Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi Moore at 57

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2020 4:38 PM

I've always liked Demi. Not the worlds greatest actress but in the right role she shines. She probably has had some work done but I can't tell and I think she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2020 8:48 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2020 8:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2020 8:50 AM

Call me when she’s 60

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2020 8:51 AM

R3 The close ups are a different story. Her hollow cheeks are aging.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2020 8:56 AM

She looks better than Ashton’s second wife.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2020 8:59 AM

R1 She's had a ton of work done throughout the years, but her doctor is excellent. This bitch even had her knees done back when she signed on to do the Charlie's Angels movie. I really hope I am wrong about the knees thing, or at least the timing of it, because if I am indeed remembering something so fucking dumb I don't desrve to live.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2020 9:08 AM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2020 10:59 AM

She’ll look like an old Greek lady close up.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2020 11:26 AM

Cut that gd hair

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2020 11:34 AM

She has spent the equivalent of the GNP of a developing nation to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2020 1:18 PM

She's been dating some Serbian chick for years now

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2020 12:15 PM

[Quote] She's been dating some Serbian chick for years now

Chick, you say...

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2020 12:22 PM

Her vagine looks like the Black Forest of Germany

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2020 12:23 PM

How much grey hair do your think she has in that massive bush by now? It must look like Einstein's going down on her.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2020 12:23 PM

Yeah, Masha Manandzuka is her gf's name

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2020 12:24 PM

[Quote] She looks better than Ashton’s second wife.

I don't agree. Mila looks fine.

[Quote] It must look like Einstein's going down on her.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2020 12:25 PM

She's so hot. What I wouldn't give to have this gilf sit on my face

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2020 12:30 PM

Those Bruce Willis genes are strong. I wonder how the girls in his second family are going to turn out.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 12:40 PM

Sucking young dick is the key to aging well.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2020 12:42 PM

^ Well, she's licking younger pussy now, so...

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2020 12:47 PM

R7, I remember the knee lift thing. It was a big deal in the tabloids because it had never been done before, and probably not (on anyone else) since. They used to do these 3 page articles on all the extreme things she did, like honey as body wash, those freezing cold therapy chambers, leeches, etc. She also used to follow a raw food diet. I miss those and always found them fascinating, even if they were exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2020 12:54 PM

r21 Clearly she's found the formula.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2020 12:56 PM

[Quote] those freezing cold therapy chambers

Cryotherapy has made a comeback. I see lots of celebs bragging about them.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2020 12:58 PM

I listened to her read her autobiography. There were gaping holes (sic) in the story but it was mildly diverting and she remains likable.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2020 12:59 PM

That’s what great genes and $3 million in plastic surgery will get you.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2020 1:13 PM

In her biography she never mentions her relationship with the woman she's been dating for quite a while now

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2020 1:13 PM

Is Demi really dating a woman?

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 1:08 AM

I assure you, the curtains match the drapes...even if it costs her a fortune to maintain it.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2020 1:18 AM

It truly must be exhausting to be around this woman. I couldnt imagine her being my mother . Rumer has a weird chin,granted , but shes got a rocking body and can wear clothes well. Shes not hideous,but shes never going to look like everyone else. She should own that and shine . History is littered with women who had to sneak up on a glass of water , but were GREAT women. She should have realized that and not tried to be a "STAH" .She seems like a nice enough girl ,I wish she'd move on from the superficiality of that crap,get married and have some kids and live a great life.

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2020 1:24 AM

R28 Yes

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2020 9:33 AM

R30 i don't know about the [italic] having kids [/italic] part.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2020 11:17 AM

One of the worst actresses ever. It’s a good thing she still has her looks because she has no brains. Dumb and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2020 12:03 PM

She looks like a plastic surgery barbie what are you talking about

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2020 1:03 PM

When did Demi start dating a woman?

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2020 2:47 PM

R35 since last year.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2020 5:11 AM

When your mother sells you to her drug dealer at 15, life can only get better. You've lived through a nightmare and deserve the best life can offer. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2020 5:37 AM

R33 Dumb and dumber? She's one person, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2020 2:02 PM

I’m considering cutting my hair. It’s too long and a pain in the ass.

I love having long hair, but I’m kind of over it. Wonder if Demi’s ever considered it? After 40, you start looking like a woman who only spends time around horses.

I haven’t a clue why, but many women in the horse community have very long hair, regardless of their age. Eventually, they all end up looking like fat butches with really long hair. I’m not into that look. I like looking feminine, but long hair really is difficult.

I’m thinking of getting a cute shag. No mullet vibes. Just layered and femme.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2020 2:27 PM

She’s had a lot of work done over the years but it is very subtle and excellent work. Starting with a mini facelift, lip fillers, a small chin implant and veneers. Then eyes and another facelift and most recently small cheek implants to fill In her hollow cheeks and lift the scaffolding of her face. This is how surgery should be done. To enhance and tighten up the slack. I think she looks incredible and natural but needs to cut that witchy hair. She looked beautiful with shorter hair or even a bob.

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2020 3:01 PM

She’s had a lot of work done over the years but it is very subtle and excellent work. Starting with a mini facelift, lip fillers, a small chin implant and veneers. Then eyes and another facelift and most recently small cheek implants to fill In her hollow cheeks and lift the scaffolding of her face. This is how surgery should be done. To enhance and tighten up the slack. I think she looks incredible and natural but needs to cut that witchy hair. She looked beautiful with shorter hair or even a bob.

by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2020 3:01 PM

R39 Or just buy a horse

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2020 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!