Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karma is a Bitch : Mel Gibson's Russian Ex-girlfriend Edition

Will Amber Heard be the next?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2020 5:00 AM

Mel Gibson's Ex Rejected At Oscars Party

Looking for a new sugar daddy?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2020 1:04 AM

Oksana Grigorieva Turns Custody Hearing Into Shameless Promotion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2020 1:20 AM

Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Loses $500,000 in Settlement Money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2020 1:26 AM

Oksana Grigorieva's new youtube song and video : Pissed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2020 1:28 AM

Oksana's emails to Mel after his "rants" :

Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson an email on March 1, 2010 ... telling him he had no reason to be hard on himself and professing her love for him ... at the very time she now claims she was in fear for her life.

Oksana's email was sent less than 2 hours after she received an email from Mel in which he called himself a "f**king failure." TMZ has obtained copies of both Mel's email and Oksana's response.

Oksana emails on her iPhone, "Please don't torcher urself like that, please!!!! U dint do anything to be so hard on urself. U r amazing man and always will be in my eyes and I will make sure Lucy knows it."

But Oksana's email goes on: "U r an anusually extraordinary person. Ur versitile talent speaks louder than the words! U r capable to make a masterpiece about jesus and to build the church for him! U r just one person, but u did this! In itself it's a lifetime wearthy atchivements, but for only chosen one."

Oksana ends her email by writing, "I love u, that doesn't change. Even if u don't want it anymore."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2020 1:41 AM

She must've not being showing her pussy from behind much.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2020 1:46 AM

Scorned Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You (Also after the "rants")

In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic). So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding, "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont."

In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on: "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2020 1:46 AM

Mel Gibson was obviously struggling and stuck in a toxic unhealthy relationship

Mel Gibson to Oksana: 'I'm a F**king Failure':

Mel Gibson blasted out an email to Oksana Grigorieva on March 1, 2010 -- in which he told his baby mama that he is a "f**king failure."

In the email -- sent from Mel's iPhone nearly two months after the "rants" -- Mel writes, "I really am losing my grip. I desperately need a solution. I can't stand anything any more ... I'm stuck."

Mel continues, "I try to be ok but it overpowers me & i'm (sic) something I don't want to be. It's a primal scream thing. The pain is too great & everywhere I turn is making it heavier. Oh to have peace! Oh to have joy. Oh to be able to provide it for another. I'm a f**king failure."

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2020 1:51 AM

Mel Gibson: Okansa's Music BLOWS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2020 2:59 AM

How can somebody who lives off child support go bankrupt? Is the kid 18?

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2020 4:13 AM

R10, No, Lucia is now 9 years old. At the time Oksana filed for bankruptcy in 2014, Lucia was 7 YO.

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2020 4:15 AM

Oksana to Mel: Here's Why I Played the Tape

Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson a long email on March 30, 2010 about the tapes she secretly recorded

Oksana says, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds, "My lowers also told me that Tom Hansen [one of Mel's lawyers] said I wouldn get a penny ..."

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2020 4:16 AM

Mel Gibson: Baby Mama Gunning for Epic Payday. Mel Gibson's Ex Seeks $100,000 Monthly in Child Support :

Mel Gibson clearly loves his little daughter, but he's gotta be regretting hooking up with the kid's mom, who's going back to court for a bloody fortune.

Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ, Oksana Grigorieva is asking the family law judge to increase her child support from $20k a month to well over $100,000 a month.

Our sources say Oksana wants significantly more than $10k a month just for security, even though we're told she can't point to any security risk involving 6-year-old Lucia.

The case is about to go to trial, with Oksana claiming she needs to support a lifestyle of vacations, travel, lodging and other items that make Mel look like mobile home material.

TMZ broke the story, Oksana got $20k a month and a house from Mel after a brutal legal fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2020 4:20 AM

Mel Gibson Is Paying Oksana More, to Get Outta Dodge:

Mel Gibson just agreed to pay baby mama Oksana Grigorieva 50% more than she was getting last month, but the trade-off is that she has to skedaddle from his home.

We've learned Mel and Oksana have been squabbling over child support for 6-year-old Lucia. Oksana was pulling in $20k a month but wanted a small increase -- to $100k a month!

We're told they went back and forth and struck a deal. Mel is now paying Oksana a skosh under $30k a month. But in return Oksana agreed to vacate Mel's $2.4 million rental home in Sherman Oaks. We're told she's rented a pad in Malibu.

It's pretty amazing. TMZ broke the story, Mel was willing to pay Oksana $15 MILLION to settle their child support and alleged domestic violence cases -- Oksana disavowed it and went for more.

She ended up with a $250,00 settlement.

And file this under glass half full ... Oksana had 50 lawyers in her epic battle with Mel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2020 4:24 AM

These men are dumb blinded by lust. Oksana played all these men. LMAO

Oksana: The Rent Was Never Too Damn High!

Forget rent control! Oksana Grigorieva has been living high on the hog for years for free, with the help of a few celebrities.

Mel Gibson says in a declaration obtained by TMZ, "When Oksana and I began dating, she and her son, Alexander (Sacha), who she shares custody of with Sacha's father, actor Timothy Dalton, were living in the home of a friend, music producer David Foster, and I was living in my present home in Malibu."

Mel goes on: "Oksana would often complain to me that she did not like having to make the drive from Malibu to Sherman Oaks, where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

But apparently David Foster was even more unhappy about footing the bill, because, according to Mel, David wanted the house back and told her to move.

So Mel stepped in and bought a home in the same area as Sacha's school -- Sherman Oaks -- a four-bedroom, 3,468-square-foot house. And as simple as that, Oksana had a new place to live.

But as we know, there was an unhappy ending. Mel says, "Our relationship was always a tumultuous one and Oksana and I argued with one another frequently about recurring problems in our relationship. As a result, I left the Sherman Oaks residence and moved back into my home in Malibu several times prior to March, 2010, when our dating relationship finally came to an end."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2020 4:29 AM

Mel Gibson's Baby Mama Accused of Refusing to Pay $108k Bill from Child Support Battle:

Mel Gibson's baby mama, Oksana Grigorieva, was given an increase in child support after she hired a forensic accounting firm to go over his finances, but now she’s being accused of refusing to pay up on the six-figure bill.

The firm wants the judge to allow them to go after Grigorieva over an outstanding bill for $108,000. The firm did forensic accounting work for Oksana on Mel's finances and helped her to get an increase in child support.

Grigorieva hired the firm in 2015 (after she had filed for bankruptcy). The firm says the work they did was "instrumental” to her success in obtaining a substantial increase in her monthly child support for her daughter with Mel. According to court docs, she is paid $22,500 a month in support.

The firm says the majority of the bill was paid for by Mel, but an unpaid balance of $108,887.24 remains. WZWL&H believes the debt should not be discharged as part of her bankruptcy because their work came after she had filed forbankruptcy.

WZWL&H is seeking for the judge to allow them to go after Grigorieva by suing her in court instead of having to wait 18 more months until she is finished making her payments as part of her bankruptcy plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2020 4:35 AM

"The firm says the majority of the bill was paid for by Mel"

So Mel is paying the bills to the lawyers his Ex constantly hires to go after him for more money!! He also paid the bills to the 40 lawyers Oksana hired and fired during their custody battle in 2010/2011. He even paid for her PR bills!! Unbelievable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2020 4:41 AM

Mel Gibson's Ex Shouldn't Be Allowed to Play PTSD Card, Accountants Argue:

The forensic accounting firm that is going after Mel Gibson's ex, Oksana Grigorieva, says her alleged post-traumatic stress disorder doesn't change the fact she owes them $108,000.

As part of her response, Grigorieva claimed the domestic violence she suffered at the hands of the actor left her with post-traumatic stress disorder and claims the stress she endured dealing with litigation afterward contributed to the development of a tumor.

But in new documents obtained by The Blast, WZWLH argues Grigorieva's health has nothing to do with the case, calling her health issues "irrelevant."

The firm also says that Grigorieva has not provided any proof of her diagnoses, saying, "If Debtor actually has been diagnosed with having a pituitary adenoma and PTSD, there certainly is a medical record – a writing – that documents that diagnosis."

They say her "medical issues are not the concern of this court, and cannot be wielded as a sword" to prevent them from collecting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2020 4:44 AM

Amber Heard-Johnny Depp case: FULL AUDIO

If the Daily Mail article was not enough to show that it was all one-sided and he did his best, try this one. It is an hour long with nothing but her abusing him emotionally for not fighting it out with her when she gets physical with him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2020 4:45 AM

Is Oksana finally getting a job?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2020 4:47 AM

She sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2020 5:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!