Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The most ludicrous delusions on Datalounge

Is Timee REALLY gay? Take the poll! Feel free to add your own. I'm sure I'm forgetting or don't follow some other DL lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 123February 8, 2020 1:10 PM

Mayor Pete is gonna be president of the whole world!

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2020 4:06 AM

Fuck the Batshit Farrow gang.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2020 4:09 AM

You occasionally get the rabid poster insisting straight women have flooded into DL.

I myself haven’t noticed them here - -

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2020 4:19 AM

Some of these are plausible. But I don't think the CMBYN guys are gay.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2020 4:22 AM

Was there anything gay about that movie? I thought it was just a same sex Lolita with Arm & Hammer as the Humbert Humbert.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2020 4:28 AM

That everyone who has anything non cunty to say about an actor or celeb MUST be a paid PR shill.

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2020 4:42 AM

That should probably be anyone not everyone. Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2020 4:43 AM

That any poster slightly critical of Meghan Markle is a racist klan member.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2020 4:56 AM

Good one, R8. I forgot that one.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2020 4:58 AM

That OP feels 5/8 choices must be about those 2 silly cunts Chalamet and Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2020 4:59 AM

R10, clearly you haven't spent much time on any of those insane threads.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2020 5:01 AM

OP your last option makes no sense. You're clearly insane.

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2020 5:11 AM

We know what delusion R12 traffics in.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2020 5:15 AM

The Dems currently have suitable Presidential candidates.

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2020 5:15 AM

R12, the last option--that trans people are out to destroy gay rights--is currently second most deluded notion, according to pollers.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2020 5:18 AM

LOL, R10... yes... are they his own private DL lunacy?

I'm not voting in your badly constructed poll, OP. DL's lunacies are far more obvious.

I'd like to say well down because one wants to offer encouragement to the slower students, but I'm afraid this time I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2020 1:55 PM

Pete will be President.

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2020 1:59 PM

"I'd like to say well down because one wants to offer encouragement to the slower students,"

Oh dear, R16.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2020 2:19 PM

Yeah, fair, enough, R18... I hadn't finished my first coffee.

I'm glad you could laugh though. Someone like you mustn't get many chances like that.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2020 2:22 PM

The final choice should be : Trans people are out to destroy LGB rights.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2020 2:23 PM

R19, as long as people like you are around, I will always have more than my share of laughs. Thanks, hunty.

Do you usually wake up all crusty with bitterness?

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2020 2:25 PM

Timmy and Armie are NOT gay but like others, they are using the gays

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2020 2:28 PM

OP you last option should have been All of the Above.

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2020 2:29 PM

Yeah, as long as you're using the word hunty... yeah.

You may go.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2020 2:30 PM

"Jake and Leo are gay" They are not.

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2020 2:31 PM

Mutilated cocks are better than natural cocks.

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2020 2:38 PM

Would you prefer cunty, R24? I'm just trying to be friendly, Crusty.

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2020 2:42 PM

Ew. This poll is like propaganda. Next!

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2020 2:43 PM

If there was a single intelligent thought in your head it would have died of loneliness.

Even a dog knows when to drop a ball. I said, you may go.

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2020 2:44 PM

Oh, dear, poor triggered R29. Which aspect of the Timee-Armee nonsense are you obsessed by? It seems that's your complaint here.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2020 2:46 PM

You're not much better as a clairvoyant. You may go.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2020 2:47 PM

I'm not going anywhere, hunty. If my poll is so not worth your time, then YOU may go. Bye!

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 2:48 PM

I'm so in your head. You have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2020 2:50 PM

You're not a real man unless you have a full bush "down there", despite the fact that women have a full bush "down there," too.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2020 2:51 PM

You're the one who came here first, all crusty and bitter and making mistakes in your typing, R33. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2020 2:51 PM

All of these except for Tim being gay and fucking a rapper are true and can be easily proven.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2020 2:52 PM

I find that it's always the Timee stans and the anti-trans trolls who are the most triggered in threads like this where they're mocked.

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2020 2:53 PM

Really, R36? Go fo it. Prove away. We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2020 2:54 PM

**Go for it.

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2020 2:55 PM

Saw someone mention the old Kirk Douglas threads and found them to be very even-handed and not ludicrous or delusional at all. I must have missed the "delusional" ones.

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2020 2:57 PM

R38 Trans regularly go out of their way to say that gay men and their rights should take the backseat to trans issues (even going so far as to say gay men aren't oppressed and shouldn't be a part of the community), most of Natalie's friends and family (including her own sister) believe Kirk raped her, and Armie has gone to incredible lengths to be away from his wife for long periods of time and surrounds himself with nothing but men who he is VERY, VERY affectionate with. Checkmate, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2020 3:01 PM

All the proof you need to see that trans are out to destroy LGBT rights is to look at the myth of Marsha and how gay white men are increasingly taken out of the story of Stonewall and replaced by trans men and women of color.

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2020 3:04 PM

Want proof of Natalie being raped? Ask her own sister and other family members. Or ask Christopher Walken.

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2020 3:05 PM

Want proof of Armie divorcing from his wife? Check their social media accounts. They don't even wear their rings anymore and they spend months away from one another on opposite sides of the world.

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2020 3:06 PM

Re: 42, 43, and 44 -

I see nothing that offers 100% solid, verifiable proof of your claims.

Only opinions based on observations.

by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2020 3:10 PM

R45 If you want to ask for proof and then ignore the proof that you're given I can't help you, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2020 3:13 PM

I can smell the mug-cradling, pussy candle-lighting straight female FRAU off of OP from a thousand miles away

by Anonymousreply 47February 7, 2020 3:18 PM

R45 is right, R46. None of those things are "proof" of anything. It's all conjecture and gossip. No facts about anywhwerw. So I don't know where you think you get your checkmate, R41, but I will say, you certainly are a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48February 7, 2020 3:20 PM

OP types trans-frau.

by Anonymousreply 49February 7, 2020 3:20 PM

*No facts about these anywhwere.

by Anonymousreply 50February 7, 2020 3:20 PM

"some rapper"

You know his name bitch! That's what you're really pissed about isn't it? That's what this whole thread is about. You have the sads because your precious Timmy boy is sucking on the black dick

by Anonymousreply 51February 7, 2020 3:22 PM

Aw, the triggered anti-trannies and Timee stans start in. If my poll offends, butt-hurt bitches, don't play. Other people have weighed in on all of the categories.

The reason why there are so many categories of Timee and Armie is that there's so much lunacy in all those different directions. It's merely a question of which is the looniest. R51 reflects that.

by Anonymousreply 52February 7, 2020 3:24 PM

You still have yet to explain how 42, 43, and 44 are 100% "positive proof" of your theories.

by Anonymousreply 53February 7, 2020 3:27 PM

OP, no sane person really cares about Timo Tay and Arm and Hammer as much as you do. Oh and no one here would be anti trans if trans people weren't so controlling and dominating towards gay men and women alike.

by Anonymousreply 54February 7, 2020 3:28 PM

R53, you'll be waiting a long time, because R42/R43/R44 are 100% not provable, except in the feverish minds of the triggered.

by Anonymousreply 55February 7, 2020 3:29 PM

r52 go back to Lipstick Alley and Twitter with your nonsense and "hunties". OP is clearly a deluded lunatic who should kill xhirself.

by Anonymousreply 56February 7, 2020 3:30 PM

I think you can say there's proof Natalie was raped, as her biographer and her sister have both given pretty strong accounts of it. What we don't know is who raped her. The biography in the 1990s made it seem like it was either Lancaster or Douglas, but we honestly don't know.

Hopefully the biographer will reveal it at some point, or maybe Lana. But Lana accused RJ of murder and yet never revealed who the rapist was, so she may be more scared of the rapist's estate than she is of RJ, and never reveal who it is at all.

by Anonymousreply 57February 7, 2020 3:31 PM

[quote]Gay male occasionally mistakenly accused of being ”a frau”

Contrary to your apparent belief, on the DL one does not have to possess an actual vagina to be "a frau".

by Anonymousreply 58February 7, 2020 3:31 PM

R54, I'm equal-opportunity mocking all aspects of the Timee-Armie lunacy. Same with the antitrans trolls. Apparently you can't understand that.

And the winner of the most triggered: R56!

by Anonymousreply 59February 7, 2020 3:32 PM

"Trans people are out to destroy LGBT rights"

Uhm, that is demonstrated FACT! What drugs are you bitches on?

by Anonymousreply 60February 7, 2020 3:38 PM

Yeah, well, R60, that category is second in the poll as most delusional.

by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2020 3:42 PM

That bony, pre-pubescent-looking Timmee is in anyway attractive or fuckable

by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2020 3:43 PM

It's WAY PASSED TIME some respected gay historian wrote the definitive "The Myth of Marsha" article.

That shit has gone unanswered far too long!

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2020 3:44 PM

"It's WAY PASSED TIME"

Oh, dear, R63.

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2020 3:46 PM

Oh, is it "PAST TIME"? I always get confused....cunt.

I got that word right though, didn't I?

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2020 3:51 PM

It's the one word you should be most familiar with, R65.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2020 3:52 PM

You got it right the first time, R65.

R66 is just being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2020 3:57 PM

A cunt who knows the difference between "passed" and "past."

by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2020 3:58 PM

R63 I'm waiting for that, too. Whoever writes it needs to have VPNs and balls of steel because the trans rights activists will dox him while threatening to kill him and his family for going against "the narrative".

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2020 4:00 PM

OP thinks she's SOOO clever and is outsmarting everyone... by not being clear and thinking they're making some grand point when in reality they're just a troll who needs to GTFO.

What's more annoying is that OP isn't even a particularly GOOD troll.

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote]The most ludicrous delusions on Datalounge

That the Datalounge USED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER!

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2020 4:22 PM

My point, R70, is that all these categories are ludicrous. I'm merely asking what Dataloungers think is the MOST ludicrous. That's all. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2020 4:22 PM

So, when trans "women" tell lesbians that there's something wrong with them for not liking dick... that's NOT homophobic? Really? The lesbians who object to this are just delusional?

by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2020 4:25 PM

r73 similar threads are posted monthly by far better trolls than you. Learn. Grow.

by Anonymousreply 74February 7, 2020 4:26 PM

Obviously r74 intended r72, not r73.

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2020 4:27 PM

Obviously R74 needs to learn how to post correctly.

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2020 4:27 PM

r76 needs to learn how to become one with her Lesbian side and realize that she's not really nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 77February 7, 2020 4:28 PM

Oh, I don't care anything about that "binary" or "nonbinary" shit, R77. I think it's ludicrous, along with "cis" and all that crap. I don't say there isn't a lot of nonsense surrounding trans issues. I just don't believe all of them are out to destroy LGB rights. I'm also a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2020 4:32 PM

r78 dick pics or we'll assume you're trans

by Anonymousreply 79February 7, 2020 4:33 PM

Here's the problem with your poll, OP, and I think other people have already expressed this. You've listed 8 debatable issues, which very few people on the planet could know with 100% certainty. Namely: TC, AH, Woody Allen, Dylan Farrow, dead Kurt, dead Natalie, and maybe Natalie's sister. But you are clearly implying you know the truth with complete certainty. Do you not see how very presumptuous and delusional that is? The lunacy is thinking others are delusional for having a different opinion than you.

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]Is Timee REALLY gay?

"Timee"? Es-tu sérieux, mon cher?

by Anonymousreply 81February 7, 2020 5:03 PM

Lunacy, R80? The belief among these loons is that Timee is gay, Armie is gay, Timee and Armie had an affair, Timee is having a gay affair with a rapper--all delusional. Woody Allen--utterly unproven. Kirk/Natalie-utterly unproven. Armie is getting a divorce--utterly unproven. Trans people are a united force out to destroy the gay rights movement--utterly proven and in my opinion, delusional.

by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2020 5:04 PM

*Trans people are a united force out to destroy the gay rights movement--utterly UNproven and in my opinion, delusional.

by Anonymousreply 83February 7, 2020 5:05 PM

^This is what happens when you confront the delusional: they double down on their delusions without a shred of evidence or proof.

by Anonymousreply 84February 7, 2020 5:07 PM

There's no comparison between fangurlz saying two celebrities had an affair, and the Woody Allen or Natalie Wood scenarios.

Again, we know Wood was raped, we just don't know by whom. And we don't know if Woody molested Dylan, but we do know he started fucking the teenage adopted sister of his own children, while he was in therapy for behaving "inappropriately" with those kids of his.

Discussing either of those topics turns into a shitshow on Datalounge because everything is a shitshow nowadays, but they're not delusional opinions. They are also not in the same league as fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2020 5:08 PM

Back atcha, R84.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2020 5:08 PM

"Again, we know Wood was raped,"

No, R85, we don't know that for a fact. We don't. SHE never said she was to was raped to the general public. Anything else is conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 87February 7, 2020 5:09 PM

Obviously [R83] needs to learn how to post correctly.

by Anonymousreply 88February 7, 2020 5:13 PM

[quote]SHE never said she was to was raped to the general public

Well, that's coherent.

So, do you automatically believe everything mentioned in a biography is a lie, unless it was specifically mentioned by the celebrity in question while they were alive? Morey Amsterdam famously never mentioned being married to Mabel Todd, so does that mean he never was?

by Anonymousreply 89February 7, 2020 5:18 PM

Not sure if the Trans one is the most deluded delusion, but it is the most soulcrushingly tedious one.

I would also add the idea that Russian security services are paying operatives to post on datalounge all day about political and social issues so as to divide elderly American gays (who, otherwise, would form an unstoppable liberal political force).

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2020 5:20 PM

"Americana" is a real documentary and not a promotional informercial put out by my PR team!!

by Anonymousreply 91February 7, 2020 5:20 PM

The extreme paranoia of the trans delusion started with second wave feminists (particularly those now 60 or over) but appears to have spread to gay men now, regrettably, because those two aren't necessarily natural allies.

I remember being in the same political party once as a quite admirable woman who took her feminism in a loony direction. I remember her once absolutely insisting that the state of being transgender had been invented by 'postmodernists' as part of a wicked plot to destroy the woman's movement by taking away women-only (born as women) spaces. The idea that some men would surgically remove their genitals purely to advance this wicked aim in full knowledge of what they were doing and why seemed perfectly natural to her. The dread name of Foucault was also invoked.

by Anonymousreply 92February 7, 2020 5:27 PM

Hmm, what else?

I can believe Sam Heughan is gay, but some of the elaborate details in the contracts some posters here think that beards are asked to sign seem a little over the top.

by Anonymousreply 93February 7, 2020 5:32 PM

Bernie Sanders is unelectable.

by Anonymousreply 94February 7, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote]R44 Want proof of Armie divorcing from his wife? ....they spend months away from one another on opposite sides of the world.

Sometimes I think that may be the only way to make a marriage WORK, tho.

by Anonymousreply 95February 7, 2020 5:46 PM

Yet R44 considers that "proof." Some people are clueless.

by Anonymousreply 96February 7, 2020 5:48 PM

DL has convinced me to NEVER see CMBYN, for fear of being afflicted by the strange mental wasting disease that afflicts its devotees.

by Anonymousreply 97February 7, 2020 6:36 PM

So OP clearly thinks she's right about all of these issues and that anybody debating on a side other than her own is wrong and delusional. She herself had provided no proof of ANY of her points and yet she takes them as fact so that she can go on some holier-than-thou rant against the DL. You don't like the threads here, OP? Then leave this site, you rotten cunt. You won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 98February 7, 2020 6:49 PM

On the contrary, R98, these are delusions or utterly unproven because there are no facts to back any of them up. The onus is on those who swear by any of these items to provide proof--eg, Armie's getting a divorce. See, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 99February 7, 2020 6:57 PM

[Quote] Contrary to your apparent belief, on the DL one does not have to possess an actual vagina to be "a frau".

Not only do I totally agree, on the DL you do not need an actual vagina to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 100February 7, 2020 7:30 PM

This thread went really well!

by Anonymousreply 101February 7, 2020 7:32 PM

It's definitely what R1 said and it's shocking that this wasn't an option on OP's poll. It also amazes me just how popular Pete is on the DL considering most DLers hate openly gay men. My theory is the combination of Bernie's left wing views, coupled with the implosion of former DL favorite Joe Biden, is what is getting everyone to rally around Pete. That doesn't mean that the rest of the country will follow suit, however.

by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Thanks, R101!

I'd say so--since every category was voted on.

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2020 7:40 PM

My aim was to shine a light on the wackier delusions and/or utterly unfounded, unproven statements regularly presented as facts here on DL. Thanks for voting! Feel free to vote if you haven't already, or add your own.

by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2020 7:45 PM

Troll thread, F&F and block

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2020 8:16 PM

Why troll thread? OP is certainly obnoxious but that's hardly rare here.

by Anonymousreply 106February 7, 2020 8:17 PM

Troll thread, F&F and block

by Anonymousreply 107February 7, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote] [R10], clearly you haven't spent much time on any of those insane threads.

That's because r10 has an IQ over 80 and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 108February 7, 2020 8:24 PM

Yes, R108, because people come to Datalounge to hang with intellectual heavyweights. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 109February 7, 2020 8:27 PM

Joan Didion is a regular here, R108. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 110February 7, 2020 8:27 PM

"I will have my identity stolen if I pay with anything but cash. Everyone is tracking my movements for purposes other than market research. I am so important that government agencies actually give a shit about what I do."

by Anonymousreply 111February 7, 2020 8:29 PM

This man is actually a woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 7, 2020 8:33 PM

R112 Does she think she passes? She might have had some great work done on her face but she sounds like Mickey Mouse.

by Anonymousreply 113February 7, 2020 8:47 PM

"JENSEN ACKLES DESERVES AN EMMY!"

by Anonymousreply 114February 7, 2020 8:50 PM

And of course DL anti-trans trolls love to belittle trans folks by referring to them by their biological gender, because these trolls are small-minded cunts. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 115February 8, 2020 12:54 PM

But they are their bio sex, R115, Blanche. THEY ARE.

by Anonymousreply 116February 8, 2020 12:56 PM

So that's why you're a cunt, R116?

by Anonymousreply 117February 8, 2020 12:59 PM

R117 does not seem to understand human biology

by Anonymousreply 118February 8, 2020 1:02 PM

Nor does r117 even bother to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 119February 8, 2020 1:03 PM

I understand it, fine, cunt. I just don't see the point of being a cunt about it.

by Anonymousreply 120February 8, 2020 1:04 PM

R120 seems deranged and unhinged

by Anonymousreply 121February 8, 2020 1:05 PM

Just because you're called on your cunty behavior? Whatevs. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 122February 8, 2020 1:09 PM

1, There is a thriving subculture of wealthy Americans who all speak in the sort of Mid-Atlantic movie accent associated with Katherine Hepburn and live the sort of lives that were lampooned by The Preppy Handbook 40 years ago.

2. That they are COMPLETELY UNLIKE the "fraus" they like to mock

by Anonymousreply 123February 8, 2020 1:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!