Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rae Dawn Chong: "Mick Jagger Seduced Me When I Was 15"

'You're cute,' said Mick Jagger - to which Rae Dawn Chong replied: 'You're cuter.' It was the moment the 33-year-old rock idol met 15-year-old actress, who last revealed she and Mick had a two-day fling in 1977 while he was still married to first wife Bianca. Rae Dawn is best-known for her role in the 1985 action film Commando. He never asked me how old I was and I never told him. It never came up. I remember thinking he was really cute. He had tousled hair. I thought, 'Oh man, he is beautiful.' 'He said, 'What are you doing right now?' I said, 'Nothing really.' 'He grabbed my hand and we jumped in his limo and went straight to a recording studio. The Stones were there, I was in the background. I remember being in there for hours and hours. 'Then I slept over at his apartment. I knew what I was doing. I was experimenting with Mick. I was having fun.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 6, 2020 10:25 AM

He's 76, I highly doubt he gives a shit about being #MeToo-ed.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2020 2:01 AM

But Michael Jackson's the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2020 2:02 AM

I have heard rumors about him liking them young...

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2020 2:03 AM

R2 There's a big difference between fucking a fifteen year old and fucking an eight year old. Puberty, for one thing.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2020 2:05 AM

Oh Christ! Who gives a fuck, outrage troll? It was a different time

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2020 2:05 AM

Slutty 15 year old chicks is why most 60s rockers went into the business

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2020 2:07 AM

What's your point, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2020 2:08 AM

She starred in Mick's "Just Another Night" video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2020 2:08 AM

R5 outrage troll is the perfect name for you

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2020 2:09 AM

#noonecares

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2020 2:11 AM

I mentioned Rae Dawn in a WHET thread a few weeks ago. Perhaps I'm a conjurer. Spooky.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2020 2:13 AM

And then she walked up to Bianca and said, "You ain't nuthin' but a big ole heffa, ha ha ha!"

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2020 2:14 AM

I don't know why she brings this up now. Does she have a book to sell? Even if she's portraying it as a consensual event, she knows that is not what everyone is going to take from it.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2020 2:14 AM

That video is hilarious. Mick is so unsexy. He clowns around looking like Sandra Bernhard doing a Mick Jagger imitation. And Rae Dong keeps making ecstatic "Oh my god he's SUCH a sexy rock god" faces!

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2020 2:16 AM

With C. Thomas Howell in black face in "Soulman"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2020 2:17 AM

Surprised no one has thought of this obvious clue regarding wymyn of colour!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2020 2:18 AM

He popped her, and we lost out on the final season of House of Cards because Kevin Spacey kissed Anthony Rapp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2020 2:21 AM

[quote]Surprised no one has thought of this obvious clue regarding wymyn of colour!

Duh, and or hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2020 2:24 AM

Isn't she the daughter of Tommy Chong? If she is, that explains a lot

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2020 2:24 AM

r4, Tell that to the outrage mongers that lost Kevin Spacey his career,

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2020 2:28 AM

She gave some kind of exclusive interview to a UK tab about this story (the Mail?) replete with shots of her diary entries from that time. She's obvs hard up for cash or looking to get an offer for a memoir.

Normally Mick would be nonplussed about it coming out now, but with the major attention from MeToo and cancel culture he might be concerned. She was only 15 at the time, and he was well north of 30.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2020 2:28 AM

It was a very different time culturally and he didn't force himself on her. While I don't wish to go back to that norm, it was what it was.

She's led an interesting life. As for Jagger, this won't hurt him. These perpetually outraged twitter feminists only ever give a shit if the girl/woman is either wasp or wasp adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2020 2:29 AM

Lucky girl!

Mick’s sexy as fuck, still.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2020 2:30 AM

"I don't know why she brings this up now."

You sound like either a butthurt fangirl or an MRA troll. You think it's not newsworthy if a huge star commits a crime?

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2020 2:33 AM

"He popped her, and we lost out on the final season of House of Cards because Kevin Spacey kissed Anthony Rapp?"

Oh, look the Spacey fangurls are back!

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2020 2:35 AM

[quote]Slutty 15 year old chicks is why most 60s rockers went into the business

And everybody was fantastic and gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2020 2:36 AM

I can see that you're 15 years old

No I don't want no ID

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Rae Dawn Chong and Dolph Lundgren. The king and queen of straight-to-video movies.

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2020 2:38 AM

R24 CRAM IT, you cunt. The US Senate is going to acquit our criminal POTUS, NEXT WEEK, and you are hand-wringing about 70s groupie sex? And the girls were INTO it. They were thrilled!

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote]You sound like either a butthurt fangirl or an MRA troll. You think it's not newsworthy if a huge star commits a crime?

No one cared about Jagger taking Mackenzie Phillips' virginity at 14, so why should they care about Rae Dawn screwing him when she was 15?

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2020 2:39 AM

It didn't kill her, and his sexual needs were his sexual needs

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2020 2:42 AM

You people were so outraged over Asia Argento having sex with a 17-year-old boy.....but if Kevin Spacey and Mick Jagger go after even younger teens, that's cool.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2020 2:42 AM

It's a good thing Mick ain't gay and Rae ain'r male because The Rolling Stones would be getting cancled and called pedophiles right now. Mick ain't shit compared to saint Freddie anyways!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2020 2:44 AM

By the sound of it, she wasn’t even a virgin at the time. Had she slept with any other older white celebrities beforehand? I always knew white men were passing her around like cream and sugar at a diner.

by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2020 2:44 AM

Where were her parents during all of this?

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2020 2:45 AM

[quote]I don't know why she brings this up now. Does she have a book to sell? Even if she's portraying it as a consensual event, she knows that is not what everyone is going to take from it.

She apparently said she had sex with him in response to how she knew Mick during a podcast interview about her career.

According to her, she realized that people would find out about it since interview comes out on some podcast which is also not named soon. She also apparently only said it in passing and didn't explain it.

She then realized it sounded bad so she's claiming she's giving this interview to say that he actually had no clue how old she was and she was totally fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 36February 2, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]Where were her parents during all of this?

With Dave, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 2, 2020 2:54 AM

Rae Dawn Chong has the IQ of a box of rocks. She first got noticed in that silly caveman movie "Quest for Fire." She was naked through the entire thing, which was fitting, considering some comments she made. In a blurb about her in Rolling Stone magazine she was quoted as saying "I love sex" and revealed that she grew up in a very free environment "we didn't just have boyfriends we had each other's boyfriends." What a dumb twat. But being the offspring of Tommy Chong, what else would she be?

As for Mick Jagger...well, he was no different from any other rock star of the period. Screwing girls under 16 really wasn't that unusual for them. And nothing much was thought about it, not then. Mackenzie Phillips said he seduced her when she was 18 (he was 35) and told her" I’ve been waiting for this since you were 10 years old." Yech. But Mick Jagger would fuck anything, a typical rock star who couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 38February 2, 2020 2:54 AM

Do ANY of you like sex, or do you all believe teenagers don’t wanna fuck?

I wouldn’t have turned Mick or Bowie down at 15. The only regret I’d probably have from something like this, is not being sexually experienced enough to enjoy it properly.

by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2020 3:00 AM

[QUOTE] The only regret I’d probably have from something like this, is not being sexually experienced enough to enjoy it properly.

Something tells me Rae Dawn Chong didn’t have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 40February 2, 2020 3:05 AM

a whore fucks a slut and they talk about it six decades later!

by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2020 3:06 AM

R41 Wait, which is which?

by Anonymousreply 42February 2, 2020 3:10 AM

"Do ANY of you like sex, or do you all believe teenagers don’t wanna fuck?"

This is the DL.....where straight guys are defended for having sex with young girls, but women who have sex with teenage boys are monsters

by Anonymousreply 43February 2, 2020 3:11 AM

She discovered Chris Pratt when he was nineteen and waiting tables at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in Maui, and she cast him in her film Cursed Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 44February 2, 2020 3:19 AM

Bern there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 45February 2, 2020 3:22 AM

If I had to identify his privates in a line up, I would easily recognize his Stones.

by Anonymousreply 46February 2, 2020 3:23 AM

Rae & Chris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 2, 2020 3:25 AM

Did she reverse-casting couch Chris?

by Anonymousreply 48February 2, 2020 3:32 AM

What r29 said! Preach, girl!

by Anonymousreply 49February 2, 2020 3:39 AM

R38, what’s “dumb” about what she said to Rolling Stone? That is what the late seventies/early eighties were like. Sex was like a handshake back then.

by Anonymousreply 50February 2, 2020 3:39 AM

"CRAM IT, you cunt. The US Senate is going to acquit our criminal POTUS, NEXT WEEK, and you are hand-wringing about 70s groupie sex? And the girls were INTO it. They were thrilled!"

How retarded are you that you think people can't care about more than one thing at a time? You are as dumb as any Trumper. It's funny to see you guys bend over backwards to defend guys like Jagger since straight men sure as hell don't defend men who sleep with young boys. They call those guys monsters.

"Sex was like a handshake back then."

Having sex with 15-year-olds was a crime even back then, and people went to jail for it back then.

by Anonymousreply 51February 2, 2020 3:42 AM

Go to bed Poo Shoes @ R51.

by Anonymousreply 52February 2, 2020 3:44 AM

'It was the 80s" is a good excuse for everyone except Kevin Spacey apparently.

by Anonymousreply 53February 2, 2020 3:47 AM

R53 Gay men will always be punished harder than straight men who've committed worse offenses. Welcome to America, where being a man who loves another man is one of the worst things you can be.

by Anonymousreply 54February 2, 2020 3:53 AM

R53 It was the 70s

by Anonymousreply 55February 2, 2020 3:54 AM

I was not suggesting that sex with the underaged is ever excusable. I was taking issue with R38’s ridiculous claim that saying that you enjoy sex makes you stupid.

by Anonymousreply 56February 2, 2020 3:55 AM

I loved her in Choose Me. That's one of my all-time favorite movies, which sadly is seriously unappreciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 2, 2020 4:05 AM

You can't rape the willing. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 58February 2, 2020 4:07 AM

She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself with Mick.

by Anonymousreply 59February 2, 2020 4:07 AM

r58 needs to look up the difference between forcible rape and statutory rape

by Anonymousreply 60February 2, 2020 4:09 AM

According to the DL, this woman is a "predator" but not Mick Jagger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 2, 2020 4:17 AM

"What’s “dumb” about what she said to Rolling Stone? That is what the late seventies/early eighties were like. Sex was like a handshake back then."

What she said made her sound like a dumb slut. Which she was. And not everyone considered sex "like a handshake" even back then.

by Anonymousreply 62February 2, 2020 4:26 AM

Mick is gay. Not bi. Gay.

by Anonymousreply 63February 2, 2020 5:15 AM

She's a ho, darling.

by Anonymousreply 64February 2, 2020 6:26 AM

There's a weird strain of Puritanism around here. Someone will post that a 15-year-old girl is a "dumb slut" for having sex and then 30 seconds later be bragging about a dozen anonymous hookups over the weekend in another thread.

She said it was consensual, and it was indeed a different time. But it was also legally a crime. Both things are true. You don't have to turn into ALL CAPS MARY about it.

by Anonymousreply 65February 2, 2020 9:39 AM

I wonder when Rae Dawn Chong lost her virginity. Probably around 12 or 13 years old. Or younger.

by Anonymousreply 66February 2, 2020 9:36 PM

“Brown Sugar” is about the stunning Marsha Hunt, mother of Mick’s daughter Karis. She was in the shiteously fabulous Howling II: Your Sister Is A Werewolf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 2, 2020 9:59 PM

Rae Dawn worked non-stop in the ‘80s through the early part of the ‘90s. The Color Purple, Commando, Soul Man, Beat Street, American Flyers, Far Out Man, The Corsican. Brothers, The Squeeze, The Principle, Choose Me, Fear City, Tales From The Darkside: The Movie...

by Anonymousreply 68February 2, 2020 10:04 PM

She may have "worked non-stop" but just about every movie she was in truly sucked. I guess that's because although she had a kind of exotic look she had little talent.

by Anonymousreply 69February 2, 2020 11:23 PM

^She is talented, actually, and your opinion is just that—YOUR opinion. And you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who’d say that The Color Purple sucks.

by Anonymousreply 70February 3, 2020 2:05 AM

I think she's led a cool and wild existence. I don't think she was trying to get Jagger in trouble. She had already let it slip that they had slept together and wanted to be clear that she didn't feel victimised.

by Anonymousreply 71February 3, 2020 2:08 AM

I think she's led a cool and wild existence. I don't think she was trying to get Jagger in trouble. She had already let it slip that they had slept together and wanted to be clear that she didn't feel victimised.

by Anonymousreply 72February 3, 2020 2:08 AM

"And you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who’d say that The Color Purple sucks."

That movie got a lot of criticism. It was the very white Steven Spielberg's vision of a very dark story; he lightened it up considerably. At time it was hilarious; lesbian love expressed by tinkling wind chimes.

by Anonymousreply 73February 3, 2020 2:53 AM

" I don't think she was trying to get Jagger in trouble. She had already let it slip that they had slept together and wanted to be clear that she didn't feel victimised."

Then why exactly DID she come out and say that he fucked her when she was 15 years old? I guess she needs the publicity. Her career has long since evaporated.

by Anonymousreply 74February 3, 2020 2:55 AM

[Quote] Howling II: Your Sister Is A Werewolf

Is that seriously the title? 😆

by Anonymousreply 75February 3, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote]Is that seriously the title? 😆

Indeed it is. Overseas, it is known with the equally batshit subtitle “Stirba, Werewolf Bitch”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 3, 2020 5:37 AM

R76 that's even better.

by Anonymousreply 77February 3, 2020 6:56 AM

She really was a bad actress back in the day. Soul Man was an especially terrible movie.

by Anonymousreply 78February 3, 2020 1:46 PM

It’s a real life “The Crows have eyes III: The crowning

by Anonymousreply 79February 3, 2020 1:52 PM

"Then why exactly DID she come out and say that he fucked her when she was 15 years old? I guess she needs the publicity. Her career has long since evaporated."

He's the one sleeping with 15 year old girls, but she's the one getting attacked. So funny.

by Anonymousreply 80February 3, 2020 4:30 PM

"He's the one sleeping with 15 year old girls, but she's the one getting attacked. So funny."

"Attacked?" I wouldn't say that. She is behaving stupidly, though. It's as though she's bragging about getting banged by a 35 year old man when she was 15.That's nothing to brag about, even if the the pervy guy IS Mick Jagger.

by Anonymousreply 81February 3, 2020 5:37 PM

He was never "beautiful", big ol' aped faced, big lipped, mutherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 82February 3, 2020 5:40 PM

"She's not getting attacked! Now I'll call her stupid and continue to criticize her but not the grown man who sleeps with underage girls"

by Anonymousreply 83February 3, 2020 5:40 PM

R16, "Brown Sugar" has some of the cringiest lyrics I've ever heard. I'm surprised he was able to get away with singing that even in the 70s. They would be annihilated by the internet if that type of song came out now.

by Anonymousreply 84February 3, 2020 5:52 PM

A lot of those British rockers took advantage of teen girls as adults. Jimmy Page comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 85February 3, 2020 5:55 PM

Almost every major rockstar of the 70s and 80's has some story or another about sleeping with underage girls. I remember when Bowie died and stories about him screwing teen girls surfaced. It was wrong then, but I guess people didn't care as much.

by Anonymousreply 86February 3, 2020 5:59 PM

"She's not getting attacked! Now I'll call her stupid and continue to criticize her but not the grown man who sleeps with underage girls"

Oh calm down, Mary. Rae Dawn Chong DOES sound pretty dumb. In the infamous interview where she talks about fucking Jagger she called herself "a Lolita" and said "I knew I had the power to pick and choose whatever man I wanted." Suuuure she did. She goes on "I will tell you that it didn't traumatize me, it wasn't a #MeToo moment, it was something I empoweredly chose." "Empowerdly?" That's not even a word. At any rate, the only one "empowered" in their tryst was Mick Jagger. HE was the adult. HE was the one in control, not the dipsy 15 year old girl. She's deluding herself.

By the way, no one is defending Jagger. He was a typical rock star dick, fucking anybody and anything. Fucking Jagger is no great achievement, considering he's dipped his wick in the honey pots of countless females. He's no prize.

by Anonymousreply 87February 3, 2020 8:48 PM

Honey pots is a disgusting phrase to describe pussies 🤮

by Anonymousreply 88February 3, 2020 10:11 PM

She’s a great orator and I find her interviews fascinating. She also pulls no punches and is like an open book.

by Anonymousreply 89February 3, 2020 10:14 PM

I was really shocked when I found out that Faye Dunaway had been married to Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band at the height of her fame in the 1970s. Rock stars usually don't have meaningful relationships with women of that caliber. It definitely raised my estimation of him.

by Anonymousreply 90February 3, 2020 10:21 PM

R88 I've heard worse.

by Anonymousreply 91February 3, 2020 10:35 PM

Didn't she make some homophobic comment in the late 1980s? An interviewer asked her what trend she would like to see come to a stop in the coming years, she said "men liking other men." I read this in a gay history book in the late 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 92February 3, 2020 11:03 PM

"Honey pots is a disgusting phrase to describe pussies."

In the stupid lesbian movie "Go Fish", the fugly, yammering lesbians decide that the best term for a woman's vagina is "honey pot." That's just one of the grotesqueries of that movie. It also features a sex scene between. Guinevere Turner and someone named V.S. Brodie, one the ugliest women (I don't think she's even an actress) ever to appear in a motion picture.

by Anonymousreply 93February 3, 2020 11:08 PM

The bitch is in total obscurity where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 94February 3, 2020 11:13 PM

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields

Sold in the market down in New Orleans

Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' all right

Hear him whip the women just around midnight

Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good

Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should

Drums beatin' cold, English blood runs hot

Lady of the house wonderin' when it's gonna stop

House boy knows that he's doin' all right

You should have heard him just around midnight

Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should

Brown Sugar, how come you dance so good

Brown Sugar, just like a black girl should

I bet your mama was a Cajun Queen,

And all her boyfriends were sweet sixteen

I'm no school boy but I know what I like

You should have heard them just around midnight

Brown Sugar, just like a black girl should

I said, yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

How come you, how come you dance so good

Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

Just like a, just like a black girl should

Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

by Anonymousreply 95February 3, 2020 11:16 PM

Both of them are gross. I never liked Chong.

by Anonymousreply 96February 3, 2020 11:19 PM

There was a period of time when for something like 2 or 3 years, I ran into Rae, everywhere. I even ran into her at a club in NYC, so it wasn’t just an LA thing.

We had plenty of conversations in the ladies room, adjusting our brassieres, and freshening up our lipstick. Like me, she barely ever wore any makeup, except for lipstick.

She had GORGEOUS hair, and the woman really was a total sweetheart, and very naturally pretty. Not a snobby bone in her body, I promise.

by Anonymousreply 97February 4, 2020 12:38 AM

Rae Chowin' Dong

by Anonymousreply 98February 4, 2020 12:47 AM

R87, read the thread. People ARE defending him, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 99February 4, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote] She really was a bad actress back in the day. Soul Man was an especially terrible movie.

The writer of that movie, Neal Marlens, is the creator of [italic]Growing Pains[/italic], an especially terrible sitcom that enabled the especially terrible career of the especially terrible Kirk Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 100February 4, 2020 1:14 AM

Mick is a sex addict

by Anonymousreply 101February 4, 2020 1:20 AM

Maybe he should have gone to sex rehab with Harvey and Kevin

by Anonymousreply 102February 4, 2020 1:39 AM

"Read the thread. People ARE defending him, Mary."

I did read it. And nobody has said Mick Jagger did the right thing by fucking 15 year old Chong. There's just a lot of comments about how it was a "different time" and he was a slimy rock star, and plenty of slimy rock stars fuck little girls, blah, blah, blah. That's just stating the obvious, not a defense, you silly thing.

by Anonymousreply 103February 4, 2020 1:55 AM

R103, you clearly can't read. Tons of people saying "groupie sex" is no big deal, and calling her a dumb slut, saying she's trying to ruin his career, etc. Please learn how to read, you silly thing.

by Anonymousreply 104February 4, 2020 1:59 AM

Mick needs to go to jail for committing this heinous crime.

by Anonymousreply 105February 4, 2020 2:12 AM

104, sweetie pie, you're hysterical. And groupie sex IS no big deal. It's meaningless. Dumb little girls throwing themselves at the dicks of rock stasr? Happens all the time. And dissing Rae Dawn Chong does not constitute a defense of Jagger; it's comment on HER behavior, not his. I think some remedial courses in literacy would benefit you immensely, you pitiful little twat.

by Anonymousreply 106February 4, 2020 2:12 AM

"Mick needs to go to jail for committing this heinous crime."

Rae Dawn Chong would surely disagree with you. She said having sex with Mick when she was 15 was fine and dandy.

by Anonymousreply 107February 4, 2020 2:13 AM

Great, but it's not up to her. The law says 30-somethings can't sleep with 15-year-olds, no matter how willing the 15-year-olds are.

by Anonymousreply 108February 4, 2020 2:15 AM

R108, Mick’s not doing time for this, and Rae obviously wasn’t traumatized.

Your MARY! campaign and handwringing is for not, no?

Now, be a good boy, and go find mother’s little helpers, will ya?

by Anonymousreply 109February 4, 2020 2:20 AM

R107 needs a remedial reading course. When there are more negative comments about her then there are about him....that's a defense. You want to have it both ways, claiming you aren't defending him while saying his actions are no big deal. Saying this is okay because "it happens all the time"

That's like saying murder is okay because it happens all the time.

Go back to elementary school and learn how to craft a coherent argument. If you're saying his actions are no big deal, you're defending him.

by Anonymousreply 110February 4, 2020 2:20 AM

R109 is an idiot. "He's not doing time for this" is a dumb thing to say. OJ didn't do time for murder, but we all know he did it

by Anonymousreply 111February 4, 2020 2:22 AM

"When there are more negative comments about her then there are about him....that's a defense."

Uh, no it's not. It's simply discourse (I'm sure you don't know what that means; look it up) on Chong, not Jagger. And no one has said it was OKAY what Jagger did, just that it was not an unusual thing for randy rock stars to screw very young girls. You're truly hysterical, a real nutcase. Do fuck off why don't you.

by Anonymousreply 112February 4, 2020 2:28 AM

R111, serious question:

Why do you care or give a flying fuck about this? Honestly? Why are you vaping on DL, for the virtue of virgins and modesty?

Perhaps go into law enforcement, and make a difference. But here’s the unsavory, yet bottom line, and truth: Jagger will not go down for this, just like Bowie’s legacy, nor Jimmy Page’s, or any other rockstar that fucked underage groupies, just because you don’t like what happened in the 60s, 70s 80s, and on.

You’re not ever gonna get the man’s head on a stick, and Rae isn’t going to be victimized or shamed by something she wanted, and did, illegal, or not.

It really was a different time, and if you weren’t around for it, which some of here weren’t, then perhaps you should just take the word of those who were.

It’s only Rock ‘n’ Roll, but we liked it, even at 15 years of age!

JFC. Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 113February 4, 2020 2:30 AM

Correction:

“Why do you care or give a flying fuck about this? Honestly? Why are you CAPING on DL, for the virtue of virgins and modesty?”

by Anonymousreply 114February 4, 2020 2:31 AM

She has stories about everybody from Oprah to Jagger. Why doesn’t she just write a fucking book already?

by Anonymousreply 115February 4, 2020 2:40 AM

It's kind of sad to hear women rehash sexual encounters with famous men that happened decades ago. Pamela Des Barres is famous for that. She fucked Mick Jagger too, and considers it an achievement, not realizing that she was just one more groupie for him. As for sex with Rae Dawn Chong, I doubt Mick Jagger even remembers it. I doubt he remembers doing Pamela Des Barres, too. The sex meant a lot to them, but it meant nothing to him.

by Anonymousreply 116February 4, 2020 2:51 AM

R108 has to be poo shoes

by Anonymousreply 117February 4, 2020 3:39 AM

Viz. cringeworthy lyrics. When The Rolling Stones were still valid, one would need to wait until the songbook of whatever album was released, was published. Otherwise it was nearly impossible to understand the lyrics.

But if you hold up the lyrics to "Brown Sugar" to lots of sexy songs recorded today, it sounds like daycare.101.

In 1978, "When the Whip Comes Down" was released as a single. Until somebody thought to listen to its refrain, "When the shit hits the fan/I'll be sittin on the can." Pulled. Like pork. Just pulled.

by Anonymousreply 118February 4, 2020 3:50 AM

R118, interesting tidbit, that I wasn’t aware of.

I love the Stones, but don’t know any details about their career, really. I didn’t even know that RDC had sex with Mick, & I’ve spoken to her, many times.

Sweet girl, and totally confident, yet down to earth. I liked her. Not a bad word to say ‘bout the woman.

by Anonymousreply 119February 4, 2020 4:03 AM

A song about Rae

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 4, 2020 5:14 AM

According to Mick's ex Jerry Hall, Mick slept with over 4000 during their 20 years together. But say what you will about Mick, call him a pedophile, sex addict, whatever, not one person has ever come forward and said he forced himself on her.

by Anonymousreply 121February 4, 2020 7:39 AM

It’s not cool. If he deflowered your sister or niece, I doubt that some of you would sound so glib and cavalier about it.

by Anonymousreply 122February 4, 2020 3:56 PM

I just looked it up and Rae is just a few years older than my sister. My sister was kinda slutty as a teen and certainly her friends were sluts. So to respond to R122, my sister was "deflowered" (are we really still using that awful term?) as a teen by an older man and I respond to that news with glibness and in a cavalier manner.

by Anonymousreply 123February 4, 2020 4:26 PM

Mick has treated the important women in his life abominably. Three tried to commit suicide and one succeeded. He screwed Jerry Hall financially and declared their four children illegitimate. He had to be taken to court to pay child support for his eldest.

Even though he is not known to have forced or coerced any of his numerous sexual partners, he was known to pressure them to allow barebacking. Jerry Hall said he gave her a disease.

by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2020 5:06 PM

Mick Jagger is gay and has basically come out several times. His supposed female love interests are lesbians and more prone to suicide. Singers/actors are almost always gay. Not bi.

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2020 5:15 PM

Speak for yourself, toots, R125.

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2020 5:49 PM

For god's sake, R125, if Mick wanted to be gay, he'd be gay. He wouldn't have fucked thousands of women, had 8 children, and still be going strong at nearly 80. What he is is a sex-addicted narcissistic rock star. If his legions of gay fans want to blow him, then he will let them do so, as the mood takes him. That doesn't make him gay.

by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2020 6:22 PM

The most scandalous aspect is that she called Mick Jagger “cute.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote] Mick needs to go to jail for committing this heinous crime.

Heh heh. “Heinous” rhymes with “anus.”

by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote]She has stories about everybody from Oprah to Jagger. Why doesn’t she just write a fucking book already?

That’s what I’m wondering. Instead of revealing these random stories out of nowhere from time to time, just write a book and make some money.

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2020 6:43 PM

"Rae Dawn Chong was deflowered by Mick's schlong"

by Anonymousreply 131February 4, 2020 6:51 PM

R127. Coming out as gay in his era was unthinkable. 99 percent of gay celebs are in the closet. Having children means zero. No member of the stones is straight.

by Anonymousreply 132February 4, 2020 6:57 PM

I think Mick is straight but he certainly doesn't like or respect women.

by Anonymousreply 133February 4, 2020 10:59 PM

R132 as if you would know

by Anonymousreply 134February 4, 2020 11:05 PM

Who the fuck says deflower r122? Jesus fuck!

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2020 2:18 PM

Hall was his lesbian beard. Of course she will say he slept with 4000 women. Mick flames in real life. He has been harassed for being so effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 136February 5, 2020 2:58 PM

Who says Jesus Fuck r135...it sounds completely asinine.

by Anonymousreply 137February 5, 2020 3:07 PM

At the same time he was with Jerry, Carla Bruni was his mistress for 8 years. Jerry dumped him because he fathered a child with a Brazilian model. If Mick is gay, he's done a damn good job of hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 138February 5, 2020 5:03 PM

Even I would have waited until she was 16.

by Anonymousreply 139February 5, 2020 6:24 PM

Jerry Hall is garbage. Nothing to admire about that life-long gold-digging bitch

by Anonymousreply 140February 5, 2020 6:28 PM

Mick has not really hidden his gayness. He has been out of the closet. We just did not have social media in those days.

by Anonymousreply 141February 5, 2020 9:04 PM

He’s not gay. Not at all. His women have been so hard looking that people assumed that he was a tranny chaser.

by Anonymousreply 142February 5, 2020 10:32 PM

Anyway, it's not really a flower. It's more like gristle meets jellyfish.

by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2020 10:36 PM

He is straight, but would fuck anything with a pulse, back in the day. Hormones and drugs had a lot to do with it.

He's had 8 kids with five different women, that we know of. He's banged numerous others. That's not what a gay man does.

by Anonymousreply 144February 6, 2020 12:34 AM

Outside of Bowie, I've heard zero gay rumors about him. Can you sometimes let it go with this ridiculousness of claiming everyone is gay? Let this one go. He may have experimented, but outright gay, give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 145February 6, 2020 12:36 AM

R140 = Bianca Jagger

by Anonymousreply 146February 6, 2020 12:41 AM

R145 = Avril Lavigne

by Anonymousreply 147February 6, 2020 12:42 AM

Nah, R146, you can't call her anything else when she marries someone like Murdoch. She's garbage.

by Anonymousreply 148February 6, 2020 12:48 AM

R. Kelly did nothing wrong I guess

by Anonymousreply 149February 6, 2020 12:50 AM

Unless they're overdoing the machismo and failing miserably, most straight British men sound like pretentious excessively wordy femme bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 150February 6, 2020 12:55 AM

All of those rockers are total dicks that hold women in disdain. Of course they are defended here.

by Anonymousreply 151February 6, 2020 1:31 AM

Can we get back to talking about Rae Dawn Fucking Chong, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 6, 2020 3:02 AM

As I said, Mick flames as does Keith. He was ßubject to homophobic attacks in restaurant s etc. Bowie by itself is plenty proof. Most top singers/actors are gay. About 5 percent of the general population is gay. We grew up thinking the stones were straight and never scrutinized them. Bill Wyman is extremely effeminate when you see him in home movies. Keith was also very effeminate in the beginning on stage.

by Anonymousreply 153February 6, 2020 4:07 AM

What movie is that, R152?

by Anonymousreply 154February 6, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote]What movie is that, [R152]?

Tales From The Darkside: The Movie.

by Anonymousreply 155February 6, 2020 10:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!