This is why Trump won" troll?

That's the Sarah Huckabee-Sanders barbie. She has a hunchback, wonky eyes, and a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2020 6:28 AM

No Morgellon-infected Barbies yet?

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2020 6:33 AM

R6 the second one from the left!

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2020 6:41 AM

Where is Thalidomide Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2020 6:46 AM

Wait, is the third Barbie supposed to be a See-Threepio Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2020 8:14 AM

Where's Lesbian Barbie With a Cane?

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2020 8:26 AM

R4, No, that's alopecia Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2020 8:32 AM

Where's Cyndi, the plaque psoriasis Barbie? See me.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2020 9:45 AM

R17 I thought lipstick Midge was Barbie’s lezzie friend? She’s been in Barbie’s life forever, and they have a very smoochy over-sharing sort of friendship even by annoying basic rich-bitch standards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2020 10:33 AM

Social Justice Barbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2020 12:26 PM

Lesbian Barbie

Transitioning (FTM) Barbie - This would be a better deal as it's TWO dolls in ONE! "Watch Barbie transition from female to male and back again!"

Coronavirus Barbie

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2020 1:01 PM

When NBC's Holocaust was on in the late 70s, well let's just say my more-twisted version dialing the phone with a pencil involved my sister's Barbie and Skipper, Inga and Anna Weiss, and her EZ Bake Oven.

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2020 1:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2020 1:07 PM

Barbie is such a trash fucking brand now. In a world where vintage is back in vogue (yes, Barbie has gone there, too) Mattel is eschewing that brand identity to instead go full SJW. Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse was a pretty great direction for the line, but instead they’re doing this Fashionistas shit.

I can’t imagine the money they are hemorrhaging on production costs for all these different types of dolls, clothes, et cet. The few PR puff pieces from fat genderqueers and their enablers can’t possibly make up for it, can it?

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2020 1:12 PM

It is why Trump one.

This is taking a serious issue and trivializing it.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2020 1:15 PM

Are little girls looking for representation from Barbie or are they looking to play fantasy dress up with Barbie and do her hair? I know certain women have had issues with Barbie's body type forever, but are these latest changes consumer driven or something else?

In spite of my previous joke posts in this thread, I have no issues with inclusion and diversity, but I wonder if this is what little kids want. What's the point of a bald Barbie if you can't play with her hair?

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2020 1:18 PM

In the name of Jesus has the world gone fucking mad?

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2020 1:18 PM

R25 Don't panic, they still make collectible Barbies. These ones are for, you know, kids to play with.

I think the latest changes are fun. Imagine all the demented "storylines" children can do with a bald barbie, a wheelchair barbie, and a barbie with a fake leg. The possibilities are endless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2020 1:22 PM

Where's Leprosy Barbie, with removable body parts?

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2020 1:55 PM

Lol, fine whatever, let the consumer market decide if consumers want these.

But if Mattel now has even 1-legged-prosthetic & vitiligo Barbie - so where's FAT Barbie???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2020 2:32 PM

The diversity cancer is spreading.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2020 2:33 PM

Barbie....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2020 2:38 PM

Carbie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2020 2:40 PM

R26, posting direct from Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2020 2:40 PM

R31 Barbie’s core defining characteristic is anorexia. She’s not a Barbie doll without it.

[quote] In 1965, "Sleepover Barbie" came with a scale fixed at 110 pounds and a diet book that advised women: "Don't eat!"

Even the newly-released ‘curvy’ body on certain Barbie dolls is still rather slender and ‘perfect’ in every other way. Ultimately Barbie still represents an ideal femininity of the 20th Century, which requires slimness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2020 2:47 PM

Fat Barbie needs to come with her own snack purse.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2020 3:07 PM

And yet the dolls' bodies stay the same, very unrealistic. Why not a fat, Barbie and Ken and how about some anatomical correctness! They could put a warning label on the box or whatever the dolls comes in. What about an ex military Barbie or Ken with missing limbs. How about a Barbie with a missing breast from cancer. Or even a very flat chested Barbie and a Ken with a huge beer gut. I mean if they want get real, really get real.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2020 3:14 PM

R36 They wouldn't make a fat BARBIE doll. I bet they'd give that honor to her sister... Stacie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2020 3:36 PM

What little girl is going to want to play with those?

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2020 3:40 PM

Fuck fat Barbie! Kids can play with DataLounge’s new patented Fat ElderGay doll. Comes complete with sloppy joe stains on a green caftan, and your choice of mangy cat or dog.

Doll is anatomically correct, but is an innie.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2020 3:45 PM

I thought Skipper was Barbie's sister?

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2020 3:57 PM

Why isn't there an infinifat Barbie???? Health at Every Size! We need to see representation of the curvy, plus sized girls who are 400 pounds and doing everything straight sized twigs are doing!!!

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2020 3:58 PM

R42 You're right, Skipper is also her sister. She has a few sisters.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2020 3:59 PM

Sorry, above was meant for the Jamila Jameel thread (R57).

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2020 4:00 PM

What is the deal with the tie-dyed shirt wearing one? Let me guess. Non-cisgender Barbie? Now with terrible fashion sense!

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2020 4:11 PM

R46 I thought that was just Red Hot Chili Pepper Ken.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2020 4:15 PM

What a time to be a kid again!!

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2020 4:19 PM

Where's HIV Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2020 4:20 PM

There are curvy wide-hipped Barbies, tall Barbies, and short Barbies, but no morbidly obese Barbies. If Mattel is going to celebrate different body types, why not go full hog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2020 4:24 PM

Just for you, r50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2020 4:25 PM

Still waiting for:

Prison Barbie

Crackhead Barbie

Alcoholic Barbie

Nun Barbie

Prostitute Barbie

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2020 4:34 PM

Frau Barbie? Hmmm? Snap snap, Mattel!

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2020 4:38 PM

What little girl wouldn't be thrilled to find Vitiligo Barbie under the Christmas tree?

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2020 4:41 PM

Meanwhile, Ken still doesn't have genitals.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2020 4:42 PM

Ken is trans, R55.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2020 4:43 PM

These will clearanced in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2020 4:44 PM

Ken is genderqueer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2020 4:48 PM

R54, I'm sure a little girl with vitiligo would love it.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2020 4:49 PM

You ain't kiddin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2020 4:50 PM

You ain't kiddin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2020 4:50 PM

No love for my ailment?

Well, it’s alright, I can wait a while. I know the productive considerate talented white folks at Mattel will get on it when they find the time, after making dolls for all their good little white chillens in need.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2020 4:51 PM

Where's Homeless Barbie and her Dream Refrigerator Box?

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2020 4:57 PM

R52

Those themes were covered within the celebrity barbie franchise,no?

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2020 5:25 PM

I like the new genderfluid Ken.

I am sad, however, there is no Trigglypuff Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2020 5:38 PM

Where's Fibro Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2020 5:43 PM

They're still working on the talking Barbie's, R66. They're working out Fibro's phrases - "Not tonight" "It hurts to breathe" "I'm so tender today"

by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2020 5:45 PM

Nobody wants this. Barbie is aspirational, not a reflection of reality. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 68February 9, 2020 5:52 PM

There's no blind Barbie with a white cane.

by Anonymousreply 69February 9, 2020 6:04 PM

I know many here hate Tig Notaro. But, this story reminds me of a bit from one of her specials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 9, 2020 6:06 PM

Precisely, R68.

No child fantasises about having a prosthetic leg, and even if they’re unfortunate enough to have one I’m sure they’d wish they didn’t. There’s also the aspect of creative play to consider - shouldn’t differently-abled or genetically-differentiated children have the chance to develop the same skills of empathy and characterisation in their play (I.e. ‘thinking like’ and ‘acting as if’ a dragon or a Hobbit or a Princess Barbie), just like their peers do? Why do children have to be protected from anything that is not a mirror of themselves, when arguably it is mirrors (screens) doing them the most psychosocial harm? Not that bullying isn’t also harmful, but arguably children who lack an ability to be ‘other-than’ will bully more than any before.

The only people viewing this as a positive are fetishists and Good-thinkers with no imagination. I’m put in mind of Cronenberg’s CRASH, or that other movie they made with Nick Stahl about people who deliberately disable themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 9, 2020 6:07 PM

You really think that a child with a prosthetic leg or some other disfigurement wouldn't be happy to receive a doll similar to them? Oh boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 9, 2020 6:26 PM

I don't know. For the longest time, you could only get Barbie in one color--white, blue-eyed blonde. And she had long legs, slim hips and robust chest. Sure Barbie had her friends Midge and Christie and Teresa, but Barbie was Barbie. Barbie had everything: a fancy car, a big dreamhouse, a stylish wardrobe, a nice career, a handsome boyfriend, etc. If you were a black, Latina, or Asian child and all you saw were ads touting Barbie as the ultimate glamour girl, you're going to want that doll and you're going to live out your childhood fantasies through that white, blue-eyed blonde doll, thinking that that's what you have to look like to be glamorous, beautiful, and successful. With the introduction of ethnic Barbies, these girls were now able to live out their fantasies through a Barbie that more closely resembled them.

So I can see why there would be a need for a more diverse set of Barbies. It's all part of being inclusive and showing the kids with similar situations or conditions that they too can fantasize and share in the Barbie dream.

by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2020 6:49 PM

Where is "Bi Polar" Barbie ?????

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2020 7:05 PM

Where is. " multiple abortions and HPV" Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 75February 9, 2020 7:07 PM

Where is "Slutty Barbie"... oh, that's right: all Barbies are slutty.

by Anonymousreply 76February 9, 2020 7:08 PM

Where's hermaphrodite Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 77February 9, 2020 7:13 PM

Smelly cunt Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 78February 9, 2020 7:18 PM

R74 I've arrived!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2020 7:34 PM

Farting Barbie.

Te box says "try me. Pull my finger!"

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2020 7:37 PM

I used to play with my sister’s Barbies growing up. Ken was ALWAYS naked of course and Barbie had “tragic accidents”... I even made videos of their horrible lives together... I wish I had kept those.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2020 7:40 PM

No Down Syndrome Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2020 7:43 PM

This one's for the budding soccer player.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2020 7:45 PM

R82, Darling Girl is supposed to be the Down Syndrome Barbie, but... You decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2020 7:48 PM

Still laughing from r3's comment.

Still waiting for Trans Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2020 7:48 PM

I want s true Karen Carpenter Barbie, so we can remake Superstar!

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2020 7:49 PM

I'd ask for a refund, r84.

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2020 7:50 PM

Cock sucking Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2020 7:52 PM

There was a very funny fakenews in Latin America on a trans Barbie with a penis. Too bad I can't find the video, we need one of these to stir shit up with deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2020 7:54 PM

That mouth and that cunt are closed for a reason, no food and no dicks!

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2020 7:54 PM

[quote]I want s true Karen Carpenter Barbie, so we can remake Superstar!

Also known as Environment Friendly Barbie. Made with 50% less plastic.

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2020 7:55 PM

WFT?!!?

R90 Lmfaooo!

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2020 7:56 PM

Maybe I’m projecting. When I was a poor kid, I didn’t want to watch shows about other poor people, like “The Honeymooners” and “The Waltons”. I wanted to watch rich kids, like “Silver Spoons” and even “The Brady Bunch” seemed rich to me because they had a damn maid.

by Anonymousreply 93February 9, 2020 7:56 PM

PMS Barbie. She'd need to talk, though.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2020 8:02 PM

Brendad Dickson "Hello! Welcome to my home!" Barbie.

(Or would it be "Welcome to my DREAMHOUSE" Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 95February 9, 2020 8:03 PM

Notice that all of the new dolls regardless of age or ability (or gender?) are wearing heavy Baddy/IG whore/anime-style makeup, with sleek thick shiny hair and Nazi brows on fleek and Miss Piggy lashes. Is that not a negative message to send girls? “Oh sweetie it’s ok that you look so different, and everyone should accept and celebrate your uniqueness instead of making you hide it; just make sure you mask that hideous female face and iron your human hair, so you can fit in with all the other girls and please society!”

I notice that even though we have a bald doll and a T doll, Barbie still doesn’t have a current natural-hair friend, or a bare-faced tomboy/softbutch galpal, or even a gay BFF (a girl like her would totally have one IRL, come on). Guess it’s fine to be anything in life but black, obviously gay/lesbian or a feminist. Maybe Lennon had a point...

At least the newcomers are all wearing sneakers or boots, and aren’t in pearlsets & earrings. I guess that’s progress...

by Anonymousreply 96February 9, 2020 8:30 PM

This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen in my life.

by Anonymousreply 97February 9, 2020 8:34 PM

R96, I did NOT make that connection and it’s a really good observation. Shit. I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 98February 9, 2020 9:17 PM

[Quote] Notice that all of the new dolls regardless of age or ability (or gender?) are wearing heavy Baddy/IG whore/anime-style makeup, with sleek thick shiny hair and Nazi brows on fleek and Miss Piggy lashes.

You just described a Bratz doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 9, 2020 9:18 PM

[quote]Are little girls looking for representation from Barbie or are they looking to play fantasy dress up with Barbie and do her hair? I know certain women have had issues with Barbie's body type forever, but are these latest changes consumer driven or something else?

They're driven by the idea of giving kids Barbies to play with that look like themselves since kids generally use the dolls to represent themselves or people they know or want to be?

[quote]What's the point of a bald Barbie if you can't play with her hair?

Have you ever actually played with a Barbie as a kid? Kids do all sorts of things with them and mimic real life situations within the parameters that their child minds are capable of. It's not just about the hair. It's about the outfits. It's about whatever situation they want to put them in. It's about the house. It's about the car. It's about using their imaginations to create new adventures.

As kids my sister and I would play with Barbies and pretend they were in a rock 'n roll band but we were secretly imaging that the dolls were us.

by Anonymousreply 100February 9, 2020 9:26 PM

I remember my sister having a Barbie-related doll named Growing Up Skipper. You would twist her arm around in the socket and she would get taller and her boobs would pop out. Then you twist her arm back the other way and she reverted to being shorter and flat chested.

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2020 9:28 PM

We need a Barbie with rainbow colored hair & a prolapsed anus. Perfect symbol for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2020 9:28 PM

R99 lmao yeah, I forgot about those bitches. I hated those fucking creepy dolls growing up but the straight girls in my elementary class couldn’t get enough. I liked Pokémon, and used to pretend I was Gary Oak (despite me being a girl) because he was a badass scientist who got all the chicks.

But I see with a little research that I made a mistake. There is in fact an official Fashionista with natural African-American hair. She’s just very hard to get hold of, and of course she isn’t on the shiny poster and all over the Mattel Twitter.

I still stand by my original point that there’s no gay or lesbian companions in the Barbie family, and that’s a big oversight relative to these new dolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2020 9:34 PM

Honestly though Ken does seem a little, uh, shall we say light on his feet in the DREAMHOUSE series. Is that a deliberate in-joke on the writers’ part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2020 9:35 PM

I'd buy aids era Barbie aka life before Truvada Barbie. The tongue would have thrush, it'd have kaposi's sarcoma splotches all over and be emaciated (and have ptsd). That would represent me.

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2020 9:35 PM

R96, there are plenty of natural-haired Barbies, but I don't think we'll ever see a completely makeup-less or butch Barbie because Barbie is after all a fashion doll. You can have gender fluid, chubby Barbies in wheelchairs, but there still has to be an element of fantasy and glamour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 9, 2020 9:46 PM

Where is the Monique Barbie? Where is the Palin Barbie? Where is the Thatcher Barbie?

Epic Fail!

by Anonymousreply 107February 9, 2020 10:27 PM

Meth Barbie... A DL favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 10, 2020 4:32 AM

Oh honey r100, it’s ALL about the hair! I’d spend hours playing with their hair as a gayling. The bald one would’ve been tragic and probably end up all alone.

by Anonymousreply 109February 10, 2020 11:24 AM

Where’s my limited edition Oscar Barbie, highlighting this year’s best actress Oscar winner in their role of a lifetime? They could come out just in time for Christmas for the the fags to collect them. This years’s Renee as Judy doll comes with accessories of a miniature bottle of Scotch, a hefty amount of pills and a razor.

by Anonymousreply 110February 10, 2020 11:37 AM

Where's the Tom Of Finland Ken Collection?

by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2020 12:01 PM

I want a hot DILF Barbie collection for all the twinky fem bottom boys to collect, play and fantasize with.

by Anonymousreply 112February 10, 2020 12:16 PM

What about a "Be Best First Lady" Barbie?

It has squinty eyes, big hard tits, a hideous wardrobe, and thick fake hair.

by Anonymousreply 113February 10, 2020 12:37 PM

Karen Barbie-Comes with Kate Gosselin haircut, Starbucks cup, bottle of Xanax and iPhone/Apple watch. She NEEDS to speak to the manager and will NOT be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 114February 10, 2020 12:53 PM

About time!!!

I can hardly wait for amputee Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 115February 10, 2020 1:05 PM

Vairst Leddy Barbie will be the first Barbie to have lop-sided tits.

by Anonymousreply 116February 10, 2020 2:04 PM

is There already a tranny Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 117February 10, 2020 2:07 PM

Where is HORSE HUNG Ken?

by Anonymousreply 118February 10, 2020 2:13 PM

Over 100 replies and no one has yet requested a trans Barbie of color.

LITERAL VIOLENCE!

I want a Marsha P Johnson Barbie and I want one NOW.

by Anonymousreply 119February 10, 2020 2:16 PM

I hope they bring back Cockring Ken

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 10, 2020 2:22 PM

There is a tranny one. It’s Ken with long hair and makeup... lol

by Anonymousreply 121February 10, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote]Where is HORSE HUNG Ken?

He changed his name to Tyson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 10, 2020 3:22 PM

Where’s the 2 headed Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 123February 10, 2020 3:43 PM

Waiting for Ken with anal warts

by Anonymousreply 124February 10, 2020 4:16 PM

Can’t wait for Fistee Ken with prolapsed anus hanging out!

by Anonymousreply 125February 10, 2020 4:26 PM

What about raped Barbie and comes with rape kit and whistle

by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2020 6:03 PM

Which Barbie is former Human Ken Doll, Roddy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 10, 2020 6:14 PM

Guess the Aqua song is getting cancelled, then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 10, 2020 6:36 PM

Wake me up when Fat Barbie is released with a McDonald bag and Pepperidge Farm accessories.

by Anonymousreply 129February 10, 2020 6:39 PM

True, r128, life in plastic is not fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 130February 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Ken's 50 load weekend

by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2020 10:18 PM

"Prostitute Barbie"

Excuse me, but zir name is "Sex Worker Bxrbie." Zhe lives in the Gentrified Townhouse with pals Aydyn and Mox, and zir accessories include a "Sisters Not Cisters" tee shirt, a gaslight, and a bag of FLAMING TRASH that really needs to be taken out.

Like, it's not that hard, so... do better?

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote] In spite of my previous joke posts in this thread, I have no issues with inclusion and diversity, but I wonder if this is what little kids want. What's the point of a bald Barbie if you can't play with her hair?

I agree. Part of the joy of playing with a barbie is torturing her and cutting off her hair. ALL little girls do that.

by Anonymousreply 133February 10, 2020 10:45 PM

I remember a Barbie that was just a giant head on a stand. The point was that you could apply makeup to her and style her hair. My sister wanted one so bad but never got it.

by Anonymousreply 134February 10, 2020 10:48 PM

That would be the Barbie styling head, R134, which apparently is still sold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 11, 2020 12:09 AM

A herpes Barbie would be cool.

by Anonymousreply 136February 11, 2020 12:15 AM

I like the celebs Barbie dolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 11, 2020 12:17 AM

R135 We just called it Barbie Big Head.

by Anonymousreply 138February 11, 2020 12:48 AM

And what’s WRONG with having a Conjoined-Twins Barbie?!

by Anonymousreply 139February 11, 2020 12:52 AM

I want a vintage Sally's Hideaway Barbie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 11, 2020 12:55 AM

My brother and I used to construct little cardboard iron maidens: (coffins studded with nails) and drill holes in our sister's Barbies. We'd use red nail polish to enhance the effect, and we were very careful to make sure the nails in the coffin lined up with the holes we drilled in the dolls.

by Anonymousreply 141February 11, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote]Can’t wait for Fistee Ken with prolapsed anus hanging out!

Ken could end up the same way just bottoming for Tyson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 11, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote] pals Aydyn and [bold]Mox[/bold]

The open-source modular router? The Inquisitor from old Star Wars comics? The pro-wrestler?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 11, 2020 7:47 AM

Where’s ugly Barbie? Ugly people need representation too!

by Anonymousreply 144February 11, 2020 7:57 AM

How about My 600 Pound Life Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 145February 11, 2020 9:58 AM

Is Barbie a WASP? Her name is WASPy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 11, 2020 11:01 AM

[quote]Is Barbie a WASP?

Not anymore she ain't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 11, 2020 11:34 AM

Barbie is a nice white girl from Malibu. Not these creatures.

by Anonymousreply 148February 11, 2020 11:37 AM

What about Perpetually Knocked-Up Trailer Trash Methhead Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 149February 11, 2020 12:02 PM

I want a Debbie Downer Barbie for all the pessimistic little girls and gay boys.

by Anonymousreply 150February 11, 2020 12:05 PM

Maybe the title of this should have been “Barbie gets more divisive?”

by Anonymousreply 151February 11, 2020 12:12 PM

They know from their own market research than beta kids will always choose alpha toys. No one wants a Barbie that reminds them of their miserable lot in life. They want a fabulous skinny white bitch with a limitless, worry free life of superiority and cruelty to others. This is just an exercise in denial of the worst impulses of the little consumerist sociopaths they created.

by Anonymousreply 152February 11, 2020 12:13 PM

[quote]How about My 600 Pound Life Barbie?

The one at r51 is getting there.

by Anonymousreply 153February 11, 2020 12:56 PM

The Chrissie Metz Barbie will be made out of Pizza dough.

by Anonymousreply 154February 11, 2020 7:10 PM

Bigger dolls cost more money to manufacture. The only one saving them money is chemo Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 155February 11, 2020 8:37 PM

As would the Karen Carpenter Barbie R155!

by Anonymousreply 156February 11, 2020 8:39 PM

These dudes look pretty gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 11, 2020 8:55 PM

There is no such thing as alpha or beta males. They have been proven to not exist. Kind of like the alphabet soup nonsense. LGBT.

by Anonymousreply 158February 14, 2020 7:44 AM

There was a myth that dogs in packs followed an alpha but when they did research it was proven false. The dogs did not ever defer to an alpha, they just did their own thing. Wolves cannot have alphas since most packs are made up of strictly families. So fuck your alphas and betas crap. It does not exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 14, 2020 7:50 AM

Is there a Down Syndrome Barbie?

"Barbie Learns About Periods."

by Anonymousreply 160February 14, 2020 8:01 AM

No one had mentioned an aspie barbie

by Anonymousreply 161February 14, 2020 8:09 AM

[quote] There was a myth that dogs in packs followed an alpha but when they did research it was proven false!

r159, are you referring to Snowball, Barbie's spitz? Well, it sure looks like an Alpha-Kappa-Zeta to me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 14, 2020 8:17 AM

R162 Does Snowball lick the cum up after Barbie’s lovers leave?

by Anonymousreply 163February 14, 2020 9:35 AM

The SJWs should butt out and just let the kids play

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 14, 2020 9:50 AM

R139 wins this thread. I'm all for it!

by Anonymousreply 165February 14, 2020 10:06 AM

We need a kidz bop karen barbie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 14, 2020 10:15 AM

How about a birthing Barbie, where over nine months her stomach swells and the she pops out a baby?

by Anonymousreply 167February 14, 2020 11:34 AM

Serial Killer Barbie?

by Anonymousreply 168February 14, 2020 11:36 AM

*** kisses vitiligo doll***

by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2020 12:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!