Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you consider yourself an alpha male?

Please take my poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2020 2:22 AM

I'm definitely alpha and, much to my disappointment in myself, if you challenge my alpha position at work or at home things will escalate quickly. I have an innate urge to be in charge of everything and any challenge to my dominant position will result in a behavioral correction in and upon your sweet juicy ass.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2020 6:44 AM

Sounds like raging insecurity, to me, r1. Let me guess - small dick?

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2020 7:16 AM

Not small. Not huge. 7" uncut, big flared angry red head on it. Hairy low hangers. Natural bush. Tight, seldom shared hole, but open (no pun intended) to the right dude.

Any other questions, boy?

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2020 7:24 AM

^^^Sorry r3 is also R1 --->. responding to the fresh little bitch r2

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2020 7:26 AM

A real Alpha wouldn’t have even bothered to make that clarification r4. He would have been secure enough to know that he had pissed twice on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2020 7:30 AM

Almost a third of the guys here are alphas?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2020 7:31 AM

No, no other questions - you've confirmed everything I needed to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2020 7:32 AM

I am an Alpha Tail

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2020 7:33 AM

r5 You are obviously a fresh mouthed bottom that thinks being cunty is cute. It is not. Move on to the Taylor Swift threads or whatever it is you bottoms like these days. This is a conversation for the men.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2020 7:35 AM

Not in the slightest.

I'm not interested in competing with others, I just want a quiet life.

It all seems like so much hard work.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2020 7:38 AM

Anyone who respectfully takes direct orders from their Dad (or their boss at work, or any father figure) is a "beta male".

"Beta" was the name of the kids of the pack leader. "Omega" was the name of the 'runt of the litter' - the pup that gets picked on by all the other siblings.

An "Alpha" in an animal pack is an absolute, unquestionable leader (who fathers all the "beta" kids). Whatever Papa orders - his kids obey. If they don't - Dad puts them in place.

So if you still have e.g. a Pops and he makes you mow the lawn, or shovel snow from the driveway, when you visit - he's the Alpha, and you're his Beta = Daddy Commander and Obedient Son.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2020 7:40 AM

R11 Oh, aren't you a smart one. Now shut the fuck up and suck my cock..

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2020 7:45 AM

Nothing wilts the dick faster than a dude who's desperate to establish how alpha he is.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2020 7:46 AM

My mom was very alpha in many respects. She could walk into a room and somehow take charge, in a nice way of course. She wasn't loud and obnoxious, just confident and very organized. What does this have to do with me? Well, I guess she was my role model because I tend to lead conversations in a group. I also seem to be elected to lead groups. Myers Brigg test has me as an ENTJ, which is described as: "If I can't fly the plane I don't want to sit next to the window."

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2020 7:57 AM

r13 why would I care if your cock is hard? Now suck my dick and then I'll bend you over, bitch. The more you complain the harder I get.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2020 8:01 AM

I’m a straight chick who is L❤️VING this thread.

Carry on, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2020 8:05 AM

I saw a documentary once about a Lone Wolf. The narrators were stumped about how to characterise his social/family status. Because he didn't start a pack (a young "beta" pup often eventually leaves his alpha parents to start his own family & become an "alpha" in his new family pack). But he also didn't join any pack (sometimes stray wolves join a mega-pack, usually as a beta on entry). He just cavorted with the females from different packs and then moved on, lol.

He wasn't "under" anyone - but he wasn't "in charge" of anyone either. On the on hand, as he eschewed social-pack responsibility, one could say he wasn't an "alpha". But as he seemed to similarly avoid subordination and taking orders from others, one could say he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2020 8:10 AM

To the straight chick at R16: watch out, girl. Alphas are displaying to win mating rights with the bottoms. The most alpha of the males will have a clutch of bottoms at his disposal for frequent mating rituals. However, if another alpha challenges him, a bloody fight could ensue. Fortunately we are on the DL where few tops traverse so it appears, for now, that I am the top male and have full rights to all these DL bottom bitches. You can be my fag hag.

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2020 8:15 AM

R17 is trying to justify his bottom status with a warm and fuzzy PBS Nature photo. We see this pattern frequently in the gay bottom male human. As a display of submission, a bottom will often flash photos of cute animals to try to soothe the top, otherwise an excited top could tear the bottom's ass up in a fit of man rage. The cute pics work to quiet a top's powerful natural masculine energy.

Nature is amazing. Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2020 8:28 AM

Anyone who says they are an alpha male, typically isn't. If you are that insecure you have to go around telling people, then by definition you are not one. A true alpha male is obvious and does not need to announce it. Those that do, are weak and self-congratulating tossers, without exception.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2020 8:38 AM

Complete alpha. Take charge, leader of the pack, total top, when the going gets tough, the tough lead. I can't tell you how motherfucking EXHAUSTING it is.

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2020 8:44 AM

[quote] As a display of submission, a bottom will often flash photos of cute animals to try to soothe the top, otherwise an excited top could tear the bottom's ass up in a fit of man rage.

I saw a documentary (yes, another one, don't judge me :) that said kids - and females too! - are prone to crying because the act of crying (by a physically smaller individual) sometimes pacifies aggressive, dangerous (physically bigger) males and can to some extent assuage their rage-fits.

Apparently crying evolved as a defence mechanism!

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2020 8:45 AM

The tea sipping Brit at R20 just got up to tell me how real men don't have to brag about how tough they are. Oh please, Mary. Just shut up, ok?

I would eviscerate the troublesome cunt but I find Bottom Brits particularly tasty so we'll let the limey slide this time only because I like Brit butt and their sweet cocks.

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2020 8:48 AM

R22 is a correct and passive Bottom who shall not experience my wrath as a result of his good bottom boy behavior. I will move him into my Bottom pool for future use.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2020 8:52 AM

The biggest Alpha males in history were over-compensating Betas.

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2020 8:56 AM

R25 keep telling yourself that, Bottom Boy.

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2020 8:58 AM

God, this thread is hilarious. I wonder how well a "gay alpha" male would hold up to a "straight alpha" male...

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2020 9:03 AM

R18, “Fag Hag” is so 80s

How about I be your fag slag? Anything’s better than a hag. Let’s be real.

A hag? No. A slag? I’ve earned that one, so...

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2020 9:10 AM

r27 very well, thanks. I work with them every day in engineering and they know I'm Alpha. Swear to god, I'm far more masculine in the general sense than 2/3 of the straight beta boys whom I find weak. No one questions my authority or dares confront me. I'm in charge. Period.

Not trolling. Not lying. Not bragging. Stating fact.

Why is it so troubling that a strong willed, powerful, masculine gay man can be the boss of all things?

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2020 9:11 AM

To the self-annointed Alpha(s) on this thread - what sports do/did you play? What positions?

It's usually assumed Alphas gravitate towards popular sports - because they give elevated social status & (literal) domination opportunity. But then team sports require teamwork - and Alphas aren't necessarily good at that. Especially if the coach allocates them jobs they don't like. And Alphas hate losing - so if their team keeps getting beaten & humiliated in public, it will drive Alphas cray-cray.

I think Tom Brady is a Beta. He's good at taking his coach's orders :).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2020 9:17 AM

R28 Sorry about the terminology but alphas don't keep up with the trendy slang of you bottom boys. Now how about you not be a snot-nosed bitch with your teenage girl slang?

Guys: as you can see, being a top to bitchy bottoms isn't easy but very worth it if you find a nice, sweet Bottom who cooks and cleans and is grateful for a handsome and hard hog that can spew 4x a day minimum. Discipline, however, is key in keeping your bottom well behaved or he will get spoiled and require corrective measures. It's always a challenge and corporal punishment may be necessitated and recommended especially for a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2020 9:24 AM

[quote]what sports do/did you play? What positions?

I played softball for years. Position: Pitcher. You are correct about teamwork being difficult. However, you are wrong about alphas being bad losers. I played for love of the sport and the exercise, not the accolades.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 9:27 AM

I've been called that and I'm very competitive, good in sports, work out constantly etc

No one has ever thought I was gay until I told them and then I told my one female co worker about my boyfriend and she said "I knew it!". And I said how did you know I was gay? She said because "you try to be so ultra masculine all the time, almost too masculine, I thought you were overcompensating I knew from when I first had a conversation with you"

Mind you, I have a masculine deep voice, walk, mannerisms etc

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2020 9:32 AM

R30 Baseball. I've written here about it before. I was a star hitter but even more important to the team I could play any field position except catcher. I was also a high school track star. Long lean strides made me uncatchable once I took a lead. I was too skinny for football and a bit short for competitive basketball though I enjoyed both recreationally. I played team soccer well but it bored me. I swam competitively for 8 years. I'm a fantastic swimmer to this day.

Any other questions Bottom Boys?

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2020 9:34 AM

I have alpha moments. I'm a big guy (6'1, 200), but naturally calm. Like R34, I was an athlete (basketball, baseball, football and tennis) and that sort of engineered an alpha mentality. You have to adopt it to be good. Or at least I had to. But I try to keep that urge on the down low at 40. It's no longer useful.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2020 9:38 AM

I was once told I was an "alpha male." I'm not. I just have a big mouth.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2020 9:44 AM

R35 Based on my assessment you are far too soft, kind, gentle and sweet to be an alpha. You are, however, a strapping 6'1 200 lbs piece of man meat who might be able to work as my apprentice. I could teach you. 😈

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2020 9:45 AM

***Listen to me carefully. I have to go to work so I can afford your shit. If, while I'm away, you hens start kvetching behind my back, I'm telling you right now I'm going to be really pissed off tonight when I get home. Now give daddy a kiss and go get a nice brunch. Be a good boy. Daddy loves you even when you're bad.***

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2020 10:00 AM

Bottoms up!

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2020 10:03 AM

R33, daddy come fuck me. 😛😛😛😛😛😛😜

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2020 10:37 AM

R40 sit the fuck down. Shit. Is r33 trying to challenge me?

You want to go there with me? Lay off my boys r33 and go watch country music videos, son. Your deep masculine voice won't be deep and masculine when I cut your balls off, bitch. Step back country.

😜😝🤣

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2020 10:48 AM

OOOH, you big bold MEN! OOOH, let me do whatever you SAY!

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2020 4:56 PM

I would happily be your apprentice, R37. You'd like my natural masculine nature but my willingness to submit to the right alpha.

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2020 5:17 PM

R41, ohh daddy. I'm unworthy, but if R33 would defend his ownership of me, then that leaves me no choice but to welcome the both of you to my holes. 🤤😭😋😋😋

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2020 4:41 AM

I'm a beta that's been around - and have had relationships, both friendships and sexual relationships - with alphas.

One thing I know for sure is that an alpha doesn't really have to ring the bell, so to speak, to reinforce his alphaness. His confidence just IS. If you hear some guy on line talking about how dom and/or alpha he is, or talking a lot of shit about the more submissive people in his life (be they men or women), I'd see that as a warning sign.

Alphas are far more rare than a mouthy guy that wants to play at being top dog.

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2020 11:53 PM

Hot, R1.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2020 12:06 AM

There's no such thing as an aloha female because we don't live in a matriarchal society. That being said, I hate all the alpha bullshit. Are you the king of the world? No? Guess you aren't the leader of the pack then.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2020 4:47 AM

R47, I have a strap-on that says otherwise.

Now be a good little boy, and bend over, Rover.

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2020 5:51 AM

You must be female, r48, because no self-respecting gay male would ever accept a plastic dong as any kind of substitute for a hot, flesh & blood, cock.

by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2020 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!