Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Rape of Two Coreys

Apparently Cory Feldman isn’t dying anytime soon and he has a documentary coming out next month FINALLY exposing the truth. Will you be buying tickets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 22, 2020 9:14 PM

I'm so sick of his baiting.

Expose them or shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2020 4:49 AM

He morbidly fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2020 4:52 AM

He's a fcking ghoul. The way he treated Corey H. is memorialized on that reality show, and Corey F. should be ashamed of himself.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2020 4:53 AM

Bummed

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2020 2:23 PM

I still haven't gotten over this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2020 2:40 PM

Uhhhh R5 - is he trying to Vogue there? WTF was that!

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2020 6:15 PM

R3 couldn’t have said it better. Feldman was the worst thing to ever happen to Haim. Even the old Skeksis who raped the poor kid that Haim once was did him less damage than other-Corey.

Of course, Haim’s enabling stage-Mother and so-called “friends” (*coughRDJcough*) also have his blood on their hands too. But Haim’s untimely death is mostly down to the Feldog’s pimping grifting ways and he well knows it, hence all this projection and deflection to allay the crushing guilt he knows he should accept and live with.

The only way I could ever have fully respected Feldman is if he’d have never written a memoir or made a movie and instead went to the press when Haim died saying “god, what have I done? I helped facilitate one of his rapes, and I introduced him to drugs and exploitative people knowing he couldn’t have dealt with it. I will go to my grave with this”. Bonus points if he’d donated a chunk of his unnecessary money to a charity for abused kids (instead of stealing from others to pay for his lifestyle) and slunk off to a frugal civilian life in shamefaced obscurity forevermore. He was already almost 50 and out of talent when Haim passed, so it’s not like he had much more to give the performing arts biz.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2020 6:33 PM

R7 I’ve seen this in action. A victim becomes a facilitator so that he is no longer the main target and later becomes the sympathy-seeking martyr, while the person they assisted in victimizing retreats into despair and self-destruction.

by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2020 6:45 PM

Perfect comment from the video at R5

"It's like everybody is in on the joke, except Corey Feldman."

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2020 7:36 PM

Corey Feldman is a living car wreck

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2020 8:35 PM

Oh, I'll be buying out the theater just to lock the doors and keep it empty.

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2020 8:37 PM

Feldman enjoyed channelling Michael Jackson. Wore the silver glove and the same costumes, mimicked his dance moves? Then complained when MJ dropped their 'friendship.' What a sick-ass. I will give him this one credit: He was good in The 'Burbs with Tom Hanks and Bruce Dern. That's it. His peak.

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2020 8:42 PM

I feel like because I had to see it you should too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2020 12:18 AM

Is his fucking movie really gonna be called The Rape of Two Coreys? JFC!

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2020 12:22 AM

It’s Dickensian, R14

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2020 12:45 AM

He's like Monica Lewinsky, he keeps milking it to stay in the spotlight. Can they ever move on? Their fifteen minutes are up.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2020 1:27 AM

R12 Man, that Ricky sure knows how to throw a party!

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2020 1:32 AM

When’s he going to talk about the rape of our faith in the human race having to endure such cinematic assault as DREAM A LITTLE DREAM 2, BLOWN AWAY & NATIONAL LAMPOON: LAST RESORT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2020 10:36 AM

There’s already been a movie about this. It came out on LifeTime last year, and Feldman even gave notes on the project.

The guys who played the Coreys both younger & older were pretty cute. The kid who played teen Haim was insanely good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2020 10:39 AM

He really was cute, even at the time of his death. It's a shame he was so fucked up, but that's Hollywood. I'm sure there are plenty of kids going down the same path as him as we speak (I'm looking at you, Asher Angel).

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2020 10:57 AM

So this is the documentary he wanted to raise millions for where he will finally name names, but according to the article and Movieweb he may not name names in it because the legalities haven't been sorted. He's planning on releasing the tickets for it on the 22nd but he doesn't have the website information for where it will stream. It's a good con he has going.

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2020 1:38 PM

.....Feldman’s going to do the soundtrack, isn’t he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2020 1:43 PM

R20, aw, don't say that about Asher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2020 1:59 PM

Let me tell ya about Monica milking it, r16...

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2020 2:32 PM

What to think about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2020 3:07 PM

R23 That cute little mouth is getting roofied and passed around for use more than a bong at a college party. You can practically see the executive producer's cum leaking out from between his veneers.

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2020 3:09 PM

Corey has one goal: money and attention for himself. Name names or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And the whole "I'm scared of being taken out".

Um, if I was a super rich predator and one of my victims kept talking about maybe naming names for over 10 years, I'd arrange a cut break line

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2020 4:12 PM

"You're damaging an entire industry. Who am I again and why are my pants wet?"

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2020 4:18 PM

He is vile

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2020 4:24 PM

Did Feldman introduce Haim to heroin? What was his contribution to Haim's spiral that he should be feeling guilty about?

I'm legitimately asking

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2020 4:39 PM

He owes us names, especially after he turned on Michael Jackson after that HBO hatchet-job, even after HBO signed a deal with the director of that fascist pedo melodrama Corey rightly called out as glamorizing the abuse of underage boys.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2020 4:46 PM

If Corey names names he’ll have nothing left of any value. People will care about him even less than they already do. It’s all media baiting. How many times has he announced he is going to name names, only to have it be some half-baked scheme to promote himself and his delusions of fame and talent. He has all the maturity of a 13 year-old, so it’s no wonder he can’t see how gross and vile his racket is.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote] Even the old Skeksis who raped the poor kid that Haim once was did him less damage than other-Corey.

[quote] Of course, Haim’s enabling stage-Mother and so-called “friends” (*coughRDJcough*) also have his blood on their hands too. But Haim’s untimely death is mostly down to the Feldog’s pimping grifting ways

I'm afraid I don't understand your hep lingo.

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2020 5:27 PM

And the names he has named are small potatoes at best.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2020 5:35 PM

Corey Haimreally was gorgeous. It’s always striking when you look at old photos of him. I’m not sure how Corey Feldman became so popular.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2020 5:59 PM

If Jessica Mann can go in to a courtroom and describe Weinstein's fucked up bits, Corey can cough up the names. No one had more power to have someone iced than Harvey. Enough with this grifting fraud.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2020 6:05 PM

None of the pedos are worried because they know Feldman won't name names. If he wanted to he would've done it after Haim passed.

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2020 7:15 PM

R35 Feldman was really good in Gremlins, the Goonies, and Stand By Me. He was a cute enough kid. His early 80’s McDonalds commercial is really adorable. It’s a shame he’s so messed up, but puberty didn’t do him too many favors.

He either needs to name names (which he won’t- not any important ones, anyway) or stfu.

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2020 7:49 PM

R35 just answered his own question.

Amazing what glomming on to someone more beautiful & talented & kind than oneself can do for one’s advancement. Right, Feldog?

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2020 7:59 PM

Them Hollywooders only want to jewtize and homosexualate us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2020 8:34 PM

Can you argue that fame fucked Haim up, but didn’t equally damage Feldman?

Feldman can’t name names of people who are still alive. He can’t afford to fight the lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2020 9:21 PM

Oh please R41. It's not as though he has anything to lose. And if he did actually come out, people would support him. All he wants is attention, not justice

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2020 9:26 PM

Yeah dangling a supposed big secret is his sole gravy train - you can only make so many straight to DVD sequels of Lost Boys

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2020 9:30 PM

[quote] Oh please [R41]. It's not as though he has anything to lose. And if he did actually come out, people would support him. All he wants is attention, not justice

He lives comfortably so he does have something to lose. People will “support” the revelation because people want to know. However, those same “people” are not going to pay Feldman’s bills, legal nor otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2020 9:37 PM

R43 I will go to the next life mad about how shitty those Lost Boys sequels were. No matter how scummy Joel Schmuckraker is, he still didn’t deserve that blemish on his work.

The only thing they got right was bringing back Jamison Newlander as a vamped Alan Frog, and the sadly-deleted scene at the end of Pt. III: THE TRIBE (the jokes write themselves) where a half-vamped Sam (bitten by Alan in a homoerotic twist) sneak attacks Edgar with intent to kill. Always satisfying seeing Haim land a hit on Feldman, even if it is just a cutscene in an insultingly dreadful straight-to-DVD movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2020 9:44 PM

Is he still with his “Angels”

Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Artistic, Creative, Compassionate, We R Corey's Angels, & we R here 2 Spread LOVE 2 This aching planet and all of its beings!

Interesting how all angels coincidentally look like a strippers. Yeesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2020 11:54 PM

He’s married to his Maingel, Courtney.

Hilarious yet creepy trivia: in the Coreys movie on LifeTime, Courtney played among the nest of nubile Playboy bunnies who greet 16-year old Haim & Feldman at their first visit to the mansion.

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2020 12:04 AM

^I mean, she played the role of a bunny.

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2020 12:05 AM

Amen, R3.

This prick must’ve buried any shame he had, right along with his best friend.

Sick stuff. Good peeps don’t do this.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2020 12:45 AM

Ugh. Like clockwork this one. I don't give a fuck at this point who he has the goods on. He's pulled this stunt so many times, it is going to be hard to get behind him unless he has video/photos. Cunt that cried wolf. Someone must be behind on his mortgage AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2020 12:59 AM

Borderline, narcissist, or histrionic? Is there such a thing as multiple personality disorders disorder?

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2020 1:32 AM

Does he know he's a huge joke?

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2020 1:49 AM

Borey Corey dickin' his ladytrticks and looking for a new "movie."

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2020 3:24 AM

Pimpology 101

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2020 4:48 AM

Crackle crackle, Campers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2020 7:52 AM

That’s a sad stable of hoes

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2020 8:28 PM

R33 apologies, let me explain more clearly.

Skeksis (also styled Skek’Sis) are a hideous tyrannical monstrous race of creatures that drain weaker more innocent beings of life energy for hedonistic pleasure and for exertion of power; easily comparable to a rapist Hollywood producer. In the fictional universe of THE DARK CRYSTAL, Skek’Sis use politicking and nefarious methods of manipulative control to exploit smaller more benevolent creatures called Gelflings, essentially raping them for their goodness.

To extend the metaphor let’s call Feldman ‘Seladon’, after a selfish delusional Gelfling character who was a turncoat supporting and believing in the evils perpetrated by Skek’Sis like a craven coward. As a youngster Feldman was likewise an innocent and a victim of trauma at the hands of Hollywood, but ultimately he was brainwashed early into believing the violation he & others suffered was justifiable and thus blindly offered up his own kind (Haim, probably others too) for the Hollywood overlords to drain believing that doing so would give him status and protection. He was very, very wrong. Just as it was for poor Seladon, the the time of his reckoning is fast approaching...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2020 9:21 PM

Now he’s claiming he told The police who the rapists were long ago and his life has been threatened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2020 10:16 PM

R58 he’s been saying that since Haim died, and it’s the one single part of his story that’s stayed consistent. I believe he goes into detail about that in his memoir.

This video is the most recent statement from the man himself about the new documentary movie. Feldman says that he didn’t actually feel making it was necessary or that he wanted to do it anymore, but since his previous book and his work on the LifeTime movie were “censored” he feels he had to try again to tell the unabridged version of he traumatic events in life. He also cites as motivators the #MeToo movement as well as a personal verbal “promise” he made to Haim in life that if one of them died first the other would go public with the full story of their tragedy. Feldman feels that this upcoming film will fulfill his promise to Haim, and satisfy all curiosity & doubt surrounding the story so that he can move on with his life & career.

His wife Courtney is silently backing him up on all this, but it’s hard to tell where she stands emotionally given her weird body language. She speaks robotically or as if drugged. She also has very strange looks and a bizarrely-deep vocal timbre; could she be a Trans, or a Replicant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2020 7:21 PM

Whenever I am having a shit day, I can just watch 'Go 4 It' on youtube and I instantly feel grateful I'm not Corey.

by Anonymousreply 60February 10, 2020 9:15 PM

Same r60 in fact I showed it to a despondent friend a few weeks back and it cheered them up right away.

by Anonymousreply 61February 10, 2020 11:05 PM

^^^ or one of his dead eyed "angels"

by Anonymousreply 62February 10, 2020 11:05 PM

R60 this video is my picker-upper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2020 11:52 PM

Ye-OW! Ye-OW!

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2020 11:54 PM

I can't believe that's the real title. I still can't take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2020 11:55 PM

His birthday party is one of the most cringeworthy events ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2020 12:00 AM

How is it that someone can be such a good child actor and then suck so bad as an adult? As someone up-thread said, The burbs was the last movie he was in where he acted well. He was so good in stand by me, the goonies, the lost boys etc. WTF happened? The beginning of the end was that rock n' high school movie he did, he was clearly high as fuck shooting that.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2020 12:01 AM

That explains this musical turd of a song and video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2020 12:06 AM

He was a horny gay teen who had sex with guys like sheen and now he is blackmailing them or scapegoating them for his being gay. Be like macauley and be quiet about it because it was consensual.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2020 12:13 AM

Corey is the genius who only married his girlfriend because he was afraid his (blonde, Canadian) fucktoy would get deported.

by Anonymousreply 70February 11, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] The beginning of the end was that rock n' high school movie he did, he was clearly high as fuck shooting that.

While it was poor enough to shame even the Ramones, ROCK N’ROLL HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER actually had glimmers of potential and could have been a passable funny teen schlock comedy with a couple of rewrites. It has a bizarre charm that shines through how crude and spitefully lazy it is, and as a parody in the tradition of American school satire it has its moments.

Feldman is well-cast as the sleazy boneheaded delinquent student in the terrible amateur covers-band of kids because that’s exactly his level in real life. The redheaded slackjawed kid who played the role meant to go to Haim is sweet and amusing, while the supporting roles go to people who can act so Feldman’s shortcomings don’t matter. Even the musical numbers are listenable, and Corey taking the lead on a few obscure rockabilly covers is probably the best he’ll ever sound musically. Mojo Nixon cameos as the Spirit of Rockn’Roll in one scene, and it’s exactly as awesome as you’d expect.

The only thing I never understood was why all the students dressed in throwback 40s & 50s style and played retro Elvis-era music when hardhitting metal & rock was resurgent in real life at the time. Perhaps 1988 was the beginning of the end for US pop culture and this movie reflects that.

I love the crazy ‘alternative’ student Tabitha who keeps a thrift store in her locker, can’t speak in full sentences and eats only onion rings. “The four main food groups aren’t sugar, salt, fat & booze.” “They’re not?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 11, 2020 8:51 AM

Remember when you were a boy? Remember the older neighborhood man who acted too young and tried to hang out with druggie young boys and under age girls?

Meet Corey. He IS that almost FIFTY year old guy. Here we see him trying yet again to grind his friends face with his heel in anger that his dead exploited ex-friend is far more popular. Watch him defame his ex-friend. SEE him hurt his dead ex-friend’s mother. HEAR him shit talk his ex-BFF. The “bad guys” in the piece will be not named and the info about the “crimes” will be vague.

Corey Haim, RIP

Feldman is an exploiter if other actors and lover of his hand picked pedophiles like Jackson. This almost 50 year old dresses up and still vamps as if he is Jacko.

Hope Haims mother sued him and wins for the cruelty he’s inflicted on her. He’s a sadistic piece of shit. Corey Feldman is a slob who should stick to exploiting dumb 18 year old girls for his money. At least they can fight back. Unlike his “best friend” Corey Haim or Haim’s broken hearted mother.

I know Feldman posts here- Corey, we saw the reality show where you abused, lied to and misled your “friend”. Hope you drop dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2020 7:36 PM

So it's two for the price of one?

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2020 7:38 PM

Any ideas on who the big names are?

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2020 7:44 PM

[quote] I know Feldman posts here

R72 what?! Are you serious?

Do you mean to tell us we could have been messing with the Feldog this entire time? Instead of waiting for ESTs, or hunting Poo Shoes, or lamenting the loss of qwerty? This changes EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2020 8:03 PM

r71 Is spot on about that movie. It feels like a cult movie or pre-alternative (came out in 1991) and also stars Mary Woronov. Barry Sobel is also in it, I always thought his whole career hinged on him being a poor mans beastie boy.

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2020 8:15 PM

If Feldog posts here we must bring him to years a lot. This pleases me.

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2020 8:41 PM

[quote]How is it that someone can be such a good child actor and then suck so bad as an adult?

How can you say he sucks as an actor? Witness the single tear he manufactures at the end of the trailer of THE RAPE OF TWO COREYS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2020 7:27 AM

^He used the ‘Lost Boys’ poster font. That little punk!

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2020 7:44 AM

“One time screening”

Yeah, ok..

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2020 1:35 PM

R78 Wow, Feldman looks AWFUL. He's only 48 but he looks like a 75 year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2020 3:34 PM

Coke Diet

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2020 5:58 PM

Why does he always look like he's missing his teeth?

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2020 6:45 PM

He has an extremely foreign face. It's like some Arabs. Incredibly disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2020 6:52 PM

He has the body of a 13-year old

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2020 9:49 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2020 11:32 PM

Whoever he's going to name is probably dead.

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2020 11:49 PM

He was always the ugly one, and now he looks like something from a horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 88February 13, 2020 12:06 AM

she has good hair for her age

by Anonymousreply 89February 13, 2020 12:52 AM

If he's so concerned about putting issues like this to rest, why isn't he giving out the information for free in an interview instead of charging people to see a movie??

by Anonymousreply 90February 13, 2020 1:19 AM

I’m starting to think the wrong one lived.

by Anonymousreply 91February 13, 2020 1:30 AM

Here he is in a gross interview . I really feel sorry for hiss child. Imagine how ashamed he must be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 13, 2020 2:12 AM

R92 Is his child a snake?

by Anonymousreply 93February 13, 2020 2:25 AM

After watching a couple of vids I’m so repulsed ....I continued reading the thread ... like you can’t look away from a train wreck it’s beyond words how low this”thing” has sunk...hey.. maybe he’ll be at drumpfs next gala?

by Anonymousreply 94February 13, 2020 2:29 AM

R63 This video always gives me a good laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 13, 2020 2:50 AM

Blanche discovers she's related to Corey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 13, 2020 2:59 AM

Please ... make it stop

by Anonymousreply 97February 13, 2020 3:02 AM

He’s so irreverent—you’d think he’d be more respectful about the subject of child abuse and the death of his friend. Instead, he’s so caught up in his own narcissistic bullshit and the grift. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2020 4:59 AM

R98 CSA is literally his gimmick now. Thank goodness it isn’t getting Over.

by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2020 9:09 PM

How many times he going to tease this big reveal? Even the other Corey rolled his eyes in the grave....

by Anonymousreply 100February 14, 2020 6:14 AM

‘Return to Rape Mountain’ has me crying😆

Dan & Big Jay will never ever cease their heckling of Feldog and I for one wholeheartedly support that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 14, 2020 11:13 PM

I can’t believe he’s doing the pedo reveal as a Pay Per View event. Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2020 4:45 AM

Neither had nice bubble butts so I doubt anybody pounded them.

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2020 5:18 AM

[quote]Feldman can’t name names of people who are still alive. He can’t afford to fight the lawsuits.

I can't keep the timelines straight but Feldman has named names of those who assaulted him. Over the years he has named Alphy Hoffman, Marty Weiss and Jon Grissom as his abusers. In his Megyn Kelly interview he says the rapists are all low level guys, not VPs or executives.

During the same interview in 2017 he said that he couldn't talk about what he hasn't seen. So he couldn't speak on Haim's rape because it was told to him but he didn't see it. Yet, while promoting his "documentary" he said that he will name Haim's rapist (who his mother identified as Feldman's friend Dominick Brascia who died in 2018).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2020 5:36 AM

He’s a fucking grifter POS.

by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2020 11:21 AM

The dyed hair, the pancake makeup, the dancing in PedophileJackson drag... Jesus. He’s FIFTY. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2020 9:47 PM

This is creepy af. Who are these creeps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2020 11:56 PM

It's amazing to realize how many troubled child stars Corey Feldman has outlived. He's like a cockroach. I predict that he'll be dead in 5-7 years. Perhaps from a mysterious overdose or car accident or breaking a hip while preforming a Michael Jackson routine.

by Anonymousreply 108February 16, 2020 6:20 AM

He is such a joke at this point—how will he pull back from actually naming names yet again? And why is it called MY truth when it’s almost all about Haim?

by Anonymousreply 109February 16, 2020 6:24 AM

This analysis is hilarious af

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 16, 2020 6:58 AM

That was hilarious r110 I could listen to people make fun of Feldog all day. I had no idea he somehow got Snoop to rap on his song.

by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2020 7:01 PM

I didn't know Haim had a sister.

Cari Haim‏ @Cariteacher · Ghoulish CF is releasing his ‘doc’ for ONE NIGHT ONLY to coincide with the 10th anniv of my brother #Coreyhaim’S death. Drama about needing security for releasing names, and charging $ 15-20 for the privilege. All garbage. Who is threatening him? We KNOW who abused my brother and

That person died. Is CF seriously saying that whoever he names (which will be no one) will go after him? He needs $$ for this? If there was a person who we don’t know, my brother isn’t here to accuse, so CF could accuse ANYONE, and it wouldn’t matter.

It’s a lie that my brother ‘asked him to reveal the story if I die first’. Revisionist history. My brother died of pneumonia -did not know he would die. He and CF were not friends for many years when he died. Please, people, save your $.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2020 7:13 PM

So all those rumours about Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim are false?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2020 7:19 PM

“Darling, you can’t rape a townie”

by Anonymousreply 114February 16, 2020 7:25 PM

Thanks for posting that R110. Was having a shit day until i watched that - the impersonations alone are gold!

by Anonymousreply 115February 16, 2020 11:40 PM

I’d really love to see somebody do a serious documentary examining Corey Feldmans shitty behaviour. His history of being a messy fuck up, his grifter ways and his pimping of the angels.

by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2020 2:45 AM

R116, that's a documentary I'd like to see as well.

by Anonymousreply 117February 17, 2020 4:18 PM

Has dr. Drew ever discussed him? @R116

by Anonymousreply 118February 17, 2020 9:22 PM

R112, thanks for posting that

He is full of shit

by Anonymousreply 119February 17, 2020 10:29 PM

Weren't there accusations that Corey raped and beat the Angels? I remember reading the details online some time ago, but I can't find it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2020 1:07 AM

Feldman’s a victim, sure....of soda-pop, Tiger Beat and trolling concert promoters. Anyone would rather spend a week with Haim’s corpse than a day having to listen to a living Feldman say what amounts to zilch.

I feel more sorry for the people who have so far played Feldman on film (sympathetically, no less), Elijah Marcano & Scott Bosley. They seem like lovely guys and talented actors, only now with undeservedly blemished IMDB pages. They probably didn’t get paid much for it (its LifeTime) and it’s hardly a prestige project.

In fact it’s safe to say the only valuable thing the cast of the 2019 movie did get out of A TALE OF TWO COREYS is each other. They did memorable if bizarre press rounds where they all flirted with each other the entire time. I couldn’t tell if that was part of an elaborate in-joke or whether they just had that chemistry. Cute, either way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2020 10:26 AM

With Trump and the constant White House hustle and grift, it has just become so tiring to deal with these bottom feeders like Feldman with their same line of bullshit that is really only about turning a buck. He used to be a vulgar exception, but now he is just one of many.

Trump has made this shameless and abnormal behavior perfectly acceptable, so Feldman is like a pig in shit. This whole alternate reality where people who are dishonest and only interested in maintaining their disingenuous narrative (and shamelessly lie online) or in media need to be fiercely ignored until they go away forever.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2020 12:17 PM

Crickets chirping......

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2020 1:18 PM

I really would love to see the rape of Haim......Feldman not so much.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2020 1:31 PM

True, R122. I guess we’re as ghoulish for discussing it ad nauseam.

Who’s zooming who, right Core?

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2020 1:38 PM

Did anyone watch it? Did he finally name names?

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2020 2:39 PM

Let me guess the people he named are z-list or dead, right?

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2020 3:55 PM

Updates?

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2020 11:58 PM

I’m sure he got a last-minute death threat via text from the “Wolfpack” and had to cancel the non-refundable pay-per-view 😂

by Anonymousreply 129February 19, 2020 12:24 AM

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON: ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE WINDOW OF TRUTH WILL OPEN! THATS RIGHT IN JUST 5 DAYS GOES LIVE, & U CAN FINALLY PURCHASE YOUR E-TICKET 2 THIS 1 TIME GLOBAL LIVE FILM PREMIER EVENT! DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE 2 C THERAPEOFTWOCOREYS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 19, 2020 12:31 AM

What’s up with the blood?🩸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 19, 2020 12:33 AM

I'll share my truth as long as you pay me!

by Anonymousreply 132February 19, 2020 12:34 AM

It seems like half the people responding to his tweets are shady anonymous accounts

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2020 12:37 AM

Jesus Christ he's tacky.

It’s up to the fate of Gods will! As I hav said many times, it’s gotta get a min of 100k tix sold. Then I could afford a 2nd showing. But I gotta break even first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 19, 2020 12:38 AM

You know it‘a gonna be another bait and switch. Somehow he’ll end up revealing nothing substantial. Can’t wait to hear the excuse this time.

by Anonymousreply 135February 19, 2020 12:45 AM

Adjust your expectations. He's not naming powerful people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 19, 2020 1:24 AM

r136, shut up! He's going to be bringing down pedowood!

by Anonymousreply 137February 19, 2020 2:36 AM

Yeah right. Same scam, different day.

by Anonymousreply 138February 19, 2020 2:38 AM

Why can't you guys understand my pain?

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2020 4:02 AM

He will cancel this showing.

by Anonymousreply 140February 19, 2020 4:46 AM

Horrible title. CF is a scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 141February 19, 2020 5:10 AM

This song killed Corey Haim all over again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 19, 2020 7:40 AM

I bet the documentary is an iPhone video of him bragging about himself and his career for an hour and a half. He leaves the pedo reveal as a cliffhanger for part 2 and asks for donations to pay for another video shot on an iPhone by one of his captive angels. Videos shot on a iPhone aren’t cheap, you know.

by Anonymousreply 143February 19, 2020 12:38 PM

Corey next career move is a tribute tour as MJ’s hologram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 19, 2020 12:44 PM

[quote] Videos shot on a iPhone aren’t cheap, you know.

Well now, in his defense, if he records it in HD it would use up a lot of his 16GB.

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2020 12:49 PM

R144 gods help me, but I secretly love that stupid song with its elastic-snap synths, “did-I-stutter?!” tempo and punchy sax lick. It even works for Corey’s horrible raspy voice, somehow. I think it would have been a very successful one-hit for another artist.

My conscience is clear, though, as Feldog didn’t write it. I think it may have been penned by Michael Damian.

by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2020 12:53 PM

Corey is going to cover this song in homage to his rescue work with white semi-attractive females with few options. He will call it HOW DO U TALK 2 AN ANGEL? and add his own inane lyrics and some MJ dance moves to avoid paying for use of the song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2020 1:11 PM

Imagine if Corey invested energy in his kid and being a dad to Zen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poor kid

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2020 3:06 PM

Only DL gives a shit. The rest of the world has no idea who these Coreys are

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2020 3:10 PM

R148 that’s what Zen looks like now? Wow, time really has flown by so fast. The kid is 15 or 16 by now, and I still remember him as a baby in a carseat on the Coreys A&E reality show. Last I heard he was going by Scott (his middle name) Sprague (his Mom’s name) at public school.

Thank goodness he mostly got Mom’s looks, except for Dad’s original nose plus his unfortunate chin and lip thinness. He looks cuter than Corey did at the same age.

This photo blows my old theory that Zen is actually Haim’s kid out of the water, though I still think Suzie banged him once or twice and was into him. If the flirting they did on their show was any indication (check out this episode where the Feldmans plan Haim a surprise birthday party, and Suzie takes Haim out shopping as a distraction...) then I’m still half-right.

But 2007 was a long time ago and the thought of any woman willingly fucking either Corey after about 1989 is too much for my spirit, these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2020 3:19 PM

*1999, not 1989. Fucking autocorrect.

I am aware that in the mid ‘90s Haim was gorgeous albeit a tragic mess. I’m sure people were still falling over themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 19, 2020 3:24 PM

Were they Eskimo sisters?

by Anonymousreply 153February 19, 2020 4:29 PM

I know Corey Feldman has had his little cocklet sucked by some Hollywood producers as they were fapping. It’s all part of the “child actor boot camp.” Just admit your parents whored you out for cash. Don’t blame the pedos who they delivered you directly to them.

by Anonymousreply 154February 19, 2020 4:37 PM

Corey Feldman is trailer trash that got lucky as a child actor by having his parents pimp him out to pedophiles. I can’t imagine what his income stream looks like now. He doesn’t appear to be a person who made sound investments in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 155February 19, 2020 4:43 PM

R148 isn't it best if he doesn't? Kid's better off

R150 I WISH that were true. I've seen friends of mine talking about it and cheering Corey on.

It's a SCAM, Blanche, a SCAM!

by Anonymousreply 156February 19, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote] *1999, not 1989. Fucking autocorrect.

Too embarrassed to say you fat-fingered it?

by Anonymousreply 157February 19, 2020 7:44 PM

If he doesn’t name anyone this time, hopefully the public will stop paying attention to him

by Anonymousreply 158February 19, 2020 9:20 PM

All that pimping out to pedos just led to pathetic careers.

How sad

by Anonymousreply 159February 19, 2020 9:21 PM

A line in Feldman’s autobiography - published just a year or two after Haim’s passing - reads verbatim, “[Haim] allowed himself to be sodomised.” Because that’s something a kid with no agency can do.

This has been a decade-long racket and slandering of Haim, who has been buried 100 times over by the very person tasked and expected to protect his memory. There’s no English word to adequately describe all the harm Feldman has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 19, 2020 10:57 PM

“He’s been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died,” says Haim's mother, who has tangled with Feldman in the past about his contention that Haim, who died in 2010 at 38 of pneumonia, was repeatedly abused as a child by multiple individuals. (She’s convinced that a molestation incident involving her son occurred on a single occasion, at the hands of one man.) “Now he wants $10 million to do it? Come on. It’s a long con. He’s a scam artist. If he was serious about this, he’d share the information he has with the police.”

Judy adds that her understanding of the overall situation, gleaned over time, is that there is no all-powerful pedophilic ring at the studio level to uncover, despite Feldman’s hype, but likely rather a series of isolated incidents involving much lower-level individuals, often linked to film set relationships. “It’s disrespectful to sexual assault survivors and their loved ones in and out of the industry to get their hopes up about uncovering a massive conspiracy, because he will not name names — ever,” she adds. “And if these people really are out there, and potentially [still] a danger, why wouldn’t he want to name them right now?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 19, 2020 11:07 PM

Yes - for Corey F to turn this tragic reality into a media spectacle is morbid and gruesome—especially since it was his supposed friend. He’s essentially dancing in his grave with this disgusting event—and pretending he’s doing it as part of some noble nod to social justice is pathetic. He’s exploiting and using Haim too.

by Anonymousreply 162February 19, 2020 11:33 PM

Crackpot.

A lovely excerpt:

But there is no getting around the fact that part of the reason Corey Feldman has been ignored is because he is Corey Feldman. He is often portrayed in the media as a sleaze and a crackpot, and he has done plenty to earn both titles. His regularity on reality TV and decidedly weird appearances on daytime TV have not helped his credibility; his attempt, a few years back, to turn himself into a 21st-century Hugh Hefner, living with a troupe of lingerie-clad women known as “Corey’s Angels”, did even less.

Does he regret that?

“No, no. It was spun to look like a negative, but it was never a negative,” he insists, his eyes fiery again.

At this point, a tall young woman with long blond hair appears and sits quietly behind him. I assume she is his PR, but she turns out to be his wife, Courtney, a former Corey’s Angel.

“Courtney’s life was saved because of the Angels, because what we were doing was helping girls. I said: ‘I want to give you the opportunity to not have to sell yourself or be a stripper or porn star. We’re going to give you the support you need, like a family would, so that you don’t need to go do those things,’” he insists, outraged that his desire to save women by moving them into his house, and charging men to attend parties with them, has been so egregiously misunderstood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 19, 2020 11:39 PM

It's nice to know he's helping young women by pimping them out

by Anonymousreply 164February 20, 2020 12:09 AM

So is this another reboot?

by Anonymousreply 165February 20, 2020 12:15 AM

He’ll figure out a way to move the goalposts yet again.

by Anonymousreply 166February 20, 2020 12:37 AM

Everyone is disgusted with this asshole across board. He has a deep need to exploit someone. Much like his parents treated him. He will attempt to exploit his son...give Feldman time.

by Anonymousreply 167February 20, 2020 1:06 AM

Today, Feldman is pacing around his house anxiously because his long-promised documentary, which he wrote, directed and financed, is likely to be delayed yet again because of a problem with the insurance. It is provisionally titled Truth: The Rape of the Two Coreys. Feldman says he not only names his and Haim’s abusers after almost a decade of hints and promises, but also taps into what he insists is a conspiracy to protect them. The fact that he can’t get his film out is, in his eyes, proof of this. “Nobody wants to go after the bad guys,” he says and he shows me emails from lawyers denying him access to police reports and video footage. “What the hell is really going on here?” he asks.

It must drive you crazy with frustration, I say.

“Do I look crazy?” he asks, eyes blazing.

by Anonymousreply 168February 20, 2020 1:09 AM

What a coincidence that no big or unattractive women needed Corey’s help. So altruistic. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 169February 20, 2020 1:12 AM

R168, I figured.

Funny how a shit ton of people were able to accuse actually powerful men like Cosby, Spacey, Lauer, and Weinstein.....but he just can't name his abusers.

by Anonymousreply 170February 20, 2020 1:21 AM

In this bottle I have the names of my two accusers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 20, 2020 1:28 AM

*abusers

by Anonymousreply 172February 20, 2020 1:28 AM

I love how he never quite explains what exactly he is doing for the angels. Also I love the dramatics. The only choices are becoming a porn star or moving in with Corey Feldman!

by Anonymousreply 173February 20, 2020 2:04 AM

R173 Porn has a higher possibility of an orgasm

by Anonymousreply 174February 20, 2020 2:12 AM

How can he support a halfway house for nubile runaways? Anyone running this big reveal scam must be busted af.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 20, 2020 2:30 AM

He's starting to look like Charlie Sheen. I think it's disgusting that he's continuously exhuming and dragging Haim's corpse around for attention. There's a special suite in Hell reserved for Mr. Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 176February 20, 2020 2:43 AM

Bookies are probably taking bets on whether he’ll cancel or not lol

by Anonymousreply 177February 20, 2020 2:57 AM

Trust. Corey Feldman will cancel this event. He will not ever show it.

by Anonymousreply 178February 20, 2020 3:13 AM

So this Angels things is sounding very Father Bruce Ritter and Covenant House.

by Anonymousreply 179February 20, 2020 3:30 AM

Yeah he’ll come up with some stupid excuse and postpone that shit over and over—and still be dangling the big reveal on his deathbed.

by Anonymousreply 180February 20, 2020 3:53 AM

How can he always be so god damned weird? Can he not see how others conduct themselves?

by Anonymousreply 181February 20, 2020 4:13 AM

He’s a narcissist and addicted to external validation. He knows he’s more prone to get negative attention than positive, so he trolls the public with what they want: him acting like a weirdo. I think most of it comes naturally, to be honest. It must be awful to live a life where to be ignored or alone is hell. As I get older, the more I enjoy being left alone. I don’t think Corey could spend an afternoon alone without going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 182February 20, 2020 4:42 AM

The retarded outfits and dance moves. The whores dressed as angels surrounding him. GOD, he's a trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 183February 20, 2020 4:51 AM

Can you imagine how fucked up his son is going to turn out to be? Just imagine having Corey Feldman as your father. My lord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 20, 2020 4:58 AM

To this day I can’t decide if there ever was genuine friendship between the two Coreys, or if it was all grift & bad press set up via Tw-inning situation.

Sometimes it seems to me they were actually very close and had a mutual heartfelt affinity for one another, at least for a time during their teens (say, ‘86-91). At other moments though their relationship comes across as pure manufacture, like a forced partnership of convenience (to do with drugs, fame, handlers and so on). Some days I believe (or want to believe) Haim actually liked Feldman and at first Feldman truly wanted good things for Haim, while days like today reading this thread I cynically think Feldman preyed on Haim from the jump. Perhaps both are true, or neither is.

This is one of those “believe none of what you hear, little of what you read and only half of what you see” scenarios, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 20, 2020 11:02 AM

More young Coreys.

Still so weird to think that Lucas & Mouth used to hang around together all the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 20, 2020 11:04 AM

Adult Corey Feldman has the fashion sense of a geeky oblivious ‘90s teen who got way too into The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

by Anonymousreply 187February 20, 2020 7:36 PM

He looks old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 20, 2020 8:51 PM

He was on a podcast today (starts at the 2:14 mark). He sounds perfectly reasonable when he's functioning as a child advocate. Hearing him talking about partnering with child advocacy groups and doing lobbying makes me believe he really is driven by a desire to protect kids from abuse. But he's a massive bullshit artist. In the interview he kept being cagey for "legal reasons" and how everything has to vetted, despite him naming his abuser on Dr. Oz and Megyn Kelly years ago.

Perhaps for a documentary, there are stricter considerations but as an individual he could have named names years ago. Anthony Edwards wrote an essay for the Medium naming producer/director Gary Goodard as his molester, Johnathon Schaech detailed his abuse by Franco Zeffirelli, of course Anthony Rapp and Kevin Spacey. He just wants a payday. Again, he gave himself away in old interviews like the one with Megyn Kelly where he complained that Weinstein accusers got a settlement and no one paid him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 21, 2020 3:44 AM

R185 Probably half marketing and half circumstance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 21, 2020 4:23 AM

According to reports, Corey Haim was often passed out on a bed naked while men stood around him waiting their turn to fuck him. I wonder if, in some drugged out state, Feldman was ever one of those who fucked his "friend."

by Anonymousreply 191February 21, 2020 11:08 AM

[quote] Haim was often passed out on a bed naked while men stood around him waiting their turn to fuck

*Feldog voice* Talk about a Monday! Anyways, while this was going on in the other room, I was hard at work attempting to cure cancer while at the same time writing my next hit song.

by Anonymousreply 192February 21, 2020 11:20 AM

Tomorrow is 2/22. A sacred day for any fan of either or both Coreys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 21, 2020 10:02 PM

According to which reports, R191? That's pretty specific!

by Anonymousreply 194February 21, 2020 10:26 PM

At what time tomorrow will it be postponed due to a bomb threat, an attempted stabbing, a sniper attack, a nuclear war, etc

by Anonymousreply 195February 21, 2020 10:32 PM

In Amsterdam, Tara (pronounced, ‘Terra’). Beautiful, artistic, down-to-Earth German hippie a few years my junior and still the girl I can’t get off my mind or stop missing.

We only knew each other for a week, but in that short time I could feel my every cell decide on her - like, “she’s your person, you’ve arrived”. Being with her felt like it was meaningful down the last second, even engaged in boring mundane activities like making dinner or watching tv or weeding planters or walking to the supermarket to pick up groceries - and I had never felt that about anyone before. Anyone will tell you that I notoriously become bored and frustrated with everyone as a stereotypical loner, but for some reason Tara was the exception. I wanted to be wherever she was, feel proximity to her and pick her brain about anything. It scared me more than delighted me, but I felt powerless to stop following my feelings. I never made a move on her because I was too afraid to damage or endanger the euphoria - turns out I should have gone for it as time and circumstance ruined it all anyway.

At the end of our blissful long weekend, we had a silly playful argument that accidentally turned sour (she took offense to something clumsy but well-meaning I’d said). We made up tentatively, but as I was packing to leave I asked for her number or email and she said her family made it so she didn’t have any time for longterm or long-distance friendship friendships. At my quizzical look she showed me pics on her phone of her kindergarten-aged kid and her fiancé. I remember just feeling nothing after that, totally numb and blanking out. She had led me to believe she was a single lesbian or bi girl, but revealed at 0 hour she was a straight mother with a husband-to-be. It was crushing.

I tried to message her once on a janky (probably fake) email she gave me, and also sent a light but apologetic farewell postcard a few weeks after we parted ways sent through her father (who worked for the woman we both knew as a mutual friend) that I believe he likely binned. She either didn’t care to hear from me, or doesn’t know I ever got in touch at all.

Sometimes I wish I’d never met her, as there’s no strong chance for us in this lifetime (or at least, none until her kid grows up and if she divorces and decides to LIL) and I’ll probably never see her again. Also, my life since we met years ago has not improved enough (or, as much as it naturally should) to give her a sense of security and confidence about me as a person, so I’d be too ashamed to meet her as I am now. But everyone else new that I meet in life feels like they’re in black & white compared to her color.

by Anonymousreply 196February 21, 2020 11:09 PM

^shit, wrong thread!

Hope Feldog doesn’t try to recruit me lmao. I’m a depressed lesbian Corey, I wouldn’t make a good enough Angel.

by Anonymousreply 197February 21, 2020 11:10 PM

R197 LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 21, 2020 11:17 PM

WOO HOO! THE BIG MOMENT IS HERE!! AFTER 3 YRS OF BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS TICKETS R NOW ON SALE @ WWW.MYTRUTHDOC.COM 2 CELEBR8 I HAV RELEASED A SNEEK PREVIEW- #Kids2 MY TRUTH: THE RAPE OF 2 COREYS-An introduction by Director Brian Herzlinger youtu.be/v8heif5tZbk via @YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 22, 2020 1:17 PM

Here’s the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 22, 2020 1:19 PM

He almost got arrested—he was probably begging them to so he’d have a reason to punk out on the big reveal and keep the money:lol

“HEY GUYS THIS iS THE FELDOG IM IN JAIL SO I CANT MAKE IT SORRY! NO REFUNDS BECAUSE I NEED THE $ TO MAKE BAIL AND PAY MY LAWYER”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 22, 2020 1:26 PM

The director says while they were making this documentary the #MeToo movement started, but Feldman didn't start his $10 million GoFundMe to fund the doc until after that.

by Anonymousreply 202February 22, 2020 3:12 PM

We're told Corey always travels with a Taser ... which he normally puts in his checked luggage. He's taken it to England and Canada with no issues, but didn't remember he had it on him until it was too late.

Our sources say when Corey went through security, TSA swooped in and detained him. Newsflash for Corey, it's illegal to have a Taser in your carry-on.

Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 203February 22, 2020 3:32 PM

The director has done a lot of hallmark Christmas and lifetime thriller movies.

by Anonymousreply 204February 22, 2020 3:33 PM

Feldman, while talking about his film, said he is not attempting to profit from the endeavor and that he nearly did not go through with it. Citing Netflix's position on the documentary, he added that the streaming platform felt that the film's contents were too dangerous to be associated with.

SURE JAN 🤣

After nearly a decade of finding ways to get the truth out, Feldman decided to use his own money in the past three years to finance a film so that he could tell his story exactly the way he intended to -- without any censorship.

SURE JAN😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 22, 2020 5:02 PM

It’s a pity there’s no video footage of Corey Haim taking cocks in his mouth and ass in exchange for rocks of crack cocaine. (Or meth, not sure what his “drug of choice” was). I have to admit that would have been hot to see, even in his later years. I was so turned on by him in “The Lost Boys.”

by Anonymousreply 206February 22, 2020 5:09 PM

Cocks for Rocks!!! 😂

by Anonymousreply 207February 22, 2020 5:10 PM

R206 Haim was only 14 when they shot Lost Boys. Please say you were also a kid that age or younger in 1987...😨

by Anonymousreply 208February 22, 2020 5:43 PM

R208 - I was 17 in 1987 so I think my lust for a 14 year old was ok!!

by Anonymousreply 209February 22, 2020 7:13 PM

R205 Haim was totally the Marcia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 22, 2020 8:29 PM

Feldog was on Jim & Sam to promote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 22, 2020 9:15 PM

Does he think that the fringe benefit of this is that he’s going to revive his career and get flooded with job offers? Either he punks out, delivers a big nothingburger of info, or figures out a way to hold out and moves the goalposts once again.

by Anonymousreply 212February 22, 2020 9:38 PM

Did Corey Feldman ever confirm that he too had taken it up the back door by force like the other Corey had? Had Feldman been passed around at parties too?

by Anonymousreply 213February 23, 2020 4:17 AM

The Rape of Two Coreys: An erotic video featuring Haim and Feldman fucking each other with a gigantic black double-headed dildo.

by Anonymousreply 214February 23, 2020 11:55 AM

Feldman would’ve been forgotten by now if not for using the dead body of Corey

by Anonymousreply 215February 23, 2020 12:28 PM

It’s like a sick “Weekend at Bernie’s.”

by Anonymousreply 216February 23, 2020 12:34 PM

"Did Corey Feldman ever confirm that he too had taken it up the back door by force like the other Corey had? Had Feldman been passed around at parties too?"

According to Feldman's book, Haim performed oral sex on him at least once, or maybe a few times, I don't remember exactly, but it was at least once.

Feldman also claims that Haim wanted to be anally penetrated by him, but Feldman refused.

So, with Haim and Feldman's father's assistant, apparently the only gay sexual activities in which Feldman participated was the role of an oral sex recipient.

by Anonymousreply 217February 23, 2020 1:02 PM

R217 - I don’t care who received, all of what you posted is HOT!! (As long as Haim was involved)

by Anonymousreply 218February 23, 2020 1:14 PM

[quote] According to Feldman's book, Haim performed oral sex on him at least once, or maybe a few times, I don't remember exactly, but it was at least once. Feldman also claims that Haim wanted to be anally penetrated by him, but Feldman refused.

Not disputing this probably happened, but this wasn’t in the COREOGRAPHY book.

In print Feldman claims that when they were teens (approximately around the time of shooting LICENSE TO DRIVE & DREAM A LITTLE DREAM) Haim propositioned him just once by asking to “mess around” (whatever that entails), and Feldman vehemently declined because of course he’s absolutely not gay and thought it would be too weird fucking his friend. I don’t believe him, but that’s the story he’s sticking to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Yeah Feldman never did anything gay and was never boned. And Haim was DESPERATE to blow him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 23, 2020 7:03 PM

Corey Feldman should die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 221February 23, 2020 7:54 PM

Hey, kids, boogie too, did ya?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 23, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote] Corey Feldman should die in a grease fire.

Easy. Just light a match to him, R221.

by Anonymousreply 223February 23, 2020 8:13 PM

Haha, R223

by Anonymousreply 224February 23, 2020 8:48 PM

R214 isn’t that just a deleted scene from BLOWN AWAY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 23, 2020 10:40 PM

He's a huckster

by Anonymousreply 226February 23, 2020 10:55 PM

The wrong Corey died.

by Anonymousreply 227February 23, 2020 11:08 PM

I heard the Rape of Two Coreys is [bold] a pay per view experience, [/bold] so I’ll be experiencing it at my local sports bar. Plan those parties ahead of time, people!

by Anonymousreply 228February 23, 2020 11:11 PM

R227 word.

It sounds weird to say it as a casual fan but, sometimes I really miss Haim. The year he died I was going through massive upheaval and bereavement in my own life, so I think perhaps I mourned his passing as a keenly personal thing psychologically even though I never actually knew him. Crazy, I know.

In life he seemed a giving, sweet and empathetic person in spite of his demons - everything Feldman isn’t, essentially.

R.I.P Lucas, sorry about all this dirt still on your name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 23, 2020 11:27 PM

R201 I've always had a passing interest in tazerology

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2020 11:49 AM

Don’t tase me, bro!

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2020 11:56 AM

Here's my question:

How is it possible that Feldman has money?

He doesn't really work and God knows the "music career" isn't bring in anything.

It's like Macaulay Culkin. He should be broke too.

Makes me wonder where the cash is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2020 12:07 PM

It’s a legit question since he has only done minor roles in straight to DVD blockbusters like Sharknado 3: Oh No! Does he live on residuals, the GoFundMe money for the documentary, and interviews with news shows? I feel like dragging Corey H and dangling names of pedos are his sole cash cows now. After the big pay per view reveal, he’s going to have to come up with a new “career”—or put his angels to work.

by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2020 12:41 PM

I can’t listen to ‘Cry Little Sister’ anymore. As a kid/teen it thought it was a sexy, angsty, cool adult pop song about lust with all this Doors-sequel mystique. Now I listen to the lyrics and hear the childrens’ choir chanting and just think, yep, that’s a stealth anthem about systemic child-abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2020 1:04 PM

Corey’s treatment of women constitutes abuse for which he deserves abuse in retaliation.

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2020 1:32 PM

Is it Charlie Sheen?

by Anonymousreply 236February 24, 2020 7:25 PM

Prime suspects in Corey Haims' abuse are Charlie Sheen and RDJr. Among others I'm sure.

I really doubt we'll ever know. Frankly, let the guy rest.

Don't believe a word out of Feldmans' mouth. He's a liar, a fame whore and a pig.

by Anonymousreply 237February 24, 2020 8:11 PM

R232 and R233 one time a DLer shared that some time during the 90's, they had a bit part as a background extra in one episode of Law and Order. They also revealed that even to this day, they were still getting residuals checks in the mail every so often. IIRC, the residuals amounted to less than a dollar, but still.

My point is, that was a non-speaking, blink-and-miss it role as an extra in the background of ONE scene in a single episode of a popular show many, many years ago, and that person was/is still earning something from it.

Now consider how Corey had starring roles in pretty big flicks of his time that are still relatively popular today. I'm sure what he earns in residuals alone is still more than what the average American earns. It may not be enough for him to live high on the hog like he did during the peak of his career, but nobody in Hollywood, not even the washed-up hasbeens, is truly "broke" (by Average Joe standards).

by Anonymousreply 238February 24, 2020 8:40 PM

A lot of kids who worked for Embassy, Norman Lear’s outfit, have some stories of this nature to tell, and Corey was on the last episode of [italic]One Day at a Time[/italic]. Nothing incriminating about them from him that I could gather.

by Anonymousreply 239February 24, 2020 8:42 PM

But those residuals are usually when a show airs again, or the DVD is purchased.

When was the last time someone bought a copy of “License to Drive”?

by Anonymousreply 240February 24, 2020 8:43 PM

That One Day At A Time episode/backdoor pilot was shockingly bad but Corey Feldman was a real cutie in it.

by Anonymousreply 241February 24, 2020 9:04 PM

He looks like Eddie Munster. This is so creepy and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 242February 24, 2020 9:13 PM

I’m SO EXCITED he is finally NAMING NAMES!

by Anonymousreply 243February 24, 2020 10:41 PM

Yes R243.

Mark, Bruce, and Steve.

by Anonymousreply 244February 24, 2020 10:59 PM

Mark Hamill?

Bruce Lee?

Steve Buscemi?

by Anonymousreply 245February 24, 2020 11:03 PM

Charlie Sheen? Robert Downey Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 246February 24, 2020 11:08 PM

Charlie Sheen, allegedly on the set of Lucas.

RDjr had a strangely close relationship with Haims' mother. This was a drug thing.

As is well known, RDjr. likes guys when he's high.

Didn't anybody see Feldman on Dr, Oz today pushing his "doc." ? It was cringy.

by Anonymousreply 247February 24, 2020 11:21 PM

[quote] He looks like Eddie Munster. This is so creepy and pathetic.

Yet you never see Butch Patrick pulling shit like this in real life.

by Anonymousreply 248February 24, 2020 11:24 PM

Can’t we frame Bruce Willis for part of this as well, after all he ruined that poor little Carter boy.

by Anonymousreply 249February 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Aaron Carter was already damaged goods before he ever met Bruce Willis. He didn’t have a prayer in that family.

by Anonymousreply 250February 24, 2020 11:31 PM

Right now he's trying to capitalize on the Harvey Weinstein conviction on twitter, using it to promote his movie

by Anonymousreply 251February 25, 2020 3:56 PM

He is damaging an entire industry!

by Anonymousreply 252February 25, 2020 4:04 PM

Like Trump, he seems to love posting in ALL CAPS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 25, 2020 4:36 PM

Brian Herzlinger the director of the documentary is the guy from My Date With Drew, a weird pseudo-documentary about a guy (Herzlinger) obsessed with Drew Barrymore. Corey even makes into the trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 25, 2020 4:52 PM

The director..what an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 255February 25, 2020 5:36 PM

Spielberg?

by Anonymousreply 256February 25, 2020 7:27 PM

Herzlinger must either be angling deliberately for cult notoriety as a last-ditch effort to get on the map as a filmmaker, or he really just doesn’t care if he works in this town ever again and decided “fuck it, might as well go down swinging”.

by Anonymousreply 257February 25, 2020 7:48 PM

What is the blood In the poster symbolic of? Was their a serial killer involved?

by Anonymousreply 258February 25, 2020 11:11 PM

It was to make the movie Kosher, R258.

by Anonymousreply 259February 26, 2020 12:04 AM

This would have been a more accurate poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 26, 2020 11:10 AM

I take it literally no-one has it seen the doc yet, then.

I can’t wait for Big Jay & Sodes to break it down. I’m waking up every morning checking their feed to make sure I don’t miss it when it drops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 26, 2020 9:32 PM

I've met him briefly, expecting him to be batshit insane and an asshole, but he wasn't. He seemed like an intense person, but he was surprisingly nice and sociable, even witty. Maybe it was one of his good days.

by Anonymousreply 262February 26, 2020 9:35 PM

R262 interesting report. The scary part about Feldman is that like many sociopaths he knows how to put forward an argument in a compelling way that seems logical & personable on the surface. He was trained very, very well.

When was this meeting? I’m assuming before 2007-8; prior to Haim’s death and the grim Coreys reality show that killed him, Feldman was seen as a former wreck who has mellowed and matured into a fairly sensible person (though only by a Hollyweird yardstick).

In the early-mid 00s he was ostensibly raising a child the regular way with a barely-famous Playboy wife in a normal house, and still working quietly in the typical low-budget mid-career films and touring with his old man band (the suprisingly semi-normal if overblown one he had before Corey’s Angels). Of course was still fucking around with anything that moved and doing drugs and experiencing delusions behind-the-scenes, but no-one outside Tinseltown knew anything about it. It’s amazing to think back on it that way, now. Then he publicly lost his mind when Haim passed, lost his family and eventually took his crazy slovenly grifting and pimping to social media where it went worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 263February 26, 2020 10:13 PM

I always felt Feldman’s real best friend is Sean Astin. When you see them together it’s like an authentic, buoyant & innocent relationship between two guys who were buddies as kids and grew up to have a mutual affinity & understanding. When he’s with Astin, Feldman seems almost normal.

And knowing that I don’t believe Feldman & Haim could have been best friends even if they wanted to be. I don’t doubt they thought that they cared for one another at one point in time, but ultimately their relationship was too heavy and too loaded by dark emotions to grow into a real honest lightsided friendship. Problems like envy/jealousy & sexual frustration meant that at best they were frenemies/FwB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 27, 2020 11:54 AM

R263 it was actually pretty recently, within the last couple of years I'd say. Don't get me wrong. He definitely didn't come off as a totally normal person - there was just slightly too much intensity and loudness and immediate oversharing to not tip you off that there was something a little off about him - but he was lucid and intelligent and gave thoughtful responses to the conversation at hand. If he were a nobody I would've just assumed he was a but eccentric. Like I said, I only mention it because I'd been expecting the opposite and was taken aback.

by Anonymousreply 265February 27, 2020 4:54 PM

Feldman should name Depp as an abuser, he's a big name but too broke and drunk to sue him.

by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2020 5:36 PM

LOL, he won't name anyone A-list

by Anonymousreply 267February 27, 2020 6:30 PM

He was on Dr. Oz again and Dr. Oz claimed to have seen the documentary and says he was startled by the name and that they are a powerful person in Hollywood. I think Felddog will just name Charlie Sheen since his name has been thrown out there, coupled with what Denise Richards has alleged about his peccadilloes.

But Sheen may be famous but he is not, nor has he ever been powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 27, 2020 8:03 PM

Dr. Oz - validating Corey’s non-revelatory documentary/cash grab? Looks like the charlatan MD is helping a brother out.

by Anonymousreply 269February 28, 2020 12:44 AM

Stephen King, meanwhile, is telling Feldog to cool off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 28, 2020 10:44 PM

How dumb do you have to be to think Corey Feldman cares about anything but his wallet

by Anonymousreply 271February 28, 2020 11:45 PM

Has Geraldo chimed in yet? He should do the pre-show!

by Anonymousreply 272February 29, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote] Stephen King, meanwhile, is telling Feldog to cool off.

That's rich coming from him. Let's tally up the list of boys who starred in movie versions of his work who have had difficult adulthoods:

—Lance Kerwin (the original [italic]Salem's Lot[/italic] miniseries): convicted of forging medical papers despite claiming to be a Christian

—Danny Pintauro ([italic]Cujo[/italic]): HIV-positive methhead ho bag

—John Philbin ([italic]Children of the Corn[/italic]): Domestic violence conviction

—River Phoenix ([italic]Stand By Me[/italic]): died of a drug overdose at 23

—Ricky Schroder (the original unfinished film of [italic]Apt Pupil[/italic]): two domestic violence arrests with a failed intervention between them

—Jonathan Brandis (the original [italic]IT[/italic] miniseries): killed himself at age 27

—Brad Renfro (the film of [italic]Apt Pupil[/italic] we actually got): died of a drug overdose at 26

And in addition to them, Drew Barrymore was in [italic]Firestarter[/italic], and she became an alcoholic at a very young age.

by Anonymousreply 273February 29, 2020 1:54 AM

Who the fuck is Stephen King to tell anyone anything.

by Anonymousreply 274February 29, 2020 1:59 AM

Corey F. also denied any bad actions by Rob Reiner.

by Anonymousreply 275February 29, 2020 2:07 AM

R268 Sheen sued the National Enquirer for defamation over the allegation. Haim’s mother Judy backed Charlie up on that.

So either Charlie is innocent, or this whole thing is more twisted than anyone thought.

by Anonymousreply 276February 29, 2020 2:45 PM

R274, I'd trust King before I'd trust Feldman

by Anonymousreply 277February 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Charlie and Innocent. Are two words that I would never think that would go together.

by Anonymousreply 278March 2, 2020 4:58 AM

r273, are you seriously blaming Stephen King for the problems of a bunch of ex-child actors? Your post reeks of poo shoes.

by Anonymousreply 279March 2, 2020 7:46 AM

Can poo shoes even still be alive? Surely she's dead by now.

by Anonymousreply 280March 2, 2020 9:38 PM

Anyone seen this?

by Anonymousreply 281March 3, 2020 12:04 AM

R273 your comment seriously has to be one of if not THE dumbest I've ever read on DL.

Are you seriously insinuating that Stephen King or his novels had or has anything to do with those actors' personal issues?

by Anonymousreply 282March 3, 2020 5:26 AM

[quote][R273], are you seriously blaming Stephen King for the problems of a bunch of ex-child actors?

One or two would not have made me notice, but seven is a bit much.

[quote]Your post reeks of poo shoes.

And yours just plain reeks.

by Anonymousreply 283March 3, 2020 5:33 AM

King seems a bit defensive for an innocent man.

by Anonymousreply 284March 3, 2020 5:34 AM

That orgy scene from It was kind of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 285March 3, 2020 6:01 AM

R280 According to Facebook, she was still alive as of Feb. 26th.

by Anonymousreply 286March 3, 2020 6:17 AM

Feldman on Wendy today. (Incidentally, Wendy did not bring up Michael Jackson who she thinks is innocent.) At one point she asked how old Corey is. He said he'd rather not say (that he is 48). Ha! This is actually the first I'm hearing of his stupid pay per view documentary. He says it's only $20 ... "so the whole family can watch" (insert laugh here). Wendy asked the audience, you remember Corey, right? No response. He's been threatening to reveal these stupid names for so many years I'm amazed he's able to even get on a show like Wendy, who doesn't exactly pull A-List celebs.

by Anonymousreply 287March 3, 2020 3:36 PM

He's a lipless no talent wastrel who is clinging by his fingertips to media relevancy.

by Anonymousreply 288March 3, 2020 3:39 PM

R287, why are you watching that homophobic cunt?

by Anonymousreply 289March 3, 2020 4:42 PM

He's claiming this will be as big as the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 4, 2020 3:45 AM

[quote]One or two would not have made me notice, but seven is a bit much.

Silly me, I was wrong. It's actually eight.

by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2020 4:05 AM

Hey Corey, Rose McGowan is still alive. What's your excuse?

by Anonymousreply 292March 4, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote]One or two would not have made me notice, but seven is a bit much.

You are one unhinged, tinfoil-hatted loon.

Do the words "correlation does not equal causation" mean anything at all to you?

by Anonymousreply 293March 4, 2020 6:36 AM

The documentary airs tonight at 8pm PST.

As someone pointed out, Corey won't name names. He gave an interview talking about the "breadcrumbs he put in the documentary".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 9, 2020 1:52 PM

What channel will it be on?

by Anonymousreply 295March 9, 2020 4:55 PM

I'll watch this but I won't be paying for it.

by Anonymousreply 296March 9, 2020 7:08 PM

We'll see what he has to say tonight....

by Anonymousreply 297March 9, 2020 7:16 PM

He won't name names? Then ha needs to shut up and go away.

by Anonymousreply 298March 9, 2020 7:24 PM

He’s the poster child for arrested development.

I rewatched “Stand By Me” just last week. Found an article online where the actors and Rob Reiner talked about the movie 25 years later. Feldman just had to mention about how he discussed the movie with his friend Michael Jackson. /rolls eyes

by Anonymousreply 299March 9, 2020 8:39 PM

He’s been threatened!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 9, 2020 8:43 PM

I'm confused. How is that a threat?

by Anonymousreply 301March 9, 2020 8:46 PM

Drama queen Feldman drumming up interest in his PPV. This looks written by a 13 year old jerk.

by Anonymousreply 302March 9, 2020 8:48 PM

Lol he's so obvious

by Anonymousreply 303March 9, 2020 8:52 PM

He's lying.

by Anonymousreply 304March 9, 2020 8:54 PM

A DLer should live post when this airs tonight.

by Anonymousreply 305March 9, 2020 9:03 PM

Those wolves look kinda scary.

by Anonymousreply 306March 9, 2020 9:05 PM

Is anyone watching tonight?

by Anonymousreply 307March 10, 2020 1:07 AM

I want to see this because I love laughing at Corey Feldman but I definitely am not paying money for it

by Anonymousreply 308March 10, 2020 3:30 AM

Wow, this is so totally UNEXPECTED!!

by Anonymousreply 309March 10, 2020 3:35 AM

Wow a lot of people are online complaining that they couldn’t login to watch the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 310March 10, 2020 3:49 AM

All his loser fans on Facebook are saying he’s being hacked or his film was so big his site crashed 😂

by Anonymousreply 311March 10, 2020 3:51 AM

Datalounge definitely saw this coming:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 10, 2020 3:54 AM

Man people are actually getting messages when they try and login to view the documentary saying “the hackers” are trying to prevent the documentary from airing. You can view their actual screen captures on feldogs social media accounts. The messages look so cheesy and low budget

by Anonymousreply 313March 10, 2020 4:16 AM

So long twenty dollars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314March 10, 2020 5:02 AM

Corey, where's my refund???

by Anonymousreply 315March 10, 2020 5:33 AM

I shouldn't be surprised people were dumb enough to give him money. And I shouldn't be surprised people are dumb enough to swallow his BS hacker excuse.

by Anonymousreply 316March 10, 2020 5:45 AM

Apparently the reveal is another rehashing of the Charlie Sheen accusation.

by Anonymousreply 317March 10, 2020 6:14 AM

I know human beings are fucking stupid, but seeing people on Twitter defending Corey is a sad reminder.

by Anonymousreply 318March 10, 2020 6:21 AM

Charlie Sheen had enough guts to admit he has the AIDS. Even though it was forced out of him. No one else since 1991 has done so.

by Anonymousreply 319March 10, 2020 7:22 AM

[list]one two three four

by Anonymousreply 320March 10, 2020 10:06 AM

[list] one two three four

by Anonymousreply 321March 10, 2020 10:06 AM

[list]one two thee four

by Anonymousreply 322March 10, 2020 10:07 AM

[quote] I know human beings are fucking stupid, but seeing people on Twitter defending Corey is a sad reminder.

Crazy ass Frances Fisher is one of them. The site was hacked but it was just a blank screen? Hackers redirect or flash their own manifesto not just disable a stream.

by Anonymousreply 323March 10, 2020 10:10 AM

[*] List list list

by Anonymousreply 324March 10, 2020 10:18 AM

Girlfriend is back on heroin in a big way. What a sad and pathetic man he is. Been sober for 20 mins his whole life.

by Anonymousreply 325March 10, 2020 1:53 PM

[*]List list list

by Anonymousreply 326March 10, 2020 2:04 PM

who the fuck is this list list list queen?

by Anonymousreply 327March 10, 2020 2:12 PM

What a sad wannabe carney. Scamming people in such an obvious pathetic way with no finesse.

by Anonymousreply 328March 10, 2020 2:22 PM

Good comparison, r328!

by Anonymousreply 329March 10, 2020 4:23 PM

#thewrongcoreydied

by Anonymousreply 330March 10, 2020 5:36 PM

Well I guess we’ll see if people get to watch it tonight

by Anonymousreply 331March 10, 2020 5:58 PM

What problems?

by Anonymousreply 332March 11, 2020 4:49 AM

Has Susan Dey commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 333March 11, 2020 4:56 AM

Thank you, r332! Reading this thread I kept flashing back to that "dog ate my sex tape" thread.

by Anonymousreply 334March 11, 2020 6:00 AM

I watched the documentary and although I find it hard to tell whether or not Corey Feldman is lying most of the other people featured seemed sincere. Corey Feldman is definitely a Sleazy douche who Probably has some kind of personality disorder but after seeing this I do believe his story.

by Anonymousreply 335March 13, 2020 8:37 PM

All the documentary did - besides rehashing old shit - was paint Haim as gay, always on the make for his guy friends (Haim, that other dude talking about how Haim asked him if he did "gay shit" while they were in the hot tub).

Feldman, instead of focusing on his own abuse just used this to expose Haim and to blame his mother for the abuse, while absolving himself by saying Haim's relationship with Dominick Brascia was complex and that it was consensual just so that people will ignore the fact that Feldman remained friends with Dominick who Haim characterized as his rapist.

by Anonymousreply 336March 13, 2020 8:57 PM

[quote] although I find it hard to tell whether or not Corey Feldman is lying

Let me help you here.

Were his lips moving? Then he was lying.

No charge.

by Anonymousreply 337March 13, 2020 10:49 PM

Scott Schwartz (A Christmas Story, The Toy) was interviewed and the interviewer asked him about Corey Feldman's allegations. Schwartz believed that Feldman was molested, but he disputes Feldman's allegations about Alfy's Soda Shop being a hotbed for paedos, (at the 28:07 mark).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338March 22, 2020 7:55 AM

I give it two diddles.

by Anonymousreply 339March 22, 2020 3:45 PM

Nice interview, r338. You could tell the host was hoping/pressing for some salacious gossip but Schwarz wasn't having it.

by Anonymousreply 340March 22, 2020 6:31 PM

I wish his premiere had been a few weeks later. He would claim coronavirus was a conspiracy to silence him

by Anonymousreply 341March 22, 2020 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!