Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If Bernie Sanders gets the nomination and chooses Tulsi Gabbard as his VP, would you vote for him?

I admit I'd have a hard time. Russian stooge Trump vs. Russian stooges Bernie and Tulsi. Considering Bernie is 78 I really would not want that awful woman so close to the Presidency.

I could stomach it if it were just Bernie, but not sure with Tulsi.

Bernie is a Tulsi supporter and vice versa so it is actually fairly likely it would happen. She's been setting herself up as a VP option to appeal to Trumpers for some time now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2020 6:17 AM

Tulsi Gabbard couldn't withstand a thorough analysis of her career and positions. Of course, that's not saying much; neither could Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2020 8:27 PM

Yes, ANY Democrat over Rethugs. But, Tulsi? Is she the woo-woo alien chick or the Russian agent?

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2020 8:40 PM

No way. I just wouldn’t vote.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2020 8:46 PM

That would confirm the Russian asset rumors about all of them, and at that point Hillary or Bloomberg would run as an independent.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2020 8:52 PM

If Sanders chooses Gabbard then we may as well have Trump for another 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2020 9:04 PM

Anyone but Trump. But you're really working my last nonexistent nerve. Fucking Tulsi?

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2020 9:36 PM

Anyone is better than Trump. We can work on getting Tulsi out by 2024.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2020 9:55 PM

Jill Stein voters don't get the right to lecture others on who they should be voting for.

[quote]Anyone is better than Trump.

Too bad the Sanders surrogates didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2020 11:41 PM

Yeah Sanders is continuing his scorched Earth campaigning says. I'm glad that this should be his last campaign for President (assuming he doesn't get the nomination) though.

I just do not want that Russian right-wing bitch anywhere near the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2020 2:38 AM

What kind of asshole question is that, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2020 4:29 AM

r10 = Comrade Tulski

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2020 4:33 AM

r7, Nope. Nope. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2020 4:33 AM

If he chooses her he deserves to lose.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2020 5:44 AM

I would. But I would hate every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2020 5:48 AM

What would be the point? How would electing another Kremlin candidate -- who isn't even a Democrat, mind you -- be any different than keeping the current Kremlin president?

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2020 5:51 AM

Commie Bernie is another Russian asset.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2020 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!